Hard Action

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I sneaked out to the backside of the house where most of the Venetian blinds in the living room now were down and closed but there used to be one that couldn't be closed and it hadn't been fixed yet.

What I could see was Alf's two friends still sitting in the sofa sipping on drinks. No sight of neither Alf nor Wilma neither in the living room nor in the kitchen where the Venetian blinds where up. My guess was that something was planned to happen in the living room and the two friends were waiting for Alf and Wilma to be back there.

No doubt that Alf had taken Wilma to one of the bedrooms at the second floor and high time to begin the action. There was a door from the kitchen to a terrace outside but couldn't be broken in because I had helped Jerry only two years ago by installing an anti-burglar protection kit on the outside and a strong lock on the inside. That door had a large three pane insulated glass about 0,70 x 1,40 meter in size. Crashing the glass with the crowbar would take too long time, that was why I, pushed the mower, estimated the weight to about 40 kilos to about 4 meters from the door, lifted it up in front of me, rushed forward three meters and threw the mower through the glass in the door.

The noise of crushed glass and the mower landing on the kitchen floor must been such surprise for the two men sitting in the sofa that they hadn't reacted at all when I was standing behind the glass table that was between them and me. Screaming as loud as I could I smashed the glass table with a hard crowbar hit.

Now the biggest of the men reacted and tried to reach a bag besides him at the sofa. I screamed again and gave his right arm a hard hit with the crowbar. He screamed in pain and held up his broken arm in the air.

The skinny guy had remained sitting still so I only pushed him hard in his belly with the bended end of the crowbar and shouted to both of them that I would hit the crap out of them if they still were in the house when I came back from the second floor.

Now the bigger man tried to reach his bag with his left hand so I gave his left elbow a hit, which got him to forget the bag. I took the bag and rushed to the kitchen where I shooked out everything on the kitchen table. There were a digital camera, a small video camera, two small videotapes and a stun gun, which I took and rushed up to the second floor. Just as expected the door to the master bedroom was locked but flew open after a hard kick.

In the bed I saw Wilma sitting topless with wide-open eyes. I shouted, "Where is Alf!"

Wilma pointed at the bathroom, where the damn coward had locked the door from inside. Now when I knew that the situation was under my control, at least for a few moments I regarded it to be high time for the next step, leaving the house.

Breaking my way in to the bathroom could be an easy matter to do but I didn't do that of two reasons. One because my anger could bring me out of my common senses and the other reason was that I had no control over what Alf's two cohorts did downstairs while I was upstairs in the bedroom. Therefore I simply blocked the bathroom door handle with a chair to keep Alf inside there and shouted at Wilma to dress.

While she dressed I held a chair before me and rushed out from the bedroom. None of Alf's friends was waiting for me outside the door, why I went into one of the other rooms from where I could see the Alf's driveway. To my great pleasure I could see the two men running against their Mercedes and drive away.

When looking out from a window at the opposite side of the house I could see Anne and her husband standing on Alf's lawn and looking at the smashed kitchen door. I opened the window and shouted at them that everything was under control.

After Wilma had dressed herself, we moved the bed to block the bathroom door and kept Alf trapped inside there.

Out from the house and talking with Anne and her husband they were very curious about what had happened. I told them the whole story about been trapped in the wine store room, breaking out from there and breaking into the house, where Alf still was trapped in his bathroom.

Anne told me that she had feared that something would happen and persuade her husband to make their visit at his parents much shorter than planned. Back at home they had seen the smashed door but not heard any sounds and they had been talking about what to do when I had shouted from the window.

They immediately saw that Wilma was like a zombie, she must have been drugged and suggested that I take her to the hospital for tests. I agreed to do that but first I rang Laura with Wilma's cell phone.

She replied, "Laura Johansson"

I told her that Alf conned me into the wine storeroom where he locked the door from the outside while I searched for wine. While Alf thought I was out of the game, he had drugged Wilma, taken her to the bedroom and was raping her when I broke the glass in the kitchen door, rushed in and rescued Wilma. Poor coward Alf rushed to the bathroom where he is locked in now and will stay there until she was back home and opened the door from outside.

I continued by telling her that Alf ought to have known that I know much more about their house than he does. I even told her that Alf had two cohorts equipped with cameras visiting him and they had planned to take porn video and pictures of the drugged Wilma, but the cohorts have now left the town.

I ended the call by telling her that we knew all about Alf been in jail and that she had left her husband and children for to be Alf's jail groupie and we even knew about her company whoring for Alf's boss. The last thing I told her was that they were famous people in our town now but Alf ought to avoid all dark places in the future if he cared about his health.

Laura obviously got some shock because she began screaming loudly without saying a word.

Anne's husband said that he had some plywood in his garage and promised to fix the hole in the kitchen door covered with it. We decided to let Alf remain locked in the bathroom. As he had water he could stay there to the next day when Laura came home.

Thereafter I took Wilma to the hospital for a drug test.

Wilma was very sorry for what had happened at Laura and Alf's house. After a long sleep she told me that the only thing she could remember from the party was that when Alf came up alone from the basement with the wine bottles he had told her that I had promised to fix some minor problem with the wine store cooler and would be back soon. The last thing she could remember was that Alf had taken out four mixed drinks from the fridge and Alf, his two friends and she had saluted for a pleasant evening. After that everything had seemed to be just as in a fog and she didn't remember when Alf took her to the bedroom.

She could remember the loud crash and that Alf had left her alone in the bed. Wilma even told me that Laura had tried to persuade her for having some fun on the side during a "girls night out" with two male friends, who would pay for the evening. Wilma told me she had said "No, thanks" and didn't go out with Laura but avoided mentioning anything to me because she had regarded Laura's sex on the side as a private matter for her maybe even for Alf, if he knew about her doings.

Wilma got pale when I told her that Laura had done her "fun on the side" on professional level as company whore for Alf's boss' selected customers and Alf's intentions had been blackmailing her to join Laura in that business.

Epilog

Alf and Laura had their house on sale and left town. The house was already sold when the Gossip Magazine had an article about the infamous conman Sebastian Stiernglans alias Alf Johansson who pimped his jail groupie wife in our town and tried increase his staff with drugged neighbor wives. Even Alf's boss and his company that used Laura for its "customer service" got mentioned both in the Gossip Magazine and later even in the evening tabloids. The Company lost all their contracts to public owned purchasers.

Fourteen innocent people had to pay the highest price for Laura and Alf's short stay in our town because they lost their jobs as a result of the bad-will Alf, Laura and a bad management caused the company and its economy.

The test in the hospital showed that Wilma had been drugged and she was very sorry for been so simple prey for Alf in spite of all my warnings. However I couldn't blame her much because Alf had got even me into his trap though I knew about his intentions and therefore ought been very careful that evening in his house.

Wilma's and my marriage goes on as usual.

12