All Comments on 'Hard Drive'

by toodamnhung

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Pretty good

Thanks for writing a good story and sharing it with all of us. The only reason why I didn't give it 5 out of 5 is because I wish that it had been a bit longer. It's not easy to find good stories about large women (BBWs, "chubby chicks", "fatties", whatever you choose to call them); so I'm always thrilled when I do find one. I like the fact that the guy wasn't a chubby chaser at the beginning of the story...but was surprisingly attracted to this big woman...for some reason he couldn't quite understand. I've found that this has happened to a lot of guys, myself included from time to time.

Have you considered adding another chapter or two to this story? I'd love to see what would happen if these two started having sex on a regular basis. Maybe she could end up replacing his current girlfriend? Or even joining the two of them in bed? If you're done with this particular story, do you think you might write more along these same lines?

But whatever you do decide to do, please write more stories involving large women. Thanks again for posting it.

lilredcobralilredcobraalmost 18 years ago
very nice

would like to read more stories about BBW. loved your description about attempting to enter her deeper while she sat in the chair but was not able to because of her size, very realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful Story

Truly enjoyed your story. I only wished more writer would write stories about larger women. Please keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous