Hard Times: Fun in the Water

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dorado
Dorado
50 Followers

Gary's heart was pounding and his mind racing. He couldn't get over the bullet he just avoided. He looked over at Ashley and she was watching him, slowing running the towel up and down her body to try off. She must have noticed the alarmed expression on his face because she looked at him quizzically.

"Great sweetie, I am glad you will be home tonight. I am sure your sister will be happy to see you as well." He replied talking loudly enough that Ashley could hear him and emphasizing the word sister. He could see a similar deer stuck looking at headlights look quickly appearing on Ashley's face as well.

"What, is she standing right there? No worries big guy, I will be good while she is awake...maybe. I have a great idea, let's have some drinks and sit in the Jacuzzi tonight. I need that desperately after the past couple of days that I have had. I love you and will see you in a few." Sandy proposed.

"Ok Hun, I will see you soon." Gary stated. As he hung up the phone Gary couldn't help but think that tonight there were going to be more wild adventures.

Sitting in the Jacuzzi

Gary was standing next to the grill daydreaming about the day's events while he made kabobs for tonight's dinner. He could hardly believe what had happened to him. First his wife goes away on a business trip leaving him home alone with her sultry sexy sister Ashley, whom was staying with them until she could find employment. Then Ashley walks around all day half naked working out with him, massaging him, teasing him and almost making him cum several times. In fact he is pretty sure they were about to have sex until his wife Sandy called and said her conference had been canceled and she would be home shortly. Gary's mind was racing with all of the activity. The worst part was he was experiencing a strange mixture of guilt, lust and frustration.

Gary's mind continued to race as he prepared, ate and cleaned up after dinner. His mind raced as he had a few more drinks to try and forget today's events. His mind raced until Sandy and Ashley came downstairs in their string bikinis and said it was time to hit the hot tub. Gary took a deep breath as he inspected Sandy in her micro black bikini. His wife was truly gorgeous. Her short brown hair highlighted her natural beauty. She had a nice tight fit body with small but perfect tits. Her bright electric blue eyes sparkled in any environment. Ashley was again also looking hot in her candy apple thong and all he could do was take a another drink, a deep breath and head out to the Jacuzzi and decide that he didn't want to think anymore tonight and just enjoy it.

Gary climbed into the Jacuzzi with the ladies. It wasn't the biggest Jacuzzi in the world but it did have enough space for 3 people. Sandy sidled up next to Gary and Ashley was directly across from them. As he sat in the hot tub Gary was quickly relaxed by the jets pushing the warm water into his back massaging his muscles. He could also feel the effects of the alcohol hitting him as he rested in the tub. The three of them were relaxing in the tub not really saying much until he saw some movement from Ashley. She had grabbed he sister's foot, which was resting by her side, and was gently started massaging it.

"Um Ash, you have no idea how good that feels." Sandy cooed as she drifted lower into the water. She then reached down and grabbed Ashley's foot, which was resting between her and Gary and pulled it up to rest on Gary's leg and started rubbing Ashley's foot as well.

"MMMs" and "Ohs" were exchanged over the next 15 minutes as the joint massaging continued.

For his part, Gary just laid back with his eyes closed and enjoyed the tub until he started to notice Ashley's foot that was being massaged creeping closer to his crotch. Until he could feel it lightly rubbing up and down his shaft. He opened his eyes and looked across at Ashley who had her eyes closed. He then looked over questioningly at his wife whom had a devilish grin on her face.

"Looks like the massage, Jacuzzi and drinks have knocked my little sister out." Sandy whispered softly as she again ran Ashley's foot up and down Gary's now hard cock.

"Babe, what are you up to?" Gary asked questioningly.

"Oh nothing, I just told you how horny I am and I thought maybe you would like a little massage too?" Sandy explained as she scooted closer to Gary and reached over with her other hand and grabbed his cock rubbing it more forcefully against Ashley's foot.

"Hun, what if she wakes up?" Gary asked nervously.

"Well, maybe I would just have to share you then." She teased and leaned forward and started licking his neck. She swiftly reached under Gary's bating suit and pulled out his pulsating rod and started rubbing it again against Ashley's foot.

Gary could feel his wife's small hand wrapped around his cock and the soft skin of Ashley's foot. He took a quick glance over at Ashley who was still apparently asleep. He then turned back to his wife. Her ice blue eyes were burning in the night staring back at him. She licked he lips slowly and Gary bent in and gave her a long and passionate kiss. Their tongues stabbed and probed each other's mouths. Gary reached up and started rubbing her 34B tits through her bathing suit. He slipped his fingers inside her suit and started running his fingers around her hard nipples.

Gary wasn't sure if it was the alcohol, his wife's rubbing or the day's earlier activities that lessened his inhibitions but at the moment he didn't care if Ashley was awake or sleeping, he needed to touch his wife. As they continued to kiss his hand slipped down between her legs, into her bathing suit and started to rub his wife's pussy. He put his finger on her clit and rubbed in circles. He heard a long moan escape her lips and felt her hand grasp his shaft harder. He looked up at his wife and she lay in ecstasy with her head thrown back and eyes closed. He looked down and saw her pumping his shaft and suddenly he saw Ashley's foot moving to meet her sister's motions. He looked over at Ashley and saw her awake looking at his dick with lust in her eyes.

Ashley looked up at Gary and they made eye contact. He watched as she started rubbing her breasts through her bathing suit. She slid her fingers inside her bathing suit and played with her nipples. She was biting her lower lip as her gaze moved to Gary's cock and her foot and then to her sister's crotch. He saw her hot wet 20 year old body as she writhed and rubbed herself in pleasure. Inspired Gary continued his assault on Sandy's pussy. He twirled her clit and pumped his fingers in and out of her. He felt her body responding to his manipulations, rocking and tensing as he probed. Sandy leaned over and passionately kissed him. As they kissed, his fingers continued their assault and Sandy started whimpering lightly.

"Oh god, Gary!" She cried softly and continued to jerk his hard cock. Ashley's foot also bobbed up and down against his shaft in rhythm to Sandy's efforts.

Gary's eyes darted between Ashley rubbing and squeezing her breasts across from him and Sandy wiggling and moaning in ecstasy next to him. He felt Sandy stiffen as she started to cum.

"Ah, ah, ah ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" She stated in a stifled yell. Her body convulsed and shivered for what felt like an hour to Gary but was truly only a few seconds.

"I need to taste you! Get up on the side of the Jacuzzi!" Sandy demanded.

Gary obeyed and Sandy promptly ripped down his bathing suit as he left the water. His thick 7 inch cock was released from its confines. She immediately plunged his hard shaft into her mouth. She devoured him like a hungry lion would its prey. Bobbing her head up and down as she sucked his pulsating dick. She was totally engulfing him swallowing his entire 7 inches. Her free hand grabbed and massaged his balls. The feeling was fantastic, his wife was an expert cock sucker and he knew he would not last long.

Sandy's ass was pointing towards her sister. He looked up at Ashley and saw she had pulled her bikini top down. Her large dark areolas and prominent nipples were clearly on display. She had also pulled her bikini bottom to the side and was feverishly fingering herself. He couldn't see everything through the water but he could see from her motion that she was thrusting her fingers in and out of the pussy in time with her sister's head bobbing. Gary reached down and grabbed Sandy's bikini bottoms and pulled them to the side and again fingered his wife for her sister's display. Ashley concentrated on his fingers as they went in and out of Sandy and played with her asshole. Gary watched in shock as Ashley rose out of the water put her hands on Sandy's ass and started to lick her sister's pussy.

"MMMM! What....Ashley NO!?!?! Sandy exclaimed startled looking back at her sister.

Ashley raised her head and smiled at her sister, "Relax sis and enjoy just like old times." Ashley reassured.

Did Gary just hear correctly? Just like old times! They had done this before?!? His head was swimming trying to understand what was happening. He looked questioningly at Ashley, whom just smiled devilishly at him and then back to his wife who had a pleading almost desperate look on her face.

"Is this ok with you Hun?" Sandy asked him sheepishly.

"Oh God Yes!" He exclaimed excitedly.

Ashley and Sandy just smiled at him and looked back at each other knowingly. Then Ashley dove back into Sandy's crotch and started licking her pussy with long slow deep licks. Gary watched in awe as her tongue glided from Sandy's pussy up to her asshole. Ashley repeated this process a few more times before inserting three of her fingers in Sandy's pussy and rapidly pumping them in and out of her. As she did this she moved up to Sandy's asshole and traced her tongue around the brown rim before driving it inside of her, licking and teasing Sandy.

Sandy had moved her head back to Gary's cock and was writhing in pleasure form her sister's touch. She was moaning loudly as she sucked Gary's hard throbbing dick.

"Ahhhh!" SLURP! Was all Gary could hear.

Sandy continued to bob on his dick taking him deep and fast down her throat. He felt the vibrations of her moaning. Her tongue tickled the underside of his cock head driving him crazy with passion.

Gary's orgasm built as his balls tingled with anticipation. He felt the wave of pleasure getting ready to erupt like a volcano. Sandy sensed his pending eruption and squeezed his balls lightly and took his cock even deeper into her mouth. This was all Gary needed as an intense orgasm built on a day's worth of frustration and the sensual display in front of him wreaked havoc through his body. Wave after wave of hot cum exploded down his wife's throat and his body trembled with the intense pleasure. Sandy swallowed his cum greedily, not letting a drop fall to the ground. They stayed motionless for a few minutes as the wave of the orgasm passed.

Gary looked up and Ashley and she smiled wickedly at him.

"Do you have anything left for me big boy?" She asked teasingly.

"Oh, I am sure he does. He has wanted to get a piece of you since we first started dating haven't you Hun?" Sandy asked him her blue eyes sparkling in the night.

"Yes," was all that Gary could muster.

"Ly back then on the deck." Sandy commanded.

Gary complied and lay back on the deck with his legs still in the water. His cock still rock hard with excitement. Sandy sulked out of the water, took her bikini off and threw it to the ground. She walked over to him and straddled his face with her pussy. Ashley moved between his legs, removed her bikini and turned around reverse cowgirl style over his crotch. He watched in what seemed like slow motion as she lowered her hot young tight pussy over his cock. As soon as she mounted him he was glad he already came because otherwise he would have blown his load at her first touch. She eased he body down slowly over his shaft moaning loudly as she did so. Sandy lowered her crotch to his mouth and Gary began to eat her pussy.

"Oh baby, I love your mouth!" Sandy cooed. "Does my sister feel good? Do you like the feel of her pussy on you?"

Gary answered by increasing his licking and sucking on Sandy's clit.

"AHHH! You do like it don't you! How about you Ashley? How does my husband's hard dick feel in you?" Sandy asked Ashley.

"Oh, he feels so good! I have wanted to feel him in me for so long!" Ashley exclaimed as she rocked and grinded on Gary.

Gary felt Sandy start to tense and knew she was close to cumming. So he plunged his tongue as deep into her pussy as he could and started to pump in and out of her fucking her with his tongue. Her body started to shiver.

"AHH!!!AHH!!!AHH!!!" She yelled and she grabbed the back of Gary's head and held it tightly onto her pussy. She shook and again yelled "UHHHHH!!!"

A warm rush of fluid washed over Gary's face as Sandy came. He probed gently with his tongue as she orgasmed letting her enjoy her release. After a few moments she climbed off of Gary's face and moved down next to him kissing him fiercely. He knew she must be tasting her own juices on his mouth. She then moved down to her sister and kissed her passionately.

Gary watched intently as their tongues fenced with each other and Ashley continued to grind on him hard and fast. Up and down Ashley pounded. Occasionally, she moved in a circular motion grinding her clit on him. He could feel her clit tickling the base of his cock. He grabbed her hips and helped pull him deeper and harder into her. He could feel her warm insides and her cervix as he bounced against it. Her pussy felt so good and so tight

He was fucking her like he had been dying to do during the many years of her teasing. He wanted to show her what she had been missing all of those years. He thought of her teasing earlier in the day during the workout and the pool. He looked at her hot young body as he fucked her now and started pumping her even deeper.

Ashley then lay back flat on Gary with her back on his stomach. Gary reached up and massaged her large tits roughly grabbing and squeezing her nipples. He squeezed and massaged her wonderful tits. They were so soft and felt so good in his hands.

With the new position he took the lead and started pumping into her with hard and long strokes. He pushed into her hard and fast and slowly pulled back out sliding his dick against her clit. He repeated the process over and over again until he felt her body start to tremble.

"Ah! Ah! I am going to cum!" Ashley panted.

Sandy had moved down and was swirling and sucking Ashley's nipples. Her hand moved to Ashley's clit and she started to massage it as Gary went in and out of her.

Gary felt his own orgasm building again and he didn't resist the feeling. He pumped even harder as his dick swelled. He felt himself pulsating deep inside of Ashley. He then erupted, spewing waves hot cum deep into Ashley and her silky sweet pussy. His orgasm was immense. It was so intense he forgot to breathe for about a minute while his body shook with pleasure.

"OH GOD!!! AHHHHH!!!" Ashley came hard on top of Gary. She writhed and shivered as she came. The orgasm seemed to last for minutes with her. She dug her nails into his arms as she came leaving deep impressions on his skin for days after.

The three of them lay on the deck cuddling for a few minutes as their bodies relaxed and enjoyed the sensations running through their bodies. Finally Sandy broke the silence.

"Nice show guys. What should we do for an encore?" Sandy asked coolly.

Dorado
Dorado
50 Followers
12