All Comments on 'Hard Times with Mom Ch. 03'

by kylewhitney

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Well hurry up and fuck already

You know that the two will get to it someday. Get on with it so we can see what else they can do to please each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very good story.

Wonderful story, I love reading it. Please continue with this story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
OH man, they need to fuck each other

She needs to give in and let him fuck her. Fuck her in the morning before he leaves for work, and then fuck her when he gets home from work. Fuck her half of the night when they go to bed, and then maybe she wont have the need to masturbate.

kylewhitneykylewhitneyover 14 years agoAuthor
Baby Steps

Wow - there're a lot of eager beavers out there! These two are going to take things nice and slow. I hope the suspense isn't too hard on everyone, and you're able to stick with it for a few more chapters to see IF mom gives in to temptation and crosses that final boundry with her son.

Thanks again for reading, and for all the great feedback!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story!!!!!!

Loved reading this story!!! Especially like the mom being so dirty and the son as well... Can't wait to read more about them getting it on!!!!!

David48David48almost 14 years ago
So sad...

...People get so fucked up in the head over...just...being...human. Time to bring these two together for good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Just how my Mom shared herself with me! She led me slowly. We progressed all summer, and finally butt fucked on the last day of summer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My Mom and me

excellent story. Growing up as the only male in the household I often spied on my mother fingering herself and sometimes working as a whore and fucking guys in our house.I had a sister living in the house also but she was a few years younger than me. When this began I was a young teenager that had yet to fuck or eat a pussy but I had began sucking cocks.I had drilled holes in the two closets, one in each room and they backed up to seach other so I could see thru the wall. Since the foot of her bed pointed towards the closet I could see her pussy as she played with it or was getting fucked. As my sister grew up and quickly becan a beautful young lady with a great body spying on her in the showers or anywhere else that I could catch her nude got me hard. I decided that my best chance of getting some of the pussy was to do things that would allow my hard cock to be seen. In addition I set in the living room with my hard cock showing and watched for any reaction from either or both of them. My sister was the first to mention it and wanted to jack me off. I allowed her to do that but after the second or third time she had to make her pussy available for me to see as she beat off my cock. the next step was for her to suck me while I fingered her cunt. It wasn't long before I we were sucking each other followed by me taking her cherry. my goal was for my mother to catch us in the act, which happened within a couple of weeks. As we got togather to discuss things that were going to happen, like it or not. First was that I intended to fuck my sister every day and if mom wantefdto watch that was fine. Second, My sister would eventually become my whore to do with as I pleased I explained that I sucked men's cocks and took them in ass, and would bring some home and make them watch while my whore body was being used. My two bitches could play with or suck each others pussies. Last, but not least I was going to make my whore mother put out to me and my sister if she wished. I was to become the family pimp and had total control of them and they would do exactly what I wanted. As a start I had one of them sucking the othere off while I pounded one of their pussy's with my cock. It worked our for years before we each went our own way.

Flymaster60Flymaster60about 12 years ago
great story

This is a great story so far..... nice build up....getting hotter with every chapter

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Still hot but a little longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
KW's a very young guy, but he sure knows how to push all our buttons

18 to 22 years old, so maybe still a late teenager. Anyway, wise beyond his years. I bet young Kyle was hard when he wrote this great story and I bet he blew his hot young balls and shot a huge load of semen all around the place. His story is so damn cool. The boy loves to parade around in front of his mother with his hard young cock bobbing provocatively. What son wouldn't love that--showing his mother his male equipment out in the open, in all its throbbing glory? Mom loves the fuck out it. She's also enthralled by her son's cute boyish butt. She feels it up, as her son smiles at her--he loves feeling his mommy's hand all over his smooth muscular ass. When she shows him the furry hole between her legs, the same hole he came out of, the boy cries out, "Oh, mom, it's the most amazing thing I've ever seen." Of course it is, kid, it's your own damn birth canal, your own mother's cunt. Like with any son, the sight overwhelms his young mind, and the sharp musky aroma wafting from it up to his nostrils is the best he's ever inhaled and ever will--his own mother's cunt-smell. Mom refuses to go all the way yet (silly mom), but each one frigs themselves in front of the other, to their mutual delight. The son is thrilled by his mommy's cunt juices streaming down her legs and ass, and his mommy's just as thrilled by all the creamy semen her boy's got in that heavy sack hanging between his legs. I'm sure smart young KW's going to tell us how the son gets his big fat cock up his mother's warm wet ever-loving twat. If not, I'm going to sue his sorry ass for all he's worth.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
still interesting

but this one was a bit of a side step

M0R5EUSM0R5EUSover 4 years ago
Awesome story, man!!!

Long time since I read such great stories. You are a wonderful writer.

roveroneroveronealmost 2 years ago

LOVE his mom's full wild + wooly bush...proper adult woman...and of course smells heavenly...! really surprised not a story tag...!

five and fave...too many shaved bald these days

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous