All Comments on 'Hard Times with Mom Ch. 10'

by kylewhitney

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very good

I can't wait to read ch.11. Please continue this story to a proper ending, don't do like some other authors do & not finish this great story.

motherfucker74motherfucker74over 14 years ago
It's good just taking forever to finish

What I would prefer if you take what you haven't submitted and put it in one finally conclusion. Also, honestly I think it's really lame how the mother keeps going back and forth, don't fuck me, fuck me, don't fuck me. Now she is willing to do everything but let her son fuck her. Yet she is more than willing to suck his cock. Seriously, that's just lame. If you are willing to suck the cock then you are willing to fuck the cock. Plan and simple!

Tool_guyTool_guyover 14 years ago
Most Excellent

I can't wait for the finale! You've had my attention since Chapter 1 and I'm sure the rest will be just as excellent.

kylewhitneykylewhitneyover 14 years agoAuthor
Bringing this thing in for a landing

I hear what you're saying motherfucker74. I was hoping that submitting 3 chapters at once would help, but I will instead not break up the ending into smaller pieces as originally intended and try to do the remainder as 2 big chapters (one to finish the road trip, and one at their new home).

As for Mom's back and forth, I have to respectfully disagree with your objections there. Yeah, she may come off a little cuckoo at times, but I'm trying to keep her as psychologically consistent as I can. I feel that her conflicting feelings, and irrational rationalizations, are a vital element to keeping the story alive. Without this dramatic tension, the incest story simply becomes two people fucking. Yawn.

You seem to just want to cut to the chase and get it over with already, but I'm much more interested in the journey and would rather enjoy the ride. I hope you can ride it out with us, and that I can bring this story to a satisfying conclusion for everyone whose patient indulgence I am so grateful for!

P.S. For all the Rachel fans out there, I was not planning on bringing her into the mix, but now I'm noodling around with the idea since she has sparked so many imaginations out there. I may do something with her in an epilogue, or even a separate story...we'll see...

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
Your doing a fine job

There are so many storylines that this could go. I'll tell you my opinions in private feedback

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
maybe if she is pregnant

If his mom is pregnant, maybe she'll stop playing games with him.

FRSWRITERFRSWRITERover 14 years ago
wicked good

wicked good as they say in b town this has been an exciting adventure since chapter 1 keep us entertained frank northeast usa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
family sex

That was awesome.Reminded me off when i licked my cousin out in the room next to my parents,We had two weeks together and fucked her every way possible.

Keeping it in your family

tacobell1tacobell1almost 11 years ago

love these stories. atleast till aunt linda, the sex is awesome, but the build up in the first five was brilliant. i hoped more of a build up with the aunt. but nevertheless. thank you for the stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thats hot

That makes me hard when they all get together and start having sex

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous