All Comments on 'Hard Times with Mom Ch. 12'

by kylewhitney

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
I hope it's not over yet

I was hoping that his mom would give in to his pressure to be her man. To let him become her lover and spouse. Is there more to the story? Thanks for the chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thank you very much.

Well, i think, even if you wanna do people good, you got to have the ability to make pp feel good. So there you are, with rare talent of writing, and give us this story. I thank you very much for so much entertainment.

regards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Chapter 13

You're a fantastic writer & this is an outstanding story. Please continue it for at least one more chapter.

motherfucker74motherfucker74over 14 years ago
She already gave into the pressure as the...

Previous person posted. She not only gave in, but she took it in the rear and back in her pussy many times over. There is no going back to how it was, you can't do that. Part of the reason why most relationships never end up as friends, for once you get a taste of her peach, you can't go without it.

I have an idea for the story. Do as you plan, conclude it on chapter 13. And if you happen not to cover an orgy with the mom, aunt, and cousin then make a separate series for that. Maybe have someone visit or something like that. Just an idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Don't stop now

Great series. Continue as long as you had planned, I think you mentioned 15-16 chapters? Sounds like mom's coming around, hopefully by the time they are settled in he'll be sleeping with mom every night.

kylewhitneykylewhitneyover 14 years agoAuthor
Still some more to come

The next chapter will take place in their new home, and we'll see how they settle in and finally resolve their complicated relationship. Instead of stringing this out over several chapters, I'll be posting it as one longer chapter.

I can't say enough how much I appreciate everyone's support and enthusiasm for this story. Your feedback and votes have made this a rewarding experience, and inspired me to dedicate more time and effort to writing and coming up with twisted scenarios for all my pervy pals out there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Greatest series ever

Thank you for a great adventure.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
I don't want it to end in chapter 13....

Please make it go further than that. This is an awesome series. More acceptable kink please. I loved how you brought in the wanting to control her urges, maybe the boy can help her get all the satifaction she can want. Tie her up, strap her down. NO whips or figging, that just beyond what she really needs. The son could be a bit more Dominant... Huge fan. Keep it up

FRSWRITERFRSWRITERover 14 years ago
wow

truly amazing maybe one more chapter to close it and let us know how it might end bravo again write on dude

spbowlspbowlover 14 years ago
one more please!!!!!!!!!

This has to be the best story out there. You need to do a final chapter or two. Settling in Texas etc. and Auntie and cus comes for the holidays....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Famous Author Using A Pseudonym?

"The guilt, the pleasure, the shame, and the joy all knotted together in an inextricable amalgamation of vulgar gratification that enlivened her limbs and invigorated every keening nerve to capacity." Damn!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous