All Comments on 'Hard To Learn # 601'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
What a perverted sense of humor

I am somewhat surprised at the level of hatred and venom permeating your story. In the past, I have found some of your stories quite interesting and erotic but this one just seems to be a vicious ranting about some idiotic notion of a black conspiracy that would suck all the excitement out of any erotic tale. Yes, I know it's just a tall tale, and you must be personally getting off on inciting the negative responses but try to indulge the larger reading audience next time by writing something a little more interesting and less insulting to everyone's intelligence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
fuck the rest of them it was great!

GREAT!

sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
It's fun to read the opposite side of many of the

stories in the interracial section of this site. If you want to read some of the stories that probably inspired the author to write this one, try reading several of Stormbringers stories. A secret "Black Man" conspiracy, who would have thought it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good Imagination

Well you certainly brought out the critics on both sides. It was a creative story that I thought could have been written a bit better. Spend a little more time with the project before putting it on line. Maybe even do a rewrite. It really improves the story.

In any event, one of the goals of writing is to provoke the reader. You certainly did that here. I can tell a lot of effort went into this work.

One thing I found interesting was in the first two or three parts when it looked like you were going to let the black men dominate the white women throughout the story, the trolls that hate those types of stories were trashing you. How much do you want to bet they were the same ones praising you in the latter parts when you announced at the beginning of the stories that bad things were going to happen to the black men?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
right on

I have to agree with the pearson thats telling these folks to go fuck a duck it was a excellnt story very much enjoyed it.if these [eop;e are so criticle wheres there work keep it up loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thought provoking!

Even with the flaws, these stories were well conceived. Spell check doesn't find words that are spelled right, but, are the wrong word. You need real word processing software for that and it doesn't always find the mistakes. The best thing to do is find a good proof-reader or two.

Yes, there are organized porn rings, that supply fodder for every kink and fetish, not just interracial, and they use whatever means necessary to make sure they have the product to sell. Drugs, blackmail and violence are just tools of the trade.

GEMINI6996GEMINI6996almost 18 years ago
Time To FLUSH...

Well, when all the shit is in the bowl and you cannot squeeze out another drop, you look back over your shoulder, do your business, and take the final step: you FLUSH.

Finally, you've choked this nonsense off and we can give it the swirlie it deserves but I wonder what you will do now? What will your next hate-ladden platform be? I'm certain the KLAN loved knowing they still had viable membership floating around amongst the broad community of the internet but you should know that after 6 installments the only point you made was that you really, REALLY can't spell and that most likely you and whoever helped you put this "work" together are very sensitive about penis size.

Anyone genuinely interested in social commentary doesn't need to veil it in a "fictional non-fiction" where you're free to spit racial epithets and craft negative stereotypes at will. A person or persons genuinely interested in making a point they felt needed to be made would come out in the open, establish a forum, and speak clearly and passionately, making an intelligent and hopefully well-researched argument addressing said point. This...? This wasn't worth the memory it took to store it, the energy it took to transmit, edit, and post it or the time people have taken reading it.

You sent me an Email and called me a "nigger" like I would be so wounded by someone that had to stoop to an Email as their "badass" method of confronting me. I am a black man, and proud of it and sadly, you on the other hand aren't proud of what you are whatever that might be because whatever it is it isn't a man as any man would define it. You've managed to discredit yourself and if it were possible, as a peer, for me to extend some modicum of respect to you this last bit killed any whisper of that.

So go ahead, place that order for the bedsheet and hood and enjoy the rally...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
It May Not EXACTLY Be a Conspiracy, BUT...

...There are a LOT of asshole white women out there who ARE falling into this type of trap! And they most definitely ARE getting 'black'mailed into this shit! Black boys need to learn their place in this world agin'. And by the by, there "shorty", they aren't called 'rallys'(misspelled), they are called Meetin's. We need to swing us a few more, no? White Women, lissen up! You are going to ruin the gene pool this way, and rest assured, most men of most races do not respect you as mothers, or your so-called 'children' (Pickaninnies, really) as human beings, even; 'cause they ain't! Your pickaninnies are marking you as unfit for companionship by a decent man. I was talking with a young white woman, some years back. The 'father of her child' (bastard to boot) was finally out of the picture after a grand total of 13 months. That's right! 13 months!!

"Oh, why? Why did he leave me? Doesn't he love our child, either?" and of course the answer was a loud "NO"!

He didn't give a shit! No child support, not ever! A good 'brother' of mine(from my..."clan") was left by his whoreslut wife for a Cuban(Half-negro), and that's what made him like he is today; a little, shall we say, "INTOLERANT". His ex is now missing (GEE! I wonder where she got off to!)and so is the boyfriend!

See how things go? And all cuz a white girl got a little... curious... People gotta protect themselves, and men, white men especially haveta protect the white family and alla that! Or else it's allllll gonna go away! Women, fucking a guy from a different race makes you a dirty slut, and that's all it does do!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
scared person

This is a sad story that was sent to hel_ by coloring it with this kind of racist crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Actually

If you spend any time with people of color, you will find that a very high percentage are rabidly prejudiced against whites and asians and believe that the world owes them. I know this for a fact. Public statements are 1 thing and private speech is another. In private many express their true feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You need help

This type of story does the exact opposite of what your trying to achieve...

Most open minded people like to find out for themselves what life and people are all about..

Are you saying that "all" black men are poison and to be avoided???

Its laughable that you make out that white women fuck black guys bcos they've been blackmailed.. what a crock of shit..

I've spoken to white women all over the world.. They all say the same thing.. Its because they're different they like they're music,they're culture and style and charisma...

And its been that way for years...

The fact you "reckon" you had a bad apple doesnt make "all" black men like that..

I reckon if you coulda had some black cock on the quiet wid no hassle you'd have grabbed it wid both hands...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thank God someone that knows how to write

also is aware of the threat to a species(or a race) is in danger of being eradicated by the black race. If left in Africa they would have been dead by now. The white race have been the responsible for them. Slave owners and rich greedy money hungry slobs capitalized on the black man's misery and used him. But at the same time that he inflicted it he insured their survival. Look at it the black man was livestock to him and a sick cow can't give milk. Now a bunch of superliberal San Franswishco types. Led movements that have put the white race in danger of eracation. But it's the stupid rednecks that kept doing things to make them mad. The black man would not have been mad if stupid ass redneck whites had not forced him to be. We the whites should have let them have the same freedom as we had. We would not have had to care for them. To pay for their illigit squirt babies. Naturally once a child is borne the it has rights and should never be abridged. But why should the white mannpay for the nigger to destroy America. The dumbing down of America is also the niggerization of America... DON'T LET OBAMA BE PRESIDENT I HOPE THAT SOMEONE KILLS HIM marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Vastie, this is you isn't it...............

<p>Only you, and the STUPID anon commenter below could be this racist in a public forum. Only you. This was a sad and ignorant story. I only read enough of just this stupid story to realize the level of stupidity that went into the story.</p>

<p>I could pick any male from any race and write this story, but what made me feel even worst for this stupid story was the level of "vindication" that the other stupid ignorant people who cheered this on wrote. What makes me laugh is the number of "yeah thats right" that came from it being black males. Watch much gangster rappers do you? Enough that you feel that is how all black males are? Stupid people. And don't comment "I guess I hit a nerve" like you did before. The only nerve you hit was my low tolerance for "stupid people" and "stupid racist writers" that seems to crawl out of the woodwork ever few days or so.</p>

<p>This starts to feel like the racist drivel that Vastiesmith always cranks out. Matches the poor spelling that was used as well</p>

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Don't write so damn#d stupid, if you can help it.

While I find it hard to disagree with the basic tone and content of your story, it would be so much better if you had spent a little time in freshman English class actually listening and paying attention.. The mistakes throughout this story makes you sound like an ignorant redneck. Of course, you just might be, but You could keep us in suspense.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
A pathological mindset

It never ceases to amaze me how for any type of conspiracy theory, no matter how nutty, you'll always find people who would buy into it. They will search and “find” more “evidence” which they would claim support those theories. Of course there is never a way to refute any of those theories. Any such effort is immediately dismissed as a

transparent effort by the conspirators to mislead those who have not yet caught up to their

conspiracy…<P>

It's a very similar phenomenon to pathology of the Paranoid and likewise should be understood as pathology. <P>

To be clear, there is always anecdotal evidence of criminal people abusing other people. It's the scale of the conspiracy which I am referring to as a pathological mindset.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You are a racist idiot!!!!!!!!!

WTF??? Peopole like you make me sick. Nobody can be forced to fuck all those men that many times if they really didn't like it. And you talk about keeping your race pure. How can you be sure your ancestors didn't dip their wicks into a little black honey pot a time or two? White men back in the day could rape a black person and nobody would say anything about it. You don't like living in a world with mixed races and black people? Go kill yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
say what?

i am not sure what to think of this. only the last 2 chapters were read, and the premise was there, with your twists for it. #1 infidelity 101 get a pi, use tape recorders, cameras to capture the infidelity (or here the many black men too). #2 the neighbors alreadu know, so that does not take the wind out of the threats of disclosure ? her continuation does not make sense, where the 'secret' is out, and jerome was so adamant to have it so. #3 husband says that he will disclose the club and jerome's role, and he is concerned? assuming the intimidation was sufficient? someone show a gun, jerome isn't that concerned, and may even be glib noting his fellow black men secured? #4 i thought he'd arrange for the unwanted intrusion of males to these black men, and disseminate that, but NO. #5 she goes and kills and sleeps with more black men, in this organization or not? this RACE based story has fantatstic (and that is not to compliment) elements, where she goes and kills all these black men too. #6 the myth of the black male and their extraordinary physical endowments? jerome had his and those women responded to the drugs, penis, what? THIS WAS JUST A DIFFERENT STORY, where regardless of race, there was secuction (with the help of drugs) and just power. and no one with std's other?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is sickening

One of the great things about the US is that we can kill pukes, we may have to pay a price, but folks who think they can bully and get away with crap like this DIE. Some go to jail, but most die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Many unexpected twists kept this one a page-turner

A Heartwarming Tale of People Coming Together. Of real friendship, Loyalty, and Loving-tenderness. I can't wait for the movie!

vietvetvietvetalmost 14 years ago
Amazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing:

In the end it turns the wife has more and bigger balls than the so called "MAN". Good job Lisa.

Anyone who believes the legal system is for the victim is sadly mistaken and will be betrayed.

They dint call it the "CRINAL" justice system for nothing as criminals are the only ones that get any justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please stop writing to this person.

Your well thought out comments in opposition to this piece are given in vain. Did you really think that you would be able to engage this author in intelligent discourse once he/she referred to a commentator he/she presumes to be African American as "his kind?" One of two things is happening here: 1. Someone truly believes that this is possible. After all, the author claims to have "lived it." 2. Someone is pulling your leg and deliberately writing utter tripe for the purpose of eliciting a desired response. Either way, you are wasting your time. I mean, really folks, save your breath. You may need it some day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
get a clue

#1. Spell check is not to blame for your bad grammar. Use a proof reader.

#2. In the first couple of storries they had no kids then she did by the end of the week. ????. Get it straight.

#3. All of these racist people went to the interacial story section and read not 1 but 6 consecutive installments . (Jacking off with one hand and writing die niggers die wth the other).

#4. I'm a white man and I just love watching my women getting fucked by huge black cock. I also enjoy reading about it! That's why I came into this section, it gets me hot. I jacked off several times to he first 3 or 4 parts to this series, nice descriptions of hot sex.

#5. The next time your gonna hunt big dicked black guys can I be their to drink all that cum from your mouth , pussy and asshole. Just don't tell me your gonna kill anyone, let me leave first. Haha

#6. To all who fear that the white race will be bred out of existence , wake the fuck up first blacks in america are only sixteen percent of our population. Second europe, canada, australia, russia are full of whites we are not going anywhere. Dumbass.

#7. Of course your white women loves getting deep dicked by a huge black fatty pud. Sneeking around is fun and make it kinda more thrilling but her beimg able to enjoy herself as you watch and participate is SO MUCH HOTTER. It will make your marriage stronger if you just realize women want big dick

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
get a clue part 2

Size does matter to women. Those that say it doesn't are trying to be nice to their little dicked man.

#8. As far as conspiricy goes I try to put myself in the shoes of the blacks, thinking a little bit of justice by fucking white women for four hundred years of slavery and oppresion. That sounds kinda reasonable. Look its taboo and taboo makes for bettr sex. 50 years ago blacks were still getting lynched just for talking to white women. Of course they can't wait to get that pussy. Duh.

#9. By me asking my gals to bang some blacks every now and again, theyget mind blowing satifaction seing me watch. I have control of who, when, and how often. Also the brotha's enjoy it when a white bitch cleans up his mess from their pussy/ass then licks him clean draining all his cum into my mouth. Its totally erotic for all involed. It happens every now and again at hotels then my women and I can get months and months of super hot sex with each other afterwards.

#10. And final. Of the women that I have done this stuff with they alll say they respect me more for being able to addmit I love watching them get what god determend I just aren't equipt to give them. And once I became okay with letting them know that more than just watching them choke on a huge black cock I want them to see me do it too. That takes away all the double standards and the gals get total satisfaction. When I hook up with a women she gets her cake and eats it too. They never want to leave me. I get rid of them when I get bored but they do everything in their power to keep me happy. Chics dig me. And love love love the sex life we share openly and honestly . Racial hatetred is fear and jellousy , admit your feelings to yourself and your woman and you will be happier over all in life. GO BLACK COCKS GO| HAHA

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The Truth Is

Once you go black, we don't want you back!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sorry cant get my login to work. So im called butterfly general

the Butterflygeneral is an old navy joke.

so im not to hot on ya story so here goes carcausans are the olders olive people alive, they live in Iraq, the oldest black are still in africa some where in Membia,whites are black albino, so just think were are all breeds, and have u see a mans penis with frost bite looks funny as hell, still I like some of your stories and this one I dont o PS I knew blacks from south africe and if u say white wemon to them they think u mean light sided or colored

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I really hope you're joking about this shit cause it really isn't funny. This hatred you seem to have for black people is really unhealthy and you should see a psychiatrist- I don't mean to be rude but it's disgusting. This racism is what is wrong with the world today- if people just weren't so ignorant, stories like these wouldn't exist. I went to a very diverse school where every body got along with everybody and can guarantee you that all the black ( and other races) people I knew were sweet- good friends. Because we were all EDUCATED, which I think you're not. I'm actually worried about you and I hope all the best for for life cause you really need it.

And I'm REAAALY Hoping you didn't kill anyone cause that's just sick.

And what do you mean different races can't be together, theyre too different? If God didn't want us to mix and mingle, he wouldn't of put us on the same planet then. I'm gonna go vomit now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Seek help.

You're one sick puppy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You are f***ed in the head

You are seriously warped..

This story is total BS

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What if a white guy prefers black women?

Also, some of the comments below are rather extreme. This is a story, parts might be based on fact, parts might be completely made up....either way it is still a story. There are a lot of black men dominate white girl submissive stories on this site; I am not saying this is the right perspective, but just a different one.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 10 years ago
Uproar?

There are not many stories where a white man is dominate over black females. I am sure that if said white guys treated the women like shit that there would negative backlash to that story as well. A title like 'Slave for White Cock' would surely piss off the black audience. Now, I don't agree with the message of this story, but I will admit I am tried of seeing a majority of white women in literotica's interracial section being treated like bitches. Personally, I have have no problem with mixed couples as my BLACK wife and I have two beautiful children. I would like to see more interracial stories based on love rather than domination. This story just shows that society needs to work harder to create a better place for all of us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
mr average

not a bad read, pity she got caught lol----epilog was racially a tad myopic---- she was just taking out the bad guys and she was addicted to freak cock lol.

---ive known a few white guys in my long life with freaky dicks in the shower room after rugby practice

---- taking the piss out of each other we found it caused them more problems than benifits lol ,black or white were mostly all mr average size

and as to the freak cocks on the internet it aint all sweetness and light cos I.D is coming to you first LMAO---

68 and loving it--hindsight is 20/20

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 8 years ago
This man

gives a horribly credible insight into what's REALLY going on. God help us. Black-on-white crime is 40 times white-on-black crime, but it goes unreported, but do the Google search, it's in the stats of Dept of Justice and FBI. It's a slow-moving car-crash. PS I liked this ending with the empowerment of the victim female. This is such a welcome change from a lot of what's offer in Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great summary of this attitude and its ending

It is true that many women and men enjoy sex with black men and it is very erotic for most. But racial dominance and superiority are sicknesses from the past. If anyone, black or white, tries that with someone I love make out a will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a Load of Crap!

This has to be one of the worst piles of crap to have been posted on Literotica! (And to think the steam over this shit built over 6 chapters!) ~ Forget the whole ridiculous black/white aspect. No way all that killing happens! Cops,FBI,the black guys themselves,would have stopped that shit early! ~ This stuff is a disgrace!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
white

white ladies cut there black ass throtes thewn cut off there bbc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was four parts too long. The husband still looked weak. He couldn't tell the wife was pregnant with twins and aborted the little bastards in time? He thought it was best to call the police, instead of shooting the assholes, all together in the living room? He could have claimed they tried to set him up and break into their home and shoot them, which is what they were doing. But no, the idiots calls the cops and ruin their life. The writer still left this stupid notion of cock addiction. It was a dumb story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous