All Comments on 'Hardcore Family Fuckers Ch. 05'

by Toolboy5

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
families need new scenerios.....

we are big fans of toolboy5's bi family stories... especially the dad/son bi fun..which as a woman is really turned on to macho bi fun.... as is my stud hubby.. both of us wish their dad/son/mom bi fun was more descriptive as i am sure other bi couples would agree with..but also feel that the scenerios and limiting his stories to one family at a time... with the same action...toolboy needs to expand his scenerios possibily with his different families mixing with others.. etc...those who call these stories boring are totally rude...but...hopefully this writer will augment his still really sexy ideas and action...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent but inclined to agree

There's always room for extensibility of the passion and debauchery to other generations (both grandparents) or relatives (aunts, uncles, cousins) if not the involvement of other third parties in the heterogeneous and bisexual incestuous activities of the family involved. Who knows an incestuous cult or town that shares their discretions amongst families or specific focus on regular sexual acts (oral, anal, DP, gangbang) or more extreme fetishes (cum swallowing/drinking, tasty watersports, rimming, blindfolding and erotic B&D etc). No I'm not sick or deranged I am just very open minded enjoy a wide range of non-violent erotica, sex and sexuality in its many forms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Built Up Slowly

Nice and easy, since here was no tension -- everyone was permissively included. Only question was the order of coupling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous