All Comments on 'Hardest Choice Ch. 02'

by pixie_baby

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Commendable

while not a realistic setup (they seldom are) this story is good, and its got me wanting more. I give props for making him grow more bold after each encounter as I would picture such a thing to happen as a surety. The contest among the women is plausible. If the family was already too such a level as the twins apparently were, then to seduce or allow themselves to be seduced by a young man is possible.

All in all a good story. It merits a 75 (would have given it about a 9 out of 10 were the option available)

DarkAngelJLDarkAngelJLabout 18 years ago
Excellent

Please keep it up, I can't wait for part 3

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 18 years ago
Super great! Hurry with more!

This is a wonderful fantasy! Please hurry with more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful job. Hurry with more stories, the suspence is killing me.

jcredel1jcredel1over 12 years ago
Whoops

Loved the story but hit the 1 by mistake. I meant to hit the 5. The story was Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

""

Brad was still hard and unsatisfied. He lay down, and told his mother, "Ride me."

""

Ok, where do they get these guys in these stories?! The dude blows his load and just stays hard and ready to keep going? Lol. Maybe my memory is just horrible and I dont remember doing that, lol.

""

"Clean off my dick, Mom. With your mouth." She took him fully in her mouth without hesitation, then slowly sucked her way up his length, cleaning with her tongue the whole time.

""

You know you're in fantasy land when you go from being a total clueless pussy virgin to a guy attacking your mom in the kitchen, telling her to clean your dick off when you're done, rofl!!!

""

One way to find out," he answered, and pulled off his trunks. He allowed them one look at his gloriously swollen throbbing dick, then jumped into the pool.

""

Wait, so he gets out of the pool, strips, then gets back in the pool to fuck? Why in the hell would you want to fuck in the pool? Strips off lubrication, slows thrusting down and a dozen other reasons, lol. Sure if its middle of the night and you're trying not to get caught...

""

Oh fuck!" he gasped. The combined feeling of hands on his balls and a tight hot wet smooth soft cunt on his dick was exquisite.

""

A sure way to end things too quick, another girl messing with your balls, lol!

""

Tasha was still licking his balls, coming up for air, going back down.

""

Tell her to stop, dumbass!! Lol.

""

They were going to be sexual in front of him, but he couldn't touch them?

"Do you agree to the rules?"

Brad thought quickly. Maybe this was the only reason they'd all fucked him. Maybe the only way he'd ever be able to have sex with any of them again was if he agreed to this. Life would be a little awkward if he agreed to this, but if he didn't, it'd be extremely uncomfortable, because he could tell they wanted him to do it.

""

Noooo! Dont do it!! Lol! Waitaminute mom, you want me to put all the wonen in my family in a competition against each other, where I have to pick the winner? Maybe Im just being silly, but this looks like a lose, lose situation for me. Im losing while its going on and Ill be paying for it later! Lol. Do you hate me or something?? Lol.

(Better yet, just pick your oldest sister now and walk out of the room!!;)

""

Brad went to the shower. Very deliberately, he made sure not to touch her while he cleaned off his hands. Stepping over the pool of his cum, he left the bathroom naked, carrying his boxers.

""

Eww, clean your mess bitch!! Hell, shoulda shou off on her then got in and took a shower!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous