All Comments on 'Hardest Choice Ch. 03'

by pixie_baby

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot one

The mother is the one. Sisters could understand and continue the family fun

RebelWolfRebelWolfover 17 years ago
decision

Tell them all they are sexy.. Why chose just 1? Great story. If he just choses 1 of them the others might just say fuck it and then he is hurt also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
choose stella

Stella is the hottest. Hands down.

BUICK GSBUICK GSover 17 years ago
HARD CHOICE

I THINK HE CHOSE THE OLDEST SISTER. SHE SAID FROM THE HEART WHAT SHE WAS ABOUT. BUT THE COMPLETE STORY IS VERY GOOD. I WOULD NOT WANT TO HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN THEM, BUT WOULD LOVE TO HAVE HAD ALL THE SEX! BUT BASED ON THE LIMITED RULES OF NO SEX , THE OLDEST SISTER DID THE SAMETHING, NO SEX LETTING MY ONE PERFORMACE STAND. WHERE AS THE OTHERS DID OTHER THINGS TO YRY AND SWAY HIM. THUS THE OLDEST GIRL SHOULD WIN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Stella or the Twins

Its a hard decision to make. On one hand you have the twins and we all know that two is better than one. However Stell is completely uninhibited and will do just about anything.

IcePirateIcePirateover 17 years ago
Laële

Have to vote for Laële she's the hottest by far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Mother

MAKE IT THE MOTHER. SHE'S DEFINITELY THE SEXIEST.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
4 certain reasons they r all the hottest

I think he should choose all, each has something incredible she brings to the mix, and life would be golden if he had his choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nuff said

stella......nuf said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
And?

Finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Alternate Enings

You might consider taking the time to write all 5 possible endings: each individual option as well as an all out everyone option. Posted simultaneously, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Laële

I agree with Laële. No need to put herself out. She's the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
personally.

I would Either pick the eldest sister, or Stella, but lets face it, a girl with Ds are nice DD hell I'd love that, but the down side is that those are a bit much even fore a breast man, Stella is just perfect i think, and like others say, inhibited, my kind of girl, but the eldest is nice too, she doesn't put her self out to look sexy or act like a slut, she's smart, sophisticated and damn if those aren't sexy as well. I'm 50/50 on those two the twins, let them have each other or find a guy that can keep up with them in bed. and the mom, well she needs to find a guy thats closer to her age and not old enough to be..well..her son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Laela; the best

Laela truly deserves him. He is made for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Dang that hot

I agree with Laële. No need to put herself out. She's the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What!!!!

You get a incomplete. Finish the damn story!!!!!

clark3001clark3001over 14 years ago
Finish the story !!

Laële is the chosen one, she's different from all others. Don't take years to write the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
redheads are best!

The redhead is the most mature and wild just neither all the time! she is the obvious choice=p

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

I loved the cliff hanging. Made you think. If you choose to finish it I will read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The Intelligent Male...

The intelligent male in that situation would have shrieked like a little girl and said, "Are you NUTS!?! Not just NO, but HELL NO! I ain't doin' it!" and then ran like heck the other direction! Queue the Benny Hill chase music (Yakity Sax, I think).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I can't decide!

Laele is sexy without being slutty, but I love the girl/girl action between the twins! I love how you described Stella, too! They're all amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Personally I'd love to see him choose Stella.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Stella

Definitely Stella, but more group action would be appreciated

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Do not choose

Do not choose; I would not.

How instigated the sexual marathon in the first place,the mother I guess,since she was the one who called family together and confronted Brad about the various trysts he had with each member and laid out the ground rules for the selection process.

Brad has a harem, with mother being the lead.

Leave the situation as it is,apparentlly the women don't seem to mind and are willing to share Brad among themselves, unless jealousy rears its ugly head then the mother has to take control.

NO CHOICE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Stella

as many have said earlier... stella with no inhibitions...

she can make the story go another couple of chapters..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a load of unmitigated crap. !!!!!!!!!!

One of the worst I had ever skipped thru!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
idiot

i hate writers that write a story but never finish it leaving the readers hanging it would have been better if this was never posted at all total waste of time and the sites space

DBRS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Laele

Defidently laele

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What a decision! Laele would be the choice.

I would assume that the author is going to view our choices and then write a story or two about it. Since Laele brought him into this wonderful mess she should be the choice. Second choice would be the Mother.

P_A_SolcrofftP_A_Solcrofftabout 13 years ago
And The Winner Is...

A great idea for reader participation! Let's go through the choices:

Amy, the mother, brings experience to the table. Her sensuality is evident, and the way Brad took her on the kitchen floor was very erotic Her show in the shower was an impromtu performance, and did a stellar job. This experience and adaptability is a sexy trait, and is a good entry into this "Sexiest Woman" contest.

Stella, the youngest, is a true wild child. She used her passion (video photography) to place her entry in this contest. Her kinkiness showed in her performance, showing her versatility as a lover, and her eagerness in her and Brad's first encounter was refreshing and would lure many boys to continue that exploration. This is a good entry for her in this contest.

Tara and Tasha, the twins, bring erotic fantasy to the table. Fantasy, as in many men's fantasy of having two women at the same time. In Brad's case, they are twins, and the possibilities, as he saw them, are endless. Their never ending interest in pleasing Brad, as well as themselves, can fuel his fantasies for a VERY long time, and so their performance on his bed (a nice touch, as their smell remained with him all night) is a worthy entry into the contest.

Laele, the oldest, and half sister to the rest, brings a kind of "total package" to the table. She is self confident, which is extremely sexy. She is also the first one for Brad, taking his virginity. Her ability in completely losing control during sex is very erotic, but her demureness is also very sexy. That she did not show off, and was the only one Brad "pursued", shows a mysteriousness that is both intriguing and erotic, especially of a woman with "goddess" quality features. Her nonsexual entry is an excellent entry.

Now, Let's look at Brad. Here is a boy/man, needing to make a decision on which of the 4 women (the twins considered as one for this contest) is sexiest. He has no previous experience outside of the home, so to speak, to compare to. When sex enters the picture, a man's outlook toward women changes. He is in an enviable position.

In retrospect, if I were Brad, I would pick them all. Each brings a different talent or skill to the table. It is hard to single out any one of them. If I HAD to choose only one, I would take Laela.

Your next stories could be about either one of those two options. I could see a series of stories, continuing the trysts, though the time would be extended to a week with each, full contact, and see how each one of them would take him for a lover/partner. This, I think, would be the natural extension of this series. Also if you decide on only one, the next stories would be about how the two get along. It will be interesting to see which way you go.

P_A_Solcrofft

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
my thoughts

they are all interesting, but i personally love Laele's character the most, so if i had to choose one it would be her. you could also do it a different way, and write multiple endings, for each possible choice, like each individual choice, and then another one where he gets them all. if only one though, Laele, the mysteriously sexy half sister

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 12 years ago
My choice...

Laele for being the first and the coolest. Mom was a close second choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It's been nearly five years now...

I gather this is the actual ending, and no choice will be revealed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Probably not, you just to decide who you think he picks, for me it would have to be laele, and no choice would not be an option; I suspect, contrary to popular belief sister's do not like sharing, they will go after each other harder than they a stranger

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
boo hiss

I don't like being left in the lurch. If you can finish the story don't start at all

oldman77oldman77over 10 years ago
tough choice

I think that Laele is the best choice. She is really relaxed, has all ready stated she loves sex. I go for that, loved sex too. Due to age and circumstances not able to perform. Have good memories..............

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
if Brad has to pick just one hole

it has to be the same wonderful hole he came out of. Nothing can ever feel as good to a boy's cock--as cosy and comfy, as right and proper--as his own mother's cunt. And every boy who's lucky enough to fuck his mother instantly knows that. Once he's got his hard young cock up his mother's babyhole up to his balls, he knows that that's where it belongs, surrounded by layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat. There's a reason for the old saying, "a boy's penis and his mother's vagina--made for each other." His own mother's vagina is the receptacle nature provides for a son's pounding prick and for all the creamy semen in his hot young balls. Your own mother's twat--there's nothing like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I say Laële

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He should choose...

Laele. Hands down. Great story, by the way.

hardheadd1hardheadd1over 8 years ago
Dang

It really sucks when you guys leave us hanging. Kinda gets to the point as to why even bother reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OH COME ON!!!!

You can't justl leave it like that!!! It just HAS to be Laele!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A

I'd say it was his virgin sister, first her pussy then her ass mmm can't go wrong there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Laele, definitely. Hell, I would have picked her from the start. Maybe not the kinkiest, or the hottest, but she owns it ;)

""

The nearby dick suddenly spurted, and Stella was covered in cum. She lie on her bed, panting, and licked a droplet of cum from her lips.

""

Well Stella is out of the contest. I mean, wtf?! Has a guy in there tying her up, pushing dildos in her and jacking off over MY sister?! Didnt he just take her virginity the other day? What the hell?! That was a turnoff!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Leale the redhead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The heck.

The contest itself comes from left field and feels off. The youngest who kept her virginity and seemed to actually have feelings for him suddenly picks up a random guy to train and enjoy her and she's suddenly a slut? This story had me initially interested but turned strange then ticked me off with the youngest actions. Seems all of his family members are casual sex sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Weird

Strange, and boring for the most part. Chapter 1 was the best. But the rest was immature imagination of a boy in puberty.

3forsexanytime3forsexanytimeabout 4 years ago

A great story would love to see the conclusion to this great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous