Hardest Choice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tongue stopped, to his regret, but only to be replaced. As he began pumping even harder and faster into Tasha, who was moaning and squealing, a finger worked its way into his ass. It held still for a moment, letting him adjust, and then wriggled inside him, flicking against his walls. He moaned and twitched inside Tasha, who loved it, letting out a yelp of delight. The finger pulled out and Brad missed the sensation, until he felt it return, only thicker, two fingers forcing into his hole. The fingers twisted inside him, filling his hole.

Not quite full, though, because now he had three fingers inside him. He was gasping and thrusting and felt like he was on the very brink. The three fingers inside his ass stroked him, pumping his hole, in and out, fucking him as he fucked Tasha. He felt so close, oh so close, full of warm fingers, filling a hot wet cunt, hearing Tasha moan his name at him. The fingers inside him spread, caressing the inside of him, rubbing his walls, and his dick gave a jump inside Tasha from the pleasure of it. She let loose and her body shook, shuddered around him. Her cunt convulsed, twitching and seizing on his dick, grasping him with muscle spasms, clenching him and letting go, squeezing him. Her orgasm sent him over the edge, and he came inside Tasha, shooting into her cunt as three fingers in his ass pulled out. He felt the sensation of friction as the fingers slowly exited his asshole, rubbing up against his walls and rim as they left. The delicious friction prolonged his orgasm as Tasha's twitches continued around him.

After what seemed like a blissful eternity of sexual climax, Brad lay on the couch, spent. The women lounged in the living room with him. After some time passed, and Brad felt like he had enough energy, they all went to the bathroom to clean off.

The shower was crowded, steamy and slippery. Brad found himself in the middle of the group of women, with breasts pressed against him and hands brushing up on him. When a finger trailed up between his legs, around his balls, and up his crack, he found himself aroused again. He took the nearest woman, Laële, and kissed her deeply. She responded, kissing him back, pressing against him. There was another girl behind him, pressing her front into his back.

The hot water streamed over them all as Brad pulled Laële in closer, his erection against her warm soft skin. His mouth found her nipples, and he licked them before gently biting them. She arched her back against him in pleasure, moaning. His tongue traveled down, over her stomach, flicked at her navel, and then he moved down to her cunt. He spread the lips with his fingers, kneeling, and put his tongue to them. Laële gasped, and he continued licking her. He brought his tongue to the sensitive clit and flicked at it, quick and hard. He nibbled it with his tongue and sucked it. Laële was squealing, ready to cum, so he stood up again.

He put his arms around her, holding her tight, and then entered her, swiftly. He drove up inside her hard and fast like she liked it. She was bucking against him, meeting his hips with hers, and taking him completely inside her, pushing his head against her wall. He drilled her, while her cunt gripped his dick and held. She was so hot and so wet and so tight, so gorgeous, moaning his name, her voice jumping with his thrusts.

He could feel her getting closer, she clamped onto his cock ever tighter. He stroked as fast as he could, hips gyrating into her, until she screamed, and her muscles contracted around him so fast it felt like she was vibrating. He gasped at the strength of her orgasm, pulled her into his dick, forcing everything he could into her, and came. He shot deep inside her as she continued spasming around him, and they held each other tight, shaking together. His fluid filled her up and mixed with hers. She laid her head on his shoulder, panting, recovering.

All of them relaxed underneath the shower then, letting the water work tension out of them. They all dried off and dressed, then went back out to the living room. Brad still had to tell them his decision. He sat down in front of all the women.

"Thanks for a very pleasure filled evening," he told them. "I think now's the time to let you know who I've chosen."

12