Harem Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But soon I tired of supporting myself that way, and knelt on the floor. I pulled Amber's body towards me, so that her back was flat, and her pelvis hung over the edge. With that easier angle, I penetrated her once again. Again her tits bounced beautifully. Although she must have been awash with pleasure, I soon realised that her position couldn't be good for her lower back.

"Why don't you flip on your stomach?" I suggested. She seemed happy to comply, standing and reversing herself. Now her knees rested on the floor, her stomach on the seat. I re-entered her cunt from behind, and she began gasping. I was dismayed that I couldn't watch her tits, but even her back looked impressive with her heaving lungs.

I stroked her back, and her soft ass cheeks, slapping them lightly. To this Amber moaned, but she didn't seem to mind. Rising to my feet, I sought a higher angle, from which I could stimulate her g-spot.

"Oh my God," was her response. "Aahoowfuck, I'm gonna come!" she shouted. Indeed she did, her vagina twitched around my cock, threatening my endurance. But the fact I had come not long before kept me in check, and soon Amber's cries returned to the normal coital pitch. "I'm going to get on my back again," she whispered to me.

So we returned to our original position. Then we moved to a woman on top, sitting position. She faced me on the couch and bounced herself on my rod. Her great tits flew everywhere, her belly shook and her thighs quivered, it was amazing. Then she reversed, and she leaned back as she sat on my throbbing member. She splayed her knees about, placing her feet on the couch, then on the floor, while bouncing herself.

With her leaning back I took the opportunity to fondle her big boobs, moulding and kneading her soft flesh. This made Amber moan and groan even more fervently. Without warning Amber rose from my cock, and lay back on the couch, this time with her head on the armrest at the end. She placed one leg over the back, and hung one leg over the edge of the seat.

"Come to momma!" she cried out. I fell upon her, guiding my cock her soft pussy again. That position felt so much more intimate and close, her breasts pressed into my chest. I ran my fingers over her pretty round face. Then she kissed me, deeply. I realised that was the first time we'd kissed. I'd fucked her before kissing her.

"Keep going, and I'm going to fake one, okay?" She sounded truly worried at hurting my pride by faking an orgasm. To give her encouragement, I nodded and began pushing hard. "Oh yeah, oh God, fuck me harder! I'm gonna come again!" I knew she was faking, and I'd seen a real orgasm, but she was entirely believable.

I kept on going. I felt like I could last another hour. While pounding her I leaned back and started playing with her legs. First, holding them vertical and together, then rolling her hips to the side, fucking her sideways. I loved the feeling of her cunt rotating around my shaft. Then, from the vertical position, I pushed her legs back down towards her, so her feet met her face. She parted her knees to look at me.

"Peekaboo," she giggled, and returned to her own pleasures. I leaned in further, bending her legs down to the couch, her pelvis rising up off it. I kissed her face between her legs, then her lips once again. Her muffled moans grew while our lips remained locked, and I pounded her pussy hard.

"Oh God!" she cried gasping for breath once our lips parted. I could feel her hot breath and smell her sweat. I noticed a sensation in my balls. I wasn't about to come, but they were resting comfortably on her asshole. Now I had already left sanity far behind, but maybe I shouldn't have thought of the word behind.

"Amber, can I do you asshole? Please?" I was desperate. I remembered the feel of Amanda's ass around my hand. I wanted that around my dick. Amber just made a slight affirmative sound. "Hold your feet," I said. She looked like she would do anything for me.

I grabbed the tube of lubricant, and sat back. First I wanted a taste. I don't know why. I bent my face to her crack, and flicked my tongue over her bumhole. Clean, washed recently. I licked her ass more aggressively. Amber moaned and cried and bucked, coming again. My cock was already slippery enough, so I squirted some lubricant onto her little brown anus.

Spreading the fluid over her tight wrinkled hole, I slipped in a finger, then two, readying the way. With her ass sufficiently loose, I poised myself over her again. I delayed, soaking up her wonderful expectant expression. Then I attacked.

"OOOOoohohohohoooohhh," she screamed, rising in pitch and volume. It was difficult at first; her ass was very firm around me. It felt terrific, but as her rectum became more accommodating it felt even better. "Oh God yeah, fuck my ass!" she repeated like a mantra, over and over.

Then her phone rang. It was the greatest shock of my life: to be shagging away, and suddenly hear a riotous clanging.

"Oh shit," Amber shouted. "Pull out, pull out!" she cried. I complied, still stunned, but still quite erect. Amber unsteadily rolled herself over, her knees shaking. She reached for the handset on the table by the couch. "What is it! Oh, sorry, it's just that you caught me in the middle of something."

Despite her distraction, Amber had moved herself into a perfect doggy position. Her ass swayed back and forth before me, her asshole winking at me. With a devilish thought, I knelt behind her, once again placing my cock at her rear end.

"Would you hold on a sec?" she said and clamped her hand over the receiver. She turned her head and smiled at me wickedly, nodding in approval. As I thrust up her ass, her eyes glazed over, and her smile became a slight grimace. Once I'd set up a rhythm, she returned to her conversation.

"Yeah? Uh-huh. I'm working on that right now," she said, turning to me and winking. I later figured that it must be her distributor. I didn't care; I just pushed myself up her ass as far as possible. I loved watching her breasts sway beneath her, hanging down, bouncing about.

Pretty soon, Amber was having difficulty maintaining her decorum. She excused herself again, clamping the receiver. She squealed quietly, and bucked her ass back at me. As her ass rippled around my cock, I knew the time was coming. I barely had my cock out of her ass and the condom off when I went off.

It was an agonising orgasm, and I squirted out thin, milky come onto Amber's ass and back. There was enough to form a little pool at the small of her back, mixing with her sweat. She was also frigging herself with her spare hand, coming vaginally, while her ass kept clenching. Then I was suddenly blinded by a flash.

I turned and saw our cameraman there, taking stills, while the video sat on the tripod. I had forgotten that her was even there while I was fucking his sister. Amber finally finished coming and continued her conversation, still in the doggy position, her ass and cunt pulsating with blood.

I slumped down next to her, exhausted, my swollen angry looking dick gradually subsiding from erection. Amber's brother continued with pictures, and came in for close ups with the video. Amber finished her phone chat, and hung up. She turned to her brother.

"Did you get all that?" she huffed. Her cheeks were flushed; her breasts were heaving with her deep breaths. When her brother returned an affirmative, she stood unsteadily. The come on her back dribbled down between her ass cheeks, but she barely seemed to notice. The sight made my dick twitch. She noticed this.

"Oh no, that's enough for one day. No more, down boy!" She laughed a breathy laugh. "My God that was good. You were great. We'll have to do this again some time, and maybe you can do that double fist thing for the camera?" My cock leaped again. "Oh God, get out of here, you're putting me to shame!"

As I got clean and dressed, I pondered my raging penis. It was hard as ever for Amber. I watched her cleaning herself, and tidying her room, while her brother fooled around with the cameras. As I was tying my shoes, Amber came over, still naked, still beautiful.

"Here's your five hundred," she said, handing me a wad of cash. "I'll definitely have to get you back. But next time I might be more of a control freak," she laughed. She led me out of her house, naked, even waving from the door proudly displaying her assets. It was still light outside; it had seemed like such a long time.

I contemplated the situation on my way home. I figured my extreme arousal was due to a couple of factors. Katrina and Amanda had needed attention, needed loving, without attachment. But Amber, despite having been barely civil to me all her life; and despite her being less attractive, she was available. She wanted me specifically, and she was flouting availability.

I guess that just makes a girl all the more appealing.

12