Harem School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah! Lick me, bitch! Harder!"

The man grew even more strained, his muscles quivering as he pumped, and the slave grew ever more desperate.

"Pull out and fuck her ass!" The Mistress snapped. "If she can't concentrate, she can't get it in her desperate cunt!"

The Master's client sat and watched, ignoring this jarring note.

The man withdrew, paused for just long enough to regain his own concentration, great gulps of air expanding his muscle-wrapped chest, the slave's slime coating his bobbing shaft, then he thrust back inside her, lower this time, bulldozing his way through her puckered asshole, making her convulse underneath the Mistress, putting a delighted expression on the Mistress' face.

Next door, the Master folded himself down into his chair, his cane carefully placed against the desk, the desk stretching away in front of him, green leather and deep red wood, only the most vital and carefully selected implements needed upon its surface, the inkwell and stand for his personal conceit, a gold quill pen.

His chair swivels but does not move as he positions himself, settling smoothly and without thinking into the leather. He folds his long fingers, parchment-fine skin rustling, on the leather in front of him and calmly, confidently, waits. His client watched on as the Mistress, fulfilled, stood up and ordered the man to withdraw from the slave, unfulfilled, and aim his throbbing, shivering cock at her chest. He came at her command, great gouts of his cum splashing against the twin curves of the slave's firm breasts, sliding down onto her belly and her sternum, or clearing them altogether and landing on her neck or shut-eyed, open-mouthed face, one gob landing directly in her mouth and quickly swallowed, her mouth opening wider in the hope of another one that never came.

The Mistress looked over her shoulder at the camera, grinning with bared teeth. "Now the bitch can cum," she said.

Convulsing, screaming, tortured with pleasure as though it were pain, the slave came.

Watching, the client almost did too.

12