Harem School Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again Angela played with her, whispering enforcing obscenities at the girl pinned beneath her as she played with her pussy, not letting herself cum, waiting until the Domme added another fifteen seconds and two points to her score before letting Isis cum, and once more playing on her, the overpowering scent of her in Isis' nostrils making it even easier this time to drag the orgasm out beyond the fifteen seconds.

Then she let herself cum as well, her juices soaking Isis' face as she continued to gently finger her, not letting her relax.

Isis began to struggle weakly, a vestige of will returning. Angela, grinning, repositioned her hand and drive it all within isis' cunt, fingers together instead of fisted, entering up to her wrist.

Isis scream of rapture echoed around the room, bursting out of the cunt smothering her mouth, her back arching higher and her legs shaking to keep it there.

"Repeat after me," Angela whispered, as Isis begged for more, her lips and voice sending delicious vibrations into Angela's cunt. "I am a filthy whore."

Muffled by flesh and sobbing but still understandable came Isis' reply: "I am a filthy whore!"

"I deserve to be punished."

"I deserve to be punished!"

"I will do as I'm told."

"I will do as I'm told!"

"I'm just a slut with a cunt who can't think for herself."

"I'm just a slut with a cunt who can't think for herself!"

Angela's voice dropped low, hissing. "Angela is my mistress and I will obey her."

As Isis replied, her voice held the crystalline sound of her mind cracking as she responded to the strongest conditioning that they received. "Angela is my mistress and I will obey her!"

"Excellent!" Angela withdrew her hand with a wet sucking sound, letting Isis collapse back on the mat with a dull thump. She moved back to sit on Isis' breasts and leaned forwards to hiss into her slut's scarlet-flushed, sweaty and cum-soaked face. "We still have some time left. I want you to prove that to me, bitch."

Isis' reply was a whisper: "Yes, mistress."

Angela climbed off her, and Isis lay prone, submissive, waiting to be ordered.

A voice from the darkness, by one wall where there had been no movement for the whole of the match, said "By George, she's got it! Domme, this match is over. Provide her with toys and when she has finished, deliver her to me. The other one can be put in straps and carried back to training."

Angela's heart had stilled when she heard the honeyed, amused woman's voice speak, and she hardly dared believe the implications, but as she heard the decisive, unthinkingly authoritative snap of booted footsteps leaving the room she was filled with a fierce joy that curved her smile into a toothy grin that made Isis, still unmoving on her back, cower inside.

Angela leaned down to put her mouth next to her slave's ear, and whispered "You like weights clamped to your nipples, don't you, slut? I do hope so. Otherwise you might not enjoy this very much."

Before long screams could be heard through the heavy doors of the dungeon, but whether of pain or of pleasure was difficult to tell.