Slave to My Older Sisters Ch. 01

Story Info
A young man learns obedience and humility.
4.2k words
4.24
106k
94

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Ben, I'm 18, and here's my story. I think it's a warning to other dudes with attractive but idiot sisters, but I honestly can't tell anymore.

I know you don't want to hear about my hobbies and interests, particularly since they're the same as those of every guy my age -- sports, avoiding homework, playing too many video games, working out, and fantasizing about girls. So I'll just dive right into what happened.

Everything about my normal life changed when my sister Allison discovered a secret about me that I couldn't let my parents -- basically my mom since my dad lives two states away -- know about. It's nothing too weird -- and I'm certainly not telling you what it is -- but it would make my mom mad enough to carry through with her occasional threat to send me to a military academy. "You lack discipline," she'd say. But what guy my age doesn't? In hindsight, military school would've been a walk in the park and not something I'd try to hide from my buddies.

I honestly regret being such an asshole to Allison and my other sister Katy, but I never dreamt they'd be able to do what they did, particularly since they're just stupid girls.

One evening, my mom was downstairs doing something or other when my sisters confronted me in my bedroom with the blackmail information -- both of them grinning from ear to ear like they just won the lottery or were getting revenge, maybe for my view that guys are superior. In any case, I was immediately horrified to hear them verbalize my secret, and I started to sweat as my heart pounded in my chest.

"Are you gonna tell on me?" I asked sheepishly. It was the first time I'd ever felt weak and vulnerable around them, and it was definitely the first time they had real power over me, which I soon discovered, they loved having and would utilize to a ridiculous degree.

"Probably not," Allison said smugly. "Katy and I discussed it, and we won't tell mom as long as you agree to something that will come naturally to you. You're going to be our slave."

"What?!" I asked with indignation. "Slave? Come naturally to me?!" I laughed out loud. I'm not macho or anything, but I do play a lot of sports and like being the man of the house. Being a slave to idiot girls definitely wouldn't "come naturally." WTF?

"We honestly think you'll like it. In fact, you'll eventually help us to make it increasingly extreme so you're afraid to make even the most basic decisions for yourself."

"Are you serious? That's really stupid. Why would I ever agree to something like that, let alone help you with it?"

"First, cause you're a guy so you're biologically inclined to being a stupid beast of burden. You've seen how those dumb bulls stand around at the fair with their big balls baking in the sun. (Her analogy made me bristle.) And second, if you disobey in any way, we're definitely telling on you, right Katy?" My younger sister nodded in agreement, her arms crossed in a display of bitchy authority.

I decided to humor them till I found a way out of this mess. "Okay, what do I have to do, your majesties?" I even bowed to mock them.

"First rule, slave" Allison said, ignoring my sarcasm. "Starting immediately, you will address both of us as mistress. Now thank us for enslaving you -- and make us believe it -- or we can tell mom about your secret and forget helping you."

"This is so stupid," I said coldly, "but thank you, mistresses, for enslaving me." My sisters glanced with glee at each other, probably imagining the possibilities of what would have been impossible just an hour ago. I started how wonder how long this slave idea had been in their heads.

"I don't think he meant it," Katy said.

"Neither do I," Allison responded. "Try again, slave, and do it while kissing our feet."

"WHAT?! No fucking way!" I snapped, trying to keep my voice low so our mother wouldn't hear. This joke was getting out of hand.

"Okay. Your choice," Allison said as she walked confidently towards the door, Katy jumping off the bed to follow her.

"Wait!" I said out loud. They had me by the balls. Was I really like that dumb bull?

"Yes? Is there something you want to say?"

I took a deep breath and then slowly got down on all fours between them. "Just this once," I warned. As I lowered my head, I heard myself thanking them for enslaving me. I pressed my lips to their shoes and kissed, leaving a mark of saliva. While my sisters laughed, a feeling of defeat washed over me just as our mom called us down for dinner. "Thank god," I thought, as I jumped to my feet. "I hope no one ever finds out I did that."

I don't think I've ever seen my sisters so happy or heard them so chatty over dinner. I, on the other hand, didn't say a word since their giddiness pissed me off, and I was really worried I might not escape this predicament. The word "slave" kept running through my head. Slave. Slave. Thank you, mistress. Slave. Kiss our feet. Yuck! Bitches.

"Ben will clear the table and wash the dishes, won't you, Ben?" Allison asked.

My mom looked at me with surprise. "You will, Ben? Why is that?"

I shot daggers at Allison with my eyes to connote fury and said simply and flatly "yes."

"Tell her, Ben," Allison nudged.

I'm sure I looked irritated and confused, unsure of what her majesty expected me to say.

"I think it's great," Allison chimed in. "Ben was telling us how sorry he is for doing so little work around the house all these years and acting like a little king and how he'd like to start treating us like royalty -- cleaning, doing the laundry, and even cooking. Isn't that right, Ben?"

I felt trapped again, nodded and forced out another flat "yes."

"Well, I'll admit I'm surprised," my mother said. "Are you finally losing interest in all those pointless sports and video games?"

"He's found a new obsession," Allison laughed. "And he wants to get EXTREMELY good at it." Katy laughed, too.

"Well, I think that's great," my mother said. "Let your sisters teach you, young man." She pushed her seat back and left the room, and my sisters followed close behind her.

"Do a good job," Allison said out loud, lipping "slave" at the end. "Hahahaha."

As I washed and dried the dishes, my mind raced with anxiety. "I fucking hate this so much! How am I gonna get out of it? What are they going to make me do?" Each time I recalled kissing their shoes and thanking them for enslaving me, a knot twisted in my stomach. When will I find time to play video games and sports between school, homework, and a shit ton of housework?! Am I gonna have to ask my idiot sisters for permission just to leave the house? Allison's belief that I would help them enslave me lingered in the back of my mind like a bad omen. How fucking dumb would that be?!

Suddenly, my phone buzzed the arrival of a text, and I felt relief that my buddies were inviting me to do something, but my heart sunk when I saw the message was from Allison. "Come to my room, slave. Now."

I felt my body shake with rage and almost dropped a glass.

"Is everything okay?" my mother asked, apparently noticing my reaction. I quickly composed myself, reassured her that I'm fine, and vowed to hide my emotions better. I simply couldn't risk my secret being exposed no matter how cuntish my sisters were acting.

I went to Allison's room for what would be a MAJOR turning point in my life. My sisters were sitting on the bed looking devilish as though a trap were about to be sprung. I closed the door behind me, fearing the worst.

"What do you want?" I asked in the most masculine and threatening way I could muster.

"First, slave," Allison said sternly, growing quickly accustomed to her dominant role, "you will always greet us with "I am your obedient slave, mistress." Now say it."

I sighed like I was bored and shifted my weight from one foot to the other. "I am your obedient slave, mistress," I parroted robotically and with resignation. I actually found it hard to look my sisters in the eyes while saying something so stupid and degrading.

"Good, slave," she said. "Third, you will beg me right now to clean my room. I hate how messy I've let it get. Once you convince me to say yes, you will do the same for Katy."

I could feel my chest heaving with deep breaths of fury but knew I had no choice but to obey. "Yes, Mistress," I said, which made Katy clap with joy, probably at the thought of never having to clean again. I was about to start fake begging to clean to get this shit over with when they dropped a fucking nightmare from hell on me.

"Wait, slave. I didn't mention the second rule," Allison said with a smirk. "Every time you are with Katy or me..." she paused for either dramatic effect or out of genuine concern for my reaction," you will strip -- Completely. And totally. Naked -- No socks, no t shirt, no underwear, nothing. You will kneel down with your hands behind your head and your knees open as wide as possible until we allow you to move."

I was speechless and honestly felt like I was punched in the gut. I began shaking my head rapidly from side to side. No way. Definitely not. No. Naked? Fuck no!

"Yes," Allison said firmly, contradicting me like a little boy demanding candy for dinner rather than her teen jock brother just wanting to keep his mature body private like every other guy. "It's honestly too late to go back, slave. For us to keep your secret, you need to prove right now that you're totally committed to slavery and that means accepting routine humiliation -- and always being completely naked in our presence."

Katy nodded slowly and seriously, clearly encouraging me to do it.

"Don't be afraid to degrade yourself," Allison said in an oddly soothing, reassuring and obnoxiously-matter-of-fact tone. "Now hurry up and get naked before mom interrupts us."

"I'm totally committed to being a slave, mistress," I lied, hoping to buy some leniency, "but can I do it wearing boxers and a t shirt? I'll honestly be a better slave if I'm wearing boxers. Please?"

"I don't understand why you have an issue with being completely naked in front of us," Allison responded with irritation. "For heaven's sake, you're eighteen."

If anything, being only eighteen made it one thousand times worse. "Cause it's really embarrassing, mistress. I don't.. want..."

"Eighteen is actually the ideal age for boys to mastery slavery," Katy said, spouting bullshit like it was fact. Yet, somehow, for a fraction of a second, I could kind of see her point.

"No, mistresses," I doubled down. "It's too embarrassing!"

"Katy," Allison said with a huff. "Are you embarrassed to see Ben's naked body? I think he's worried about us seeing his dick. Do you mind looking at his penis?"

Katy shook her head no. "I don't mind. It's probably pretty small."

Allison looked at Katy quizzically. "I just realized that I don't know if our brother is circumcised, but I guess we're going to find out! Haha! Or maybe it's his balls he's concerned about. Do you mind seeing his testicles?"

"No. I don't mind them either. Remember last year when I accidentally kicked him in the balls and he got really mad?"

"Yea, that was funny. You'll have to look at his butt, too."

Katy looked at me while nodding.

"But I mind!" I stammered. Hearing her list my private parts just made me feel more self conscious and protective of them.

"Look," Allison said soothingly. "We do understand. Don't we Katy? We would never EVER let you see US that way. And you definitely never will. It's humiliating to be exposed permanently like that."

Katy shook her head strenuously back and forth. "I honestly can't imagine humiliating myself like that."

Sensing my intransigence which they just now heightened, Allison gave me a five second ultimatum. "Do it, Ben. Now! Everything off for your inspection! Five. Four. Three...". You could cut the tension in the room with a knife. We all knew this was the moment I either retained my masculine dignity and power or lost it all to them.

"Okay! Okay!" I yelled, not yet admitting defeat to myself. I pulled my t-shirt over my head and dropped it on the floor, signaling my cooperation while hoping to buy time for a miracle. I'd been shirtless around them many times at the beach, but this felt different somehow.

"Good slave!" Allison clapped, thrilled with how well things were going. I crossed my hands across my chest, hiding my pecs and nipples. "Keep going." Both girls had their eyes trained on me like hawks on prey.

As I pulled off each sock, my heart beat even louder in my ears.

"He's doing really well, isn't he Katy? Now take off your jeans, Ben."

As I unbuttoned my jeans, I regretted having put on a cheap pair of tighty whities this morning rather than boxers. My sisters had never seen me in briefs so I already felt humiliated -- and I wasn't even naked yet. As I kicked off my jeans, I used my hands to cover the pouch of my underwear, so they wouldn't see the outline of my dick head. "I hate this so much!" I thought. I could feel my face burning bright red.

"You still wear those?" Katy laughed.

I fucking hate when girls say sarcastic shit like that. Because I couldn't think of a good comeback, I didn't say anything.

"Playing all those sports has given you some muscles, slave," Allison said with some surprise. "Now just pull your underwear down. It's okay to be embarrassed -- but not to disobey. C'mon, we don't want mom to interrupt you exposing yourself."

Oddly, I found myself nodding in agreement unable to fully process the humiliation. I slipped my thumbs into the waistband of my tighty whities and pushed them all the way down to my ankles, hoping I'd pop awake from this nightmare the sooner I did it. My brain was lost in a fog. "This can't be happening," I chanted to myself over and over.

For the first time ever, my sisters had an unobstructed view of my entire naked body -- absolutely everything I'd always hidden. I could feel the cool air swirl around my penis and testicles, and a wave of shame and embarrassment washed over me as they let out gasps of surprise and laughter. They no longer had to imagine the size and shape of my cock and balls; they now saw every detail. To make matters worse, my penis shrunk a bit and appeared smaller than it actually is.

"OMG!" Katy squealed, clearly fixated on my crotch. "Ewwww, he's really hairy, fleshy and gross down there!"

It's true. I'm hairy like my dad and hadn't trimmed my bush in a while. I hadn't planned to stand naked in front of anyone, particularly my sisters. Dark hair dusted my pecs before snaking down the center of my abs and bursting into a thick curly mat all around my genitals. My cock and balls are pretty meaty so they weren't hidden at all by the thatch. I stared forward, feeling a bit like a POW in a movie, and tried not to let myself comprehend how exposed and humiliated I truly felt. I tried to tune out their conversation about my circumcision scar, pee hole, and lower hanging left nut.

"Turn around," Allison commanded while making a circle in the air with her finger.

I slowly turned so my back and ass were facing both of them. "Ewww! His butt's so hairy too!" Katie laughed with suprise and a hint of disgust which made me feel masculine and like a dirty animal at the same time.

"Apologize, slave," Allison demanded, placing one hand on her hip.

"For what, mistress?"

"For being so hairy and gross. And make us believe your apology."

Still facing away from them, I said, "I'm very sorry, mistresses, for having hair all around my dick and balls and all over my ass. I know this is totally unacceptable. My balls and my ass shouldn't be so hairy and gross." I died about a thousand deaths as my mind struggled to make sense of this moment. I could feel my cheeks flushing red with blood.

"Go take care of it, slave," Allison commanded.

"What? Now mistress?" I asked. I actually had some homework to do.

"Yes. Then come back and clean my room. You need to dust, vacuum and refold all of my clothes."

"Yes mistress," I said, surprised at how quickly and obediently I was responding. I pulled on my underwear, jeans and shirt and trotted down to my room to shower, trim and shave. Conflicting thoughts crashed around in my brain. "This is insane! I'm acting like their slave! OMG! They've seem me totally naked! I'm about to shave my ass then let them inspect it! Then I'm gonna clean their rooms!" My body operated on auto pilot as I jumped into the shower, trimmed and shaved away the hair between my legs, and hurried back to Allison's room within 25 minutes feeling fresh, clean and less masculine.

"I'm back, mistresses," I said awkwardly after closing the door behind me. I could sense their excitement to see my new look.

"How do you always greet us, slave?"

"I am your obedient slave, mistresses." Stripping completely naked in front of them the second time was as humiliating as the first. After pulling off my t shirt, jeans and underwear, I knelt on the ground with my legs spread wide and my hands behind my back. Without my thick pubic hair, my cock and balls seemed even more fleshy and exposed.

"Isn't that better, Katy?" Allison asked. "He's a LITTLE less dirty and disgusting now."

"I guess so," Katy said as she pointed between my legs. "But it's still kind of gross. Lift up your penis and show us your balls, slave," she commanded.

I held my dick up flat against my belly so Katy could see my nut sacks better. Her fascination with my balls embarrassed and worried me.

"What about his hairy butt?" Katy asked.

"Did you shave your ape-like ass, slave?" Allison laughed.

"Yes, mistress," I said, mentally patting myself on the back for accomplishing something that was harder than it sounds.

"Show us your asshole."

"What mistress?" Another wave of humiliation washed over me at the thought of this new low and, to my shock, my penis started to swell... quickly... and there was no way to hide it.

"Show us that you've obediently shaved your ass, including all around your asshole, like we commanded you to."

Neither of my sisters could miss my penis growing. Before their eyes and against my will, it quickly inflated from about four inches dangling to seven inches full mast, the mushroom head fat and red. The more I willed it to soften and the more my sisters laughed and commented, the harder it got.

"Did we authorize you to have an erection?" Allison asked.

"No mistress. I'm sorry." I felt like an idiot -- kneeling naked and apologizing for the boner on full display and pointing like a sword with a slight upward curve at my sisters.

"We'll deal with that -- and your jerking off -- later," Allison said. "We need to make sure you ejaculate only when absolutely necessary and under very strict control."

Both girls laughed from my facial expression which I'm sure conveyed great alarm. Like all guys my age, I masturbated heavily, and the thought of losing control over when and how I do it nearly caused my heart to stop.

"You clearly like the idea of showing us your asshole, you sick pervert," Allison said, tapping the head of my penis with her shoe, causing it to bounce up and down. I'll bet you want us to shove things up your butt, too. Well, show us your hole."

"Yes, mistress," I said, feeling a bit intoxicated by the embarrassment and shame. Still on my knees, I turned away from them, lowered my head and shoulders to the floor, reached back and pulled my butt cheeks open wide. I could feel my asshole open slightly as my balls swayed between my legs. Both girls shrieked with pleasure and power, before quickly shushing each other to avoid drawing our mom's attention. Hearing my sisters discuss the look of my cock and balls had been one thing, but my asshole another. My cock swelled to a painful degree, and strings of precum oozed from the head and pooled on the hardwood floor below.

12