Harley's Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This seemed to arouse Rachel to new heights, and when I started the movie again ,my guests all focused their attention on the big screen. I had invited two men from work that I had known for about twenty years, and a lady friend that I had been involved with several years before I met Rachel.

Saul and Eric and I had often talked about the crazy sexual things people did, but like myself up until last week, they had only had sex with one girl at a time. Seeing my wife tied up and blindfolded with her cunt spread wide open just begging to be fucked had immediately caused their dicks to swell and jut straight out. This was beyond their wildest dreams, I knew, and it was getting kinkier by the minute!

Roxy , the only other female, looked like she had a orgasm on the spot, just at the site of Rachel’s predicament, but as she watched what Rachel and the other two women had done to each other and to me last week, she became so aroused I thought she might faint.

I instructed Rachel to start fucking her exposed ,hairless pussy with the large black toy and sat back to watch the show begin. Saul couldn’t take his eyes off the TV screen, but Eric and Roxy divided their attention between the movie and my bound, enslaved wife. Roxy had large breasts with very elongated nipples, which I noticed were stiff and jutting out proudly. She sat down in front of me, and spreading her legs wide, began rubbing her clit with one hand while thrusting two fingers deep into her swollen, bushy cunt, watching intently as Rachel inserted the massive toy.

Rachel again asked if anyone was with us but I didn’t respond and just let her wonder. No one had spoken yet, so I let her imagination work over time as she lay there thinking about it. By now, Saul had grabbed hold of his throbbing dick and was jacking off furiously. I motioned for Eric to kneel down in front of my wife and signaled him to not speak, just start sucking and licking Rachel’s pussy as she thrust the huge, realistic toy in and out of her steaming cunt hole.

As the movie was coming to an end, Saul shuddered and shot his load of sticky sperm on the blanket next to him, and turned to see the orgy going on, live, in front of his unbelieving eyes.

I motioned for him to join in and he moved up close to Rachel’s head and started massaging her excited tits and rolling and lightly pinching her erect nipples. She moaned and thrashed about wildly, realizing there were at least two people playing with her breasts and pussy as she was roughly shoving the full twelve inches of vibrating rubber dick in and out of her red, swollen pussy! Coming violently and explosively, Rachel moaned louder and longer and continued her actions, never slowing down for an instant.

Saul and Eric were excited beyond belief, and Roxy’s eyes were glazed over with a wild, frenzied look to them. Still fingering her own hot pussy, Roxy dropped her head to my erect penis and started to suck me off.

Continuing to play with Rachel’s tits, I watched as Saul stuck his now hard again cock to my wife’s lips and saw her eagerly engulf it, taking his full eight inches of prick deep in her throat, all the way down to his balls. Watching this inspired Eric, who took his own swollen member, which had to be a good nine inches and slowly started sliding it into Rachel’s tight, pink asshole.

Last week my innocent young wife had her first experience with women and pussy, now here she was, tied and blindfolded and taking on two men and a huge toy and loving every minute of it! This was turning out even better that I had envisioned, and we had only just begun our wild night of sexual lust and fun.

Saul, viewing Roxy on her hands and knees sucking my dick, withdrew his cock from Rachel’s mouth and knelt down behind Roxy. Slowly he penetrated Roxy’s wet pussy until she was totally filled, then he stared pumping his dick in and out, trying not to rush it and come again too soon. Eric pulled out of Rachel’s ass abruptly and shot a massive load of goo on her pussy, tits and face as she continued to fuck herself with her toy.

As Saul increased the speed of his strokes into Roxy’s pussy, I felt my own eruption start and filled Roxy’s hungry mouth full of cum. Roxy expertly swallowed every drop, and as she licked the last few remaining drops from my cock, Saul stiffened and shuddered wildly, as he came hard in Roxy’s pussy. I told everyone to take a break and rest up while we smoked some weed and think about all the possibilities that still were yet to come.

Rachel still didn’t know about Roxy’s presence, or who the two men that had made her come so hard were. When she asked who was here with us, I told her the same thing I had been told last week. Then I informed her that if she continued to obey me and please us all, I might let her know later. This seemed to satisfy her curiosity for now and she relaxed with us as we passed around the smoke.

During our rest time, I untied Rachel’s other hand and removed the ties from her ankles to allow her to stretch and move around, but I told her not to remove the blindfold for any reason or she would be punished. She wanted to see these people, or at least know their identity later, so she agreed. She was still so turned on by all this sex that she would have done anything I could have ever thought up, even in my wildest, kinkiest dreams!

None of my guests had been informed about the video camera hidden outside the window. I decided not to let them in on it until the evening had come to a close, then I would tell them and set up a time we could get together and view it, maybe even setting off another sex session as wild as this one was turning out to be. I excused myself from the group telling them I needed to check on something upstairs, then slipped out to put a new cassette in the video camera. I didn’t want to miss anything that went on tonight, so I was playing it safe.

Slipping quietly outside, so no one inside would hear me right outside the window, I eased around a large bush growing close to the open window. Much to my surprise, I saw our neighbors nine-teen year old daughter peering in the window directly beside the camera! Even more amazing was the fact that she was standing there with her blue jean shorts and panties down past her knees and she was urgently fingering her own young pussy! She had obviously seen us from her upstairs bedroom window and watched until she just had to come closer to see all the action.

Still naked myself, I felt my cock getting hard again, as I watched her from no more than three feet away. While passing slowly by the bush, I accidentally brushed against the branches, making a slight rustling sound. The horny teen, who’s name was Sherry, abruptly turned, wide-eyed and spotted me standing there naked, with a raging hard on gripped firmly in my hands. She look very scared, but didn’t yell or make any noise. I supposed she was too scared to make a sound, for which I was very thankful.

Putting a finger to my lips, I motioned for her to be quiet and follow me away from the window. She trailed obediently along behind me to the corner of the house ,where, in a soft voice, I asked her what she was doing and how long had she been watching. She replied that she had seen us from her room about thirty minutes earlier and got so wet between her legs that she couldn’t help herself. She just had to get a closer view of all this sex and somehow stop the aching in her own hot little pussy.

“Oh please, don’t tell on me.” she cried quietly. “My parents would kill me if they ever found out I had done this.” I told her not to worry, as her secret was safe with me. “In fact,” I told her, “You are welcome to join us if you want to. You can participate as much or as little as you wish.” At the thought of this she let out a slight gasp, turned slightly red in the cheeks, then shyly admitted she was so hot and horny that she would like to come in and play for a while. Her parents were away for the week-end so she decided to have a go at it and said she would stay as long as she felt comfortable with it.

As we were entering the back door, I explained about no one having knowledge of the camera and to not let it slip out accidentally. Sherry nodded in understanding and while passing thru the kitchen, spotted the other guest’s piles of clothing on a window seat. Shyly she asked “Should I leave my clothes here too?” “Yes,” I replied .“If you are comfortable doing that, or you can take them off in the other room, it is up to you.”

“Well,” she said, “since everyone else is already naked I might as well be, too!” “Please stay with me though, I don’t want to walk in there all alone and naked.” I told her I would, watching as she stepped out of her cutoffs, then quickly sliding her tiny thong panties down her long legs and kicking them aside. My semi-hard cock began to rapidly swell and increase in length as I saw her standing there wearing only a small tank top. Without a pause she pulled the top over her head, exposing her young, ripe tits which stood up firm and full, her tiny nipples stiffing as she began to feel the strong sexual urges pulsing through her body

“ I’m not a virgin you know, so don’t worry about me getting hurt or anything. My last boyfriend popped my cherry, and after that, we had sex about ten or twelve times before we broke up. That was over a year ago, and seeing you guys doing all this kinky stuff tonight made me realize how much I’ve been missing getting fucked ,and sucking on a hard dick. “

I relaxed hearing this, knowing we wouldn’t be breaking in a virgin, but told her if someone wanted to do something that she wasn’t comfortable with, just say no and it would go no further. “This is all for fun and play, not to hurt or scare anyone.” Sherry looked relived at that, then tossed her long blonde hair, giggled, and said, “Well, let’s get this party started!”

Entering the living room, all eyes except Rachel’s were on me and my newest addition to the party. Without mentioning her name, I explained the rules concerning our latest participant and everyone nodded their understanding. Rachel wanted to know who else had joined us but I told her to get back into slave mode and do as I say. Meekly, she nodded and lowered her head, waiting for her instructions. I asked Eric to tie her back up to the two chair legs, only this time face down, so that when I put two pillows under Rachel’s belly, her hot sexy ass would be stuck up high, begging to be fucked.

Roxy got two extra pillows for our youngest member, while Saul, who hadn’t fucked my wife yet, quickly tied her hands back to the sofa and began to spread her rounded, baby smooth ass cheeks apart and lick and finger her arched up, puckered asshole.

Eric moved up to Sherry’s side, and when she nodded her ok, began slowly touching her young, perky tits with one hand, as the other hand gently pried her tan, slim thighs apart and started rubbing her tight pussy, starting her juices to flow. Sherry’s breathing was rapidly increasing and, in no time, began arching her young cunt up and down in rhythm to Eric’s stroking.

Roxy, in the meantime, had laid down on her back in front of my horny wife, spreading her legs wide. Raising her knees up high she wriggled her gaping pussy within reach of Rachel’s hot mouth. Grabbing my wife’s head, Roxy pushed Rachel’s face into her hot, waiting twat and instructed Rachel “ Eat my pussy and lick my ass hole slave, make me come hard while I watch you get your tiny asshole fucked by that big , throbbing dick that is behind you!”

Eric’s prick stood up like a statue, ridged as steel and ready to fuck the hell out of this young nine-teen year old year. When he felt like she was hot enough and ready, he gently eased his large tool into Sherry’s waiting cunt. As I watched everyone getting down to serious sucking and fucking, I straddled Roxy’s face. She took my dick deep into her waiting mouth and started sucking enthusiastically. Un-tying one of Rachel’s hands, and putting the large dildo in her hand, I told Rachel to fuck Roxy’s ass with it while she kept eating that hot pussy.

After licking Rachel’s asshole to lubricate it, Saul proceeded to shove his erect dick in to her tight opening an inch at a time until all eight inches were swallowed up by her clinching ass. He began a slow, rhythmic stroking, in and out, as my well fucked wife started screwing Roxy’s ass with the toy and sucking at her wet pussy. All the while Roxy’s hot mouth and tongue continued to entertain my rock hard dick.

Saul pulled his steaming prick from Rachel’s ass, cleaning it thoroughly with a wet rag, then knelt down by our surprise guest and offered his large member to her for a blow job. Eric was still keeping a slow rhythm of thrusting in Sherry’s tight, inexperienced pussy, slowly bringing her up to a frenzied pitch. Spotting Saul’s dick near her mouth, Sherry instantly pulled it to her and managed to take almost all of his eight inch pole into her mouth and throat. Apparently, this girl loved cock and loved to fuck!

When Saul vacated my horny wife’s asshole, I took the ten inch vibrator and handed it, plus the five inch butt toy to Roxy. I suggested Roxy get down on all fours behind Rachel and use both vibrating dildos on her, while I fucked Roxy in the ass. She liked that idea and moved quickly behind my bound and blindfolded lover. Turning them both up to their maximum intensity, she filled my wife’s begging cunt with the larger dildo, thrusting it in and out rapidly while slowly inserting the smaller toy into Rachel’s already well fucked ass.

My wife was getting fucked in every hole tonight, obviously enjoying every minute of it. Watching her suck on strange dick and having her ass and cunt filled to the utmost with toys, other men’s cocks, and using toys on another woman had gotten me so aroused that, after ten minutes of fucking Roxy’s tight, clinching ass, I couldn’t hold back any longer. With a loud groan and an enormous shutter I shot a huge load of hot cum deep into Roxy’s ass, and just as quickly, Roxy arched her back violently and shook with a series of rapid spasms. I withdrew my dick from Roxy’s ass and we both fell back on the covers, relaxing on pillows as we tried to catch our breath. I untied Rachel for now, she needed to rest up and breath herself! With her blindfold still in place, she collapsed in a heap in her own pillows. Resting peacefully, a contented look on her face, she knew she had been thoroughly fucked, sucked and licked to the utmost extreme.

Eric’s thrusts had increased in speed as he fucked the young neighbor girl, and within minutes, he suddenly pulled his cock from Sherry’s gripping pussy and shot his load on her stomach and tits, making sure he didn’t come inside her in case she wasn’t on the pill. No more than two minutes later, Saul convulsed with a smile on his face, as he watched this young nine-teen year old swallow every drop of his creamy cum, licking her lips and smiling with a contented look on her face, as well.

No one was in any hurry to move, as it seemed we had all pretty much been fucked near to death. Sherry was the only one that had any energy left at all. She said if I would allow her one more pleasure, she would be finished also. I told her she could, but I didn’t think anyone had the strength or energy left to fuck her again just yet.

With the hint of a blush on her face, Sherry said “No not that.” She said she had always wanted to taste a woman’s pussy and see what it would be like to touch someone else’s breasts and suck them, like hers had been. Roxy said she could probably last long enough to satisfy the girls curiosity, and turning her body towards us, spread her legs wide so we could all watch as Sherry tasted her first pussy.

Sherry squealed with delight, and getting down on all fours proceeded to lick, shyly at first, then growing bolder, as she sucked Roxy’s clit and thrust her tongue deep inside her wet cunt. Rachel moved over and fondled Sherry’s perky breasts, then ,lying on her back, told Sherry to straddle her face and she would eat her pussy while Roxy sucked on her young, excited tits. Within minutes, the two women had made Sherry orgasm once again, and we all decided enough is enough and kicked back for the rest of the evening, smoking weed and reliving the events of the night.

A couple of hours later, as everyone was getting ready to leave, I told them that I had gotten the entire night of sex on tape and we would get together at a later date to watch it and remember the wildest night of sex any of us had ever encountered. Not surprisingly, everyone left that night with large smiles on their faces and looking forward to a return visit for the movie showing!

Cumming soon , Part 3