Harold Plays The Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,530 Followers

"I arranged for a dance troupe to entertain them last night. My husband and his seven closest advisors were present. The dancers were very good; a team of fourteen. At the climax of their performance they danced in pairs around each man. Somehow the dance ended with the men bagged as you were. Now they are confined to bed with their every need attended to except freedom, of course."

"Won't they seek revenge on the women when they are released?"

"We think not. If they realise that they have been spared from participation in an unsuccessful revolt and now my husband might be the next Rajah - I think they'll forgive us. Despite their bonds they have been pleasured all day. But I must convince the English authorities that they were not involved in the revolt. I hope that you can help, Harold."

"How?"

"If you can see that the men are not involved at present, and take their word that they were unable to participate today, you might be able to convince the authorities that not all of us supported the revolt. If my husband had been able to influence the Rajah there would have been no revolt here. He could not but also could not betray his father. I solved his dilemma for him."

"I can understand what you are asking but how can I tell my superiors that your husband was tied up by women? He wouldn't have any credibility left. His people wouldn't respect him."

"You English don't always understand the local mind. You may tell our people that my husband and his advisors were captured by women so that they couldn't participate in the revolt but the people won't believe it. They will think it's just a clever story to account for not supporting the Rajah and part of a devious plot for my husband to succeed. Even if they do believe it, they'll probably be jealous that the men were pleasured for so long - a much better course of action than a revolt. We won't tell the people anything. We'll just spread a rumour about what happened. As far as your authorities are concerned you can think up a story that would convince them, can't you Harold? If not, you aren't as clever as your wife says you are."

"You know my wife?"

"Yes" Serena replied "How do you think the Colonel got the idea of having a practice today? I hinted to Lisa. She spoke to the Colonel's wife and so it was done. We thought that the women would be safe in the zenana here. The men's attack on it was a surprise but because Lisa and Jane were aware that something might happen they reacted quickly. We had expected an attack by the women since no man should enter the zenana. That is why only the younger Englishwomen came. They and I thought that the Ranee's women couldn't win. They didn't but they weren't in on the plot, not even the Ranee herself. The revolt was the men's idea and they didn't consult any women."

While she was speaking I was thinking fast. What could I do to convince the authorities that Serena's husband was uninvolved in the revolt? Then I realised. We had the Rajah and Ranee! If we could escape to the English cantonment with the women, and with the captured Rajah and Ranee, and I could report that escape was the work of Vishaladeva and his party...

"I think I have the solution, Serena. Is there any way that we can leave this zenana without the men outside knowing? If there is my plan may work. Is there another exit?"

Serena seemed reluctant to answer.

Then she said "Come out into the passage with me."

She spoke a few words in dialect to her women. Some of them obviously protested but Serena spoke sharply, just once. When we were in the passage in sight but out of earshot of the women, Serena whispered to me.

"You are asking too much, Harold. There are secrets within secrets. The Rajah knows of the passage to the viewing screen, and to the spy hole. He knows about the entrance to the spy hole passage but the Ranee does not. She knows about the two passages, but not how the Rajah enters. She knows he has an entrance, of course, and that it is in the spy hole passage but not where. She knows about the passage to the trapdoor behind the gaddi but the Rajah doesn't. He certainly doesn't know about the anaesthetic in the top cushion. Whenever it is used the Ranee has the room perfumed and overheated so when he falls asleep he thinks that it's because he's overcome by the heat. He isn't very bright and the Ranee drugs him frequently. But the other passages are not known to the Rajah, or to the Ranee, or to any of their staff. I know because I'm a descendant of the builders. My husband doesn't know and I don't want him to know. You could make life very difficult for me if you knew about the other passages. If I am to be the next Ranee I will need those secrets."

"All I want to know is whether we can get out. How we keep your secrets is another matter. We may be able to find a way of using the passages without seeing where they are and how they are worked. We already know too much. I am sure that the Englishwomen and George and I can keep your secrets. We can give our word."

"Your women I am not worried about. They will understand my need for secrecy. You, maybe I can trust, but George - him I don't know."

"I do. If he gave you his word, he would never break it. Neither would I."

"Even to a native woman?"

"Especially to a woman. And to a princess and ruler of her people. Neither of us would say a thing."

"I'll have to believe you. Yes - there are ways out of here. We can go to my husband's zenana and then outside, or directly outside from here. Is that enough?"

"More than enough. If we go through your husband's zenana we can arrange for him to rescue the women, capture the Rajah and Ranee, and take all to the cantonment. That will show that he is not part of the revolt. By rescuing us he will be acceptable to the authorities. So far none of us has been hurt except Jane's sprained ankle and George's ordeal. He'll keep quiet because he'd never live the story down. Jane can tell her story openly. George and I will say we have NEVER been in either zenana. We must have helped from outside. The two of us will ride ahead and warn the colonel that your husband is coming. Will that do?"

"Yes, Harold. Lisa was right. You are clever. Now how do we keep my secrets?"

"We are blindfolded before we enter the passages and remain blindfolded until we are in public rooms. When we are outside the blindfolds can be taken off. Will that do?"

"I suppose it will have to do. But you will still know of the existence of the passages."

"Yes. We will all give our word not to speak of them."

"In that case, we'd better start moving now. Can you explain to the women without the Rajah, the Ranee or her women hearing?"

"Yes. That's easily done."

"Remember I have your parole. Do not try to escape, please."

"Of course not. If, and it is very unlikely, the women reject our plan then I will return to you."

"Come on then," said Serena.

She spoke a few sentences to her women. Two ran ahead down the passageway. One came back shortly afterwards and whispered to Serena.

"The Ranee's room is clear but the Englishwomen are rushing around looking for you. To get you outside will take careful timing."

We stood beneath the trapdoor waiting for a signal from one of Serena's women looking through a spy hole I hadn't detected. Suddenly Serena tapped me on the shoulder "Go NOW!" she whispered urgently. I lowered the trapdoor, clambered through it and it shut silently behind me. I ran out of the room and collided with Lisa coming the other way. We grabbed each other and kissed passionately. Eventually we broke our kiss.

"Harold! Where have you been? We lost you and thought you had been captured." Lisa panted.

Slowly I explained to her what had happened and the plan Serena and I had worked out.

"Serena's a friend," Lisa said bluntly "I'll forgive her this time for capturing my husband, but she'd better not do it again - at least not without my consent!" She twinkled at me. "I'll explain to the others. You go back and tell her that we'll go with the plan. Don't forget to tell her that I'll spank her bottom if she kidnaps you again!"

"Are you sure the others will agree?" I asked as I was returning to the Ranee's room.

"Yes - if they won't I'll make them." Lisa replied.

When I got back into the Ranee's room I said "Serena?" quietly. The trapdoor opened and Serena emerged.

"Lisa's agreed and is persuading the others. She told me that she'll spank your bottom if you kidnap me again."

"That sounds like genuine Lisa." Serena giggled "Go back and tell her to bring everybody here with something to blindfold themselves. Although there's enough scattered around this room to provide blindfolds." She looked disdainfully at the scattered silks. "The Ranee's women thought about nothing other than personal adornment. I and my women have other interests as well."

I went back in search of Lisa. It was the story of my life. If I wasn't organised by Lisa, some other woman was ordering me about.

When I reached the entrance hall the Rajah and Ranee had been lowered to the ground, stripped of their crinolines and roughly dressed in their own clothes. They were bound, blindfolded and gagged. The women were struggling into their crinolines and dresses. I laced up more dresses than I could count. Finally all of them looked like respectable English gentlewomen again except for the swords, daggers and pistols.

I went to find Jane and George. Jane had dressed herself with George's help. She pointed out of the window.

"The fighting seems to have stopped. It looks as if there's a column of troops on the way. If our plan is to work we must act quickly before the colonel arrives."

"Yes. We're nearly ready. We should be the last to leave." I replied.

When we reached the Ranee's room it was empty but for Serena. She held out blindfolds for each of us. When we were blindfolded she spun us round one by one. A hand pushed my head down and I ducked into an echoing passage. A small soft hand held mine and guided me along. The passage twisted and turned for at least a hundred metres before I was forced to duck again. Then I felt a finished floor under my feet. I was led through what I felt were several rooms before my blindfold was removed. Serena was standing in front of me, surrounded by her women. I looked to my side. Still holding my hand was Serena's youngest daughter. I lifted her hand to my lips and kissed it. She giggled and said something to her mother.

"My daughter says that she is still just too young for such gallantry, Harold. But she also says if you come back to her in about five years time perhaps she'll be old enough." Serena smiled.

"Thank her for her kind guidance. She is old enough to lead a man wherever she wants him to go. You should be proud of her."

"I am." said Serena. She then translated my reply to her daughter who reached her arms up to me. I picked her up and she nestled against my shoulder. Then I followed Serena to the room where the Englishwomen were waiting.

Lisa spoke to me. "I've sent George off to meet the Colonel. You'll meet them on the edge of the town but you have one more task before you go. We need to see that Serena's husband and advisors ARE immobilised - not that I doubt her word but she wants you to be convinced. There's a small problem though."

She beckoned me to her and whispered in my ear. "You're not supposed to be in a zenana. So we're going to have to smuggle you in and out of the room where the men are kept. How we do that we can't let the other Englishwomen see, even though they've given their word. If they were to see, I think it would be too much to expect."

"You've got me interested. What are you going to do?"

"You'll find out soon enough. We've got to be quick because you have to lead the women and the captives to the Colonel's column, escorted by Vishaladeva and his men. Their role is being explained to them now. While they're distracted and still held firmly is our only chance. Come on!"

I followed Lisa and Serena into a small room. On the floor was a portable bed made of rattan. Several saris were on it.

"Strip." ordered Lisa. She was undressing herself quickly. I shrugged inwardly. Serena had seen all of me only a short time ago.

"Lie down." was Lisa's next order. She was being dressed in a dancer's costume with a face veil.

I lay down on the bed. Lisa and Serena lashed me to the bed with the saris. When they had finished I was mummified and invisible except for my eyes and my tool. That was proudly erect. I grunted through the sari gagging my mouth as Lisa hoisted up her skirts and mounted me.

Serena snapped out an order and the room seemed to fill with women dressed just like Lisa. Some of them grabbed handles on the bed and lifted it with me and Lisa still locked together. The whole party moved through a door along a corridor and into a large room. By turning my head I could see other beds with men similarly pinioned with the exception that each one's head was concealed. Some of the heads were covered with skirts, some with breasts, and some with hands. My bed was tilted so that I had a clear view of the room. Lisa was held in position so that our link was unstrained. Then we were carried out of the room and back to where we had started.

Serena bent over me. "Satisfied?" she asked, pulling the gag away from my mouth.

"Yes. As far as I could see but Lisa hasn't satisfied me." I joked.

Lisa's vagina contracted around me.

"We soon sort that out! Shut him up, Serena!"

Lisa began to contract rhythmically. Serena's skirt obscured my view and then her yoni caressed my face. As Lisa's movements aroused me, Serena's yoni clamped over my nose and mouth. The two women moved together and I erupted in seconds. As soon as I was spent the women climbed off me and started to release me.

"Like it?" asked Lisa.

"Yes." I replied "Now I can understand how Serena's husband was trapped. She's devastating!"

"So am I. She can only have you when I'm around." replied Lisa.

I looked up at Serena as my bonds finally were withdrawn.

"Serena. Thank you. I will treasure this forever."

"If we succeed, I'm sure Lisa will let me help you to find happiness again with both of us," Serena said.

"We've got more important things to do at the moment," said Lisa. "Get dressed quickly."

I dressed myself and helped Lisa into her dress. When we were presentable we rejoined the other women.

"Blindfolds again," said Serena.

We were led through another passage and emerged through a shop into the open street. I could smell the spices in the shop and I was fairly certain which one it was, but resolved NOT to try to find it. When our blindfolds were removed we were outside the palace in a side street. Serena's women surrounded us and in a circle outside them were palace guards armed with ceremonial spears. The Rajah and Ranee were in covered litters supported by bearers.

"Try to keep within the crowd until we're outside the city," Serena commanded. "Then Harold can lead us to the Colonel."

We quickly left the city through side streets. Out in the open a bearer was holding my horse. I mounted and led the large party towards the cantonments. We were barely half a kilometre from the city when George galloped up to us. He swung his horse alongside mine.

"The Colonel's agreed to your plan. You will have a small escort to the cantonments where the Rajah and Ranee will be guarded until the Rajah's son is captured. The Colonel will storm the palace if necessary..."

Serena strode up to us. "I have instructed one of the guards to show the Colonel a way into the Palace so that he can outflank the rebels. He waits for your orders, George."

"Thank you, Princess. That will save much bloodshed. I will wait here with him until the Colonel arrives. I hope that your help will be appreciated." George said.

It didn't seem long before we met the Colonel's force. He detached a small squad to escort us. I told him as much as I could and then continued to the cantonment.

George told us later what had happened. The Colonel surrounded the palace with most of his troops facing outwards and small groups facing each entrance. The population seemed welcoming, not hostile. The guard provided by Serena led some of the English troops to the gallery opposite the zenana door. They presented their loaded muskets over the balcony and that was it. No shots were fired. The Rajah's son surrendered. He and his officers were disarmed and brought back to the cantonment in irons. The zenana ladies were released by some of Serena's women but told to remain where they were.

At the cantonment the Rajah and Ranee were imprisoned to await their fate. When the Colonel returned with his prisoners he summoned me, George, Lisa and Serena.

"What do I do now?" he asked us. "You four appear to have put down the revolt almost without my help. Thank you, Princess for your warning through Lisa. We had no casualties and the rebels lost only a few men once they realised that they had no chance of breaking in. They kept us penned in for a few hours before they faded away back to the city. We could hunt them down but I'm more interested in getting things back to normal. So, what do I do now?"

Serena and I started to speak together. I stopped.

"After you, Princess." I said.

"I would like the Rajah, the Ranee, the Rajah's heir and his wife transferred to my husband's custody for sentencing." Serena said. "Although the women did not know what was planned, they will have to commit suttee when their husbands die."

"You intend to execute them?" the Colonel asked.

"Yes. There can be no other penalty for a failed revolt." said Serena. "If we execute them, your hands are clean. Our people will respect their new rulers for acting in accordance with our ancient laws. You can formally protest, if it suits your purpose, but you could not bring them back to life."

"That sounds possible. You are assuming that we recognise your husband as the next Rajah."

"Yes. He was not involved, nor were his officers. None of them supported the revolt. Harold and Lisa can confirm that."

We nodded.

"I see. There are only two things I would ask before accepting both your proposal and your succession." said the Colonel.

"What two things?" asked Serena

"First. There must be no public executions. They can cause riots. The executions must be quickly arranged and in private... "

Serena nodded.

"Second. You, Serena must be the joint ruler with your husband. You must be part of all decisions made."

Serena looked horrified. "That would be against all custom! Only a man can rule!"

"We English have a Queen. We think that our beloved Queen Victoria is as good a ruler as a King would be. If it is good enough for the most powerful state in the world to be ruled by a woman, why cannot joint rule be acceptable to a small state such as yours? You and I know that you will rule your husband anyway. I would be happier if I could consult directly with you rather than through intermediaries."

Lisa interrupted (I know she shouldn't have interrupted the Colonel but Lisa will do anything) "Serena! It is important to us. We trust you to lead your people. Your husband is not clever enough to do it on his own. You will have to work with the Colonel. I have done my best to be a messenger between the Colonel and the ladies of the court but some things are best sorted out face to face. That is what the Colonel wants. Is there some way it can be done?"

Serena stood silently for a few moments. Then she answered "A Ranee cannot rule. But a Queen can. If he was King and I was Queen instead of Rajah and Ranee that might be acceptable. It is worth a try."

"Congratulations, Queen Serena. I look forward to attending your coronation - once the former rulers have departed this life." said the Colonel.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,530 Followers