Harold Plays The Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,530 Followers

The next events I was aware of seemed part of a drug-induced dream. Perhaps they were. I'll never know.

I came to, lying on a soft mattress with the Goddess bending over me. She was the size of Her statue. Her breasts were nearly touching my face and I reached up a hand to feel their texture. I knew that they should be stone but they weren't. They were warm soft flesh! I withdrew my hand quickly as if I'd been burned. Then I told myself that I wasn't afraid of a Goddess made flesh, even one of that size. I caressed the breast closest to my face. It responded to my touch and moved closer. I thought I heard a faint sigh of pleasure. I stroked the breast with both hands and was rewarded by an erect nipple the size of a small fist.

Goddess or woman, reality or fantasy, I knew what to do with an erect nipple. I reached up and covered it with my mouth. Despite its size it didn't seem to stretch my mouth, in fact more of the breast entered with it. I rolled my tongue around it, nibbled at it gently with my teeth and then sucked.

Then I was convinced that this was no dream. As I sucked warm milk began to flow from the aureole. I drank all that came and the breast moved further in. The flesh was becoming warmer and I could feel the pulse of the woman feeding me. Even her heartbeat filled my hearing. A hand cupped the back of my head and two fingers eased the breast out of my mouth before it was replaced by the other. I licked, nibbled and sucked again. This time I was held in place by the hand as the milk flowed down my throat.

At last the breast withdrew and I was moved towards the face. It was the face of the Goddess, this time smiling broadly. Her lips kissed me tenderly. This time they felt Goddess-sized. The kiss covered most of me. She held me up in her hand and sat back on her heels. Despite the height from the ground I felt no fear. Holding me carefully, she peeled off my loin cloth.

She produced a blue sari marked with stars just like the one Lisa had been wearing at first. Against her hand it looked as if it had been made for a doll. She wrapped me tightly in it until I was a swathed bundle with my head protruding. She kissed me again.

The next experience seems incredible even as a dream. She lifted me up to her eyes, smiled at me, and moved me down between her legs. Her yoni opened and she thrust me inside.

The sudden darkness startled me but the warm embrace calmed me. I was immersed in warm wet flesh and felt surrounded by love. Her muscles contracted around me and released in a definitely increasing slow crescendo. My senses reeled with the impact of an overwhelming passion. I was loved, protected, yet used. I could breathe, and all my senses were working at a peak. It was bliss!

I could not bear such ecstasy for long and that was the last I remember. However long I live I can never forget the effect of a Goddess's love-making. It is not meant for humans to bear.

+++

I came to, lying across Lisa's lap. We were underneath the Goddess's yoni surrounded by the Goddess's priestesses. Lisa was stroking my forehead. Serena was stroking my hair. I looked down. I was still tightly wrapped in that blue starry sari. It and I were soaking wet and liquid was dripping on to the floor.

Lisa and Serena gently unwrapped me and they carried me through to the orgy room. I was dried off again and yet another loincloth was put on. I was still dazed but Serena asked me what had happened. I wasn't sure that I should answer. I asked Pushpa whether I could tell of my experiences with the Goddess.

"Yes." she replied "You must. We know what we saw. We need to know what you experienced. It is important for your future; for your wife; for Queen Serena and the state. And I and the priestesses are curious. Nothing like you has ever happened before."

Slowly, reluctantly, I told what I had experienced. They didn't seem surprised. None of them. Even so the priestesses' eyes opened wide with wonder.

When I had finished Serena spoke "We saw it all as you described. The Goddess came to life, breast-fed you, kissed you, and then used you as a love object. Nothing like that has been known before. The most that had happened had been the impression of a wider smile on the Goddess's face. We are all stunned."

Pushpa added "You have been honoured beyond all men. Now we are jealous of your wife."

I protested "I'm just an ordinary Englishman..."

"If you are ordinary... then I'm French!" said Serena.

"I thought you were something special, but I didn't expect a stone statue to agree," said Lisa.

I remember little of the rest of that night except that Lisa and I were left alone and we made love several times. The last time it was getting slightly chilly so Lisa covered our nakedness in her discarded sari. I fell asleep with it wrapped around us.

+++

I woke up tightly wrapped in a sari. Lisa was beside me propped up on one elbow. She smiled at me.

"How are you feeling now?" she asked.

"Great!" I replied "Ready for anything."

"I must have been dreaming... "I began "... it was incredibly real though - and nice." I felt that nice was inadequate for the intense experiences I'd been through.

"Was I in your dream?" Lisa asked.

"Yes. You were the most important person in it. Serena was important of course..."

"That was no dream, Harold. I'd better get your clothes. Then you can tell me all about it."

Lisa stood up and left. I tried to sit up and realised that I'd been too efficiently wrapped. Apart from my head I couldn't move at all. It felt like Lisa's work.

When she returned she brought our English clothes. They had been washed and ironed overnight. Lisa confirmed that we had experienced the Goddess.

"Do you think The Goddess will help us to have children?" I asked.

"Yes. She honoured us far more than anyone has been honoured before. Pushpa isn't sure whether we should be treated as honoured nobles or demi-gods. You, Harold, are considered The Goddess' consort on Earth. Pushpa and her young ladies are almost frightened of you. But children? I think The Goddess would expect us to do something to help ourselves."

"I can't do anything while I'm wrapped like a mummy, Lisa. If you unwrap me perhaps we can make you the mummy."

"You're getting the right idea. Hold on a second ..." she unwrapped me and starting stroking my back as my muscles regained usefulness.

We dressed, and had a light breakfast before returning to the cantonments. The rest of the day was busy for both of us.

But that night we practised making babies...

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,530 Followers