Harry, Kate & Jan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

Harry withdrew his cock, still fat and long but temporarily not very stiff. He helped Kate stand up and they kissed before standing in front of each other and running their hands all over each other's bodies.

"I need to piss," Harry said. "You go and get the drinks."

"Oh no you don't," said Kate. "I'll get the drinks before you pee and then I'm going to come and hold your cock while you do it. I want to feel your hot pee shooting through your penis. It'll probably make me want to go too. We'll just use the downstairs loo, OK?"

"Fine by me," said Harry, smacking Kate's bottom again as she passed him on the way to the kitchen. She turned and smiled at him. He noticed a mark the shape of his hand on her cheek as she went out the door.

Harry thought about their recent lovemaking. It began to arouse him again and his cock thickened up and stopped pointing at the floor. Kate came through the door with the drinks and a roll of kitchen towel.

"I thought I'd better bring this in case we make a lot of juice next time," she said. "Come on, let's pee. I want to go as well now!"

Harry sat on the toilet pan with Kate astride him, holding his cock to her belly. She raised herself slightly so that her vagina was resting on his balls.

"Let it go Harry, mine's coming too. I can't hold it any longer."

They had a mutually satisfying joint pee, both looking down as they anointed each other's body with their hot yellow streams.

"Lovely," said Kate as she flushed the toilet. "Now let's have our coffee and you can tell me again about meeting 'Auntie Sue' today."

So Harry told it again and then added the bit about the arse fucking suggestion made by Sue.

"Wow," said Kate, "we were talking about that, weren't we. I really do fancy trying it too. I need to know if it hurts or not 'cos if I'm going to broaden my experience some guy will want to fuck me up there, won't he? Will you screw my arse please Harry? I want it to be somebody I know who does it first. Anyway, your big cock will be the biggest I'll ever find so it will be an ideal practice for my bottom."

Kate was playing with her own breasts as she said all this. Harry's cock grew and stiffened, which made Kate squeeze and pull her nipples.

"I was thinking it was something we can try together at the weekend while we are here together," said Harry. "Christ Kate, if you don't stop playing with your tits I'll have to come over there and fuck you again."

"I'm coming over to get on top of you," grinned Kate as she skipped over the gap between her armchair and the settee. "If I can squirt again I want to shoot it all over you first."

Kate reached the settee and climbed aboard, impaling herself down the whole length of Harry's cock. She took hold of the back of the settee and started to grind down on him, raising and lowering herself more and more speedily.

"Right Harry," Kate gasped. Maul my tits, smack my bum and frig my clitty. Make me come all over your belly. I can feel a big one coming on."

Harry set to work as instructed.

After about a minute of heightening sensations Kate began her coming noises.

"Frig me hard now Harry darling. It's starting to come! Yes, yes, yes!!"

Kate rammed down hard on Harry's cock, squealed loudly and lifted up high. "Now Harry, now," she howled.

Her pussy seemed to tremble and then it opened to a stream of hot juicy cum. Harry pulled out of her and fountained his spunk into Kate's liquid as it flowed all over him. All of his load came out so they finished up in a real hot sticky mess. Harry popped his prick back inside Kate as she subsided on to him with a big sigh.

Kate relaxed against Harry, nibbling his ear, rubbing her breasts against his chest and gently squeezing his deflating cock with her cunt muscles.

I think we're the best pair of fuckers around here," Kate whispered. "You've spoilt me for any other cocks. I'm going to have a job finding any that are as big or get as stiff as yours. Do you know of any Harry?"

Harry laughed, enjoying the feel of her pussy enclosing his rod.

"I don't make a habit of examining men's cocks any more," he said. I gave that up around the fourth form in school. Mac's was the biggest. He was built bigger and taller than all of us and at fourteen had a huge long dong. Then he started growing hair and we were even more jealous."

"You've got plenty of hair now Harry," said Kate. "All this on your chest is lovely, all thick and springy. What does your eighteen year old think of it?"

"I don't know," said Harry, "she hasn't mentioned it so far. Her brother John's is even thicker than mine so I suppose she's used to it. Anyway, talking of hair, I want to look at your pussy hair again. Apart from wanting to play with you again darling, I want to see if there are any obstacles to a rear entry, so to speak."

"I bet," exclaimed Kate, "you just want to look up my jacksie, don't you?"

Kate eased herself off Harry's tool and stood up. She allowed Harry to turn her around and bend her over the arm of the armchair. He lovingly stroked both hands all over her bum and she moaned softly, opening her legs wide. Harry gently explored down between her cheeks, pulling them apart to reveal the bottom of her pussy crack and the round puckered hole of her arse.

"That feels really nice Harry," Kate's muffled voice came up to him from the settee cushions. "Does my bum hole look big enough for your big stiff cock?"

Harry's thumbs pulled the bum hole open as far as he felt he could stretch it. It looked quite big and definitely inviting. He pushed his

stiffening cock up to the aperture. His knob end seemed to fit perfectly and he knew that when he was hard he would be able to gain entry quite easily.

"God Kate, your hole is just the right size. I've got to put it in there first thing Saturday afternoon. Your arse will take any size cock as long as it's done right so don't worry about getting hurt. Come on darling, let's go and have a shower before I have to go."

They tumbled happily into the shower and soaped each other all over. Naturally Kate spent a lot of time playing with Harry's prick and he played with her tits, pulling and sucking on her nipples.

"Kate my darling," he spluttered under the showerhead. "Your breasts are so stupendous. Which reminds me, are you coming to Jan's party on Friday?"

Kate took Harry's head between her hands and looked him in the eyes. He felt the shower go hotter and looked down to see Kate's golden stream shooting out all over him. She reached down and took his cock in one hand and his balls in the other.

"You bet your sweet ass I'm coming. I want to catch you with your big cock right up that little slut's fanny! I'm going to pull it out of her and finish you off and make you shoot your spunk all over her. Pick me up at nine o'clock,"

"She'll probably like that," laughed Harry as he felt his own piss shoot up his cock and watched as it cascaded all over Kate's belly and pussy.

Harry caught the last bus by the skin of his teeth, running down the street and jumping on to the platform.

"Blimey mate," said the driver as he took his fare, "you look absolutely fucked."

"You're absolutely right," grinned Harry weakly and flopped tiredly into a seat.

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers