All Comments on 'Hart Family at an African Retreat Ch. 02'

by JonathanT

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Boy

You and your jungle bunnie friends are going to fuck the whole hart family up, I think thats so hot, like drive by's and A.I.D.s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well if we forgive the spelling and grammar mistak

es we still have a zero story. The plot is criminal, the thought process is mentally ill, and the feeling in the story is of rape pure and simple with murder being the alternative. Yes white families moving to Africa to work can expect this in countries with virtually no law beyond the gun and money can buy anything at all. You talk of 18 and 20 year olds as if they were small children, they arent. At 17 I was in service and at 21 was married to a 19 year old college graduate. Yes I realize some families dont allow their children to mature but then again no one stops the children from maturing on their own. Rape is rape no matter how you dress it. And all of these are methodically raped. Personally I enjoy the stories where the raped woman picks up and gun and blows the rapist away. Not every woman falls for the Stockholm Syndrome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YOU SICK FUCK!

You must at least enjoy this story because you wrote it. You must enjoy the idea of rape. You must get excited by the thought of rapign someone. Personally I think anyone who has to rape someone needs to be taught a lesson. In Muslim countries if a thief is caught they cut off his hands. So I would say that any rapist should have his prick cut off or pulled off by the victim with either a pair of rusty pliers or a rusty blunt knife. I am sure either works. And I would extend that punishment to anyone that glorifies such behaviour. And don't give us all that fucking bullshit about how you were there and you saw it all happening and you were so disgusted by it that you wrote about it. You are sick writer fuck off back to Africa. I am sure a dirty perverted prick like you will go down well with the gay black men of Africa.

JonathanTJonathanTover 14 years agoAuthor
Good hearing from you again

Well hello Anonymous:

I just knew that the three of you, if not one, would really love this story. I could tell by the venom you were spewing and the hate boiling up inside that you really got excited.

And so intelligently written. You boys are a trip. Your supportive gang rhetoric encourages me to write more. Thanks....JonathanT

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hello Jonathon.

Yes please do continue with your story we love it so much we vote it ZERO every time. Your mother must be proud of you. Tell me do you tell your female friends what you do and what you write about. I bet you don't do you?. Well it was nice talking to you see you on the next story of your fetish for raping women. By the way is this a black thing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You're not original.

But you're different in that you do the genre so utterly badly. Really nasty puerile erotica from a small minded clueless twat. Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Whats the deal with "black African"?

Too funny. To each his own fantady but whats the deal with "black African"? You keep repeating the term over and over again.

JonathanTJonathanTover 14 years agoAuthor
Races in Africa

As for you question, why do I use the term "black African." Africa is inhabited by several races. Black, white, interracial, Asian and a number of various mixes.

I refer to black Africans as being the more pure of black ancestry.

I hope that answers you question.

JonathanT

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
best reality based story set i've found yet

As a wht sub 2 blk bulls i fnd this set super hot. I know 4 a fact it is based in fact. There is a whole world of modern subjugation out there based on african male supracy that most dont eve. Know exists. Nor will ever as its so un-PC 2 expose.

The only liberty this author has taken besides changing some names is changing the ages of the kids paying for the sins of their fathers. 18 is way old believe me captive babes r literally trained to suckle the bamboo from birth. Now thats a fact. Lol that u do t even want to know about. So PC away in your blessed ignorance of african life

Pardon the bad keyboarding on iphone

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
!-00

00-W.T.F?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awesome~wish it was me

Loved it...

JonathanTJonathanTover 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks, I am glad you enjoyed it

Whoever you are....I am pleased that you enjoyed the story.

JonathanT

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
part 3 soon

please continue your series about the twins

JonathanTJonathanTover 14 years agoAuthor
Taking time off

In respect for the readers that have enjoyed my writings, I will be taking some time off. Will be traveling to Central America on personal business and also to see some good friends.

There is still another chapter of the Hart family but I need to make sure it fits the guidelines of this venue.

Best to my readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
next chapter please

great writing please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Shoot

I was hoping ass hole got shot in a drive by.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Genuine Nigerian commenting

Funnily enough, most fellow Nigerians I know are not attracted to white women in the least. Still, I understand that this is your fantasy. So long as your readers take it as such...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

One of your best stories, to my mind. The idea of a white virgin roughly discovering africa &sex (&pregnancy) is a wonderful fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
home

need to finish storie after they leave african

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
discipline for dana and candy

To gurantee their total submission to bblack cock submission both need to spend a hour with a tall slim black domne with riding crop. They kneel in total submission kissing the black domne's feet while she reddens their asses. Total submission of crying girls is consummated with a fuck of each by a black stud.

Then they are ready to go home with orders to entice Mom next.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Black African

It seems some of the people making comments do not know the different races that make up the African continent. Outside of the Egypians who are Arabic in origin, there are also Dutch from Holland who were born in South Africa. To call everyone who were born and are currently living on the African Continent "black African" would be degrading.

Johnathan did correctly when he used the term "black African" as that lets the reader know that the man coming on to her is black instead of being white.

I really liked Candy getting to see her sister Dana enjoying being double penetrated by two black men. I think it helped prepare her for her own "blackening."

I loved the fact that both sisters had been black bred as all white girls should. When Dana found out the twins were in the limo leaving the retreat it appeared it seemed she was concerned about what was going to happen to them, but is just as feasible that she was envious knowing Tia was going to be some black cock in her sweet little white pussy.

Unlucky1313Unlucky1313over 2 years ago

The date is 12/21/21. I've made many attempts to contact the author of these stories to no avail. I wish he would finish his stories, but I understand if he moved on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous