All Comments on 'Haunted Mansion Leads To Some Fun'

by SweetVibes

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HOT Story!

With the exception of a few typos, this story is well written and very erotic. I would definitely be interested to see if Linda would be a willing participant in a big gang bang for your next story.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 13 years ago
Very hot story

Thanks for sharing. Despite your slightly homophobic viewpoint - "when I felt Mike's balls slapped against mine, I momentarily questioned the close proximity of our man parts" - you conveyed your thrill at the experience of sharing your wife in a very realistic and erotic way.

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 13 years ago
but what about tina?

The image of you hauling that poor scrawny comatose chic into the bedroom, then deciding you need the bed and hauling her back to the couch, is worth the read. It's probably a good thing the other three characters didn't make too much noise, you might have had to haul her ass into the hallway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Erotic to the max!

After reading this tale, I ended up reading your other tales. First, let me say that I love your writing style and especially your storylines. I found them all to be very erotic and arousing. Secondly, by comparing tale to tale, I think much of what you are sharing is very true, at least about the backdrop. For instance, although you have changed names of your wife from time to time, I'm guessing that her real name is Linda, that you have been married over 20 years, have 4 kids, that she really was a virgin when you met her, that she does go topless on the beaches when she can, that she is probably quite attractive with much better than average boobs, and although you and her may fantasize about including another lover that she will never let it happen. Am I right? Anyway, keep righting your fantasy tales of sharing your hot wife.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Oh my, he has a slightly homophobic insight says rye&ginger. Beats hell out of the alternative.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
FUN EROTIC STORY

I loved the way wife and hubby communicated and discussed everything up front-- and she got his permission and had hubby participate ...so many authors have all the fucking done behind hubby's back..... 5 stars

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 2 years ago

I liked this one fine, especially since "first-time" stories are my favs. However, one criticism would be calling her a "bitch" seems inappropriate, especially considering she had never done anything like this before. I'm glad "slut" was not used lol!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous