Haunted Mansion Leads To Some Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her the night does not have to end yet and that I'm sure Mike would love a chance to tap into her sexy MILF pussy. When she responded that it would not be fair to Tina or me, I responded that I wanted to see it and maybe even DP her and that if Linda saw Tina's body that she'd probably give Mike a sympathy fuck just to let him experience what it's like to be fucking a tight pussy while be able to look down at an incredible body. And then I added, that it was not just an incredible body, but it was the body that Playboy declared as the sexiest MILF. She stuck up for Tina saying that she thought she was very pretty. I told her that yes Tina does have a beautiful face, but from the neck below, she almost looked like a very thin guy without a cock.

When Linda said, that's not nice, I told her to come and see for herself. I led her to their bedroom and asked Mike if it would be ok if we lowered the sheets. Mike, not knowing what was going on, said sure and pulled the sheets down to Tina's knees. Ninety percent of Tina's tits were her nipples. She had some nice puffy areoli/nipples, but that was it. As we left the bedroom, Linda said she thought Tina's breasts were fine. But when I responded that does she think a guy would rather be looking down at her body or Tina's as they were fucking her, she finally admitted that it would probably be hers. About this time, Mike must have figured out what I was trying to get Linda to do, and he said that every guy should get to fuck someone as hot as Linda at least once just to experience it. When Linda started to say something about Mike being in love with Tina, Mike interrupted her and said it has nothing to do with love, that it was all about lust and that he just wanted to be able to fuck Linda once.

When she was slow respond, I said softly in her ear that it's a chance for us to live out another of our fantasies of her being DPed. When Linda did not respond again, I looked at Mike and told him that I think for us to really do this right that I think we needed to use their bed. He nodded his head and the two of us went into the bedroom to carry Tina from the bedroom to the couch. Just as we were about to lift Tina, I did take the opportunity to feel Tina's tits between my finger tips, and was more appreciative than ever that I had a wife with perfect breasts. By the time we carried Tina to the living room, Linda had placed the comforter and pillow on the couch. After we laid Tina on the couch the three of us moved to their bedroom.

Linda dropped her towel and laid on the bed. Mike immediately dove between her legs and started licking out her waiting pussy. He popped his head up long enough to say that he loved her totally clean shaven pussy. I climbed onto the bed and began a deep passionate kiss with Linda. As I reached my hand down to rub her breasts I found that Mike was groping each of them while still licking her out. A few minutes later, Linda's head was being pulled away from our kiss. When I looked down her body, Mike had begun to pull her closer to the edge of the bed where we was standing with his cock ready to go. Once her pussy was at the edge of the bed, I watched as Mike started to slide his cock across her wet pussy lips as he was standing and looking down at Linda's perfect body.

I moved to her left breasts, as Linda seemed so aroused by the dry humping Mike was giving her that she had lost interest in kissing and just had her had back. Mike continued to slide his cock slowly back and forth causing Linda to move her hands down to her breasts and slowly roll her nipples between her fingers. I backed up from the bed just to watch what was going on. Mike was doing a good job of resisting the urge to just plunge his cock into my wife and enjoy watching her squirm. Linda's arousal was building as she seemed to be trying to shift her hips into allowing his cock to slide into her. When Mike just continued with his slow movements across her pussy lips with his cock, Linda finally said please just do it. Mike looked down at her and said "who and what do you want"?

Linda popped her head up and looked Mike directly in the eyes and said "I want you to fuck me with your big cock Mike. But only for a few minutes, because then I want you and my husband to both fuck me at the same time".

Mike smiled and said "Your wish is my command you hot bitch". With that he plunged his cock completely into Linda's waiting pussy. Linda let out a loud moan that I was concerned would have one of our neighbors calling the resort's front desk.

Mike pounded his thick cock into Linda for a few minutes while staring down at the tight body he was getting to fuck. He was on the brink of coming when he pulled out. He looked at me and said that it was time to DP this incredible body. Linda looked at me and said that we had never discussed who would be fucking her pussy or ass in our fantasies, but that she wanted me to fuck her ass since Mike's cock was much bigger than mine. I know that probably should have made me upset, but I just wanted to plunge my cock into any of her holes and shoot my load.

I quickly placed some lotion on my cock and climbed onto the bed on my back. Linda moved on top of me facing the opposite direction and lowered her ass on to my cock. She moved back and forth a few times to allow me to fully penetrate her. With that, Mike told her to lay down on top of me and for me to hold her arms in place. Mike then climbed between her legs and plunged his cock into her well used pussy. He was kneeling on the bed and able to roughly maul Linda's tits as he began to fuck her hard. Linda was nearing climax as she thrashed her head back and forth. At first when I felt Mike's balls slapped against mine, I momentarily questioned the close proximity of our man parts, but the sensation of Linda's body moving and the pressure coming through her pussy wall from Mike's cock quickly took my mind off of it.

Mike continued fucking her good and hard for the next several minutes, with all of us benefiting from having cum less than an hour earlier with an extended fuck session. When Linda announced that she was close to coming, Mike picked up the pace fucking her hard and deep and I pulled her arms back giving Mike total access to maul her tits. Within a few minutes Linda moaned loudly as Mike and I each grunted from filling my hot wife with our load of cum.

After laying there for a few minutes, each of us took showers before Linda and I left. Although we had initially planned to meet up with Mike and Tina the next day at one of the parks, Mike called me in the morning and thanked us for the best sexual experience that he had ever had, but felt it was best if we did not get back together because there would be no way we could top that evening. Linda and I were actually relieved and decided to spend the day in bed watching movies, cuddling and fucking.

12