All Comments on 'Having a Party'

by Dream Seeker

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
another whore

it hard to make hero out of a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I enjoyed it

I enjoyed reading your story. The previous commenter apparently thinks that any woman who enjoys sex is a whore, maybe he or she is one themselves and is embarassed about it. Either that, or they can't let thenselves enjoy sex and are jealous of anyone else that can.

Anyway, your story was well written and your sex was just explicit enough to be exotic, but not overdone. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I agree with "another Whore"

Unprotected sex with a bunch of strangers, jut stupid! And to "I enjoyed it" you must not be too bright either to condone her behavior. Maybe you would like a nice case of aids??? Ever see anyone ROT to death?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
thanks

I like this story and as I read it fantasized I was the girl in the gang bang. I can't have sex (following the birth of my child) for another two weeks but I was able to masturbate and give myself a gentle orgasm while reading your story and it felt so GOOD to cum (I haven't had an orgasm in four weeks). Thanks for the inspiration!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
aint no crying...

the classic line..."aint no crying in bASEBALL" GOES ON LITEROTICA. AINT NO CONDOM IN THESE STORIES. THERES HOT CUM being swallowed...theres hot cum filling pussies...assholes...thers warm golden champagne being drunk. wake up...these are fantasies and if you can figure out how to put a condom on your mind, let us know!.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
good story

good story, but promotes sex with no comdoms, cheating is ok if it good. I think writers have a socal responsibility as should at lest express this is only a story and no one should do these things

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Awesome story - Very hot!

I would love to read another story with Stephanie soon. In the real world, sure - cheating's a drag. But, in here - it makes for a very erotic fantasy.

Maybe, she'll be tempted by a rowdy group of total strangers next time while out with her easy friend.

Relax, puritans...it's a fantasy. If you miss the real world, so badly - open your front door and step outside.

don87654don87654about 19 years ago
Very, Very, Very, Very good!

I loved it. Maybe she will break up permanently with her old boyfriend and begin fucking these guys barebacked regularly?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
good job

nice work. too bad he boyfriend wasn't there to enjoy the show. my only wish is that it could have been a little rougher for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
GREAT first story DS

Excellent pace, build-ups like this are so erotic to read. Good work!

As for the critics - 'A whore' and 'I agree...', Jeez it's a story, don't be so uptight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Question?

Question? Is she a whore or are they a bunch of hormone driven rapists? the Ct Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Ultra fake and ultra weak!

One of the worst and fakest feeling stories every here

in Literotica...

The author also needs to work on grammar and spelling! lol!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
That story was very hot!

That is the best new story that I have read in a long time. It was so hot and you paced the story extremely well. Can't wait for more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story!~

I loved this story and the ending was a special bonus! Wish there were more like this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great!

Great story same thing happened to my wife but I was part of the fun too

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I finished before they did!

I wish I could have read all of it completely before I came, but the whole thing was so incredibly good that I couldn't finish the story before I finished myself! GREAT JOB!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Turn on!!

My birthday party last weekend was much like this. Relived it all over again through this awesome story.

Somewhere out there, there's a recording of all of it haha!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hot!!

My panties are soaking wet- I wish I could be the girl in this story. Great job, it flowed very well...I'm saving this one to read again and again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wet I am

I am so wet. I was rubbing my tits and my wet pussy. I am so horny for sure now. I can just imagine it happening to me. Thanks for making me hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Ok, so you prefered to stop inmidst half a story. Too bad. I´ve read far better stories written by you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i masturbated so much,

i masturbated so much, i have never done so whilst reading a story, this made me- thank you

EzrollinEzrollinover 6 years ago

A few typos but a good read... a story where the guys didn't degrade the woman was refreshing for a change.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous