All Comments on 'Having Fun with Dycke and Payne Ch. 07'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm late to this story

and paid no attention to the timings of the postings from the author so I too can't figure out why at least one person didn't comment.

It is fun, what more can you want from a story. Great romance it isn't. You have gaps in the story line but you may well fill those in in the many future chapters. So until I get there, it is hard for me to tell you what I think of the story. Over the top characters are hard to connect with. Hard to tell how any of us would react to having so much power, I can only hope I'd stay grounded but who knows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Where is your editor?

I'm having fun reading this and your other stories but your punctuation, spelling and grammar are horrible. However, at least you stick to the story line. I'm curious as well as why there is but one other comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This Is Fun

This story, like the others of your that I have read, are really fun. The only negative thing I can say is the they need better editing. Other than that, I love your stories. Keep them coming.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 9 years ago
You have done it again!

Great story...great panache...I'm still hooked!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
FYI

I really enjoy reading the stories that you write. However, the sex scene involving Bob shooting whipped cream into Fiona's vagina & ass is dangerous as it introduces air that can cause an embolism as well as bacteria from the cream leading to a yeast infection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Speech Recognition Software . . .

Great Story, BUT . . .

Speech Recognition Software and Dictated Stories require CAREFUL Reading and ReReading by the Author PRIOR TO Editing by someone else.

Without that . . . Readers are forced to struggly through easily avoidable mistakes in the Authors Initial Verbal draft, and it is painfully obvious why they are there. . . lazyness.

These easily avoidable glitches mar otherwise great stories and good writing.and make the author look like an amateur rushing homework, So STOP IT !!!

Ab

MarraTedMarraTedover 6 years ago
Excellent story.

I an sick to death of anonymous critics slating good stories on this site. These people should be totally ignored/ This story is superb!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Agreement

I totally agree with the comment by anonymous on 11/21/16. Start from the end and read backwatds to the start slowly. That will catch most of your errors. The lost endings of sentences are a problem of slopy profing.

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348over 6 years ago
Nice

Great story very interesting. Taking a young clean cut

Kid and his family and then putting all the weird sexual

Behavior and semi orgy really takes away from his image and the story in general. Having Payne always yelling and throwing things is getting old too, but I do love the story. Thanks!!

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
3rd or 4th read

Enjoyed the story completely, with the sure and certain knowledge that it was fiction in its entirety, I was able to willfully disconnect my "dis-belief" and immerse myself in it. Much like your other submissions, some of the dialog repeats what the character just pondered...a little too often. Your placement of commas for pauses could be a bit distracting. But like I said - full immersion in the story. For me that means I'm able to disconnect from my OCD long enough to enjoy it completely! I am sorry, but you asked. So I'm a grammar jerk... Still loved it enough for multiple reads. This aint no 'tug tale'!

bigurnbigurn9 months ago

Where the hell has the storyline went to ? ? ? That whole chapter was side tracked garbage . Please return to the original premise and leave old Bob along the sidelines somewhere ... Another 2 star rating !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
1988 Followers
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...