Having Fun with Faith Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesmeri
Mesmeri
264 Followers

Once they were at the window Faith found herself much closer to the female pirate but she paid that little attention. She had been right, the gem was much prettier in the light of the sun.

"Do you see how it catches the light, how it sparkles and shimmers?" Faith nodded. "And if you look deeper you can see where that inner fire comes from, look deep enough and you can see a star trapped inside. Yes, just like that. Just look closer."

Faith did her best, but she could only see glimpses of it. "Just forget the room, don't look at the finger the ring is attached to and forget the gold around that pretty, little gem. " Faith followed the kind suggestion and was delighted to find it did help.

"It's pretty, isn't it?" Betty asked her.

"Yes," Faith sighed.

"You wished you could just stare at it all the time, don't you?" Faith nodded. "And you can," Captain Black informed her. "Just absorb the sight of the sparkling gem, trap your mind in it as the light is trapped in the pretty gem. Just sharpen the image with you thoughts, brighten the sight with your memories until you can close your eyes and stare at it with your mind. Until the gem is your mind."

Faith did just that and was ecstatic to find it worked. She closed her eyes and swayed in time with the ship, staring at the pretty gem hanging in the black. "It's alright to admire pretty things, isn't it? It feels good to pay attention to pretty things," a voice asked Faith.

She nodded and the voice continued, "Girls are pretty too, so it must be good to admire girls." Now Faith frowned, there was something wrong about that. A sin? Something about sinning. The voice must have caught on to her thoughts because it became more insistent.

"You're a girl and you are pretty. I can admire you, can't I?" Faith happily agreed with that compliment. It was true, she was a pretty girl. And if the voice could admire her then she could admire other pretty girls too.

"Good girl," the voice cooed. The approval warmed Faith. "Now open your eyes and let yourself admire me. And keep the pretty gem sparkling in your mind," the voice reminded her.

Faith opened her eyes and saw the voice belonged to a woman who was only wearing trousers. Her torso was bare and her hair flowed free behind her back. The nipples of her pear-shaped breasts were standing up as proudly as the rest of her body. She was a very lovely woman and Faith took her time examining her, it made her feel tingly for some reason.

"I want to admire you too, but those underclothes are in the way." Faith felt sorry for her and quickly undid the shoulder straps so the article of clothing could pool on the wooden floorboards. "Oh, yes. You really are a very pretty thing. Do you know who I am?" It was a rather unexpected change of topic but Faith did her best to answer the question.

"You are... Captain Betty Black," she announced, pleased with herself for remembering that.

"Yes, I am. I am the captain of the ship you're on, that makes me your captain." Faith hadn't known that and was grateful that the kind lady had let her known that before she could embarrass herself. "And do you know what a captain does?"

Faith thought hard about the answer, then brightened as it came to her. "She gives orders!"

"Indeed she does, but there is something even more important than that. Because orders only have meaning if someone..."

"Follows them?" she finished for the captain.

"Exactly. And since I am your captain, you follow my orders." That sounded eminently logical to Faith. "And my first order is: Kiss me."

Faith blinked but stepped forward anyway. She faintly recalled that you weren't supposed to be kissing people. Except for one person, but she couldn't recall who that was supposed to be. It wasn't a name but a title, could it be captain? Hesitantly she pressed her lips against the captain and held still, not knowing what to do next.

The captain caught on to that quickly. She pulled away and looked at her with tired patience. "You've never kissed someone before, well then you just have to follow my lead." And with those words she grasped the back of Faith's head and pulled them together.

The captain's tongue demanded and received entrance. Faith accepted the challenge and they began dueling. Faith felt flushed and hot even though she was naked. Yet her body shivered uncontrollably as if she was cold. When the captain wormed a hand between their bodies and began squeezing and tweaking one of Faith's breasts she followed suit.

She got the impression she had never felt anything like this and Faith couldn't figure out why that was. It felt so wonderful after all. Eventually the captain took a step back, much to Faith's disappointment. She was breathing faster and looked as flushed as Faith felt. She looked even more beautiful now.

"Let's take this to the bed," the captain said. But before they reached it the captain twirled Faith around. "Take off my breaches," she ordered.

"Aye, aye captain." Faith kneeled and began unbuckling her belt. It wasn't easy, the breaches were very tight. But when it was done and Faith looked up again she gasped. The juncture between her legs was bald and she could see everything. The lips were a bit open and glistening with something, a heady scent wafted into Faith's face.

Without speaking a word the captain pulled her up and pushed her onto the bed before following suit. Then she turned around until they were both looking at each other's nether lips. Faith was unsure what she was supposed to do until the captain lowered her head and slowly began to lick her down there.

"Oooooohhh." She was certain she had never produced a sound like that, but then again she had never felt anything so good as this. She felt pleasure, pure pleasure. Belatedly she realized she was supposed to follow the captain's lead. She extended her tongue and took a tentative lick. The taste wasn't bad if a bit salty. Her eyelids fluttered as the captain began licking a different part but Faith marshaled her wits and began copying the captain in earnest.

The taste got better and better while her pleasure kept building. Faith didn't know what was happening. She felt like a champagne bottle, pushing against the cork. Like she was on the ocean, being swept up and up by a wave that kept growing.

And then, suddenly she found herself looking at the crescent and she plummeted. The cork shot from the bottle and she was launched into heaven itself. She couldn't keep her administrations up as her mouth was too busy shouting unintelligible sounds and blasphemies to the heavens.

When she came back she found herself being cradled by the pirate captain and that her sense of self had returned. She remembered where she was, who she was and that what she had experienced was so very wrong. And she couldn't deny she wanted to do it again, her only regret that she hadn't been able to finish Betty off.

"Oh yes, I think this will be a very pleasant stay," the captain mused. Faith looked her in the eyes and kissed her. She was so lucky to have been caught.

-------------------------------------------------

'Oh please God don't let him catch me!' Faith prayed as she rushed down the corridor to the last escape pod. The rest of the crew had already left but when the slaver had boarded them she got cut off and had to take the long route. But she could see the open hatch up ahead, she was safe. That was when she felt something hit her between the shoulder blades causing her to stumble.

For a split second she wondered what had hit her but then she felt the faint tingle of a repulsorfield shredding her shirt off her back followed by the sharp pain of metal claws digging into her flesh. 'A Dialer,' she thought as she began running again. At the same time she was trying to reach back and pull the thick disc off of her.

Before the anaesthetic the thing injected into her kicked in she could feel the metal tendrils snake their way into her spinal column. If she managed to get into the escape pod before the Dialer found the neurons controlling her legs she would be okay. She was about to dive into the pod when she came to an abrupt stop.

"Nooo!" she wailed. She redoubled her efforts to get the thing off of her but a few seconds later her arms were hanging uselessly besides her body. She cried as she felt the cold tendrils go up her spine and into her brain. She felt them connect to the various parts of her body even though that wasn't really possible.

"Oh, stop crying girl." The voice wasn't the gruff, demeaning tenor Faith had expected. Instead it was a strict soprano. To her misery she did indeed stop crying, but her face remained sullen. "Now let me have a look at you," the woman said and Faith found her body turning around. The slaver was a woman of about Faith's age in a very form-fitting suit.

The woman grunted and shook her head. "I can't see anything while your wearing that and I want to get out of this spacesuit too." The slaver turned to the nearest quarters and Faith's body followed her after she had pressed a button on her control-pad. It was strapped to her left arm and sported a number of buttons and dials.

The slaver thankfully didn't make Faith undress her, but that didn't save her from undressing herself and soon she stood naked before the woman. She herself was now lounging on the bed that had belonged to the engineer of the ship. Faith had been very surprised when the slaver turned out to be naked underneath the spacesuit but had not been able to comment on it.

Again the slaver gave her a professional look-over before smiling impishly. "You know what the best part of this job is?" She didn't wait on Faith's answer; she wouldn't be able to give one anyway. "Sampling the merchandise." And with that she turned a dial on the control-pad she had strapped on.

At first Faith didn't get what the slaver had done, she didn't feel any different and her body didn't move either. It wasn't until she felt her nipples firm up that she understood that she was feeling something new. She was getting aroused, just because that woman had turned a dial!

She fought against it of course. 'I am not getting aroused, it's wrong and especially in front of a woman. I know it's wrong because it feels wrong. It... it feels good, it feels so good. It's so very good.' To Faith's horror she started to enjoy it. She still knew it was wrong but it no longer felt wrong. She resolved herself not to think or feel anymore. 'If I just ignore it, it can't change me.'

She blushed as she felt her arousal beginning to coat her fur but the slaver just smiled as Faith's breathing got deeper. "You can play with your breasts now," she informed Faith.

Her hands shot up and began doing just that, Faith hating the thankful sigh that escaped her lips. She kept making soft noises as her hands alternately plucked and kneaded her mounds. She could tell the slaver was enjoying the show from the shining eyes and the teats that were poking out.

"I know you're enjoying that but I do still have work to do so I have to ask a question. Who are you?"

Faith frowned but decided it didn't matter now if she gave them her name. But when she did the slaver just shook her head. She pressed another button before speaking. "Stop touching yourself and crawl here. And call me mistress." She gestured between her legs.

Faith felt powerless to do anything else. She was mortified to find herself missing the feel of her hands on her breasts. A mortification that doubled when the Dialer rewarded her compliance with a mini-orgasm. The slaver leaned back as Faith took position between her legs and she already knew what the next command would be. "Lick my pussy."

Helplessly her head closed the remaining inches between her and the bald lips. She began to lick and was relieved to find the taste not too bad. Her body went on autopilot as her mind retreated into itself. She was pulled out of it when the slaver yanked up her head. "Who are you?" she asked again.

"Faith, mistress?" she said and again this was the wrong answer. Faith felt bad about disappointing her but the slaver simply let go of her head and pressed another button on her pad.

"Get back to work, pussy-licker." Faith did as she was told and returned to licking the woman's pussy but found that something had changed.

A shiver of pleasure hit her as she took her first lick. The more she licked and sucked, the more of the slaver's arousal she consumed, the more pleasure coursed through Faith's own body. Eating the slaver out was now pleasurable and soon the woman's arousal was pleasure. The Dialer didn't have to reward her anymore because her own brain was doing the job. Little orgasms began wracking Faith's body but she was too focussed on laving her mistress's pussy with attention to let them affect her.

A gush of cum announced mistress had climaxed but Faith kept licking. Again mistress had to drag her away from her pussy to get Faith's attention. The woman was coated in sweat and taking deep breaths but her voice was still firm. "Who are you?"

She blinked as she processed the question, then her face got happy as she found the answer. "Pussy-licking Slave, Mistress." Mistress grinned and gave a nod of approval that set off a wave of pleasure in Pussy-licking Slave. Then mistress pushed another button and Pussy-licking's mind drowned in bliss. Pussy-licking Slave was so happy to be Mistress's.

To be continued

Mesmeri
Mesmeri
264 Followers
12