Hayden's Sex Survey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been divorced for several years," the older lady said, "and I haven't done anything this exciting in many years. When they told me that I would probably get to see several guys naked, I didn't care what they thought about me -- I was going for it. But I wish my tits were as nice as yours" the older lady continued saying. "If I had those on my chest I might even get someone to notice me enough to hook up with another guy." Nikki told me that she felt slightly embarrassed, but also proud and subconsciously stuck her chest out a bit further.

Shortly thereafter, there was a little bit of noise, and out walked four men. They were all nude having apparently taken their clothes off inside the house before coming outside around the pool. Nikki told me that her first reaction was not actually to look at their bodies, but to see if she recognized any of them. Once she was sure that she had no clue about any of them, she began to take a closer look. They were all doing their best not to be too obvious, but definitely also looking over the women, particularly at their breasts. While most of the men were flaccid when they entered the area, there was a bit of change in latitude as they came closer to get their drinks.

It appeared that most of them were in their late twenties or thirties, except for one older appearing man who appeared to be in his fifties. As they came over to the bar, Hayden began to speak to the group. "Ladies and Gents, I really appreciate your help as subjects in my research project". She continued to explain that the subject of her research thesis was called "Utilizing a survey for predicting likelihood of exhibitionist and voyeuristic behavior in men and women". "By analyzing your answers, I am hoping to gain knowledge into these areas. Thank you again for your help."

Hayden then explained the rules for the remainder of the evening. The rules were that complete privacy was to be maintained, no non-consensual touching, and no penetration of any kind. "Whatever goes on here tonight must remain a secret. I am aware from some of our other group events that the unexpected group nudity can be rather exciting, and as long as everyone agrees and will not be offended, masturbation can occur. We will continue for an hour, and then please everyone should leave safely and anonymously."

Hayden herself had to be one of the most attractive people there, and as she was standing fully naked before the group, some of the men had already begun developing erections. One of the men was uncircumcised, while the others were cut. Nikki said that when she looked down at her own chest, she realized that her nipples were fully erect. She gazed around at the group as they tried to act like this was not a big thing, - just naked people strolling around having snacks and drinks. She said that she soon walked over and sat down on some cushioned seats while observing that several of the men had gravitated over near the younger women.

Shortly thereafter, one of the guys that appeared to be about thirty years old came over near her and spoke to Nikki. He asked her if she had if she had ever done anything like this, mentioning that he had never been naked in a mixed group before. This fellow was the uncircumcised man, and when he initially came over his penis had been somewhat extended but quite soft. Nikki noticed that while he was trying to make some eye contact with her, he really seemed to be staring at her boobs, all the while trying to act polite. Just the same, she was taking repeated looks at his penis, particularly since all of her prior partners had been circumcised. She later said that he was definitely a grower as he started to become erect.

"I'm sorry if I am being somewhat impolite staring at you, but you really have a beautiful and very sexy body," he said. "I haven't seen anyone near as pretty as you are in a while, particularly not wearing any clothes. I really can't help it, and I guess my excitement is beginning to show. Let me know if I am making you uncomfortable by admiring you."

The gentleman spoke of how he was married, but that his wife had gained considerable weight and lost interest in sex. Nikki said that he had soon developed a full erection, the head protruding from beneath the foreskin, and it was undoubtedly the largest penis she had ever seen. She said that while the size itself did not make him particularly appealing to her, it was very exciting to see his state and know that she was causing this to happen. Soon he reached down with his hand and gently began stroking his penis. At that time, he quietly asked if she would mind if he masturbated while he looked at her before he left.

Without any hesitation, she said that it would be alright, but that she did not want any physical contact. She did seem to help him by opening her legs so that he had a clear view of her pussy. She had also become very moist. She said that she didn't feel like masturbating at the time, but that she was more interested in just watching him. Within a few minutes, he was approaching orgasm, and soon ejaculated several ropes of thick semen on his lower abdomen. While she had seen her husband and one prior boyfriend masturbate in the past, those episodes certainly were not as exciting as this was. He left the area to go clean-up, and apparently went home.

Nikki was intrigued by what was happening at the party, but when she looked around, it was clear that some of the guests were leaving and she did not want to be the last one remaining. She went into Hayden's house, quickly put on her clothing and drove home. Once she was home and alone in the house, she took a warm shower before getting ready for bed.

Nikki still felt rather excited, and decided to call me on my cell phone. It is not unusual for her to call before bed when I am out of town on business, but what transpired during the call was unusual for her. When my phone rang, I knew that it was Nikki calling to say goodnight. She began by telling me that she missed me, and wanted to do something that she had not done before.

"Darling," she began. "I am lying in our bed right now thinking about you, and all I have on is that little satin thong that you gave me on our anniversary. I'm running my fingers over my breasts feeling how soft they are and thinking about how much you like to kiss my nipples. My nipples are both really stiff right now, and I am so wet that I can feel it all the way through my underwear. Are you getting hard right now thinking about what I am doing?"

Of course I was getting hard. Nikki had never even considered doing anything like phone sex before now, and I had previously asked several times to no avail. I wondered what was going on to precipitate this, but I definitely was not going to say anything that might stop it right now. I was soon lying in bed naked and imagining what was going on as she described it.

Nikki continued. "I'm running my fingers over my stomach and all the way down to my pubic hair right now. Now I'm slipping the panties off so that I am completely naked and lying on the silky sheets. It feels so good that I am practically tingling. Are you jacking yourself off now?"

I answered yes and she continued. "Are you thinking about how sexy I look now, completely naked as I rub my little pussy? I bet you are. Would it turn you on if other men saw me naked, but they knew that only you could have my body?" She didn't wait for me to answer although I previously told her that I had sometimes fanaticized about her going topless at a beach or nude in a hot tub with friends.

"I'm running my fingers over my labia and clitoris right now and occasionally sliding one into my vagina thinking about your penis going there." Her breathing was becoming more rapid, and then I heard her softly moan and knew that she had started to climax.

That was all it took for me to begin ejaculating, all the while thinking about what she must look like. After a little while, she obviously relaxed and later asked me if I had enjoyed it. It was definitely one of the most exciting events I have ever experienced, even though she wasn't even physically present.

"Now you have sweet dreams lover boy. Just think about me, and I will see you when you get home tomorrow. Look for a little present in your sock drawer when you get home. I love you."

With that she hung up. I did have some sweet dreams that night thinking about her. I also found her thong, still with her delicate fragrance in the crotch, hidden in my drawer when I got home. This was only the beginning of some interesting changes involving Nikki and Kjristie that began during the next several weeks.

Please vote and it may be continued...

12