All Comments on 'He Brought Her Flowers'

by Susan Strict

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Drem

A lovely story matching a fantasy of mine to be pushed beyond what I might want for myself.

Hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow!

The mark of a really hot story is when it can work with stuff that normally turns me off -- like the tens unit -- and still turn me on. I'd love to see a follow-up to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

Very nice story. This deserves a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sequel

This truly deserves a sequel. It's excellent. You demonstare a knowledge of coaxing a male into a situation and then taking full control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
TENS devices rock!

Thank you for a very entertaining story. It is only the BDSM community that could pervert a TENS machine this way!

Excellent and imaginative.

CapnmidnightCapnmidnightover 12 years ago
Thank you great story(s)

I love your stories... am sitting here absolutely rigid now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Guess again

Any idiot can, with a simple tool, cut your little cage off in less than 30 seconds. Forget the lock, it's the hasp that's easy for end dykes. So you NEVER need to go near the bitch again! Good riddance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
She was wrong

When he got lose, he called the Police. She went to jail. For a long time. End to stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
When she let him loose?

He beat her to a bloody pulp and left. Never to return. End to a really stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Frankly I can’t believe how stupid some men are to allow themselves to be tricked so easily.

However, once she frees him, he chokes her out, ties her to the bed and goes back home for his Glock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a complete loser. He just meekly accepts what the bitch did to him. Just beat the shit out of the fat cow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous