He Cums At Aunt Jan's Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deanna, tipsy from the wine, declined fast. She did not get off the hook. Soon the women were hassling her with a chant "Deanna, Deanna, Deanna". Until she relented and left the room with Natalie and the nylon device. Just two minutes later Natalie was back and announced the name of the device The GuyMaster) once again and the price ($29.95plus S&H). Then she called Deanna into the room and....the room went silent. Holy, holy shit! Deanna walked – no sashayed into the living room in her panties and was topless – in the nylon tit fucking device. Her wide body breasts hoisted, launched up together – defying gravity. I smiled in the wonder of human ingenuity.

Deanna appeared to enjoy the attention. She certainly had Natalie's help to make sure the device was perfectly set. I suspect the device had nothing to do with the savage erection of her light pink nipples. She was turned on. YOW! I was lightheaded in seeing this unfold, around all these women, around my Aunt Jan. I looked to her to seek some aid in comprehending this whole deal – she stared at me and had a wide smile.

I started to get that feeling "you are bing watched." Being watched by every lady in the party. OH SHIT. It only then dawned on me. As with the DVD, there was one person to were the device. Then there was the man to show how pleasurable it indeed could be. I looked to a place to run. Walls were closing around me it seemed. No, actually the women were circling!

Natalie stepped forward again and stated "how fortunate they were to have a male guest in the audience tonight." All eyes were on my again, some on my cock hidden in my jeans. One last time I sought out Aunt Jan for assistance. She offered none – instead she enlisted aif of her guests to clear off the couch.

I looked to Danielle figuring NO WAY would she buy into having to go this far in the demonstration. Danielle – the one who initially did not want to "model" the nylon device, now was moving to the couch on her own, needing no prodding. She lay down gently, propping her head carefully in the corner near the arm rest.

A new chant started "Perry, Perry, Perry". I looked around, all around. I was the only Perry in attendance. I failed to move. I was a statue. Then again, my cock was ALSO a statue. I mumbled some resistance. Then there were hands pulling my collared shirt up and over my head. Then but one set of hands undoing my belt, unsnapping my jeans, pulling my pants down - the hand were those of Aunt Jan. Kneeling in front of me, she tugged at the jeans as they lay at my feet, motioning me to step out. I did.

I was in my socks and cherry red briefs. That's it. I looked at Danielle on the couch, her smile wide and lewd with anticipation. I looked down. Aunt Jan awaiting my eye contact before she reached to the elastic of my briefs, pulling the tight elastic considerately up high over my swollen head, then pulling the elastic and fabric out and away from my body then down over my stiff cock. She grumbled a string of words from well back in her throat and then clearly articulated one solitary word: "Nice"

I was herder by the gauntlet from toward Danielle waiting on the couch, some in the gauntlet using their hands on my ass, some hands caressing my chest – all eyes by now noting by completely clean shaven cock. As mentioned at the start of this story, I may not be jumbo thick – but my cock is surely a bit longer than average – and the upward curve and slightly bent nature of the shaft – well it's a real conversation piece. It's particularly go for giving pleasure. Go figure.

I stood just over Danielle near the couch, needing no more pestering. I held her hands, lifting her arms up and placing her arms back over hear head, I moved her hair aside and back, she lifted her head in compliance as I worked. I Moved down, placing one knee to the left of her stomach, a bit higher toward her rib cage – then positioned my right foot strategically on the floor, bending my knee properly to achieve the perfect elevation for my cock. I hovered as the women crowded close, the nearest being Aunt Jan as she knelt just near my thigh – leaning into it. I decided to milk the moment a bit and waited a few moments, feeling the strain of sexual tension in the room. I looked down, over to Aunt Jan and directed her to used her hand to pull my rigid cock down away from by muscled abdomen and guide the head to the slit created by the sandwiched fat breasts. Her hand shook as she reached and gently forced the levered cock down as I leaned forward slowly. Once Aunt Jan had the head nice and low into the beginning of Danielle's cleavage, I moved in and inserted my cock - and remained still.

One of the guests commented "Oh C'mon, Please" in a frustrated request to move. I smiled and lean forward over Danielle, placing my hands over her head on the arm rest. I began to slide my cock back until the rim of my head was barely visible, then slid in again. I pulled back again, letting my cock slide out. It escaped and slapped loudly against my stomach. The were many gasps of curiosity. I looked down to Aunt Jan. "I need some lubrication."

Her first look was a grimace of dread. I turned my hips slowly, slightly toward her. My cock, flexing and shuddering, was at her eye level. She understood the implied request. Sliding her fingers to her mouth for moisture, I shook my head to signal "no." I turned my hips back and lowered my hips to bring my cock near her face. She facilitated this awkward moment and now I put her in an awkward position. I took my right hand from the armrest and place a finger in her mouth. No more need to "imply." She nodded in silent submission and leaned to me, taking the head on my penis to her lips, then in her lips.

I reached and held her head gently, easing her lips only slightly farther over my head. I whispered "Open your mouth just a little bit, allow your saliva to drain over me." She complied – I sensed she wanted to take me deeper and I was frustrating her terribly by limiting her advance. Her saliva oozed then ran a thin film combined with random thicker bands of mouth lube. I puled her head off and pushed her back – I was not in commend, no longer the reluctant nephew.

I nudged Aunt Jan aside and had another guest take her place, verbally scolding her to hurry and take my cock and position it. The guest, a mature woman of mid-forties, was trembling. She was caught up like every other lady. She took my cock in her long slender fingers, her wedding ring acquiring a thick portion of Aunt Jan's saliva, the juice swinging from the diamond rind her husband adorned her with – as she impatiently fought the urge to simply guide my cock – but took liberties temporarily to stroke the shaft in a firm spit slimed grip. I buck my hips to have her cease and she did. She obediently resumed her mission and place my cock back with the head to the cleavage entrance..

I was ready. Danielle was perspiring heavily, her face, shoulders, breasts and stomach now a moist slick surface. All of that with the addition of the saliva lubing my nerve wrapped sperm cannon – the time was now. I leaned in and rocked my hips smoothly. The device was perfect. I liked it. I also like the tits encased in it. I moved a little faster, gyrating my hips just a minor fraction. Rolling my hips and pumping my cock – watching Danielle's paralysis – her eyes feeling the pressure of by 6' plus frame and powerful build shoving her head into the arm rest. Her eyes jumping wildly from the close up of my expending penis head to my face staring down at the bloated tits, her nipples bruised with arousal. I modified my angle, taking my hands from the armrest, just leaning back, my cock safely encased like a weapon in its package of her wide beautiful tits. I note modest tans lines at this point, wondering if I will fuck her tits again later in the summer when she has a true bikini tan. I am trying to dely my explosion, diverting my mind to other thoughts – to keep selfish possession of the moment as 15 women crudely witness me hammer fuck a mutual friend – one I knew not until this evening.

I begin to quake, my hips losing their connection with my spine. My abdomen and lumbar muscles take control, owning my hips and cock. My eyes water, going slightly closed and I smile. I lean back over Danielle and begin the final assault on her trapped tits.

I then stop, just for fun and to hear the groans of the women, the groan of my Aunt Jan – she has removed her conservative skirt, and whatever panties she was adorned in – I only now am cognizant she has been overcome with the sheer absurdity of her nephew who she welcomes to her home – openly and with vigor tit fucking one of her best friends. Aunt Jan is locked in his eye contact and she spears her well trimmed neglected pussy while Perry enjoys the tit fucking she will never enjoy due to her lack of breast size.

Sensing her feeling of desolation, I move as I am at the verge of exploding and stagger six feet to my Aunt Jan laying on her ass with the rubber cock in her hand, the rubber fraud of a dick pumping at her discretion, I stand over her and let my swollen penis discharge as it spasms, my cum randomly shooting onto her blouse, her legs, across her onto other guests, a this gelatin cable hitting across her nose, lips and chin on one package – my cocks hitches wildly like a foreign being, even in my own eyes I am not sure of the root of the ignition – but I continue to splash, making a mess of the couch, splattering the hair of a mid-aged black women who welcomed me so warmly just hours ago. She does not object – it is almost a badge for her as her look is fiendish, wanting. She reaches, her dark fingers finally wrestle my panicking swollen penis under control – and she milks the remaining thick remnants of love into her other hand to offer onto her own hidden breast.

Chapter Two. Cumming soon!

12