He Had It Coming

Story Info
Power is a terrible ruler, of the weak.
2.6k words
4.54
65k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,164 Followers

[There is sex in this story. Oral, anal and coitus. There are no bedroom scenes. The title came from a song in the movie, "Chicago."]

*

When your job takes you to twenty different offices a week to repair machines you hear and see some strange things. For a few years I have gone from bank office to bank office repairing the various machines the bankers use. For the most part it was clearing paper jambs, changing toner or ink cartridges and repairing machine that had been dropped or knocked over.

People are funny. When they know who you are, "The Repair Guy", you become invisible. They see me arrive, even say "Hello" and as soon as I go to work on a machine they act like I'm not there. It's like I become the machine I'm working on.

About six months ago I was in the 7th and Vermont branch office to repair their copy machine. Someone had spilled a cup of coffee into the machine. I let the manager know the machine would be down most of the day and I went to work on it.

Near the machine were two other machines, called Proof machines, each with an operator. All the bank transactions were processed on those machines. The two women talked as they worked. The blond was young and dressed in a tight skirt and light sweater. The other woman was about forty and wore slacks and a long sleeved sweater. The older lady said, "I'll bet you he comes for you today."

The blond replied, "I hope not! He hurt me the other day and it still hurts."

"I understand that! It's not that he's so long but he is fat."

"I don't know which is worse, when he's in a hurry and wants a suck or when he wants to fuck. Either way, I come back sore."

"If we didn't have families to feed I'd have quit months ago."

"I'm a single Mom and I can't afford to quit. I'm fucked either way."

Another worker brought them a tray of work and they stayed quiet while they processed the work. I removed the main electronics of the copier and cleaned and dried it. Half an hour passed and a man about forty walked to the machines and tapped the blond on the shoulder.

She looked up and he smiled. He turned and walked to a door I knew led into the supply room. A minute later the blond got up and followed.

She was gone half an hour. When she came back she was no longer wearing nylons. She passed her machine and went to the restroom. Five minutes more and she was back at her machine.

"Karen, did he fuck you bareback again?"

"Yes! He says I have nothing to worry about, he's been fixed, but I worry about STD's as much as getting pregnant!"

"He's such an asshole!"

"No! Don't even say that word! He's a prick!"

"I wonder if he'd stop bothering us if his wife would fuck him once in a while?"

"She's in her office. Shall we go ask her?"

"Right, and spend the rest of our lives looking for a new job? Not likely."

I turned on the copier and let it warm up. I ran three copies of a test sheet and it worked so I packed up and left. I thought about what was going on in the branch for quite a while. I went to another office and fixed a printer and a copier. The women I overheard there were talking about the party they went to the weekend before.

That night I had dinner with my brother, the doctor. I told him about the guy screwing the women that worked for him.

"Guys like that make life tough on all the rest of us. Someone should screw him."

"I agree, but how?"

He was quiet for a while and then he said, "If they could prove he assaulted them they could have him fired, arrested and get Bubba as a roommate in jail."

"It's just their word against his."

"Not if you help them. You take care of the video systems in the branches, don't you?"

"Yeah. But they monitor the open banking areas of the building."

"You've told me how you're invisible. Install a system in the supply room. A system with sound. Tape him assaulting either woman and there's the proof."

"I can do it. Next time I get a call in that branch, I'll do it. I haul around a spare video system in my truck."

"Now your job sounds exciting. Let's have dinner next week and maybe you'll have some results by then."

We set a time and agreed to meet at his apartment.

The next day I got a call that the copier was broken again at 7th and Vermont. I went and after I fixed the copier I installed the video system. Karen, the blond, walked into the supply room while I was installing the system.

"The bank will be videoing in here?"

"No." I decided to tell her what I was doing. "I've heard that someone in this branch is sexually assaulting some of the women on staff. I'm installing this system to catch it happening and make it stop."

"What will happen?"

"The man will end up in jail. The women will probably be promoted or moved to a different branch. I just hope the tape shows them resisting or he will claim it was consensual."

"Is there audio or just pictures?"

"Both. Please don't tell anyone about the system. If he knows about the camera he'll just do his business somewhere else."

"I'll be quiet." She watched as I tested the camera and played back the test. She asked how it worked and how long it would tape. I explained how it was motion activated and would record only while something was moving. It could record twelve hours. She went back to her machine. I went to the copier, closed the covers and tested it. I left. On the next Tuesday I got a call that the printer in the branch manager's office was jammed. I was there at a little before noon and listened as the manager told me what had happened. Her name plate on the door read, Janice Watkins. I already knew the Loan Officer's name was Frank Watkins.

While I worked she called her husband on the phone and said, "I'm ready for lunch. Are we doing lunch together today?" She listened and said, "Sometimes you're such an ass." She hung up. With her purse in hand she left her office. I could see the door to the supply room from her open office door and ten minutes after she left her husband tapped the blond on the shoulder and went into the supply room. Karen looked at me, smiled and followed him into the room.

Twenty minutes later she came out. Her hair was a mess and her skirt looked twisted. She went to the ladies room and a minute later Mr. Watkins came out of the supply room and went to the men's room. When he came out he went to his office and closed the door.

I finished the work on the printer and went to the supply room. I retrieved the disk from the drive and installed a fresh one. As I was leaving the supply room the blond, Karen, came in.

"Did you look at it?"

"No. Later, when there's no chance of being caught."

She gave me a business card. It was Frank Watkins' card. A phone number was penciled on the back.

"That's my cell number. Let me know what happens, OK?"

"I'll give you a call."

My brother and I had dinner with a neighbor of his, Susan Kingsley. She's a prosecutor in the DA's office. I brought the disk. After the meal I explained what I had done. She asked where the disk was. I pulled it out of my jacket pocket.

We watched it on my brother's big plasma TV. The forty year old was his first victim. He walked into the supply room and took off her jacket and tucked his tie into his shirt pocket. The woman walked in and he said, "Lock the door bitch!"

"Please don't call me a bitch."

"Ok. Lock the door Carolyn."

"Why, Mr. Watkins?"

"Because if we get caught, you lose your job."

"I don't want to have sex."

"I don't care what you want. You get paid for doing what I want. Now, get out of your panties and show me your cunt!"

"I'm still bruised from last time."

"Then suck me, and get to it!"

He unzipped and shoved his swelling cock into her face. Susan fast forwarded and the sucking lasted a few seconds. When he was done he tucked his cock back in his pants and left the supply room. Carolyn made sure her clothes were Ok and then she left. In fast forward we saw people come in and get supplies.

Then Susan stopped the fast forward and we saw Mr. Watkins remove his jacket and tuck his tie into his shirt pocket. The door opened and Karen, the blond, walked in. She spoke first, "I told you I don't want to have sex with you."

"But you will. You don't have to like it. You just have to do it. Get naked."

He locked the door she started to undress, stopped and asked, "Do I have to get naked?"

"Yes. I like looking at your tits swinging while I fuck you. Now, come on, we don't have all day."

When she was down to bra and panties she asked if that wasn't enough. He grabbed her panties and ripped them from her. She took her bra off. He bent her over and had her hold on to some boxes. He dropped his pants, stroked himself a couple times and shoved into Karen.

Susan fast forwarded. All total there were eight assaults shown on the disk. I had expected Carolyn and Karen to be his victims. There were three others. One of them was pregnant.

When it ended Susan said, "I need to take this, as evidence. Can you be at the branch at eleven tomorrow?"

"Sure. What is happening at eleven?"

"We will show the video to the manager and arrest the scum bag."

"The manager is his wife."

"Do you know who the regional manager is?"

"Yes, and I have her phone number."

"Give it to me. I'll have her meet us at eleven. This is going to be interesting."

At eight the next morning I called Karen's cell number. She answered and I said, "Are you going to work today?"

"I go every day. Why?"

"Mr. Watkins is going to be arrested before lunch. You and the others did a great job of showing that none of you wanted to be with him."

"I won't say anything to anyone. I appreciate you helping us."

"Just act like you don't know anything. See you in a couple hours."

When I called our dispatcher I was told that both Proof machines and the copier were broken at 7th and Vermont branch. I took the assignment and walked in at a few minutes after ten. I went directly to the proof machines.

Karen winked at me and said, "Mine is jammed. I think if you plug it back in, it might reset itself."

Carolyn smiled and said, "Nice day, isn't it?" I saw her foot on the plug for her machine. They had unplugged so I would be called.

I made it look like I was working until five minutes before eleven. Susan Kingsley and four police officers walked into the bank. Two officers came in the back door and stationed themselves near the door. The other two stationed themselves by the front doors. Susan walked to the manger's office. A few seconds later Mrs. Line, the regional supervisor walked in. She hesitated when she saw the uniformed officers and then hurried into the manager's office. Susan stepped to the doorway and motioned to me. I walked quickly into the manager's office and Susan closed the door.

"I called all of you here for a special meeting. Oh, I see we are missing one player. Mrs. Watkins would you please bring your loan officer in?"

"Mrs. Watkins lifted her phone and dialed. "Frank, you need to be in my office as quickly as possible." She didn't wait, she hung up. In less than a minute Frank Watkins walked in. Susan closed the door when he was in.

"I'm glad everyone is here. This meeting won't take long. An accusation has been made of improper behavior in this office. I started an investigation and uncovered evidence of felony behavior. I have with me a DVD recorded here in this branch. I would like to show you a brief portion of it."

She slid the disk into the laptop and touched some buttons. When the screen showed what she wanted us to see she turned it to face us. Mr. Watkins took off his jacket and tucked his tie into his shirt pocket. Mrs. Watkins said, "You bastard!"

Susan raised her hand and Mrs. Watkins shut up. Karen walked in and we watched and heard him demand and get sexual intercourse and anal intercourse from her under threat of losing her job.

Mr. Watkins stood up twice during the showing. I put my hands on his shoulders and helped him sit back down.

When Susan stopped the video she said, "There are eight individual assaults on this DVD. Mr. Watkins is going to be read his rights and taken into custody. What I want to know is what will the bank do to the women who were assaulted, what will be done with Mrs. Watkins and what will the bank be doing to defend Mr. Watkins?"

The regional manager answered. "The woman will be offered a transfer."

"There were more women than the one you saw."

"Oh. They will be offered transfers, and raises to the top of their salary schedule. Mrs. Watkins will be transferred and will be an assistant manager somewhere a good distance from here, unless your investigation shows she knew what he was doing. If she knew she is fired. The bank fully supports the law and will not defend Mr. Watkins in any way."

Susan nodded in agreement and said, "Mrs. Watkins, I recommend you do whatever needs doing to close the branch for the rest of today. Arrange to pay them for the full day. Mr. Peterson, would you get one of the officers to come and take Mr. Watkins into custody, please?" I opened the door and motioned. The biggest of the four responded, handcuffs in his hand.

When the office was down to the regional manager, Susan and me, Susan motioned me into a chair and she sat down.

She asked, "Do you think this is an isolated incident of sexual assault?"

"I'd like to believe it is, but I don't."

"I think it would be a good idea, a suggestion, that you authorize Mr. Peterson to investigate and gather evidence in other branches. We can do this very quietly. I see no need to blast the bank with publicity. What do you think?"

She turned to me and said, "You have a new job, in addition to your job as a technician. It will take me a week or so to figure out how to pay you for the new job, but I will. First, I want to thank you. When I was young I was raped on my first job. He got away with it. I want guys like Mr. Watkins in prison!"

"So do I."

That was 1998. Frank Watkins went to prison. I still go to various branches repairing machines and enjoying my role as invisible man. For my birthday this year Susan gave me a plaque for my wall. In big letters it says, "He had it coming."

*

Your votes and comments are encouraged.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,164 Followers