All Comments on 'He Likes to Watch Me Dance'

by 2small4her

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nothing better

Nothing better than watching your wife take on a big black cock. Charlie wants to do more than watch and wank too. Get Charlie involved. Let him help get Kevin up for you. If he won't go down on him at first, be patient. He wants to but might be a little embarrassed at you watching him do it. If so, at first, just have him put it in your mouth or cunt and soon he'll be really involved. Some day Kevin will be fucking you and Kevin will feel something behind him - Charlie giving his a rim job and squeezing his balls while that anaconda does what his pale hose can't.

Charlie is one lucky fucker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wrong Section

Should have been in fetish section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot like fire

Its a great story and simply i got fucking horny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

PUKE. Your username was enough and the ending was just enough to make me throw up. Put your shit in the fetish section where it belongs.

2275jr2275jralmost 13 years ago
taking a real long big black cock

love the story brilliant so very hot and horny you must write more about kevin and your love of lots of cocks awesome story more do keep them cumming as well

allsop72allsop72almost 13 years ago
lable

When you write ir shit lable it.....

dsouldsoulalmost 13 years ago
Captivating!

That's a rather captivating and sumptuously well written story! Surely it rang true unlike stuff I've written before.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Too unrealistic

I finally had enough and stopped reading early on page 2 and rated it 1*.

dsouldsoulover 12 years ago
Long Story Short

The story started out long, reading almost like a familiar memoir. I'm even wondering if all of it is for real, that first page of the story. But the end was pure fire and worth the read. Lovely story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The way they started out

Perfectly true story of a couple I knew and how they began their new lifestyle. Today the wife wears the pants in the family when she wears any!

cbsummerscbsummersabout 12 years ago
Good stuff!

Very nice first try! Ignore the haters! Some people have such a rod up their asses for categories! Personally I think this is totally a loving wives story. It could also be interracial but fetish? I dont see any fetish in there! Those guys are crazy! My wife and I have done stuff like this. It is totally the result of a loving wife pleasing her man!

You write very hot sex! The only problem with your story was the somewhat random assembly of stories that didnt relate to the title and final scene. It would have been stronger to just tell multiple stories about the relationship with the husband leading up to paying in the club. That way the great title and category would be in perfect alignment . But that said , what you wrote was hot! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fetish

Post it there or get low scores in LW.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Excellent begining.

I am really enjoying your real life story. Please keep writing and keep this bi stud jerking away. BTW, the picture of your wife getting some sun is SO HOT! Wish I was in TX, I would really enjoy meeting her and you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
When

When is the next chapter going to be written ?

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Good story

I really liked your story. It was rather nice not to have a bunch of "ohs and ahs" like some stories. The sex scene was really good. I was under the impression that Kevin was suppose to go home with the couple. What happened?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story!

Sounds similar to my wife and our experience; I pushed my wife and once she consented that was it. She had multiple orgasms on that black cock and she didn't want to stop. She had only wanted to suck Carl's dick and we followed him to his motel room. I suggested she take her clothes off to suck his dick and she agreed. When she was naked I quietly picked her clothing up while she was pleasuring him and as I slipped out the door I told her I'd return her clothes in the morning. She was naked all night with Carl and and he quickly got her so hot that he fucked her all night long. Today, she is in love with black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Things have changed and they will never be the same...

Janet was a sweet wife her husband turned into a hot little married woman who will always want more than he can ever give her. Don't know if he knew what he was doing but it doesn't matter now because she will always tell him who she wants and when and he will agree. I know the feeling because it has happened to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That's what happened with my wife...

I begged and encouraged and one night at a club it happened. Kelly brought a black man home and he fucked her for hours and I didn't stop them. Upon leaving he told me, "That's fine pussy, I'm going to fuck her every week, understand?

I nodded my head 'yes' and that was five years ago,

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago

OK, just finished first LIT page (of two + a little) and Sweetie has just met the guy who, I suspect, will become Hubby. If it happens that a LOT of her development (including necessary characters) is absolutely tied with her,

soon to be developed, courtship, marriage and adventurous history, then I will accept that as good wordsmithihood. Otherwise, design the short-story as sparingly as possible.

I hope my reaction is why the author prefaced literary virginity. Back to the read.

davido323davido323over 1 year ago

Nicely written with good detail! Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

She sounds perfect. I’ve always loved women that become addicted to sucking cocks. Knowing that other men will try to get her alone to have her suck them and what they think of her. To them she’s a slutty cock sucker who can’t say no. I think about them coming over to our home and my wife going out to their car for a second before they leave knowing what they are having her do.

I can’t help getting excited looking at her when she comes back in, knowing she’s been fed and how much she loves sucking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous