All Comments on 'He Said He Wanted to Watch'

by ExoMani

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very hot story

I loved the build up. I think she really wanted it all along. Your descriptions were excellent. Although I did not cum, I masturbated through the whole story. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HOLY MOLY that was GREAT!

YES, thanks for the Creative angle of bringing out the HOTWIFE in your Goddess. Helps me on my Quest with nmy own Wife.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 15 years ago
This was quite good.

I don't know if this was intended as a satire, but it could certainly be an excellent one if that was the author's intent. Quite a few of the cuckold story stereotypes were reproduced in this story, but these were done in such a way that they were not so threatening. Maybe this was because our "stud" hero was hesitant about doing this for real; he really had to be talked into this again and again. I'm sure if asked, he would have fucked her too. A sequel would be nice to explore the next step. Obviously wifey was getting into this, once she got started. The rationalization was (used in many of these cuckold stories) that this was just for her husband, so he could satisfy a fantasy . . . absolves her of guilt, so she starts enjoying herself. Very entertaining, although in real life, lover-boy is taking a chance that no one will snap or get nasty after the sex part is finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I thought it was very good.

Most stories like this are sketchy and lack credibility. The reluctance of the wife and young stud made it all work. It was erotic, yet seemed plausible.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
Let roxy have fun on her own

Please let alex nail roxie on the side,just the two of them.no hubby to mess with,just her getting her ass fucked off by the young stud, then let them get cought by her husband,,,,,,,Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Good

Good writing, erotic not just porn. Hope there is more, Thanks!

SeniorcitizenSeniorcitizenover 15 years ago
Very well written

Very well written and very credible. The young fellow was hesitant of course and remained so, the wife decided that she may as well enjoy it. It does make me wonder if she was part of the plot though. Lots of fun. This does need a sequel. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Diamond!

Very, very funny, and I love that the sex was almost incidental in the weaving of a very well writ tale. An original take too, and the hubby croaking with lust in the corner...Mancelt.

threeinchthreeinchover 14 years ago
Wonderful

Great writing. When my Mistress allows me to watch Her with a big cocked Bull my tiny peepee gets so hard. Roxanne should have had Eric clean up then Alex should have fucked her. There is nothing more erotic than watching a big cocked Bull take your Mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
interesting

Good fantasy. Lots of detail. I hope he meets her again and fucks her. Only seems fair.

VagabondxVagabondxalmost 13 years ago
GREAT STORY

hope there will be a Part II

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice

Really liked it ...very good.... to bad part 2 wasnt here now..

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Extremely entertaining variation

on the customary cuckold stories. Both amusing and deliciously erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I know a real life Eric and Roxane

I know a real life Eric and Roxane, by those same names. She really is a fiery redhead. And we tie Eric up or put him in cuffs tied to the wall or a chair. She prefers to fuck large black men in front of Eric, but even a woman will do. I know, I spent a fascinating night with them once. I can't help but wonder if your Eric and Roxane are the same people and that this is a real life encounter you described.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A similar experience

When I was young, in the mid '70's I was the "Alex" in this story. I was picked up by an older couple in a hotel bar. The wife approached me and her husband pretended to be asleep the whole time. She was multi-orgasmic and a real treat. Beautiful woman, very erotic encounter. They had played this game before and I happened to be in the right place at the right time. Incredible experience for a young guy, but it happened only that one time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Is that all ?

They should have finished even though her husband said he was wiped out, he's the one who wanted to watch another guy having sex with his wife and making him a cuckold. She should have rubbed it in her husbands face that she was going to enjoy Alex's cock stretching her wide even if he protested since it was his idea in the first place.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Ah,Too Bad!

Was really looking forward to having Alex slip Roxy the tube steak! Maybe another time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I had my wife do a similar thing for me but he fucked her in our sons bedroom as he (the son ) was on night shift while i waited in our bedroom.My wife really enjoyed herself and they kept fucking for a period of three and a half years bare back as my wife can't have kids,so her cunt was always full of his cum any time i went to fuck her.I loved the experience and would love to do it all again but my wife has gone cold on it all now worse luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I REALLY LOVED THIS STORY. I GAVE YOU ☆☆☆☆☆ (5). MY CUP OF TEA

- As a young man i was attracted to women older than me.

- I discovered my voyeur side, which hitherto i hadn't been aware of, when my first wife started to cheat on me.

- My 2nd wife was a knockout! Men were hitting on her left, right & center, in particular when we moved to a big city. By that time i had totally come to terms with my voyeur side.

My good friend & 'bestest buddy' from my previous work had to stay in our city for 3 months. My wife & I insisted that he had to stay with us.

My wife & my 'bestest buddy' hit it off from the get-go. I noticed mutual attraction between the 2 of them. I offered my wife a hall pass. She declined the offer but said she wanted to dance with him at our place. Our living room had very little furniture @ the time... so they started to dance in the evenings... mostly to slow music. During the first week he was still trying to hide his hard on, afterwards he no longer bothered.

Then in the summer the 3 of us were sun tanning in the bavkyard & on the beach. Somehow it became his duty to apply dunscreen lotion on her back. He applied it on the back of her legs too.

One night in bed as we were having sex she told me, "I love you more & more... promise me you will never dump me..." She kept declaring her love for me as she was coming... then she snuggled against my body, kissed me on my neck & whispered in my ear: "you realize I ended up using the hall pass after, don't you?... I want you to know that i never stopped loving you... i am glad you trust me... you are the best husband in our Galaxy."

Huey98Huey98over 5 years ago
Great story

I would have liked it better if he fucked her in the end. He still could have cum on her tits so the husband could see. I would love that scenario to playout with my wife but would hope she got to fuck the guy in the end. Otherwise, what's in it for her?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Pimp working hard for his whore.

CaseyWoodsCaseyWoodsalmost 3 years ago

Perfect for their 1st time;) Would have loved to seen more about their dancing as well;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely laid out and worded. I was hoping Alex would get to fuck that well aroused vag, but maybe in the future?

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Eric isn't satisfied yet, and Roxanne is tasted the pleasure, and now isn't satisfied yet either. So this this happen again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Oh no

The build up was great but as soon as Alex joined them at home the story went downhill. Too much conversation between Alex and Eric.

It would have been sexier if Alex had just gone and done the job he was supposed to do. Fuck her.

Roxy could have taunted Eric as she was taken and fucked by Alex.

Shame the story was spoiled.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

I enjoyed it. yes there was a little too much talking while putting on the show but that's better than not enough.

wish there was a sequel where the wife's position on fulfilling her husband's fantasy has softened and she wants to go all the way now... starting a long-term fwb affair.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous