He Said He Wanted to Watch

Story Info
Husband asks young guy to do his wife while he watches.
9.5k words
4.4
266.5k
122
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ExoMani
ExoMani
185 Followers

1

"I want to watch you fuck my wife," Eric suddenly whispered, as he stood next to me at the quiet end of the club's bar.

"You want to what?!" I sputtered in disbelief. If I hadn't just swallowed, I would have probably choked on my drink.

He moved closer and repeated, "I want to watch you fuck my wife," as I stood there dumfounded.

"What kind of a man says something like that to a casual acquaintance?!" I thought."Or, to anyone, for that matter?! This guy is really drunk!"

"What's the matter?" Eric slurred. "Don't you like my wife? What the hell, you spend enough time dancing with her every weekend!"

I did like to dance with Roxanne, as well as a number the other women, at our town's little social club. You know the kind of place I'm talking about; one of those small town clubs with the big antlered animal splattered across its emblem. Anyway, there had never been anything more than dancing and innocent conversation between Eric's wife and me, and nothing more than small talk between Eric and me. I didn't even know the couple all that well! After all, I wasn't one of the town's natives. I had only moved there after taking my first job out of college. I liked to dance, Roxanne liked to dance, and Eric didn't like to dance. So, Roxanne and I got together, fairly often, on the club's dance floor on Saturday nights. That was all there was to our relationship. (Such was the social life of a young, single guy, who wasn't in any hurry to get married, in a small town that seemed to be full of desperate to get married, divorced and desperate to get remarried, and married women.)

"What's the matter, Alex?" Eric repeated indignantly. "Isn't my wife good enough for you?"

In truth, Roxanne was an attractive, mature lady. On top of that, she had a friendly, outgoing, vivacious personality. But, that wasn't really the point.

"Your wife is a very attractive woman, Eric," I said carefully. "But, I think you've had way too much to drink tonight."

"I'm not drunk."

"Then, where did this come from, all of a sudden?"

"Eric hesitated, then quietly admitted, "I've been trying to talk Roxy into it for a long time. This week, she finally said she'd do it. Besides, Roxy likes you."

"Your wife actually agreed to this?!"

"Yes."

"You're kidding?!"

"No, I'm not kidding," he answered smugly. "Well, Roxy's not exactly crazy about the idea, but she said she'd do it for me, just this once, to make me happy. Besides, I promised to buy her a really expensive pair of diamond earrings, if she'd do it for me."

"Unbelievable!" I sighed.

"What?"

"Nothing," I said aloud. "Listen, Eric, I'm really flattered that you asked me, but...."

"But, what?"

"But, this is really bizarre! I mean, you're talking about your wife, for crying out loud! How long have the two of you been married? Twenty years, at least, I'll bet! Listen, Eric, you really should think this thing through, all right?"

"Listen, buddy, I have thought this thing through," he answered. "Don't you think about it for too long, O.K.? You're not the only young stud in town, you know!"

"Yeah, that's true," I said. "Well, I've really got to get going, Eric. I have to get up early tomorrow morning. We'll talk about this again in private, O.K.?" I didn't really have to get up early the next morning, but I wanted to get out of the club A.S.A.P. that night!

"O.K., Alex, we'll talk about this again in private," he sighed. "But, I really don't know how you could pass this up. I know I couldn't, if I were in your shoes!"

"All right, Eric, I'll think about it, and we'll talk the next time I see you," I said. "Goodnight."

At that, I beat a hasty, and very early, retreat from the club."My gawd," I thought,"Eric is really drunk! And delusional, as well! What a small town Saturday night this turned out to be!"

2

A few days later, I wasn't terribly surprised to run into Roxanne at the local supermarket. It was just too small a town to be able to avoid her, or Eric, for very long. It was obvious, from her deep, dark blush, Roxanne was embarrassed to see me. I mean, no one's blush is more prominent than that of a fair-skinned redhead.

As I've said before, Roxanne was a very attractive woman. She was a short, voluptuous (And, I don't mean fat!), dark-eyed, natural redhead. To me, she was one of those women who just get better looking as they get older. Somewhere in her forties, Roxanne had the big bust and wide hips of a mature woman, but the narrow waist and smooth, creamy-white skin of a girl. Her big, wide, dark eyes, wide smile, and bubbly personality added even more to her attractiveness. I had to admit, if she were younger and single, or maybe just single, I might have been tempted to chase after her.

"Hi, Roxanne," I said. "Did you get Eric home all right on Saturday night? It looked to me like he was really tying one on when I left the club." I thought to myself,"Maybe that will put her at ease."

"Hi, Alex," she replied shyly. "Yes, Eric was pretty drunk. He never drinks that much!"

"I didn't think so. I know I've never seen him like that before."

I know," she said, as she blushed again. "Listen, Alex, I'm really sorry about what happened. It's just that...."

"Forget about it, Roxanne," I soothed. "He just had too much to drink, that's all."

"Thanks, Alex," she said with relief.

"Well, it was nice talking to you. Maybe I'll run into you and Eric at the club this weekend," I finished and continued down the aisle."There now, that wasn't so bad," I thought, as I went about my shopping.

I was surprised, however, when Roxanne approached me again in the supermarket's parking lot.

"Listen, Alex," she said, as she blushed a deep crimson yet again. "Eric really wasn't kidding with you on Saturday night."

"He wasn't?"

"No, Alex, he wasn't."

"What's going on, Roxanne," I said, after a moment's hesitation.

"I'll tell you what's going on," she gushed. "My husband is obsessed with seeing me have sex with another man! He's been bringing it up, almost everyday now, for months."

"Oh," was all I could manage to say."Wow! This really is crazy!" I thought.

"Listen, Alex, can go somewhere and talk about this?" she pleaded, as she looked deep into my eyes.

"What...?"

"Can we go somewhere and talk about this in private? I really don't want to have this conversation right here in the middle of the parking lot."

"All right, Roxanne," I finally mumbled. "Where should we go?"

"I don't know," she hesitated. "Where can we go where we won't be overheard and no one will gossip about seeing us together?"

I thought about it, for a moment, and said, "How about the park? It should be quiet enough over there."

"Yes, that should be fine," she said with relief. "I'll meet you there."

Our little town had a large public park. I was sure no one would pay any attention to us there. As I drove over, with Roxanne following in her own car, I thought,"Wow! This just gets crazier and crazier!"

Eric was somewhere in his late forties to early fifties. He kept himself in pretty good shape and wasn't a heavy drinker. He, also, wasn't one of the town's womanizers. You know how it is in small towns; pretty much everybody knows everyone else's business. At the time, I thought that kind of behavior, coming from a guy like him, was pretty strange. But, I have to admit, I really didn't know much about the sex lives of long-married couples, way back then.

"So, Roxanne, what's going on between you and Eric?" I asked, as we sat down on an isolated park bench. It was late spring and we were both dressed in jeans, so I doubted that anyone paid much attention to us just sitting together and talking for a little while.

"Well, it's like this, Alex," she hesitated, "For years Eric has been fantasizing about watching me have sex with another man." She blushed and said, "I've never done it, of course!"

"Of course not," I mumbled.

"It just that since he's been watching me dance with you at the club, he's become obsessed with the idea. It's almost all he ever talks to me about anymore. He's even trying to bribe me into doing it! He said he would buy me a really expensive pair of diamond earrings after I did it."

"I see," I answered, not really understanding at all.

"So, this week, I finally told him I'd do it, but he had to make the arrangements himself. I told him I wasn't about to just go out and proposition another man. After all, I am a respectable married woman!" her words tumbled out. "I really thought he would chicken out, 'once push came to shove'. Unfortunately, he didn't."

I see," I repeated. "So, what are you going to do now?"

"I don't know," she whispered, as her eyes welled up. "I love my husband. After all, we've been married for almost twenty-three years. But, he's obsessed with this thing and it isn't going to go away."

"Well, what do you want to do, Roxanne?"

"Well," she hesitated, "I was thinking that, maybe, if you came over to our house and we just made out in front of him for a little while? Maybe that will finally make him jealous enough to get this fantasy out of his head."

When I didn't answer, she continued, "We've played little bedroom fantasy games about this for a long time. Unfortunately, our little games don't satisfy him anymore. Anyway, I told him that you were the only guy I knew, besides my husband, that I would even consider doing anything with. I know you're a gentleman and that you don't kiss and tell."

"Well," I said, "I'm flattered, Roxanne, I really am, but you have to admit, this is all pretty crazy!"

"I know it's crazy!" she sighed through her tears. "My husband is crazy!"

"Let me think about this for a moment," I murmured, as I watched her dab her eyes with a tissue."I know what I'd really like to do!" I thought, as I looked at Roxanne's well-rounded figure.

"Thanks for listening," she whispered. "It's really sweet of you, Alex."

"How about this?" I finally said, after I barely managed to push the thought of having sex with her out of my head. "Why don't you make him buy you those expensive diamond earrings right up front? If I were you, I wouldn't settle for anything less than one caret stones, each. The cost of those earrings should sober him up a bit!"

Roxanne laughed and said, "You're right, Alex! I should have thought of that! Seeing what diamonds like that really cost should bring him to his senses!"

"All right then, Roxanne! Take him to the jewelry store and see what he does when he sees the cost of those sparklers!" I laughed. "That should straighten him right out!"

"Thanks for listening, Alex. It really is very sweet of you!"

"It's nothing, Roxanne," I answered. "Just let me know how it went at the jewelry store, if you even get that far, the next time I see you."

"I will, Alex! And, thanks again for listening."

As I watched the sway of Roxanne's wide, sexy hips as she walked away, I thought in amusement,"Hmmmmm, maybe I was a little too hasty in giving her that advice. But...no! This is just way too crazy!"

As I was driving home, it occurred to me,"Older married couples must lead more complicated lives than I ever imagined."

3

I was tempted to avoid the club altogether the following Saturday night. But, as I've already said, it was a small town. I couldn't avoid running into Eric for very long, anyway. So, shortly after I arrived, I wasn't at all surprised to see Roxanne and Eric come in together.

Roxanne was dressed 'to the nines', but wore a rather subdued expression on her face as she walked across the floor. Eric, on the other hand, had the look of a schoolboy who had just copped his first feel from a real, live girl.

"Oh, oh!" I thought,"This does not look good!" After that, I wasn't really surprised when Roxanne split off from her husband and approached me alone. She was wearing a beautiful, shiny-satin, emerald green halter dress, and matching high-heeled shoes. The color of her dress and shoes set off her natural red hair perfectly. I was nearly mesmerized by the sway of her wide, sexy hips as she walked purposefully towards me. Her outfit may have been just a little much, for a small town club like ours, but I though she looked fantastic!

"Alex, can we talk?" she said seriously, as she looked up at me with those big, wide, dark eyes. She then pushed back her chin-length red hair to show off a pair of large, sparkling, diamond earrings.

"Yes, of course," I gulped, as I looked into her eyes. "I love your earrings, by the way," I managed to stammer, as we retreated to an isolated corner of the dance floor.

Roxanne burst out laughing, in spite of the strangeness of the situation, and said, "Why thank you, Alex! "Thank you very much!"

"So, what are you going to do now, Roxanne?"

"I'm going to move on to Plan B, if you'll help me, that is," she said determinedly.

"And Plan B is?"

"You come over to our house so Eric can watch you and I make out for a little while," she whispered. "Will you do that for me, Alex?"

"Are you sure about this?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes, I'm sure about this," she said levelly.

"He just wants to watch us?" I asked. "He doesn't want to join in, or anything?"

"No, he just wants to watch me with another man. That's it."

"All right then, Roxanne," I slowly answered. "Whenever you're ready." At that point, I wasn't going to say no to making out with a beautiful, sexy woman, even if her goofy husband did want to stand there and watch us!

"Let's dance for a little while, just to get Eric a little worked up. Then, come over to our house about a half hour after my husband and I leave," she said calmly. "Does that sound all right?"

"Yes, that sounds like a good idea," I breathed.

After that, we danced for a little while and tried to look casual to the other people in the club."If some jerk wanted to throw his beautiful wife at me, and she's willing, why should I pass it up!" I thought."Besides, it's just going to be a harmless little make out session. It will be almost like being in high school again!"

4

The half hour I waited, after Roxanne and Eric finally left the club, seemed to last forever. I was so distracted, thinking about what was going to happen, I'm sure some of the people I chatted with thought I was drunk.

All sorts of crazy things went through my mind as I drove over to Eric and Roxanne's house."Was this for real? Was I being set up for something?" I thought."But, what the hell! I haven't done anything this crazy since I was in college! This should be interesting, no matter what happens!"

Roxanne was, apparently, waiting anxiously for me to arrive. She opened the door before I even reached for the bell.

"Come in, Alex," she said nervously, as she squeezed my hand. "Eric is waiting for us in the living room."

She turned to me, as we entered the well-lit room, and I could clearly see the apprehension on her face. "Eric is going to sit over there and watch us," she said seriously. "Is that all right with you?"

"Yes," I mumbled. Now that it was actually about to happen, I found the situation even harder to believe.

Roxanne turned to face her husband, and asked very quietly, "Are you sure you still want me to do this, Eric? Are you really sure?"

"Yes, Roxy, I'm really sure," Eric replied. "I really want to watch you with him."

"All right then," Roxanne said resignedly. "Just remember, Eric, I told you to be careful what you wish for."

She turned back to me, looked me in the eye, and said, "Well, Alex, let's give my husband his show." With that, she came slowly into my arms and kissed me, a bit hesitantly at first, on the mouth.

I slid my arms around her voluptuous body as we kissed."Roxanne is really all woman!" I thought."Eric has got to be crazy to let me make out with his wife like this! Especially, right in front of him!"

Roxanne and I stood together, in her living room, kissing and cuddling for quite a while. After she relaxed a little, she turned out to be a really good kisser. I would have enjoyed it a lot more, of course, if I didn't expect Eric to interrupt us, at any moment, to tell me to leave. Much to my surprise, he didn't interrupt.

"Come on, you two!" Eric finally called out. "Is that all you're going to do all night?!"

"Don't interrupted us, Eric," Roxanne answered coolly. "Alex and I are getting to know each other. This isn't a porn movie. These things take time in real life."

"Why don't you start running your hands over my ass, Alex," she whispered. "That should get him excited."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

Turning Roxanne's back towards Eric, so he could clearly see what I was doing, I slowly ran my hands all over his wife's firm ass. He never said a word, even when I cupped her ass cheeks with both hands and pulled her tightly into my crotch.

I have to admit, I was becoming aroused, in spite of strangeness of the situation. "I love your perfume," I found myself whispering.

Roxanne giggled and whispered back, "Why thank you, Alex! But, let's move over to the sofa. This isn't getting Eric worked up enough."

"All right," I whispered.

We walked over to the sofa and sat down together. I could swear Roxanne had the faint hint of a smile on her face as I put my arm around her shoulders and my other hand around her waist. She was, definitely, a lot more relaxed as we began to cuddle again.

After a while, Roxanne whispered, "You should start to feel me up now, Alex. Let Eric see your hands all over me. That's what he wants."

"Are you sure?"

I thought I heard just a hint of playfulness in her voice as she whispered back, "Yes, I'm sure."

Slowly, I moved my hand from her narrow waist up to her satin-covered breasts. I had never dated a girl, or a woman, for that matter, with breasts as large and full as Roxanne's. Each one of her breasts was firm, heavy, and more than filled my hand.

"Don't be upset," Roxanne whispered, "but I'm going to talk to Eric."

"That's all right," I whispered. "Go head and talk to him."

"Is this what you want to see, Eric?" Roxanne called out. "Do you like watching another man running his hands all over your wife's breasts?"

"Yes, I do, Roxy!" Eric answered in an excited, quivering voice. "I love it!"

I couldn't help but glance over at Eric when he spoke. To my surprise, I saw him rubbing his hand over the crotch of his trousers.

"He's not going stop us," I whispered to Roxanne. "What do you want to do now?"

"You talk to him!" she whispered. "You tell him what you're going to do to me!"

"Are you sure, Roxanne?! That's really bizarre! I mean, they don't even do that in porn movies!"

"Yes, I'm sure!" she whispered. "Maybe that will work!"

"Well, all right," I said doubtfully.

"I really love your wife's big breasts, Eric!" I called out, after I had composed my thoughts a little. "I've never had my hands on a pair of boobs as big as these before! Thank you, buddy!"

Roxanne giggled nervously and her fair-white cheeks turned bright red as she listened to me talk to her husband.

"You're welcome!" Eric called back, to my surprise.

"I didn't expect that," I whispered in Roxanne's ear. "What do you want to do now?"

"I don't know!" she whispered. "Just keep feeling me up, I guess. He'll probably start playing with himself in a few minutes. Maybe he'll be satisfied after he jerks himself off."

"You're kidding?!"

"No, that's what he does when we play our little fantasy games in the bedroom."

"What?!"

"That's what he does when we play our little fantasy games," she repeated. "I lie on the bed pretending I'm having sex with another man, and Eric jerks himself off while he watches me."

ExoMani
ExoMani
185 Followers