He Said He Wanted to Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh."

As I ran my hands slowly over Roxanne's still-clothed breasts, an idea came to me. "Let's stand up again, with you facing him and me standing behind you," I whispered. "That should get him excited."

"All right," she whispered, as I helped her to her feet. "That's a good idea."

Moving behind Roxanne, I put my arms around her slim waist and nuzzled her neck. Very slowly, I moved both hands up to cup her heavy breasts.

"This is some set of hooters, Eric!" I called out. "I could play with your wife's big breasts all night long!"

"Go right ahead!" he answered.

It didn't take much urging for me to continue feeling and weighing Roxanne's heavy breasts through her sexy dress. I wasn't surprised, at that point, when Eric continued to rub his crotch while he sat there and watched me feeling up his wife.

"You really do have nice breasts," I whispered in Roxanne's ear.

"Thank you," she whispered under her breath. "That's very sweet of you."

Slowly, I moved my hands down Roxanne's body to her narrow waist and over her wide hips. While Eric continued to watch, I reached under the hem of her dress and caressed her nylon-clad thighs.

Gathering my thoughts for a moment, I called out, "Hey, Eric! How do you unfasten your wife's dress? It's time for me to get down to business!"

"The neck strap has buttons in the back, and there's a zipper in the lower part," he answered.

Roxanne turned her head and glanced back at me. She frowned, shook her head slightly in disbelief, and said softly, "I'll do it, Alex," as she gracefully lifted her arms and reached back behind her neck.

The halter top of her dress slowly slid down over her heavy, bra-encased breasts while Eric and I watched. Stepping back slightly, I slowly unzipped the back of Roxanne's satin dress. She held it against herself for a moment, then let it gently slide to the floor.

"Very nice," Eric said approvingly.

Roxanne stood there in just her matching underwear, pantyhose, high heels, and jewelry as Eric continued to rub his crotch and watch. She turned her head to look questioningly back at me, so I moved behind her and put my arms around her waist again.

"Is this what you want, Eric?" she breathed. "Do you really want to watch another man's hands all over your wife's nearly naked body?"

"Yes, I do!" he answered. "You know I do, Roxy!"

"Then, go right ahead, Alex," Roxanne sighed, as she leaned back against me. "Feel me up again, while my dear husband sits there and watches."

I gently caressed the smooth skin of her stomach and, once again, slowly ran my hands from her slim waist up to her breasts. Her nipples hardened visibly as I gently massaged her heavy breasts through the smooth, shiny-satin fabric of her sexy bra.

"I really love your wife's big boobs!" I called out, as I continued to feel up Roxanne in front of her husband.

"Then why don't you get her out of that bra, already?" Eric answered. "What are you waiting for?"

"Do you want me to stop?" I whispered to Roxanne.

"No," she breathed. "Unhook me in the back. I'll undo the halter strap. It's a little tricky."

Roxanne held her satin bra tightly against her breasts as I unfastened the back strap.

"Do you really want me naked in front of another man, Eric?" she said. "Do you really want to watch another man run his hands all over my naked body?"

"Yes, Roxy," he answered. "You know I do!"

Roxanne looked at Eric, sighed, and let her bra fall to the floor.

I put my arms around her waist again and whispered, "Do you really want me to do this?"

"Yes, Alex," she whispered, "he won't be satisfied until you do."

Slowly, I ran my hands from Roxanne's waist up to her full, heavy breasts. They were no longer pushed up as high, without her bra, but they were still a couple of nice, firm handfuls for a mature woman. In truth, they were really nice breasts for a woman of any age!

"Now, I really love your wife's big boobs!" I said aloud. "These are some really fine bazoombas, Eric!"

Roxanne giggled, put her hands over mine, and pulled them tight into her heavy breasts. I certainly hadn't expected her to do that!

"Yes, they are!" Eric said.

"Your breasts really are gorgeous, Roxanne," I whispered in her ear.

"Thank you," she whispered back, with the hint of a giggle in her voice.

As her husband watched, I whispered, "Let's turn you to the side, to give Eric a better view."

"All right, Alex," she whispered.

Roxanne gracefully stepped out of her dress and turned to the side as I moved around in front of her. I was so aroused at seeing her standing there in just her panties, pantyhose, high-heels, and jewelry, it didn't occur to me to ask her permission to go any further. I simply knelt down in front of Roxanne and kissed her beautiful breasts. She put her hands behind my head and gently held me against her bosom as I moved back-and-forth from one firm, heavy breast to the other. Each big, creamy breast was capped with a long, thick, rosy-pink nipple that stiffened and grew even longer as I lightly ran my tongue over it.

"Are you enjoying this, Eric?" Roxanne asked. "Are you enjoying watching another man suckling your wife's nipples?"

I don't know if Eric answered, or not. I was too engrossed in Roxanne's lovely breasts to care.

Gently, I sucked each of her long, thick nipples into my mouth, moistening them with my tongue. After releasing her nipples, I blew on them, making them even harder. Burying my face between her heavy breasts, I kissed the smooth, creamy-white skin between them. Finally looking up, I saw Roxanne smiling benignly down at me as she gently held my head in her hands.

Remembering that her husband was still in the room, I turned my head and saw him rubbing the bulge in his crotch while he stared back at me.

"I could suck on your wife's nipples all night long," I called out. "You're a lucky man, Eric!"

"I know!" he called back.

Looking questioningly up at Roxanne, as I gently tugged at the waistband of her pantyhose, I called out, "Now, Eric, I think it's time for me find out what your wife has been hiding under the rest of her clothes!"

"Go right ahead!" he answered.

"Go ahead, Alex," Roxanne whispered, as she smiled down at me. "It's all right."

I reached around and slowly ran my hands over her firm, voluptuous ass cheeks. Knowing Eric wanted to watch me feel up his wife, I looked him right in the eye as I moved my hand lightly over the front of Roxanne's pantyhose-covered panties.

Eric's eyes grew wider and he rubbed his crotch faster, but he didn't say a word as I caressed his wife's vulva through her remaining clothing.

"Spread your lovely legs, Roxanne," I said, as I looked up at her face. "You know how much Eric wants to see what I'm going to do to you."

Roxanne didn't say a word as she smiled and spread her legs to give me easy access to her nylon and satin covered crotch. She glanced over at her husband's face, then turned her attention back to me as I slowly ran a hand between her legs and along the inside of her firm, pantyhose covered thigh. I could feel the texture of the fabric under my fingers and the warmth of her skin as I caressed her. Roxanne inhaled sharply as I gently brushed my fingertips over her still-clothed pussy and felt her noticeable heat.

"Do you see his hands, Eric?" Roxanne asked. "Do you see what Alex is doing to me?"

"Yes, I see what he's doing!" I heard Eric grunt.

Moving both of my hands to grasp her firm, round ass, I bent my head and pulled her crotch into my face. I could smell her musky, womanly scent through the fabric as I nuzzled her pussy and inhaled deeply.

"Your wife smells really good, Eric!" I called out as I came up for air.

"I know!" he answered.

After nuzzling Roxanne's warm crotch one more time, I looked up and asked, "Should we move over to the sofa now?"

"Yes," she breathed, "we can do that, if you want to." Roxanne's eyes were wide and her face was flushed as she looked questioningly down at me.

"I'm going to take Roxanne over to the sofa now, Eric," I said aloud, without even bothering to look at him. "Then, I'm going to take off her pantyhose and panties!"

"Good!" Eric answered. "It's about time!"

Standing and taking Roxanne by the hand, I whispered, "Do you want me to keep going?"

"Yes!" she quickly whispered back. "That's what he wants, so let's give him his show!"

I know I was smiling as I turned Roxanne around in front of the sofa and said, "Now, Eric, it's time for me to get your wife's pantyhose out of the way!"

"It's about time!" he repeated.

Grasping her pantyhose by the waistband on both sides, I slowly pulled them down over Roxanne's wide, sexy hips. I stopped when I had pulled them down to mid-thigh and looked up at her face. Her lips were parted and she was breathing fast as she returned my look.

"It's time for you to sit down," I said softly, as I held Roxanne's hand to steady her.

As Roxanne sat back and made herself comfortable on the sofa, I slowly pealed her pantyhose down over her shapely thighs, knees and calves. I carefully removed her high-heels and pulled her pantyhose down over her feet and off.

As I stood up, Eric called out, "Put those sexy shoes back on, Roxy! You know how much I love watching you strut around in those sexy high-heels!"

I interrupted Roxanne as she leaned forward for her shoes. "I'll do it," I said, as I knelt back down in front of her.

She gave me a strange smile as she whispered, "Thank you, Alex."

I carefully slipped her pumps back on her feet and stood up. Offering her my hand, I said aloud, "Now, let's have a look at those sexy panties, Roxanne."

She accepted my hand with a little smile, and gracefully stood up. Wearing just her satin panties, high-heeled shoes, and jewelry, she posed her legs, shook back her hair, placed her hands on her hips, and looked me straight in the eye.

"Your wife is one hot, sexy woman, Eric," I said, never taking my eyes off of Roxanne.

"I know!" he answered.

"Now, let's see what we have here," I said, as I knelt down in front of Roxanne.

I gently touched her hip and she gracefully shifted her pose to spread her feet, and lovely legs, apart. Running both of my hands slowly over her firm, round ass, I pulled Roxanne towards me and gently pressed my face into the front of her panties. Her musky, womanly scent was much stronger with her pantyhose out of the way.

"Your wife smells even better now, Eric!" I called out.

"Of course she does!" I heard him answer. "She'll smell even better when you get her completely naked!"

I looked up into Roxanne's eyes and she gave me that strange little smile as she nodded her head in assent.

"Well, what the hell!" I thought."If this is what they both want, then who am I to argue?"

Raising my hands to the waistband of Roxanne's satin panties, I slowly pulled them down over her smooth ass cheeks, to the middle of her shapely thighs.

"Wow, Roxanne, you really are a natural redhead!" I said in delight, as I stopped to admire her thick, red, luxuriant growth of pubic hair.

"Well, of course I am, Alex!" she giggled softly. "What did you expect to find down there?"

I laughed and said, "Lovely! Really lovely!" as I gently ran my fingers through her thick, red bush.

"You're tickling me!" Roxanne giggled, as she stopped my exploring fingers with her small hand.

"I'm going to tickle you even more, in a moment," I said softly, as I looked up into her eyes. Roxanne smiled down at me, but didn't say a word as I slowly pulled her panties down to her ankles. Then, she giggled, steadied herself on my shoulder, and, without any prompting, stepped gracefully out of her sexy satin panties.

Kneeling on the floor in front of Roxanne, with her panties in my hand, I looked over at her husband. I wasn't surprised to see him still stroking the little bulge in his pants.

"If he wants to watch, I'll give him a show!" I thought, as I slowly lifted his wife's panties to my nose.

"Mmmmm! Very nice!" I breathed, as I inhaled Roxanne's intimate fragrance. "Very, very nice!"

I heard her inhale sharply and saw Eric's eyes suddenly widen, as I slowly ran a hand over Roxanne's shapely ass while I continued to sniff her panties.

"I'm keeping these as a souvenir," I said, as I put Roxanne's panties in my pocket. "It's not everyday that I get to undress a beautiful woman in front of her husband!"

"Go ahead! Keep them!" Eric croaked, as I studied Roxanne's shapely, naked body. "High-heels, jewelry, and perfume are all a woman should wear anyway!"

Ignoring Eric, I whispered, "Come closer," as I looked up into Roxanne's wide eyes and pulled her towards me.

Holding her shapely ass cheeks in my hands, I kissed Roxanne's stomach and teased her navel with my tongue. I slowly worked my way down her flat stomach, rubbing my nose in her thick, red bush along the way. I inhaled deeply, savoring Roxanne's musky, womanly scent, and turned towards Eric.

"Fantastic!" I breathed. "Absolutely fantastic! Now, I'm going to find out what your wife tastes like!"

"Go ahead!" Eric grunted. "Do it!"

Roxanne's lips were parted and her eyes wide with anticipation as she stared down at me. She actually thrust her crotch into my face as I leaned forward to gently kiss her naked vulva. Planting long, wet kisses all over her pussy, I stroked her inner thighs with my hand, encouraging her to spread her legs even further apart. Parting her prominent inner pussy lips with my tongue, I, at last, tasted her tangy, womanly essence.

"Delicious!" I said, as I came up for air and looked over at Eric. "Absolutely delicious!"

Eric never stopped rubbing his crotch as he stared wide-eyed back at me.

"I'm going to spend some time playing with your wife's pussy, Eric," I called out. "I want to see her orgasm all over my tongue and fingers!"

"Go ahead!" be breathed. "Go for it! Make her cum!"

Turning my attention back to his wife, I whispered, "Now, Roxanne, let's sit down and get comfortable."

"All right, Alex," she breathed.

Holding her hand as she sat down, I glanced over at Eric and saw him still stroking the bulge in his pants. Sitting down beside Roxanne, I put my arm around her shoulders, kissed her on the mouth, and placed my other hand around her narrow waist.

I couldn't resist fondling her heavy breasts and long, thick nipples, one more time, before moving further down her voluptuous body. Running my hand slowly down over her stomach to her lap, I gently pushed my exploring fingers between Roxanne's thighs. She opened her lovely thighs, just a little, at my urging.

"Come on, Roxy, spread those legs!" I heard Eric call out.

Roxanne moaned softly as she shifted her body and slowly spread her legs wide apart, giving me access to her naked sex.

"Very nice!" I said, as I ran my fingers through her thick, red pubic hair. "Very, very nice!"

Moving further down, I ran my fingers gently over her prominent mound and long, thick, inner labia. "I'll going to play with your wife's pussy now, Eric!" I called out. "Do you think she'll be all wet for me?"

Roxanne jumped slightly at my words, but her husband answered, "Go ahead and find out!"

As I ran my fingers lightly over her long, thick, pussy lips, I hesitated. "Are you sure you want me to do this, Roxanne?" I whispered.

"Yes!" she breathed urgently, "Yes! It's what Eric wants!"

"All right," I whispered.

Lifting my fingers to my lips, I wet them and reached down to explore Roxanne's naked pussy. Running my fingers slowly around the outside of her long, thick, inner labia, I wet my fingers again and slowly spread her inner pussy lips apart. Roxanne sighed loudly and spread her legs even wider as I teased her slit with my exploring fingers.

She caught her breath and pressed back against the sofa, as I gently eased a finger into her pussy. I heard Eric's grunt loudly, and glanced up to see him unbuckling the belt of his trousers.

"I guess he's enjoying the show!" I thought, as I continued to play with his wife's naked cunt.

I found Roxanne's pussy to be surprisingly wet as I slowly slid my finger still deeper inside of her body. Leaning close, I kissed her gently on the mouth and she passionately kissed me back. Holding our kiss, I began to slowly thrust my finger in-and-out of her wet slit.

Roxanne put her arms around me and we shared a long kiss as I slowly finger-fucked her in front of her husband. Without thinking, I gently thrust my tongue into her mouth. Somewhat to my surprise, she thrust her own tongue back in return.

"I think I have a very willing partner!" I thought."How about that?!"

Roxanne moaned softly as I slowly slipped a second finger deep inside of her wet pussy.

"This is really crazy!" I thought."Here I am, French-kissing and finger-fucking a women right in front of her own husband!"

Finally breaking our passionate kiss, I whispered, "Now, Roxanne, it's time for me to really taste you!"

She kissed me again, before finally releasing me to kneel between her wide-spread legs. Looking over at Eric, I saw he had taken off his pants and underwear. He was sitting there naked, slowly stroking his cock as he watched me fondling his naked wife.

"She's really wet, Eric!" I said, as I pulled Roxanne closer to the edge of the sofa. "Now, I'm going to lick your wife's wet pussy!"

"Go for it!" Eric croaked.

Roxanne had a strange, dreamy smile on her face as I slowly leaned my face towards her naked crotch."I think she's really enjoying this!" I thought to myself with satisfaction.

Rubbing my nose in her thick, red muff, I gently planted wet, sloppy kisses all over her vulva. Ever so slowly, I worked my way down to Roxanne's slit, running my tongue all around her thick inner lips before finally licking the entrance to her wet pussy. Her smell and taste were intoxicating! I could feel the heat radiating from the core of her womanhood as I slowly pushed my tongue deep inside of her.

Roxanne moaned, scooted herself forward, and draped her legs over my shoulders as I slowly licked her warm, wet sex. She ran her hands gently through my hair as I continued to lave her tasty pussy with my tongue. At last, I gently took her erect clit between my lips and pulled it up into my mouth. She gasped as I released her swollen clit, licked it with my wet tongue, and blew cool air on it to watch it harden even more.

Taking a breath, I whispered, "Do you like what I'm doing, Roxanne? Is it good for you?"

"Yes!" she breathed through her parted lips, her wide, dark eyes staring down at me.

"Then tell Eric!" I said. "Tell your husband you like what I'm doing to you!"

Roxanne inhaled sharply."I think she forgot all about him?!" I thought in amusement.

"Go on, Roxanne!" I encouraged. "Tell him!"

She hesitated, but mumbled, "He's really good, Eric!"

"Did you hear that, Eric?" I called. "Your wife really likes what I'm doing to her!"

"Good!" I heard him croak.

"Now, I'm going to make her cum for me, Eric!" I said. "Would you like to watch me make your wife cum for me?"

"Yes!" he answered, his voice cracking with excitement. "Make her cum! Make her cum real good!"

Lowering my face back between her legs, I gently sucked her long, thick, inner pussy lips into my mouth. Releasing them, I licked between her wet lips and ran my tongue over her swollen clit. I licked and sucked on Roxanne's inner labia and clit as she pulled my face into her sex with her hands and gently writhed beneath me. I could hear, and feel, her breathing harder and moaning softly as I brought her closer and closer to release.

Roxanne tightened her thighs around my head as I continued to lave her engorged clit with my tongue and suck her swollen pussy lips into my mouth. She pulled my face against her slit, squeezed her thighs around my head, and thrashed and bucked her hips off the sofa. Roxanne moaned loudly and I tasted her womanly juices flow from her warm, wet cunt. She convulsed again and again, as I ran my wet tongue around her hot, erect clit.