He Said He Wanted to Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxanne bucked her hips one last time, sighed, and relaxed the grip of her hands and thighs on my head. I came up for air to see the lazy, dreamy look of a satisfied woman on her lovely face.

"So, how was that, Roxanne?" I asked softly.

"It was wonderful!" she gushed as her breathing slowly returned to normal. Her eyes were shining as she sat there looking fondly down at me.

"Then tell Eric," I laughed.

"What?!" she asked in mild confusion.

"Tell your husband how good it was, Roxanne," I replied patiently, as I leaned back and looked over at Eric.

Eric was sitting there with a glazed expression on his face and his wilting cock in his hand. There was a large, shiny-white, wet spot on his shirt, so I knew he had cum all over himself while he had sat there watching me eat his wife's pussy.

From the expression on Roxanne's face, I was certain she had forgotten all about her husband while I was busy between her wide-spread legs."Maybe the happily married couple has had enough for one night," I thought to myself, as I pulled a stray, red pubic hair from between my teeth."They both look sated, for now."

"Well, I think it's time for me to get going," I said aloud, as I slowly stood up.

Roxanne was a bit flustered as she closed her legs and struggled to get up from the sofa. "Wait, Alex! Wait a moment!" she breathed. "Let me walk you to the door."

Fumbling for her dress, she held it against her naked body as she stood awkwardly in front of me."This is so bizarre!" I thought, as I looked at Roxanne and her half-naked husband."This has got to be the strangest Saturday night I have ever had!"

Roxanne looked down at Eric and then walked over to me. "Thank you, Alex," she whispered, with obvious relief in her voice.

I couldn't help but smile as I answered, "Your welcome, Roxanne." I was actually thinking,"It was my pleasure, Roxanne! Call me anytime you want me to eat your sweet pussy in front of your husband!"

We were almost out of the living room when Eric piped up, "Hey, where are you two going? We're not through yet!"

"What?!" Roxanne gasped in surprise.

"We're not through yet, Roxanne!" Eric repeated loudly. "He's supposed to fuck you tonight! That's why I bought you those expensive earrings, girl! Don't you remember?!"

Her expression of relieve suddenly turned to one of shock. But, as I watched Roxanne's face, she slowly composed herself. She pursed her lips, and her shocked expression slowly turned to one of determination.

Finally, Roxanne looked at me and smiled. Dropping her dress, she boldly walked over to me and took my hand. "My husband wants the show to go on!" she said confidently, as she kissed my cheek. "So, let's give him a show!"

"All...all right," I mumbled, as I followed her back into the living room.

Posing me in front of the sofa, Roxanne began to button my shirt. "Now, Alex, let's get you naked!" she said loudly.

As I stared down at her face, Roxanne winked and whispered, "Just follow my lead, Alex. I'll take charge from here." I just nodded dumbly as she continued to undress me.

Tossing my shirt aside, Roxanne knelt down and quickly unfastened my belt and trouser button. Smiling up at me, she slowly tugged on my zipper. "Now, Eric," she said as she worked, "I'm going to see what Alex has hidden away down here!"

Turning towards her husband, she said, "Do you want to see his cock, Eric? Do you really want to see it?"

"Yes," he answered.

"What if it's a big one, Eric?" she said. "What if it's a really big one? What if it's way bigger than your cock?"

"That's O.K.," Eric said. "Let's see it!"

"All right, Eric," she said. "If that's what you want!"

Looking down at the beautiful, naked woman kneeling in front of me, my cock began to stiffen in spite of the strangeness of the situation. Roxanne slowly pulled my trousers and shorts down over my hips, exposing my growing erection.

"Oh look, Eric!" she gushed. "It really is a big one! And, it's not even completely hard, yet!"

Letting my trousers and shorts fall to my ankles, Roxanne smiled and reached up for my cock.

"Look at this, Eric!" she continued. "It's long and thick and it's getting even longer!"

Eric was staring at my cock, while he held his own in his hand. "Alex has a really big cock, doesn't he Eric?" Roxanne said.

When her husband didn't answer, Roxanne prodded, "Alex has a really big cock, doesn't he, dear?"

"Yes!" Eric finally croaked.

"I'm going to blow his big cock," Roxanne said, as she looked over at her husband. "Would you like to watch me blow his big, thick cock, Eric? Would you really like that?"

"Yes!" Eric breathed. "I'd like that!"

Turning back to me as she slowly stroked my erection, Roxanne said, "Did you hear that, Alex? My husband wants to watch me give you a blow job! Would you like that, Alex? Would you like me to blow you while my husband watches?"

"Yes," I mumbled.

"Then, Alex, I'm going to give you the best blow job you've ever had!" she said, as she smiled up at me.

"Do you see how big his cock is now, Eric?" Roxanne said, as she looked over at her husband again. "Are you sure you want me to blow a cock that's bigger than yours? A girl could get spoiled with a big cock like this, you know!"

"Yes!" Eric groaned, as he slowly stroked his own erection. "Go on and blow him already!"

"Just remember, Eric, I'm doing this for you!" she laughed, as she turned back to me.

Roxanne pursed her lips and kissed the tip of my cock before she slowly licked around the head with her wet tongue. Then, ever so slowly, she opened her mouth and wrapped her soft lips around my shaft.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned, as she took my hard cock out of her mouth. "Very nice, Alex! Very, very nice!"

Glancing over at her husband, she said teasingly, "How are you enjoying the show so far, Eric? Is this what you wanted to see? Do you like watching your wife sucking another man's big, thick cock?"

"Yes!" Eric grunted, as he furiously pumped his own cock up-and-down with his hand. "Keep going, Roxy!"

"I intent too, Eric!" she said smugly, as she turned her attention back to me.

"Now, why don't you sit down and make yourself comfortable, sweetie," she said, as she winked and smiled up at me. "Eric can still see your big cock in my mouth when you're sitting down."

"All right," I breathed, as I stumbled back to the sofa.

She quickly removed my shoes, socks, and the rest of my clothes. Roxanne slowly stroked my erection to its full length, as I sat there naked in her living room, with her husband intently watching and stroking his own erection. She, apparently, enjoyed being in charge of the situation. As Roxanne bobbed her head up-and-down on my rock-hard cock, she would occasionally stop, smile up at me, and say something nasty to her husband.

"I can't get all of this big, thick cock in my mouth, Eric!" she called out.

A little later, she said, "So how am I doing so far, sweetie?" as she looked up at me.

"Really good, Roxanne!" I barely managed to whisper.

"Then tell my husband!" she laughed. "He'll want to know!"

Remembering where I was, and what was going on, I clear my head, just a little, and called out, "Your wife is really good at this, Eric! Really, really good!"

"Don't be shy, Alex!" Roxanne admonished me. "Eric is really getting off on this! Tell him how much you're enjoying my blow job!"

"All right!" I whispered. "If that's what you want!"

Calling over to Eric, I said, "Your wife is a really good cocksucker, Eric! Call me over anytime you want to watch her blow another guy!"

Eric said something I couldn't understand, in a strangled voice.

I really didn't want to watch him anymore, as my own excitement began to build from the fantastic blow job I was receiving from his wife. But, I could still see Eric frantically stroking his cock out of the corner of my eye.

"Should I let him cum in my mouth, Eric?" Roxanne called out. "Or, should I have Alex cum all over my boobs?"

"Make him cum all over your tits!" Eric gasped. "I want to see him cum all over your tits!"

"And what do you want to do, Alex?" Roxanne asked, as she smiled sweetly up at me. "Do you want to cum in my mouth, or all over my big boobs?"

I really did want to cum in her mouth, but, to be polite, I managed to breathe, "Whatever you want, Roxanne. It's up to you."

"I'll let you cum in my mouth if you want, sweetie," she said with a strange glint in her eye. "I don't even let my husband do that, you know!"

"What the hell," I reasoned,"I'm already getting a fantastic blow job out of this! Let the guy watch me cum all over his wife's boobs, if that's what he wants! Why risk pissing him off now?!"

As temping as her offer was, I managed to say, "Thanks, Roxanne! But, you should really give your husband what he wants."

"All right, sweetie!' she said with a wink and a smile. "Just remember, I offered you something I don't even give my husband!"

Roxanne lowered her head back down to my throbbing erection, taking as much of me as she could handle into her warm, wet mouth. Sensing I was nearing my climax, she lifted her head and took my hand.

"Come on, Alex!" she urged, as she leaned back. "Slide that big cock between my boobs!"

Roxanne wrapped her heavy boobs around my rock-hard cock as I sat on the edge of the sofa. She was warm enough, from her exertions, for her sweaty skin to lubricate my cock as it slid up-and-down between her big breasts.

"Are you watching this, Eric?" she called out. "Are you watching his big, thick cock slide up and down between my boobs?"

"Lie on the floor, Roxy!" he answered, as he furiously pounded his cock with his hand. "I want you to lie on the floor!"

Smiling up at me, she said, "Let's get comfortable on the floor, sweetie! We have to give my husband a good view!"

Roxanne released my cock, took my hand, and slowly laid back on the floor. I quickly followed, kneeled over her chest, and thrust my cock back between her heavy breasts. Roxanne pushed her big breasts around my rock-hard cock and said, "Now, cum on my boobs, sweetie! Eric wants to watch you cum all over my boobs!"

I pumped my cock between Roxanne's big breasts until I grunted and shot my first load of hot cum all over her lush chest. Breathing hard, I spurted two more times, splashing my white sperm all the way up to her chin before I finished.

"That was very good, sweetie," Roxanne said soothingly, as she looked fondly up at me. "Very, very good."

Hearing Eric's ragged breathing, I looked over to see a glazed expression in his eyes and another big, wet, white stain on his shirt. I suddenly became aware of the faint, bleachy smell of sperm in the room, but it was probably mine, not his.

"So, dear husband," Roxanne called out sweetly, "how did you like the show we just put on for you? Was it everything you wanted?"

"It was really good, Roxanne!" Eric gasped. "Thank you!"

"Oh?!" she asked. "You liked it, did you?"

"Yes," Eric answered, as he looked questioningly at his wife.

"You liked it even though I haven't fucked Alex yet?" she prodded.

"Yes," Eric mumbled. After a moment, he added, "That's O.K., Roxy. I'm all worn out now. That's enough for one night."

"Are you sure, Eric?" Roxanne continued playfully.

"Yes, I'm sure," Eric said, with clear annoyance in his voice, as he stood up. "That's enough for one night."

I was still kneeling over his wife's sweaty, sperm-drenched chest, as Eric left the room. Coming to my senses, I moved to the side and offered Roxanne my hand. In truth, I was at a lose for words after cumming all over her boobs while her husband watched and jerked himself off.

Roxanne laughed softly, looked around, and said, "Alex, would you please hand me my bra?"

I handed Roxanne her bra and, to my surprise, she used it to carefully wipe my sperm from her boobs.

Roxanne smiled and giggled at my sudden discomfort. "Your very sweet, Alex," she said, as she sat up, leaned over, and kissed me softly on the cheek. "Thank you for helping me with a very difficult situation."

"It was my pleasure, Roxanne," I mumbled, before breaking into laughter at the strangeness of the situation. "It really was my pleasure!"

Roxanne smiled radiantly, kissed my on the cheek again, and said, "You really are a sweetie, Alex! Now, can you get dressed and let yourself out? I really do need to talk to my husband right now."

"Sure," I said, as I slowly stood up and looked around for my clothes. I helped Roxanne to her feet, taking the time to appreciate the sway of her shapely ass cheeks as she walked away from me in those sexy high-heeled shoes.

"Oh, Alex?" she called out softly, as reached the end of the living room and looked back at me.

"What's that, Roxanne?" I answered as I gathered my scattered clothes together.

"Please do keep my panties as a souvenir, sweetie!"