He Said, She Said Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AverageBear
AverageBear
438 Followers

I stood and held her close to me. She wrapped her arms around my waist. I felt a shudder run through her.

"And next?" she asked tremulously. My right hand wandered down her back, across her hip, and down toward the juncture of her thighs. I felt the brush of her muff against my palm. She pressed toward me.

"Methinks the lady doth not protest enough," I misquoted Shakespeare with a smile, rubbing my fingers against her slick vaginal folds. She quivered beneath my touch. "In fact, the lady admits too much," I teased, penetrating her moist depths with my index and middle fingers.

"Oh, my god -- yes. I want you," she admitted, grasping my stiff and throbbing dick.

"Not so fast. I want to taste you first," I replied, spreading my shirt across the desk, with one hand still in her steamy cunt. "Here -- lie back on my desk."

She released my shaft and rested her lovely tush near the edge of my desk. I sat in my chair and leaned forward to examine her charms in close-up fashion. Spreading her legs wide, she placed her feet up on the arms of my chair.

I blew air across her vulva, watching her trim auburn bush waver in the breeze. I teased her by rubbing my nose along her outer labia.

"Eat me, Jim," she begged, "make me cum."

I put my tongue to work, nuzzling, licking, rubbing, and finally penetrating her feminine core. I stiffened my tongue inside her, then moved my head in nodding and shaking motions to loosen her further.

I raised my head up momentarily. "I have another confession," I said, "I left out part of my fantasy."

"Which part?"

"The part where I spray some whipped cream on your tits and pussy, and lick them off."

"Got any whipped cream?"

"No. But I keep a supply of snacks in my desk drawer."

"Whatcha got?"

"I don't know. Let me see." I rifled through the drawer. "Looks like our choices are a couple of granola bars, some canned min-ravioli, some plastic cups of Jell-o, or a couple of containers of tapioca pudding."

"Tapioca pudding it is," she smiled -- again, one of those light-up-the-room smiles. My heart was doing flips in my chest.

I pulled the top off of a tapioca pudding and dipped my fingers in it. Lavishing both of her breasts with it, I then dumped the remainder between her legs.

She then took my fingers into her mouth and sucked the tapioca off. "Tasty," she said.

I leaned in to kiss her on the lips, our tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths. "Tasty, indeed," I replied, "let me taste the rest of it."

I licked the dollops circularly off of each breast, re-enacting my ice cream strategy. She moaned in appreciation as I deep-throated each tit once again.

Swallowing the last of the mammary pudding, I nibbled kisses down her chest and belly. Passing her auburn thatch, I drank in the sweet aroma of her pussy juices mingled with tapioca pudding.

"You ready for this?" I asked.

"Not yet -- hang on a minute." She grasped my cock and stood me up -- all three of my legs standing. She then guided my boner toward her pussy. After rubbing my prick up and down her pudding-covered slit, she leaned forward and licked and sucked the tapioca off my glans. "Ready," she said.

I sat back down and buried my face in her twat. She lay back on the desk with a whimper.

I love tapioca pudding, and I love pussy. I now discovered that they go better together than chocolate and peanut butter. I felt like the guy who invented Reese's cups.

After finishing up the tapioca while making her moan some more, I focused my attention on her as-yet neglected clitoris. I used my finger to lift the hood, exposing her sensitive bud, rubbing it with my tongue and then capturing it between my lips. I clamped my lips together gently and then released, repeating the motion several times before she squealed.

"God, I'm going to cum!" she shouted, "do it to me again, Jim!"

My fingers worked in and out of her sloppy pussy while I continued to lip-massage her clit. I began to hum "Amazing Grace" to increase the intensity of the vibrations on her bud. I felt her vaginal rim begin to pulse, her hips begin to arch, her legs begin to squeeze around my back. I quickened the frantic pace of my fingers, and increased the volume of my hum.

"I'm cum-ming. Oh, baaaaaa-byyyyy!" she screamed. Her juices flowed against my lips and fingers.

I kept up my ministrations until it was clear she was spent.

"That was INCREDIBLE," she cooed, "I thought I was having an epiphany when you started to hum that tune. It was truly... a spiritual experience..."

"No shitting me?"

"No shit." She then sat up and raised me up off the chair. "Come here, baby. Somebody's been straining a little too long," she said, gazing down at my throbbing member.

"I told you I'd do more than show you my package. Now I'm going to let you feel it -- inside you."

"A special tool for the toolbox?"

"Exactly."

"What would HR think if they knew what you were doing to me?"

"They'd probably kick both our asses out of here," I laughed, "Sex in the office is definitely outside the employee code of conduct."

She gave me that "fuck me" smile again, then said it out loud. "Fuck me, Jim."

"I'm not fucking you... I'm making love to you. I wouldn't risk my career for a quick fuck."

"I wasn't talking about treating me like a piece of meat. I was talking about finishing what you started."

"What we started. I'm not the one with the mistletoe."

"Busted! Anyway, are you going to finish what we started?"

"You got any protection?"

"Do we need it? I mean, I'm on the pill, and I don't expect you're carrying any diseases."

I'm sure my expression was like that of a kid in a candy store. "Bareback, then?"

"Right-o, Jimbo," she laughed, "let me have it all. I'm going to squeeze every last drop out of you."

I'm surprised I didn't ejaculate on the spot. Instead, I allowed her to guide my shaft back to her pubic region. I noticed a smear of tapioca at the base of her auburn thatch of pubic hair.

She rubbed my glans up and down her outer labia. I managed to shake myself out of my erotic haze and take control. Wrapping my left arm around her back, I tweaked her left nipple with my right hand. She spontaneously spread her legs wider.

My cock would wait no longer. I leaned toward her, and she guided my prick to her waiting pussy. I felt her warmth envelop me as my tool eased all the way inside her toolbox.

I moved my hand down from her nipple to her clit, squeezing it gently between my thumb and forefinger. She began to rock against the gentle thrusts of my cock in her pussy.

My mind was drifting back to my daydream as I felt her pubic bone grinding against mine and watched her auburn thatch flush against my black pubic hair.

Her thrusts became more frantic. "Fuck me harder, Jim!"

It was no time to argue about her choice of verbs. I began thrusting harder, continuing to tease her clit with my thumb and forefinger. With my left arm on her back, I pulled her face close to mine for a long and languorous kiss. My right hand abandoned her clit momentarily to grasp her buttocks, pulling her into me so that my cock was buried to the fullest in her love tunnel. I'm sure I pushed against her cervix as my penis reached full extension.

I think she felt me throbbing inside her. "Fill me up, Jim," she begged, "cum with me." My hand returned to her clit as my dick pistoned in and out of her pussy.

My balls were ready to explode. I felt her body begin to shudder. A few more thrusts, and we were soaring together into orgasmic heaven. A combination of moans and grunts filled my office, followed by a long silence.

"Merry Christmas, boss," said Angela as she dismounted me.

"Thanks for sharing your festive mood," I replied.

We both dressed in silence, but not an uneasy silence. We shared smiles as we watched each other dress.

"Full of surprises," I uttered distractedly, as Angela slipped her arms inside her jacket.

"More proactive than you realize," she taunted good-naturedly. She kissed me once again and then headed out the door, mistletoe in hand...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Author's Note: Look for "He Said, She Said -- Ch. 02: The Consequences" to be released next week under the "Loving Wives" category.

AverageBear
AverageBear
438 Followers
12