All Comments on 'He Said, She Said Ch. 02'

by AverageBear

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
NICE IDEA, BUT A FAILED IDEA.

THE WIFE NOW WANTS TO GET FUCKED BY OTHERS. IN FACT DIDN'T SHE SAY SHE WANTS BE MADE LOVE TO BY OTHERS. AND THAT STATEMENT ABOUT FIGHTING EXTRA-MARITAL SEX WITH EXTRA-MARITAL SEX? WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ABOUT? TWO WRONGS DO NOT MAKE A RIGHT. AND IN THIS CASE THE WIFE WANTS TO BECOME A SWINGER WITH OR WITH OUT THE HUSBANDS CONSENT. SO WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT ALL YOU HAVE IS A WIFE THAT WILL NOW FUCK WHOEVER SHE WANTS BECAUSE SHE WANTS REVENGE. AND YOU HAVE A HUSBAND WHO IS SO WEAK THAT HE WILL ACCEPT HER FUCKING AND MAKING LOVE TO OTHERS, IN FACT HE WILL WATCH AND FILM IT LIKE EVERY MARRIED MAN WHO IS BEING CONTROLLED BY HIS WIFE. SO FROM THAT STAND POINT THE STORY FAILS. AND THAT STATEMENT THAT SHE ISN'T A WANTON SLUT? WELL SHE CAN THINK THAT IF SHE WANTS TO.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 15 years ago
Wonderful

I know you are going to get a million negative comments about the story but I really enjoyed it. Yes it was sad and demented and horrible that people would cheat on their spouses but it was a great story.

marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Great Story With an Interesting Twist!!!!

That was a great story both chapters. I like how the wife came up with the idea to seduce the other husband so that she could save her husband's job. Cheating on your wife is not something that is good for marriage. The storyline was good though especially getting back at the other wife who was manipulating her boss so that she could get a better job. I think the manipulation was worse than the cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A fuck for a fuck?

One is not a monogamous wife if one fucks or plays outside the marriage. All he needed for evidence of the slut at work was a recording. It is one thing for a couple to swing as a pair, another all together if one cheats or both cheats in the marriage. Since the wife so eagerly fucked the cop one has to wonder how many she fucked before he did not know about.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 15 years ago
Averge Bear has a Below average plot

Erotic as hell and the premise is good BUT in the REAL world the story/ wife's solution is a fucking disaster. All the reviews/ feedback about this story will be focused on Two things.

<br></br>

1) is this story "HOT"/ erotic? Yes it is.

<br></br>

2)In the real world the story does NOT work. Its fucking laughable. <b> Most readers will be focused on the Wife's plan. But thats is NOT where the story Fails.</b>.

<br></br>

The Husband is an amazingly stupid Man. He must be one of those idiot British wimp. Go back and re-read this chapter.

<br></br>

First Jim's wife is according to the story HOT & beautiful.

She has NOT cut him off sexually-- Jim isnt sex starved or stared for affection. Jim isnt drunk. Jim does NOT come across as a leecherous pig that screws anything in a skirt. <b>So His Motivation makes NO sense. </b>

<br></br>

Moreover JIM isnt a Idiot ... he MUST be aware of and know of that Angela is leading him on. <b>EVERY MANAGER HAS TO BE THINKING "SEXUAL HARASSMENT" THESE DAYS WHEN A WOMAN COMES ON TO HIM IN THE OFFICE. </b>

<br></br>

Morever after Angela ambushes Jim... <b>he says he DID Hear rumors about Angela. So how is it that when Angela starts coming onto him he is so unwise? </b>

<br></br>

so foolish? Jim is totally overwhelmed in every possible way.

<br></br>

this could of been a lot better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Got it

Anonymous got it right! Little Jimmy-pooh has now been screwed by both women.... He is just going along with the game from here on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Give it a rest you idiots, morons, wimps,

the three most used words by the critical experts. It's just a story, written for your entertainment,not up for a pulitzer price in literature.

AverageBearAverageBearabout 15 years agoAuthor
Several commenters completely missed the point...

I've never before felt compelled to comment on one of my own stories, but the unfair negative comments posted here have created a first. Chapter 02 is getting torched because I had a character who is wrongly being interpreted as a cuckold (in an accurate interpretation of the story's construction, he was no cuckold: he cheated on his wife but regretted it, admitted it, and sought forgiveness for it; his wife helped him resolve the problems arising from it; they shared the guilt through a creative plot device; they still loved and forgave each other; and both gladly agreed to forge ahead together, never again alone). The negative commenters have not criticized me for the quality of the writing, but instead for the morality of the characters, due to exactly the point the story was designed to make: that smart people sometimes make stupid choices, stupid choices have bad consequences, but even so the guilty parties need a chance for redemption. Why those truths should make people angry - or why the morality of the characters should trouble them when the story is posted in a category devoted to exactly that kind of situation - is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
To the Writer.

Your comment does not address the main issue. Which is that the wife may have forgiven the husband and the husband may be contrite. That is laudable in such stories. The problem with your story is you have the wife saying or seem to say that she will continue to have sex or make love to other people. Doesn't thta make him a cuckold? doesn't that turn thier marriage into an open swinging marriage? I would suggest you look at your story again and look at it as a reader. And then clarify what you have the wife saying.

AverageBearAverageBearabout 15 years agoAuthor
From the writer to the last commenter...

Fair enough comment. I put that twist in at the end to leave the door open to a potential Ch. 03 where the characters would together explore a swinging lifestyle. Even with that, I tried to make it clear at the end of Ch. 02 that any such activity would only be mutually consensual, never again cheating on each other. The male character's physical and emotional reactions to his wife's "redemption" of him show that he would be open to such a potential path. It's not a matter of a unilateral decision by the wife; she's only hinting via a somewhat comic suggestion. I guess it's my mistake to hint at future chapters and leave it to the reader's imagination what that implies.

AverageBear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
silly

very silly,a fool and a slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great

AverageBear, great plot!

Smart people sometimes made stupid(sometimes irreversible) mistakes.

But is good to remember: the fact the hubby felt excited to his wife fucking that cop don´t means that "male rage" don´t come to life later... i saw that in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
loved this story

i just wanted to say that this story is well-written and a great fantasy, i don't know why people care whether it's workable in real life. do you care whether bruce willis can really blow up a plane with a lighter (die hard 2) in real life, or do you just enjoy and yell "yippee-kai-yeah, motha fucka!" with him? i guess it's different strokes for different folks, but this story was good for more than a few strokes from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
dreadfull

Worst story I have read in a while

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yea, they both have cheated before.

Just another slut wife / wimp husband effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You lost three stars

when he got a hardon watching his wife.

Just another cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Agree and Disagree

I got the drift of her logic of seducing the other husband with proof to allay any attempt at getting her husband fired. Being a Lit fantasy I realize that any other options were out because sex is the basis for LW stories so...that being written, I have something to share.

An honest, loyal and monogamous wife comes up with the idea for the check mate scenario in this story; however, I distinctly got the impression she liked it a hell of a lot more than we would have thought for a happily married and loyal wife. In fact, as hubby pointed out, she could have stopped with the dialogue and once she had the officers cock out and it would have been sufficient but NO, she decided she wanted the whole thing - payback being the excuse! Notice, I wrote EXCUSE!

At the end she hints at future sexual romps outside their marriage and while it was mostly intended to be just a warning, coupled with her euphoria when fucking the officer and the fact that she realized her husband could be controlled, left no doubt at all that this woman had come out of the closet and liked the idea of kinky, daring extramarital sex.

So, all good intentions on the part of the author to end this story...too much, even unintentionally, between the lines suggest that hubby is going to be sharing his wife (can you say cuckold) and his officer lover, once promoted will eventually get him fired - just to show how much control she can manage.

Thanks, good read. Too bad, he lost a good wife to the 'Hotwife' scene!

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 7 years ago
The problem

of Jessica's fucking is that she lost the high moral ground, she went from having Jim on his knees to lowering herself to his level, actually lower than him because he had to listen to it, she didn't, she planned the moment where Jim got carried away in the moment. Jessica played all her cards and now with an empty hand has to go back to being the loyal wife, sure she can suggest swinging but he now controls if it will be so. Jim's reaction to her plotting was very weak too, not what you would expect from a husband and jerking off was not a realistic action of him and smacked of 'cuck' revealed. TK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Forgiveness my ass

She likes her lifestyle. And it just became a LOT more interesting for her. She's going to continue to play behind his back. If he's smart he'll figure out how to submarine Angela at work and get her fired. Should be no problem as he knows the Company and the players better than she does. Time to hide assets, search for a better job far, far away and get ready for the divorce. He can sink the cop easily with the pictures and an e-mail. Revenge is a dish best served cold. Bad ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A real change of pace story line

Loved it. Blackmail and a loving wife. Instead of losing it she saw right threw it and got the bitch to back off.

OPrimeOPrimeover 4 years ago
Yuck

That is the solution?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Pathetic

What a pathetic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Horrible ending

First you make the husband too stupid for words. The story appears to give him no reason to be tom-catting around. None. Nada. Even a fictional story has to make some sense. Then he lets Angela off the hook. And his wife intimates that she'll be playing around in the future. I'm thinking if you put all four of these characters together in a room and spotted them the "C" and the "A" they couldn't spell CAT. Your illogical ending ruins any chance the story has of being entertaining. UGH!

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Well written but ewww

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

You wrote one good one, then this cuck and whore garbage.

furrycarl1956furrycarl1956over 2 years ago

Part 2 definitely better than part 1.

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi10 months ago

Jó kis történet és kitünő befejezés.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAverageBear@AverageBear
I enjoy writing tales with memorable characters and a deeper meaning, so if you're just looking for a stroke story, you might look elsewhere. That said, you'll find some pretty hot sex in most of my stories. Reader emails and other forms of feedback are welcome! Best regards,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES