He Said, She Said Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edwards dropped his pants and briefs to his ankles. Edwards' cock was even more erect than Jessica's nipples. He stood eagerly in front of the driver's door. Jessica grasped his dick, leaning down to lick it as she stroked it gently. I snapped more photos as Jessica's tongue and mouth worked his prick into a straining frenzy. He moaned with pleasure and began pulling her head more securely onto his pulsating shaft.

"Not so fast, big boy," she chided, "I don't want you spewing your load prematurely. I want to feel you stick this thing inside my pussy..."

Holy shit! She wasn't just going to get him into a compromising position on camera -- she was going to fuck him! I was tempted to sit up and put an end to this, but somehow I had to see whether she was serious. We already had the evidence we needed, but some little devil inside me had to see what was going to happen next.

Jessica pushed Bill back from the driver's door far enough to allow her to get out and stand up. She stepped around to the front of the car, her breasts bouncing freely in the sunlight, and proceeded to unzip her skirt. I took pictures through the front windshield from my hiding place.

Edwards moved beside her and helped her slide the skirt down her long, shapely legs. He cupped one breast with a big, meaty hand while he hooked the fingers of his other hand on the waistband of her panties. He slid them off her hips, revealing the dark V of wispy pubic hair above her hidden treasures. He continued to slide her panties down her legs.

Before I knew it, my lovely Jessica was completely naked in front of the car, while the cop was standing naked from the waist down beside her. His cock was still straining with a need for release as he stepped behind her.

I continued to snap photos as Jessica lay both hands on the hood, facing me, her legs and arms in spread eagle position. Her cobalt blue eyes were fixed straight ahead, piercing the soul of the man behind the camera. She was connecting herself spiritually to me as she anticipated Bill connecting himself physically to her.

Bill moved behind her as she leaned over the hood, her breasts grazing the surface, her ass wiggling in the air as she tempted him. He had no ability to resist her temptation.

Though I was on the wrong side of them to witness the penetration, I was certain the moment his cock pierced her vagina. I heard her let out a loud moan and saw her body thrust forward with the force of his penetration. He was taking her doggie style.

Soon they were moving in unison, Jessica's tits bobbing forward with each of Bill's thrusts. Bill's right hand moved around to the juncture of Jessica's thighs, the point of their sexual union, to run his fingers across her pubic mound and gently rub her clit.

To my surprise, I felt my cock harden at the sight of them fucking in front of the car. I found myself wanting to see a more graphic view of penis-in-vagina penetration, not just the secondary evidence of intercourse from their mutual body movements. I felt a sexual frustration, sort of like the kind you experience when watching an X-rated movie that's been cut down to a late-night TV R-rated version, where they remove all the frames with genitalia showing.

Almost as if the two of them had read my mind, they de-linked momentarily and re-positioned themselves. Jessica stood back while Bill lay back on the hood, his massive prick jutting up toward the sky.

Jessica climbed on the hood, only her knees and toes touching the metal. She straddled the policeman's hips, his straining cock barely grazing her cunt. I could see her slick labia gaping as she positioned herself over his pole and lowered her body on to his. His engorged cock head slowly disappeared into her slit as she enveloped him with her love tunnel. My sweet little monogamous wife had -- at least for the moment -- become a wanton slut!

"Fuck me so good, big boy -- cum inside my pussy!" she yelled in sexual abandon. Seeing and hearing my wife like this sent me over the edge -- I came in my pants on the spot.

"Can you cum with me?" Bill asked Jessica.

"Over and over again," she replied, "just keep fucking me 'til you can't fuck any more."

As his dick continued to piston into her pussy, I saw Officer Edwards' hips begin to twitch with his impending orgasm. "I'm cumming!" he barked raggedly. I continued to take pictures with my cell phone camera.

His hands moved to Jessica's ass cheeks to impale her as deeply as possible on his rod. "Aieeee, fuck me!" she screamed in exhilaration, her orgasm wracking her body as her face contorted with her release.

They both writhed in lustful fulfillment, and Jessica collapsed in Bill's arms. Moments later, she raised back up on her haunches. They were still joined at the crotch. I saw his shrinking penis slowly but surely slither limply from her glistening pussy. Seconds later, the force of gravity caused globs of semen to drip from her crevice like drops of honey from a honeycomb.

Jessica completely dismounted and began to get dressed. "Thank you, Officer," she smiled.

"Glad to be of service, ma'am," he replied. After pulling his pants back up and straightening his uniform, Edwards tipped his cap and got back in his patrol car. Jessica climbed into the driver's seat of our car and waved as he left.

"What the HELL was THAT???!!!" I demanded from the back seat.

"Turnabout's fair play," she smiled, "and besides, I just saved your job."

"We'll see about that. But you could have done that without FUCKING him. Once you had his dick out in the open for a camera shot, you didn't have to actually do anything more..."

"Oh, but I did," she countered, "for me -- and for you. I needed some demons exorcised. And you needed -- redemption. And besides, it looks like you fairly well enjoyed the view," she teased, tracing the cum stain on my pants with her finger.

"Okay, okay -- I probably deserved all of that. But tell me this -- do you still love me?"

"Despite what you just saw, I'm no wanton slut. I wouldn't have done that for you if I didn't love you. I intend for us to save this marriage -- and if we have to fight extramarital sex with extramarital sex, then so be it. But from now on, we're in this together. No lone rangers finding satisfaction on the side. Whatever we find, we find it together. Capiche?"

"Capiche."

"So, you going to send those photos to Angela?"

"With pleasure."

As Jessica drove us home, I attached the photos to a text message to Angela that stated simply, "My job for his."

Within 5 minutes of arriving at our house, I had an incoming call. It was from Angela. I put her on speaker phone as Jessica sat on the couch beside me.

"So, you two aren't the conservative little couple you appear to be," said Angela. "Even though Bill and I have an open marriage, I know the police commissioner won't cut him the kind of slack that I will. So, you have yourself a truce..."

"And you'll be leaving the company -- when?" I challenged.

"Oh, I never said that. Things will be just fine until I manage a transfer -- if you can keep your hands -- and other parts of your anatomy -- to yourself. I'll expect your recommendation when I talk to Bozer about a promotion to his unit."

"Hmmph," I hesitated, "I suppose..."

Jessica elbowed me, quelling further resistance. "Okay," I conceded.

Angela rang off after a cheery, "Tah-tah for now!"

Jessica couldn't contain a hearty laugh. "She played you like a fuckin' banjo from the start," she said, "Got you wanting inside her panties and blind to the danger you were putting yourself in. And even when the jig was up -- she's the one calling the shots! Next time, talk to me, baby -- I can tell when a girl's on the prowl."

"Next time?"

"Don't you get it? You MADE LOVE to her. I just got FUCKED by her husband. The difference is in the mind -- one involves a full-fledged seduction of the mind, the other is purely physical. And given a choice, I'll take making love every time. And I'm sure she's no different. When she challenged you to keep your hands and other parts of your anatomy off her, it was just that -- a challenge to avoid seduction. She doesn't want you to win that challenge!"

"So you're going to help me stay on the straight and narrow?"

"Or join you in the adventure..."

Holy shit! Was I hearing what Jessica just said? I started to question her, but remained silent. I decided not to push my luck, and just go with the flow by accepting redemption on whatever terms she offered it.

I began to rub her thigh and kissed along her neck up to her earlobe. I was about to employ a full-fledged seduction.

She leaned away from me and smiled. "That tickles!" she complained.

I smiled and got up from the couch. "Hungry?" I asked.

"Only for you..." she replied.

"Good -- I'll be right back."

"I'll be ready for you."

I ambled into the kitchen and fumbled through the pantry until I found my quarry. I returned to the couch, where Jessica had already fully disrobed.

As she leaned back in a sensual pose, I held up a 4-pack of tapioca pudding. "You're going to like this..." I smiled as I opened a pack and began to smear dollops on her breasts, her chin, her nose, her navel, her pussy, her toes -- with full intent to lick off every drop. And that would be just the beginning...

Forgiveness is a wonderful thing.

12