All Comments on 'He Takes Ch. 03'

by fairwind15

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Yummie

I loved this series, I hope you continue it! pleeeeease

SubleeSubleeover 14 years ago
Bad Form

The writing was good and I didn't expect the turn it made with all the care he originally gave this woman. This is not a careful or caring dominant, to leave a woman bound unattended all day is insane by any stardards. He never explained himnself or his lifestyle to her and never gave her time to understand what he expected of her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Shocked

After reading all three chapters, I was waiting to see some form of compassion from this dominant. But the ending truly upset me, never do you leave a submissive bound up alone, its dangerous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fuck no.

I skipped chapter 2 after reading the first chapter, take a look at my comment and see if you agree (Anon dated 02-09-19), I skimmed this chapter only to have my suspicions confirmed the man is not a Dom he’s a dangerous psychopath with strong sociopathic tendencies. The non clinical term is he’s a fucking nut job. I didn’t see any evidence of him actually caring for her whatsoever, one of my earlier thoughts was that he would prefer a de voiced (surgically mute) slave then I realised he wants her to be able to speak so that he can torture her if she makes a noise.

He groomed her from the start of their relationship then started rough sex followed by mindless violence, sadly he’s under the impression that he’s a Dom. A wannabe Dom the type that thought the 50 Shades of Grey was a good guide on how to be a Dom when in reality it was how to be a childish abusive stalkier arsehole.

There’s absolutely nothing sexual or fun in this story, it’s psychologically disturbing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous