Heading West Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand continued to play with my pussy and my clit to distract myself from the throbbing pain coming from my ass. To be honest, there was certainly some pleasure coming from there also, as it is certainly true that there is sometimes a fine line between pleasure and pain.

Scott had my hips gripped tightly and he started to slide in and out of my ass, a little more quickly with each thrust. He had used a combination of saliva and my pussy juice for lube and it seemed to finally be working well enough. As I continued to play with my clit, his cock in my ass actually felt good. Dirty, but good. Scott continued to fuck my ass and between that and my stroking my clit, I must have cum at least two more times.

I looked back at Scott and noticed that he had worked quite a sweat on him. In the rapidly depleting sunlight, his body glistened with a sheen of sweat. He was breathing heavily, watching the sunset. I turned to watch the finale of the sunset as it finally sank to the west. The sky was a beautiful orange and red and dark blue and purple. So many different colors. As the sun sank below the horizon, I heard Scott grunt and he came deep inside my ass. I felt his cockhead throbbing deep inside me and felt the hot juice shoot from his cock into me. It was so hot.

As Scott's orgasm subsided, he pulled his cock from my ass and lay down on the blanket, eyes focused on the ocean. He took me by the hand and pulled my body into his, spooning with me, holding me tight. I could feel his juices dripping from me, but I didn't care. That was exactly where I wanted to be.

"I know Janine. It was fucking crazy sexy cool. My panties are so wet, girl. I gotta go and take care of something, if you know what I mean. You too? You are so cute. I'll talk to you in the morning. Love you. Good night."

12