Healthy Motivation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,490 Followers

Aunt Wanda and Katie veered off the highway and into the picnic area. I followed and collapsed on a picnic bench, the ancient wood creaking dangerously under me. Katie stood near me, stretching, but Aunt Wanda walked over to the old storage building and producing a key from her fanny pack, unlocked it. She glanced back at us with a strange smile and said, "Well, come on -- ain't you got sense to get out of the rain?"

With a groan I stood up and followed Katie to the storage building. I stopped in the doorway, surprised to find that instead of a grungy supply/storage room, it was a clean 15X15 foot room -- an old couch resting against one wall. A straight-back wood chair sitting against another with two large plastic coolers sitting on either side sat next to another wall. Aunt Wanda was squatting next to the chair, pulling water bottles out of one cooler. Katie was bent over the other, coming out with dry towels, one of which she threw me. Handing one to her mother, she began toweling her hair with the other.

Katie looked at me and said, "Come on in, take a load off," as she dried her hair. To my look of further confusion, she said. "You know Paul's daddy, Cyrus?" She was referring to her father in law. "His brother, Darren works for the Park Service, cleaning up and doing yard work and all. He fixed this place up to take breaks in now and again and he gave Momma a set of keys a couple of years back. We keep water and towels and stuff for when we might need it."

Aunt Wanda came up, a smirk on her face as she handed me a bottle of water. She pushed me towards the couch and said, "Take a break, honey. You deserve it."

I nodded dumbly and took a seat, looking at both of them and not knowing what to say. I felt confused and no doubt looked it too. My aunt gestured to the water. "Drink up, John. You've been working hard -- you need to keep hydrated."

With her hair a damp and wild tangle, Katie came up from behind her mother and began toweling Wanda's short, wet hair. "You went and walked two miles, Cuz! I'm damn proud of you!"

Wanda let out with a snorting laugh. "Well, I always said if you want a man to do something for you, show him a bit of titty and he'll follow you anywhere!"

Katie's face reddened a little while they both had a good laugh at my expense. I was still freaked out by the whole thing, but felt a little irritation too at both of them. They seemed to be enjoying this a little too much. I tried to reclaim a little self-respect by joshing back. "So what would you have done if it hadn't worked?"

Katie paused in drying her mother's hair and grinned evilly at me. "Why, Cuz, I'd have pulled down my shorts and flashed my little pussy at you. I bet you didn't know I keep it clean shaven -- smooth as a baby's butt!"

Her answer rocked my world. I couldn't believe my own married cousin was saying something like that to me. I couldn't believe it turned me on as much as it did -- my cock which had not really gone down since she'd shown me her tits, now throbbed angrily in my pants. Still, surprised as I was, I tried to act cool about it, replying, "And if that didn't work?"

Katie didn't bat an eye, instead dropping the towel and yanking her mother's sweatshirt up, exposing Aunt Wanda's large, gourd-like breasts -- thick, round nipples standing out erect nearly a half inch long! "I imagine you'd do whatever we asked to get a good look at these big hooters!" she said, the glee in her voice evident.

As I stared at awe at my aunt's meaty breasts, part of me realized that Wanda wasn't a bit perturbed by her daughter's actions. She laughed as her daughter pulled her sweatshirt over her head and turned to drape it over the straight back chair. "Actually, I was betting it would take my big titties to get you all the way up the Grade. I reckon I didn't bet how horny you might be," my Aunt said in a teasing voice.

Katie returned and stood behind her mother. As I watched in utter disbelief, my cousin wrapped her arms around her mother and cupped Aunt Wanda's heavy breasts. "You do have to admit, Cuz, these are mighty fine tits!" she giggled, looking at me from over her mother's shoulders. Her hands squeezed and mauled my aunt's heavy tits, fingers twisting and pinching those thick, meaty nipples while Aunt Wanda's face took on a dreamy expression. I felt my cock throb in my sweatpants, precum bubbling from my piss-slit as Wanda wiggled her firm butt against her daughter's groin.

No longer even attempting to sound cocky, I managed to gasp, "What the hell is going on?"

Katie began to nuzzle her mother's neck and ear as Aunt Wanda smiled down at me and said, "This is that we love you and we've been worried about you and your cousin and I decided to do something about it. A lot's been going while you got divorced and been feeling sorry for yourself -- a lot's changed for Katie and me as you can see and these are changes that we want you to be a part of. She paused as Katie kissed her cheek, spurring her to turn her head and exchange a brief and exciting kiss with her daughter -- tongues dueling merrily as I watched, shivering with arousal.

With her daughter's saliva wet on her lips, Aunt Wanda continued. "We both want you to be a part of these changes. It will be good for you and," her eyes dropped down to my crotch," Judging from the size of the tent in your sweats, it'll be good for us too!"

I was having trouble processing my aunt's words although my body seemed to have to trouble responding to the unbelievable things I was seeing. "You...you mean, me and you and Katie are going to...um..." I couldn't even say it. My god, this was my daddy's sister! She was a respected member of the community. She taught the junior high kids in Sunday School down at the Blue Creek Baptist Church and unless I had suddenly been struck stupid...

"We're going to fuck your brains out, Cuz!" giggled Katie, finishing my thoughts aloud.

"Really?" I said in a squeaky voice, feeling stupid even before the words slipped out of my mouth.

Aunt Wanda slipped out of her daughter's embrace and climbed onto the couch next to me -- kneeling so that her breasts were level with my face, almost brushing my lips while she ran her fingers through my damp hair. "Really, John," she answered. While Katie moved forward and squatted down in front of me, my aunt continued. "If you make an honest effort to clean up your act, quit the drinking and start exercising with us, your cousin Katie and your Aunt Wanda are going to rock your world like you never dreamed possible."

Katie leaned forward and slipped fingers into the waistband of my sweats. Firmly, she began tugging them off. "Now this will be a little sample of the good family loving we're willing to give you, Cuz," she said, her voice a little husky. She gave a good yank and suddenly my sweats and briefs were around my ankles. "Oh, Momma -- will you look at that fine thing." Her brown eyes were fixed on my cock, waving hard and long in the air.

Wanda gave a low moan and in a voice I could barely hear, sighed, "Why in the world would Sherry give up something like that? That's beautiful, nephew!" She leaned down and with a cool hand slowly stroked me up and down, making me jerk and gasp -- aroused as I had never been before -- my mind thrilling at the knowledge that my own aunt was masturbating me. "Katie darling, show your cousin what a sweet mouth you have!" Aunt Wanda said, giving me a little squeeze before letting me go.

Smacking her lips, Katie was on me in a second, her lips slipping around the head of my cock. "Oh God!" I cried out as she began to suck furiously on the upper three inches or so of my erect penis, her tongue lavishly rolling around the head of my cock like wet velvet.

Aunt Wanda took my face in her hands and turned my head to kiss me -- her lips pressing to mine and then slipping her tongue into my mouth, meeting no resistance as my tongue leapt forward to greet hers. I was French kissing my aunt while my cousin sucked my cock. I was sure I'd died and gone to heaven. As Wanda and I kissed, she took my hand in hers and guided it to her left breast, pressing my fingers into the pillow like meatiness of her large tit. My palm scraped over her swollen nipple and I could feel the blood pulsing within, betraying her aroused state.

Wanda kissed me with more passion that I ever recalled experiencing, even with my ex-wife -- our tongues intertwining and dancing, lascivious desire growing with every touch and taste I had with my aunt while my cousin took more and more of me into her mouth with each downward movement of her head. While her fingers cupped and gently massaged my balls, Katie's mouth swallowed me inch by inch, taking me deep into her throat, humming a nonsensical, happy tune as she did so, her tongue busy licking my cock head and rolling up and down my shaft.

All too soon, I could feel the familiar urge as my balls tightened and began demanding release. I fought it as my cousin sucked me, one moment her cheeks hollowing as she sucked furiously the head of my penis and then the next moment, taking me into her throat effortlessly as if she were born to deep-throat. I fought to not cum as Aunt Wanda sucked on my tongue and then offered me hers, leaning her body against mine, my fingers busy pinching and twisting and pulling on her meaty nipples. I fought the urge to cum as best I could, but in the glory of this unexpected incestuous moment, I could not resist.

Breaking the passionate kiss with my aunt, I sobbed, "I'm cumming," as I felt my seed racing up my shaft, my cock head swelling as the pleasure built up beyond the point of no return. I cried out again, "Oh, God -- Katie!" as I realized my cousin meant to take my sperm in her mouth -- something Sherry had always steadfastly refused to do. I exploded in Katie's mouth, ejaculating jet after jet of thick, creamy semen, my hips bucking wildly, rising off the couch in the power of my orgasm.

Aunt Wanda rose up on her knees and pulled my face to her breasts, burying me in a mountain of soft titty flesh as I continued to ejaculate in her daughter's mouth. My lips kissed and bit at her breasts as I turned my head left and right until finally I found a huge, swollen nipple and closed my mouth around it, sucking furiously, finding the sensation of sucking my aunt's nipple strangely familiar and comforting. For a moment, I wondering if I would ever stop shooting jism, but finally I began to lose intensity, the streamers becoming less and lass until all that was left was the intense pleasure of Katie running her tongue over and around my still throbbing cock, so intense it bordered on pain.

Finally, Katie let me slip from her lips -- the cool air almost a shock in itself on the sperm and saliva slicked shaft of my cock. I felt Aunt Wanda move, almost pushing me away as she broke my grasp and while I gasped for breath, my head spinning from the sweet cock-sucking mouth of my cousin, I watched with renewed awe as Wanda knelt next to her squatting daughter and kissed her, Katie meeting her mother's lips with her own open mouth, my hot semen pooled on her tongue before she slipped it into Aunt Wanda's mouth.

I watched my aunt and cousin as for the next couple of minutes, they swapped my fresh jism back and forth as they passionately kissed, little streamers of spit and spunk dribbling down their chins from time to time. At one point their lips broke contact, Katie pulling back slightly, a string of semen running from her lips to her mother's. She grinned evilly and seemed to snap up the streamer of semen up as she pressed her lips to Aunt Wanda's. Finally, they separated, my semen now shared and swallowed. With big 'cat that ate the canary' grins, both turned and looked up at me, both obviously pleased with themselves.

"I can't believe that just happened," I said in an awed whisper. "Thank you."

Aunt Wanda just reached out and patted my knee. "Thank you, John. And that's just the beginning. You make the effort to clean up your act and you won't believe how nasty your ol' Aunt Wanda can be."

My aunt stood up, Katie following her, several minutes in a squat not causing her a bit of discomfort. Katie put her arm around her mother, leaning in to kiss her on the cheek with semen smeared lips. My cock, if it had begun to deflate following my climax had resumed being fully erect upon witnessing the naughty, incestuous and cum filled kiss between mother and daughter, now throbbed at the sight of my aunt and cousin being so...so familiar. A thousand questions swarmed in my head, but somehow all I managed to say was, "What happens now?"

Katie held out her hand and helped me climb to my feet -- my legs shaky although whether it was from the two mile hike or from her awesome blowjob, I could not honestly tell you. "Now, Cuz, you pull your pants up and we walk back down to your place and show you what family love is all about."

Both women moved in against me, wrapping me in their arms and kissing me, not shy about sharing the taste of my own spunk with me. Aunt Wanda stroked my face with her hand and said huskily, "My turn comes next -- it's time to go. I need that big dick in my pussy, nephew and soon!" She reached down and gave my hard penis a quick couple of strokes and then moved off to reclaim her damp top.

A couple of minutes later, we were back on the road, the storage building locked and the three of us heading down Tilman's Grade. It was a little easier going downhill, although it made its own unique demands on our muscles. I paid little attention to my physical discomforts with my attention focused on the two women bracketing me. Despite a heavy sweatshirt covering Aunt Wanda's tits, I could see them clearly with my mind's eye -- the very thought of the two large, gourd-like breasts making my stiff dick throb.

As we walked through the light drizzle, Aunt Wanda and Katie tried to explain how this had all come about. Katie stated it bluntly. "John, you are looking at two sex-starved women...hungry for cock, hungry for pleasure."

I glanced from one to the other. "What about Uncle Carl? What about Paul?" I asked.

Aunt Wanda and Katie gave each other a glance and Aunt Wanda said, "Well, you know Carl and his fishing. The only thing that gives him a boner these days is the fish he pulls out of the lake...well, that and those bright shiny new fishing boats he's always dreaming of buying. It's been seven or eight years since he's had the urge to fuck me more than once a month and I usually have to talk at him until I'm blue in the face before he'll do it then."

My aunt let out a long suffering sigh and added, "And even then, it's two minutes and done." Wanda reached out with one hand and quickly copped a feel of the hard pole trying to poke a hole in my sweats. "Boy, I expect more than two minutes from this big old peter!"

I gulped nervously as Katie began to speak. "And with Paul -- we used to fuck up a storm, at least until I had the baby. Since I got pregnant, he can barely make himself make love to me. I think he has some kind of goddamned mother issue. I begged him to get counseling -- him or both of us and he won't do it. Calls me a fucking nympho!" She too stole a quick grope of my hard-on. "I'll show him what a fucking nympho is!"

I was silent for a moment, processing all this before I finally said, "And, um, you've never done this with anyone else?"

Again, the two women glanced at each other before Katie responded. "Well, no, if you don't count what we've been doing together. Momma and I have always been faithful to our husbands."

"We've been considering finding lovers and then I got to thinking of you one night after visiting your momma. She's been so worried about you and saying that all you needed was a good woman to get you straightened out," said Wanda. She slipped one hand into mine and squeezed it. "You've always been a good looking man and I got to thinking that if Katie and I were to find a lover, that it might as well be someone we both loved!"

I felt my heart do a little flip at her words and I started to reply, but the words got choked up in my throat. I felt my face burning with embarrassment before I said a bit awkwardly, "Well...I love you ladies too." I paused and then with a grin added, "I just never realized I might love you THAT way." I looked back and forth at them and said, "Funny, I reckon I always knew you both were beautiful and sexy, but now...it's like it's a whole 'nother level."

Katie took my other hand in hers and replied, "It's the incest thing you know. Fucking family is so goddamn hot and sexy. Since Momma suggested we seduce you, I can't tell you how many times I've cummed just thinking about it!"

We walked on and I was surprised as I realized we were approaching Gil's Store. We fell silent as we passed, waving at the few folks coming and going from the little business. Once past the store, going the last stretch to my driveway, I worked up the nerve to ask, "And what about you two? I mean, Aunt Wanda -- you and Katie are a lot closer than I ever imagined any mother and daughter to be."

There was a long silence afterwards and for the first time, my aunt and cousin seemed to be the ones a little embarrassed. Aunt Wanda seemed to be studying seriously on her answer while Katie just beamed with a shit-eating grin. Finally, Aunt Wanda said, "Well, I blame my spandex shorts."

Katie snorted with laughter and answered, "And I blame our periods."

My aunt sighed and said, "Well...that too, I suppose."

I looked totally confused and Katie patted my shoulder and began to explain. "Some women just before their menstrual cycle have a day or two of sheer horniness." I nodded, remembering that Sherry had been like that sometimes. "Well, when it hits me, I'm like a cat in heat."

Aunt Wanda added, "Me too -- I want to fuck anything then -- I'd fuck a trailer hitch."

Katie giggled and continued. Well, see Momma and I are literally on the same schedule and one day I went over to Momma's to exercise...just about a year ago and we're both like two days from our periods and I'm horny as hell and Paul won't as much as finger me, let alone, fuck me."

"I was needing to be fucked too," said Wanda. "I'd been using my favorite dildo all that morning before Katie got there and I just couldn't get enough. I stopped 'cause I know Katie's on her way and get dressed, pulling on a t-shirt and some white spandex shorts like these -- no panties. They were tight like I wear them and every movement I make gets me on the edge of cumming and my pussy is leaking like a damn river."

Katie took over the story, "I got there and Momma and I are exercising to some work-out DVD she's got and she just looks all hot and bothered. Momma's face and neck were flushed and she was breathing funny and her nipples are hard enough to poke someone's eye out and I get to smelling her...I get to smelling her sex!"

Licking her lips, Katie went on. "I aint never been with a woman before, but I knew wet pussy when I smelled it, I just never knew another woman's rutting scent could smell so good. As we work out, Momma keeps letting out little moans and sighs and I reckon she's having little orgasms and I don't know what to think, but I know I'm already horny and this turns me on even more.

"Then we start doing some sit-ups, you know with me sitting between Momma's legs, holding them down so she can work those stomach muscles more. Momma is literally quivering -- needing a big orgasm and I suddenly realize that between her legs is the biggest, god awful pussy juice stain around her clear camel-toe that anyone's ever seen. As Momma's doing her sit-ups, I can see that stain getting bigger and before I knew what I was doing, I let go of her leg and palmed her mound." My cousin let out a shivery sigh letting me know the memory still excited her.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,490 Followers