Healthy Motivation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers

"And I had the biggest orgasm in my life," whispered Aunt Wanda. "My sweet daughter rubbed my pussy like she was trying to start a fire and then the next thing I know we were kissing and I had my own daughter's tongue in my mouth and she was peeling me out of my shorts and her fingers were in me..." Wanda let out a moan, her hand running over her covered tits as she relived the memory.

"I fingered Momma till she had her orgasm and then I damned near fisted her to another -- I had four fingers in her wet cunt and my thumb teasing her big clit," said Katie and then I had my mouth on her pussy. I didn't have a fucking clue, but acted on instinct just licking away at her wet puss."

"Somewhere in all that, I got your clothes off you, sweetheart and then I was licking my first pussy too. Hell, I didn't even know what a sixty-nine was!" Aunt Wanda said, grinning at her daughter. "I guess we both were nymphomaniacs that morning!"

We turned off the road and walked down the gravel lot towards my house trailer. Katie let out a laugh and said, "We were incestuous nymphomaniacs! I couldn't get enough of my mother -- I just fell in love with her fat lipped pussy. We fingered and licked and fucked each other all day! Momma had a dildo, a banana and a big old cucumber from the garden in me before she was done."

An expression of lust now dominated Aunt Wanda's face as she recalled the beginnings of her love affair with her daughter. "I went crazy with love for Katie -- feelings I never knew I could have. I wanted her, no, I needed her like I needed air. I wanted to eat her sweet cunt forever and wanted her face and hands in my pussy all the time. We both cried like babies when the day had to end, before Carl got home and then the next morning she was at my door and we were at it again like two rabid animals.

"I didn't know anymore than my daughter did about eating pussy or pleasing a woman, but we taught each other and we learned how lusty and nasty two women could be." Aunt Wanda's face was flushing bright red now, not from embarrassment, but from lust.

We reached my trailer and climbed the concrete block steps to the front door -- all of us huddled together as I fumbled with keys to unlock it. It didn't help that while I was doing this, my aunt and cousin were running their hands up and down my body, pausing frequently to massage my aching erection. Aunt Wanda lasciviously sucked on my earlobe before whispering in my ear, "Nephew, are you ready to see just how nasty two women can be?" Lucky for me I had just then got the key into the lock or I would have likely kicked the damn thing down.

We stumbled in and my aunt immediately took charge. "Katie, why don't you go get your cousin cleaned up while I take care of a few things." She turned and headed back outside towards Katie's car.

Katie meanwhile began pushing me towards the bathroom. "C'mon, Cuz. I like a man with a bit of sweat on him, but you really do need a hot shower!" She propelled me into the small bathroom, pulling off my sweatshirt along the way and then as we waited for the hot water to arrive, stripped me naked. My cousin had a big smile on her face as she let her eyes travel up and down. "You got a bit of beer belly, John, but you still look pretty good."

She reached out and wrapped her hand around my cock and pulled me to her, planting a kiss on my lips as she slowly stroked my shaft. "And you have a cock just made for incest!" Her smile grew larger and her eyes had a wild look in them. "Don't you just love that word...innnnnceeeest? It even sounds like nasty, sinful fun!" She kissed me again and then said softly, "Don't you want to see me, naked, cousin?"

I immediately began working on stripping my cousin. I roughly yanked her light sweatshirt off, getting another, more up close and personal look at Katie's small, pert breasts. Before I stripped off her shorts, I took a moment to cup her firm breasts, marveling at the long, pointy nipples, flicking them with my thumbs. Finally, I squatted down, tugging her running shorts off. Their dark blue color had helped conceal the fact that she was not wearing panties or that the crotch was soaking wet and judging from her glistening and bloomed labia, it was not from walking in the rain. I moaned in appreciation, unable to stop myself from reaching out with one hand and palming her dripping wet pussy -- a pussy so hot, I could feel the heat radiating out from her slick, sodden flesh before I even touched it.

Katie let out a moan and then was pulling me back up to kiss her. "Time enough for that in a bit -- let's get you cleaned up!" She pulled me into the shower stall and we both quivered in delight as the hot water poured over us. The next few minutes passed pleasantly as Katie and I soaped and lathered each other up, our hands busy exploring as she washed me thoroughly.

Try as we might, we did find ourselves distracted several times -- at one point, Katie kneeling before me in the shower, sucking my rock hard cock, bringing me to the edge, but denying me another orgasm and then later, Katie allowing me to finger her nearly to orgasm as she faced the wall with me embracing her from behind, fingers buried between her legs inside her furnace hot pussy.

We emerged clean, skin a bright pink from the steaming hot water, laughing as we toweled each other dry, ending in a tight embrace, kissing while my cousin raised one leg and wrapped it around my thigh, her slick, aroused pussy quivering against my skin. Katie led me to the back of the trailer to my bedroom, her hand wrapped around my cock.

We came through the door and I stopped and stared. Two things were different about my bedroom since I had awoken and stumbled out early this morning. There were clean sheets that I didn't recognize on the bed that my Aunt Wanda was lying naked on with her toned, muscular legs spread wide, one hand tenderly fingering her pussy. I felt my cock stiffen a little more, rising up to almost slap my belly as I stared at the luscious middle age woman in my bed.

Aunt Wanda was a curvaceous woman -- voluptuous with extremely womanly curves yet without seeming even slightly fat -- the result of copious workouts and exercise. Her heavy tits rolled gently with every breath, her thick, round nipples now engorged with blood, looking like huge ripe berries ready to be picked. Below her flat stomach, was a thick, but trimmed strip of black pubic hair atop slick and thick, swollen labia, now spread by her plunging fingers to reveal fold's of juicy, pink flesh.

"I thought I was going to have to come in there and drag you two out," moaned my aunt. She pulled her fingers from her wet cunt and showed them to me, three digits gleaming with pussy cream. Katie left my side, her eyes glowing and climbed on the bed to kneel at her mother's side. Without a word, she pulled Aunt Wanda's fingers to her lips and then as she looked back at me, she slowly licked her mother's fingers clean.

Aunt Wanda pulled her knees back slightly and spread her legs wider, almost forming a diamond topped by her wet, womanly cunt. "John, this is all yours," Wanda said in a solemn, lust filled voice. "My daughter and I will give you all the pussy you can handle and we'll take all the hard cock you offer us. Just promise us you'll take care of yourself. We love you, nephew!"

I found myself nodding in agreement before I could even open my mouth. My heart was beating so hard, I thought it might explode. I was feeling the lust in my heart sweeping away all reason -- any argument that what we were doing was wrong, but strangely, a part of me also recognized that beyond the carnal desires of my aunt and cousin and my own suddenly discovered incestuous desires, part of me was touched by the love that underlay what was happening -- that Aunt Wanda and Katie truly did care for me. That realization in itself seemed to fuel the desire I suddenly felt for them.

"I love you too, Aunt Wanda...and you, Katie," I said. "Thank you for caring so much."

Aunt Wanda smiled, my words pleasing her. She raised her arms to me in supplication, waggling her fingers and beckoning me to her. "C'mon, honey, come give your Aunt Wanda that big, fat cock!"

I was on the bed before you could've blinked an eye. On my knees, I climbed between my aunt's thighs and settled myself gently atop her, our lips meeting in a fervent kiss. Any space between us was gone as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down, her large breasts spreading out to cushion me on heavenly pillows. Her thighs tightened against my hips, moving back and forth, her skin feeling silky smooth against mine.

Aunt Wanda's mouth tasted sweet to me as our tongues writhed together, dancing and dueling like lovers. My aunt held me tighter as we kissed while she undulated her hips, her vulva seeking out the hard pole between my legs. With each movement of her hips, it felt like my thick shaft was receiving wet, warm kisses. Katie hovered over us, kissing her way down my back, her hands moving ahead, cupping and caressing my ass cheeks. I jerked in surprise as I felt her hands spread my cheeks and her tongue rolled down the crack of my ass to flicker for a moment over my asshole.

My aunt's nipples scraped across my hairy chest, creating sensations that filled my mind with the desires of a rutting bull. Then Katie had a hand on my shaft and she was directing it. I rose up slightly and felt her place the head of my cock between the tender lips of a drooling wet mouth and I growled into Aunt Wanda's mouth as I obeyed instinct and thrust into her hungry pussy.

I felt a few inches of my cock become enveloped in hot, tight and cum juice soaked flesh. Her pussy muscles flexed around my cock and Wanda broke the kiss with a guttural moan, flinging her head back, a sneer on her face as she demanded, "More, John...give me more cock!"

I slowly withdrew until only the crown of my cock remained in her, her flesh quivering about it possessively and then I thrust forward again as my aunt flung her pelvis up to meet me. Most of my cock sank into Aunt Wanda's cunt this time. She felt incredible -- furnace hot silk soaked in a fragrant, sweet oil that wrapped itself tight around my stiff penis.

"More, goddammit. Fuck me, nephew! Give me more COCK!" Aunt Wanda screamed this last after I had withdrew again and then slammed my cock into her cunt again, this time parting her narrow channel until I felt my groin slam into her pubic bone, my hairy pubes scraping against her bare vulva making her quiver with pleasure. My aunt's body stiffened underneath me as she arched her back, flinging her hips up to me, squirming around on the cock she was now impaled on. Words disintegrated into babbling sobs as I pushed forward, determined to get myself as deep as I could inside my own aunt's pussy.

Her arms tightened around me and I felt her thighs rise up as she flung her legs around my body -- unable to cross them and so settling on digging her heels into my ass cheeks.

I suddenly felt Katie's hot breath on my neck as she leaned in and kissed my cheek and began nibbling on my earlobe between excited whispers of "Fuck my momma! Fuck Momma good, Cuz -- make her fucking scream!" Her fingers ran up and down my back, sometimes wandering down to tickle me as they trailed along the crack of my ass.

Aunt Wanda and I began to hunch against each other -- me ramming my cock into her welcoming cunt with short, brutal thrusts while her muscular thighs tightened almost painfully against my sides. Her years of exercise were evident as I quickly realized that there was no way I could break her embrace until she wanted me to. I didn't care, mind you. I was in heaven, burying my aching cock deep inside her tight, clinging cunt flesh, dripping and slick with pussy juice that seemed to flow without ending. Her pussy was on fire and growing hotter it seemed with every thrust of my cock.

I was constantly on the edge of cumming, my cock having been stiff since we'd come back down the hill. It throbbed and ached with the need to release the massive load of spunk building in my balls, but I wanted it to be good for my aunt. I wanted it to be better than good. I wanted to give Aunt Wanda the fuck of her life! Somehow, I managed to keep my act together, my resolve strengthened by the sweet noises of carnal pleasure my aunt was making as I fucked her -- the wordless croons that rose and fell in intensity as she edged closer to orgasm, pleasure building and building until I felt her fingernails dig into my back, her thighs tightening until I thought I wouldn't be able to breath.

"Cum -- cum -- CUMMING!" sobbed Aunt Wanda as I felt her pussy bathe my cock in her molten juices as her cunt muscles began to spasm and clamp down around my cock. Against her tightness, I rammed my cock deep into her pussy, spurred on by the sudden sensation of a wet finger sliding into my asshole, catching me by surprise. I whipped my head around to see Katie grinning at me wickedly as she pressed her index finger into my ass and found my prostate and as my cock buried itself to the root in her mother's pussy, I exploded in orgasm like I never had before as she massaged the small gland.

As I spewed jet after jet of hot semen in Aunt Wanda's cunt, it triggered an expansion of her orgasm as well and we both thrashed madly about, our only conscious thought being to grind our crotches together so as to be as closely joined as possible. A rich aroma of sweat, spunk and pussy juice filled the room -- a heady mixture that seemed to inflame us more, intensifying our mutual orgasm. Even as my aunt's cunt milked my cock seemingly dry, her orgasm seemed to go on and on. She writhed underneath me, her body slick and soft as I rose up on my arms and ducked my head, wrapping lips around a nipple and sucking and nipping the turgid thing with my teeth and then moving to the other nipple, the added sensations seeming to add to her erotic pleasure.

Suddenly, Aunt Wanda's arms and legs went slack, falling back all akimbo on the bed -- her eyes closed and only the heaving and rolling movement of her breasts as she gasped for breath indicating she was alive at all. I felt my aunt's cunt muscles relax slightly and after Katie withdrew her finger from my asshole, I began to slowly withdraw from her womb. Wanda's eyes snapped open and she began to cry, softly gasping, "I...I love you, John. That was...wonderful. I really needed..."

She began crying a little harder and I paused with the head of my cock still wedged between her lips and leaned down and kissed her, slipping my tongue past her lips for a gentle, loving soul kiss. Aunt Wanda responded in kind, her tongue greeting my own as they curled about. I felt the wetness of her cheeks upon mine and was touched and happy that I had brought her so much pleasure. I felt her bring one hand up and shaking fingers ran slowly through my shaggy, brown hair. I felt her heart beating -- slowly going from frenetic to normal -- her pussy pulsing around the crown of my cock in perfect rhythm with her heart. For a moment, there was only the two of us in the world and I felt an intimacy with my aunt that I couldn't remember in all the years I'd been with Sherry.

Finally, we both ended the kiss and I gently slipped from her pussy's grasp -- my semi-erect cock exiting with a wet plop. I started to carefully slide up and over to her left side when Katie giggled and said, "Now hurry up...I'm hungry," and shoved me on over to land next to her mother with a bounce. I looked up to see a wild look on Katie's face as she climbed between Aunt Wanda's widespread legs and then literally dropped to the bed, her legs and torso sliding back across the clean sheets so that her face paused just above her mother's cunt.

Katie looked up at me and grinned madly. "I've been dreaming of eating a man's jizz from Momma's pussy ever since we became lovers!" Without warning or hesitation, my cousin pressed her face into her mother's pussy -- forcing her mouth into the wide spread gap of semen coated flesh between Wanda's swollen and slick labia. As tired and exhausted as I was, the sight of watching my cousin ravenously eat her mother sent a thrill through me.

I will happily admit, like most men -- I find two women making love to be a turn-on, but seeing these two and knowing them to be kin -- mother and daughter took my arousal to a whole new level and Katie's earlier words about how exciting and good incest was made so much more sense, especially with my cock coated with the pussy juices of my aunt.

At the first touch of Katie's long tongue into her pussy, Aunt Wanda jerked liked she'd just touched a live wire. Her daughter lapped at her pussy like a ravenous beast, Katie's slobbery grunts mixing with Aunt Wanda's cries of pleasure. I laid there, resting on one elbow, gazing on in awe as my cousin seemed to be trying to get her entire face inside her mother's well fucked cunt, tongue seeming fluttering everywhere, lips tugging and sucking at my aunt's semen flecked flesh. Wanda's legs moved and shifted aimlessly as she tried to deal with the intense pleasure her daughter was inflicting on her sensitive flesh.

My cock began to stir, a pleasant feeling ache spreading through my stiffening penis as it once again responded to the pure carnality of the moment. Suddenly, Katie lifted her head from between her mother's thighs, her face from cheeks to chin smeared with her mother's juices and globs of my semen. A streamer of sperm ran from her lower lip down to her mother's labia, finally snapping and splattering on Katie's chest and her mother's thigh. Through sperm smeared lips, her tongue frosted with our cum, Katie said in a guttural voice, "Fuck me, Cousin. I want that cock inside me now!" With a certainty that I would obey, Katie again dove back to her mother's quivering cunt and resumed enthusiastically eating her.

Any weariness I felt vanished as I felt my cock slap against my belly. I knew I was still a young man, but I hadn't felt this aroused in years -- maybe even more than on my honeymoon. I was on my knees and clambering to get behind my cousin -- reaching down and taking her by the hips and raising her to a kneeling position, her ass up in the air. I slipped a hand down between her legs and felt her naked, bald beaver -- hot and slick, my fingers parting her labia like a hot knife through butter.

Katie moaned approval through muffled lips and wiggled her raised butt in anticipation. I got behind her and guided my throbbing cock to her pussy. My cousin responded by tilting her ass slightly upwards, bringing my erect, pained penis into perfect alignment with her cunt -- lips spreading, awaiting my cock. I lightly pushed my cock against her slick flesh and Katie tried to take me inside her -- pushing back anxiously.

I teased her, pulling back so that only the tip of my cock remained in contact with my cousin's cunt. She moaned her frustration against her mother's sodden pussy meat, waggling her hips in a wordless pleading to be fucked. I let one hand slide up the smooth, flawless skin of her back until my fingers were wrapped around the tresses of her long, blonde hair. I jerked her head back with a quick movement of my arm simultaneously as I thrust forward. With semen and cunt cream dripping from her face, Katie let out a soulful scream as with one motion, I buried my aching cock deep inside her fiery pussy.

Amidst my lust, I grinned happily at my cousin who smiled back at me with an evil look of pleasure. As I ground my crotch against her taut ass cheeks, her tight vagina pulsating around my cock, I let go of her tresses and palming the back of her head, pushed her face back into Aunt Wanda's crotch!

Katie spread her knees apart a little more to help stabilize her body as I began to fuck her rapidly, thrusting my cock hard and deep into her womb. Each time I rammed my cock home, there was a gratifying muffled moan of pleasure from between Aunt Wanda's thighs and corresponding sobs of pleasure from Aunt Wanda's lips.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers