Healthy Motivation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,473 Followers

My cock throbbed with a not unpleasant pain from sudden and frequent use -- the sensation one gets only from intense and frequent sex. Part of me yearned for release, but I instinctively understood that I was now capable of a long term bout of sex and so, without fear of sudden and undesired premature ejaculation, I proceeded to give my lean and sexy cousin the fucking of her life -- desiring to pleasure her like I had done to her mother.

I fucked Katie hard and furiously fast. I fucked Katie slow and sensuously gentle. I made her moan and sob and cry and beg for mercy. I fucked my cousin as she cleaned her mother's pussy of my semen. I fucked her as she rose up, my arms around her waist, her head leaning back on my shoulder and sharing with me a cum filled kiss while her mother groggily moved around. I fucked Katie as Aunt Wanda moved around so her head was under her daughter's cock filled cunt, surprising me as I was swept in my lust for her daughter's pussy.

Aunt Wanda had wormed her way under her daughter and I wished I'd been paying more attention and could have seen her wiggling underneath Katie who was on her hands and knees, sobbing for me to fuck her harder. As my aunt told me later, she took her time, pausing to kiss and bite her daughter's long, blood swollen nipples, to tongue her flat belly and tickle her belly button and to kiss her way down Katie's cock filled pussy, her tongue trailing over the smooth skin of her mound before announcing her arrival to me by running her tongue along my cunt cream covered shaft as I fucked my cousin.

My aunt hungrily ran her tongue over our joined loins, licking pussy and cock together, adding fuel to a sexual conflagration with her wet tongue and warm breath. Katie's cries of ecstasy became more strident. My cock throbbed painfully with need, but I was in full control and unwilling to yield to any need to cum. Katie sailed wildly through one orgasm, her arms collapsing, causing her upper body to land on her mother -- her face once more in Aunt Wanda's crotch while her ass ground back against my thrusts in an erratic yet arousing fashion..

Wanda's moans joined our own as Katie again madly lapped at her mother's wide-spread cunt. My aunt's hands snaked upward, gripping her daughter's ass cheeks and spreading them apart. My heart beat faster as I gazed down at her winking little brown hole. Aunt Wanda's right hand disappeared and I felt it rubbing against her daughter's pussy and my cock. She returned it, now shiny and began massaging fingers against Katie's asshole. She did this once, then twice, the second time pressing her middle finger into my cousin's asshole up to the first knuckle.

Fevered swipes of my aunt's tongue over my cock and her daughter's pussy were followed by muffled gasps of "Fuck it! Fuck that hole, nephew!" In my lust and pleasure of fucking Katie's sweet cunt, it took a bit of time for me to comprehend what Aunt Wanda was asking of me. I almost lost control -- nearly shooting my load into Katie's womb as the idea of fucking her asshole took root in my mind. Looking down, I caught a partial glimpse of my aunt's cream smeared face -- lust and something more shining in her eyes.

Katie screamed in protest as I withdrew completely from her pussy, fury in her eyes as she looked back over her shoulder -- fury that changed to disbelief as she watched me spread her cheeks while her mother guided my painfully swollen cock to her small, tight brown hole. As the thick wedge-shaped head of my cock pressed against her asshole, Katie screamed, "OH GOD -- NO, I -- OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD." I never stopped, pressing forward steadily as Katie, despite any fears, pushed back out of instinct.

Katie's asshole was incredible tight and beneath my lust was thinking I might harm her when suddenly her sphincter relaxed and I was sinking into her warm, moist channel. I withdrew slightly and thrust again, going deeper. Katie whipped her head about, sending her sweaty, blonde tresses flailing as she screamed and clawed the sheets. Her anus tightened around my cock and I felt as if I were stuck inside her asshole. I decided not to withdraw, but instead placed my hands on her waist for leverage and began a steady, constant pressure to move forward. Her skin clung to my erection, but began to yield a fraction of an inch at a time.

My cousin's asshole was like a furnace and her cries and screams were like an aphrodisiac -- passionate moans of "YES!" and "NO" echoing in my ears. I had over half my long cock inside her tight back door and then I slowly began to worm my way in and out, each movement slightly easier than the one before as I opened Katie up. Wanda helped by licking her pussy furiously, keeping her daughter on the edge of orgasm with her talented tongue.

I let go of my cousin's waist, my hands rubbing her back, trying to sooth her through the ecstatic pain of being ass fucked with slow steady strokes, going deeper and deeper into her bowels with each thrust. Sweat poured off Katie's body in streams as she quivered and shook with pleasure, building up to another orgasm...and then she went insane.

At first I thought I'd hurt her, but her body went into spasms -- almost like a seizure and she flopped down, her face landing roughly on her mother's cunt and then I felt Aunt Wanda's fingers...inside Katie's pussy. I marveled as I realized that my aunt has inserted her entire hand inside her daughter's pussy and was fisting her! It felt like a large massive lump rubbing against my cock through the thin sheath of flesh that separated cunt and ass.

Katie screamed and although her limbs weren't cooperating, she tried to scrabble away from the unbelievable torrents of intense pleasure exploding inside her. "PLEASE FUCKGOD, NOOOOOO! TOOOO MUCH MOMMMAAAA! STOP! CUMMMING TOOO MUCH CUMMMMING!" she shrieked as she vainly tried to pull away. I'd never seen anything like it before, but the erotic carnality of the moment was too much and I lashed out with a hand and grabbed her by her sweaty mane and tugged back, not that I need to -- my cousin being impaled on both cock and fist -- her body essentially incapacitated by the greatest orgasm of her life!

Her mother and I continued to steadily fuck her -- me worming my cock in and out of her clamped down asshole and her mother steadily working her hand back and forth inside Katie's cunt, buried inside her to the wrist. Finally, Katie simply collapsed atop her mother, limp and helpless, unable to move, her face pressed into her mother's open pussy, gasping for breath. She let out low moans as Aunt Wanda and I continued to fuck her, her body shivering with little convulsions as we pumped cock and fist into her tender flesh.

Gradually, Katie's moans began to increase in intensity as we brought her closer and closer to another orgasm. Her hips began to movement in response to our thrusts. Suddenly, my cousin rose up on her arms and looked back at us through tear stained eyes and sobbed. "Fuck me...cum in me...fuck me and make me cummm!" Katie's face was smeared with pussy juice and semen -- her hair wet with sweat and held an expression of great carnal need.

I began to fuck her ass hard, Aunt Wanda picking up the pace in response and Katie threw her head back as she pushed back against us and let out a blood curdling scream of overwhelming pleasure. I felt my control slip away and I shoved my cock deep into her bowels and unleashed a torrent of hot semen, flooding her ass with my spunk. My cousin's body stiffened in response and her screams died away to a hoarse whisper as her orgasm immobilized her again. My own orgasm was enhanced as I felt my aunt's tongue rolling over my balls and then upwards along my ass crack.

Then Aunt Wanda began tonguing the shaft of my cock as I slowly worked it back and forth in Katie's asshole, lapping at the sperm coating it as the thick, white fluid was forced out. Finally, my cousin's sphincter relaxed enough to release me with a wet pop and I fell back and away from my family members coupled together in a classic sixty nine.

Katie was barely moving atop her mother's stocky body, spent from the exertions of being doubly fucked. Her only clear reaction came when her mother eased her whole hand from her cunt -- pain and pleasure erupting together as Aunt Wanda removed her hand and then happily licked the thick coating of Katie's juices off her entire hand. In a faint voice, Katie whimpered, "I love you, Momma."

Aunt Wanda chuckled and responded, "I love you too, baby. Now give it to me. Give it to Momma like we talked about." My aunt reached up and massaged Katie's taut ass cheeks and spread them apart, exposing her now wide open ass hole. Moments passed as Wanda kneaded her daughter's spread cheeks, Katie occasionally moaning. Then my cousin seemed to flex her ass cheeks and her asshole seemed to pucker and then I understood. A blob of my semen was expelled by Katie's sphincter and slowly drooled out her ass to fall and splatter on my aunt's face!

Aunt Wanda moaned, "Yesssss...that's it baby...feed me John's jizzum!" As Katie softly made quiet noises of pleasure, she continued to work her sphincter muscles to push my seed out of her asshole, letting it slowly pour onto her mother's waiting face -- her mouth open and tongue extended in a vision of depraved carnality. My exhausted cock throbbed and ached at the sight and I almost thought I would have another erection on the spot -- never having seen such a wildly sexual sight, but I had momentarily reached my limits and could only watch in awe as my aunt ate my semen from her daughter's ass.

When no more sperm seemed to be in the offing, Aunt Wanda lifted her head and tongued Katie's well fucked asshole, making my cousin cry out anew between her own licks of her mother's pussy. Finally, both began to move, coming around to face each other, their faces smeared with semen and pussy juice, to kiss each other in an incestuous moment beyond anything I had ever imagined possible.

My aunt and cousin finally crawled over to me and cuddled with me, each one kissing my face gently before resting their heads on my chest, their legs draped possessively over my thighs. For an hour or so, we drifted in and out of sleep, all exhausted, but very content. Aunt Wanda wrapped a hand gently around my weary cock and squeezed it lovingly. "This worked out just fine, nephew. I think me and Katie have found the man we've been looking for."

I let out a long, happy sigh and replied, "I am your's, Aunt Wanda."

Between little cat-naps, we talked, mostly of future plans. My aunt and cousin painted a picture of daily bouts of sex -- maybe with both, sometimes just with one, depending on their schedules, accompanying our walks. Katie snuggled closer to me and kissed my shoulder and said, "You might want to go to the doctor and see if you can get some of those magic blue pills. I reckon you'll need to keep that cock hard a lot more than you used to.

I laughed and said, "I don't know -- you two certainly can inspire a stiff cock in a man. You two did stuff today that I never even dreamed a woman could or would do!" My cock, weary as it was, gave a twitch at the memory of my aunt and cousin kissing, their faces coved in cum.

Aunt Wanda slowly stroked my deflated cock and said, "Yeah, it surprises us too, sometimes. Before Katie and I became lovers, I never knew I could be that way. I was a good Christian girl -- hell, I was a virgin on my wedding night, but since the first time my little girl touched me -- all these wicked things keep coming to mind and I doubt there's anything I wouldn't do with Katie...and now you." She gave me a wicked smile -- one that had a lot of promise to it.

"We're a couple of incestuous sluts, Cuz, and you get to be our incestuous lover," giggled Katie, rising up to kiss me on the lips. "Like I told you, I think it's what makes it better...incest. Fuck, I love the word!"

I could do nothing but agree with my aunt and cousin. I had been transported to another world...a world I never imagined existed and a world I could never imagine leaving. I felt like I was in a dream as I helped Aunt Wanda and Katie shower and clean up, helping to towel off their luscious bodies. Even though my cock was temporarily out of commission, I was already looking forward to the next day.

Dressed in clean clothes, my aunt and cousin gave me long, loving kisses -- Aunt Wanda ending hers with a nasty lick across my lips and a few reminders. "You be ready at 7:30 in the morning, nephew. The sooner we get in our walk, the sooner we can get back here and spend the day fucking and sucking." She glanced around my messy living room. "And clean this place up -- I might want to fuck you on the living room floor!"

My cousin Katie gave me a good bye kiss and said, "Oh, and in case you need a reminder of what's in store, I'll leave this here." She reached into her gym bag and pulled out a long oddly piece of rubber. My eyes widened as I realized I was looking at a very life like dildo -- eighteen inches to two feet long, with realistic cock heads at either end. My cousin laid it gently on my coffee table and added, "I reckon that might serve as a motivator if you wake up sore in the morning and don't think you can make it!"

And when I did wake up that next morning, looking at that wicked dildo and imagining my aunt and cousin using it did help me move my aching body to the shower and get cleaned up by the time Aunt Wanda and Katie arrived. Every day that followed brought two sure things: unbelievable incestuous sex and a healthier body. Six months have passed by. I've never felt better in my life and my sex life is wonderful. I've been working second shift at the mill for almost four months. I go home and get some sleep and then I'm up exercising with and fucking two insatiable and lovely women. I'm happier than I've ever been and all it took was a little healthy motivation!

The End

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,473 Followers