Heart of Darkness Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alien looking plant quickly ate up the ants by shooting its cylindrical monster tongue out, which allowed the ants to stick to it, and then, just as rapidly, it would suck the tongue back into its mouth, and then shoot it out again with incredible speed. Within seconds the ants disappeared from Darla's body, consumed by the plant's sticky tongue. However, as it slurped up the ants on her wet and mud slime covered body, the plant's rough tongue made Darla's skin tingle, as it pulled her skin slightly each time it rubbed against it, a feeling of which was not at all unpleasant.

The tentacle of the plant slowly slithered around Darla, eating as it went, making her hot as it did so, until it finally it found its way to her pussy where the majority of the ant colony had settled. Darla then watched, helplessly and fearfully, bitting her tongue in order to stifle a moan of pleasure, so as to not startle and frighten, as the sticky stamin devoured the ants until most of them were gone. However, as it paused and sniffed at Darla's wet opening, the creature sensed that there were still ants in her, as it focused on the most likely hiding place, her wet pussy.

The plant's tentacle was was designed to dig into the ground and burrow for more, but it was not in the ground where the ants now were hidden, instead the creature burrowed into Darla's helpless and very wet pussy. As the tongue action started, the plant used its long tentacle and slid into Darla, then out again, faster than any cock could possibly duplicate, as the natural sticky adhesion of the plant's tentacle tugged on her vaginal walls, causing her G spot to be repeatedly and gently pulled and released.

In response to the fucking she was now receiving, Darla's hips jerked with each flick, as she moaned in ecstasy, while at the same time feeling the control of her body slowly begin to return to her. Then, as her legs returned to her control, and without scaring the creature, Darla slowly raised her knees and spread them wide. Darla then raised herself on her elbows to watch how she was now being fucked. As Darla raised and spread her knees, the tentacle moved in a bit deeper, while she began to rotate her hips. This shift in her legs allowed the tentacle to enter her and move in and out, while its stamin reached even deeper in her and licked at her cervix, causing her breathing to increase rapidly in response.

As the tentacle kept searching her wetness, Darla felt another orgasm rapidly approaching; however, she knew that, when it did arrive, she would jerk violently and the creature would be scared away, making her pleasurable experience incomplete. Slowly, as her mind concentrated on staving off her orgasm, Darla inched her ass forward, raising herself, while her hands then moved under the tentacle, stroking it in order to keep it calm while she controlled her response to the impending explosion.

The calming effect of Darla's stroking worked, as her orgasm was so powerful that she had to bite hard on her lip, in order not to scare the creature as she spurted her cum on the tentacle's head, which it then greedily licked clean. Suddenly, as Darla laid back, the plant, sensing that there were no more ants to find, withdrew its tendril for the last time out of her, and then disappeared inside the plant, leaving Darla to gasp for air, after having climaxed so hard that her lungs were now nearly depleted of oxygen.

Finally, as she laid there in the brush, basking in the afterglow and gasping for air, Darla watched the plant close up and go back to sleep as she fell back seating and panting, not knowing what to think. However, what she did know was that she had to find her way back to civilization, but before she could go back, she knew that she had to regain the strength that the botany of the lake had taken from her.

12