All Comments on 'Heart of Stone Ch. 03'

by psyche_b_mused

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
DaniellekittenDaniellekittenover 15 years ago
Very good but for one thing

In one of the other chapters you say she just awakened him, but then you say he gathered the herbs he used on her last summer...otherwise, I really am enjoying this story.

bad_girl69bad_girl69over 15 years ago
Very good

I have really liked this chapter so far. But i was kind of wondering, what are some of the things that are expected of her as his mate? Im just curious. :)

BUT, you did really wonderfully with this chapter, and i cant wait for the next one. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hurry

hurry up, your story is by far the greatest, and i wish to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hating the suspense!!!!

i absolutely love the story but you need to hurry and make another chapter i am on pins and needles here!!!

TricialenTricialenover 15 years ago
Suddenly Gargoyles Seem Very Sexy

Adien is very tender and sweet and gentle with Mary. You did a great job with this chapter. I think that by the time Winter Solstice came around she had been there for months so he could have gathered the herbs in the Summer. At the beginning of the chapter the days were getting shorter and the weather was still warm.

The only complaint I have is that he calls her 'child' alot and for a lover that seems very fatherly or something a male relative would say.

Anyway, good job and I'll be looking for more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wonderful

I agree with the whole calling her child part.. though I can see why he might he may be her mate now but he is still older than her by far so she would seem childlike in age and she is still so innocent too but it doesn't seem right maybe find something else for him to call her that shows love but also still expresses she is an innocent..( good luck with that though cause I can't figure what that word might be.. hmmm maybe why your the writer and not me) but I do love this story I am glad that you are writing it and I also would like to know what he expects from her as his mate..cause we are all curious ..and another thing can they have kids?? just a thought.. I do love this story and so far you are doing a marvelous job of it I hope you get a chance to write LOTS more and add them all soon.. it's hard to wait for wonderful things.. but this chapter was worth a day wait or so..love it keep going..

MINKXMINKXover 15 years ago
About the pet name "child"...

You could get icked and think, ewww is that a perv child molester kinda thing? But the story does not have that sort of vibe. It's more like...Aiden is centuries older, and she's innocent from her upbringing. Think about loving little nicks; I call my lover baby, and who'd look at me twice for that? The reverse-I'm not a lil thing-5'7" and a fierce, hard bodied Irish brat but a lot of my lovers have been BIG men...8-10 inches taller, prolly twice my weight, and their affectionate pet names for me were kitten or lil one. It's all in the vibe, and to me, there's no ick vibe from Aidan's use of the word child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
absolutely love it

He said he got the herbs the summer before, because he has now been awake for several months.

I love how he is slightly dominant, pressuring her to ontine but not going further than what he knows she subconsciously wants to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
alright

not a bad story but a bit too mills and boons for my taste.

then again looking at the dates this is one of your early works so i'll look forward to your other works. keep it up.

jl_odjccjl_odjccalmost 12 years ago

Okay, I am sick of hearing him refer to her as child. He is having sex with her and is still calling her, child. If my man called me that, there would be some problems. If I can get passed that ( sorry for some reason it is really annoying me) then I think it can be/ will be a good story.

demon91demon91over 11 years ago

I have to agree w. the ickiness of the child thing, otherwise enjoying the story.

pleasureseeker5pleasureseeker5over 11 years ago
Calling her 'child' upsets everyone? What about

the fact that he rips her open not once but twice, the second time causing her great pain, and ignores her cries and just keeps tearing into her, injuring her further? THAT doesn't bother anyone?

reader8reader8almost 11 years ago

it's kind of strange how he keeps calling her child, and when he rips her open the second time he barely pauses to let her adjust. the poor girl didn't even get much of a warning!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Opps

Sorry I accidentally rated it a one... I LOVED IT 😄😃😀😆

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Wow...and it was going so good until he all-but raped her. I really didn't like that part and wonder if I should stop reading this story now since if he had really cared for her, he would have prepared her MUCH better than that, gone much slower, and not have continued abusing her in such a way when he knew he was hurting her badly. Did he enjoy hurting her?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous