All Comments on 'Hearts of Warriors Ch. 20'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 190 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great!

Love it...more to come?

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51over 5 years ago
wow

What a story! I loved it. Still some grammatical errors here and there, but the story-line and telling was excellent. Do continue.

crawler101crawler101about 7 years ago
meh

a very bad ending to a prety good story.

PalessaDPalessaDover 7 years ago
Excellent

Yep, oh this is gonna be cool 😎

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chilling

I too just began reading your stories in the last week or so. They are all very good, but this last chapter was just chilling.

j76475j76475over 7 years ago
A late reader

I found your stories last week. I got started reading and could not stop. A great story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wonderful

i am so glad i found your stories late

i don't have to wait with baited breath for the next chapter !

jaz you are a great author, your characters are so real that you bring us joy, sadness, complete shock and disbelief

i fully expect your books to be #1 bestsellers and people to be queuing at midnite once the date of your releases are published :)

totally enamoured fan kat

canndcanndalmost 9 years ago
WOW!~

Crazy ending no one could forsee. If she is human, can she be turned or mated and become a were? How does it work. I think Annie should have made the statement of what was possible. Does this mean she gets that time span to live, age normally and will die leaving Liam alone? Poor Rhianna. What is her crime? I guess to let Anakatrine take over? Did her other half share her plan? With Caleb not having spoken to her, there was no plan. How does this solve anything? It creates pain and hatred. Will Anaktatrine say what her reason for doing so was? What was the point of this 'justice'. Wasn't she the one who said they didn't need a queen anymore, but then she just took over and used her powers to be judge jury and executioner. Is it a word of warning to the European covens? I'm unsure what the point all is. I pity Annie and I think Caleb needs to take some blame bc he was so intractable that he forced annie's hand to turn to her other side to take over, clearly not knowing her plan?

mind-blowing ending. glad I was behind now, b/c I don't have to wait for the next story!

Poor annie will be treated like a stranger by all. I'm worried about her. I don't see Caleb protecting her sadly. We shall see. Sounds like there is lots of pain to go around and I can't imagine the future of all our favorite characters. . crazy crazy crazy!

Sadly, who died from Liam's break??

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hi Jaz。。。

Overall, love, love, love % of the way your storyline for this entire series...even the way weave the majority of them....I like the cliffhangers in your stories, esp this last one...like another anonymous, that Liam should feel hatred towards Anakatrine was so uncharacteristics...seems to me vampires and weres have a tendency to want to react by wanting to kill someone for this or that...that no matter how intelligent and powerful they are, most are incapable of controlling themselves, esp when it comes to their mate, for which they are obsessively possessive, even when it's family or brothers.....its unrealistic, for example, that Caleb does not like his Annie being hug by Rafe for too long (even in Mac/Lily relationship when she hugs other men)...perhaps you could do something about that? Unless of course, vamps/weres characters are like that...I did follow Tears of the Fallen that continues from HOTW. I just love the way you project Anakatrine/Annie - someone with such forgiveness in their hearts and so so so magnanimous...you gave understanding on why she IS the VAMPIRE QUEEN... Keep up the good work. The way you wrote, there are so many directions you can go with each of these characters coz you made them very very interesting....@!@

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Also

What's the difference between stripping someone's immortality and just simply killing them. Seems to me it's just one in the same. However taking someone's vampireness as a manner of discipline is quite crafty but other than that ...

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
WHAT???????

This kind of ending should be like 2/3 the way through a story.............

Excuse me while I go stick my head out the window and scream.............

I'm gonna go check your bio and see if there's another sequel...fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OMG

Okay so Gard and Akatrine have a mother and when she first performed that spell was when she was a baby so it means that she maybe gave birth to her a bit before she turned into a vampire so that leaves one question.... Akatrine is a growing girl and vamps don't grow older their mom was a very old vampire so it MAY mean that the king and queen can have babies >:3 I hope so!! I want caleb to become a daddy!

GrelkGrelkalmost 10 years ago
Mother

Anakatrine and Gard has a mother?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loss for words

I'm reading the FTI series from start to end for the third time now. Every time I get to the end of this chapter my hearts stops. So amazing.

You have such a great gift and I'm so glad you share it with us. I hope you always keep writing. Thank you!

msreadmsreadalmost 10 years ago
Holy Mother of God

This is the 3rd time I'm reading the FTI saga...it never fails to blow me away each time. You are a fucking amazing writer woman, hats of to you!

Muadib89Muadib89about 10 years ago
Reply to Anonymus

By the way she frased that kers ,if one repints & dos anoff good deeds thin the kers is lifted & one go's bake to being a vamp.However you only have a human life spane to do it in.

WTH of language is this ?`cos it aint any english i can understand !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved the series so far, despite serious flaws

I came across jazcullen's stories two weeks back and I can't help commenting on some of the things that I didn't like: The number of characters finding their mates is ridiculous, it's like there are mates hidden in every bush. Also, the sex scenes became rather repetitive after a while. And I really didn't like the conclusion of this chapter. It feels as if Liam's breakdown and his healing by Reasa were predetermined plot points, and the preceding events were written in an implausible manner just to reach the desired plot points.

Despite the complains, I have been reading jazcullen's works like an addict, so clearly the flaws aren't that serious, and the characters are very compelling. Oh and I think the best series was the one about Dayton. I just cried like a baby throughout that series.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Holy Crap!

What a bloody amazing ending to this story.

Wow.

I started reading these series, the night before last and i cannot stop.

Just adoring the characters and how well they are written.

Just brilliant.

I have not read anything on Literotica that even comes close to being as talented as what you write.

winterchicwinterchicover 10 years ago
amazing!

I applaud your skillful writing. I absolutely love all of your stories. Keep going and please let us know when and where we can get your published work.

Wyld_CatWyld_Catover 10 years ago
wow

just wow... i had to read that last page a few times & i'm still not 100% i understood it all... wow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My God !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way she frased that kers ,if one repints & dos anoff good deeds thin the kers is lifted & one go's bake to being a vamp.However you only have a human life spane to do it in.

coffinbaitcoffinbaitabout 11 years ago
please tell me you will continue!

I hope all is well with you I miss reading your stories. I have read all of your stories and can't wait to see and read more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Publish ?

Awesome so what name are your books published under? I'd like to buy them

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlabout 11 years ago
Aw Jaz, you are awesome!

Fantastic end to the story. You should be very proud of what you have accomplished here. Good luck with all your adventures in getting published. I look forward to reading more of your fine work when you are ready.

drews_lette11drews_lette11about 11 years ago
Tears

My god! i dont even know what to say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
O!M!G!

My word!!!!!!! U can write!!!!! Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Butterflies1974Butterflies1974over 11 years ago
Priceless...

Priceless...what a way to leave one story and start the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brilliant!!!!

Absolutely Brilliant!!! Please continue with this story as there are too many unanswered question left over. I have been playing catchup and I now find myself left hanging... is there any other stories after this that continue with this series?

oneboobeeoneboobeeover 11 years ago
awesome!!!!

Please post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please

This is awesome! I have to know what happens next. please post another chapter soon this story is just to riveting

IdscuIdscuover 11 years ago
Wow.

I love this series. Seriously spent hours reading all your stories this year. Wow! Do we have an "empire strikes back"?

Rubyred660Rubyred660over 11 years ago
More, more

OMG amazing I loved, loved, loved reading the stories. Need to read about the hybrids & their mates, Karn, Pietro & Brandon too. Hope you continue their stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WHY?!

Omg!! How long will this hiatus be exactly lol..... I must know what happens. I'm kinda obsessed with this series. Ugh I need more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow...

How long will this hiatus last? The cliff hanger is already killing me... lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

The World is going to burn!!!! I am horrified at the conduct of the Vampire King! This is just so awful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
If the Mayans are right...

And the world does end on December 21, I'm not going to know what happens!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NO!

This is absolutely AWFUL! Poor Annie! She didn't even get a chance to put up a fight! Anakartine just took over and didn't even give her a say! Caleb can't leave Annie! It would kill her! AHHH! Damn you, hiatus! I don't know if I can take it! I love this series, but seriously!!!

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 11 years ago
Wow

Well this just took a turn for the worst. Hope you come back and redeem it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
...

FUCK!!! that was.... shite. AMAZING!!!!!!! amazing!!!!! please i hope you carry on writing this story.. PLEASE!!!!

kris10ekris10eover 11 years ago
hiatus....hiatus....after that...

You want to go in hiatus and leave us hanging just like that....

Jaz you can be so cruel at times yet so brilliant. I have this love you hate you relationship with you!!!

The ending was just perfect....you truly out did yourself this time.

Thanks so much for the dedication, loyalty, and time you give us...its very much so appreciated! Thanks again. I can't wait for the next chapter. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

I am not sure if I want to hug you for giving us this masterpiece or commit murder over the cliff hanger. I love your work and will watch eagerly for the next story

TiyeTiyeover 11 years ago
OMG!!!!!!

omg omg omg Aah poor Annie. Please put me out of my misery soon, I need to know what happens to Liam & his mate as well as Annie, and Liliana & her baby. I have been totally entranced by your stories these series of stories have had me so wrapped up I could do nothing else. You have a wonderful talent & I am so grateful you have been willing to share. Keep it up!

Blessings

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Heart. Breaking!

Amazing stories!!! Cant wait for more poor annie! So desperate to know what happens next keep up the freakin amazing work!!!! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you!

Have loved every chapter of this series and look forward to future chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
aaaannnndddddd cue the tears

love love your work. i know a good story when i can cry without feeling stupid. ugh. cannot WAIT for the next story!!!! hope the hiatus doesn't take long!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh! My! Goodness!

I AM TRYING TO KEEP FROM GOING CRAZY AFTER READING THIS! I KNOW I'M WRITING IN ALL CAPS, BECAUSE I AM SCREAMING INSIDE!!! Please, take your well-deserved rest, and really enjoy it, because you have a lot of end-tying to do. You have a wonderful plethora of ideas and the ability to spin interesting, fantastical tales. However, YOU CANNOT LEAVE US HANGING ON LIKE THIS FOREVER!!! I can't wait for the new spin-off stories. Congratulations on this one, and all the endeavors you are undertaking! Blessings...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
But.....

When will there be more? How long is this break? I love your stories!! They are amazing!! Please write again soon. I will be waiting impatiently for the next one. Thank you.

trinisamplertrinisamplerover 11 years ago
OMFG!!!OMFG!!!

i wish there were more stars for me to vote!!..Perfect but cruel ending i love you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMFG

:0 THAT CANT BE IT!!!!!!

NOOOO!

PLEASE DONT LET THIS BE THE END!

Evil_RatEvil_Ratover 11 years ago
Perfect!

Perfect ending! I was wondering about something along this idea/ plot line, and I love that you came up with it & used it! Yes, it is something of a cliffhanger - but it is what I call a GOOD cliffhanger. It follows the plot/ storyline, fits with the characters involved, and does NOT read as something developed by some middle schooler in a "required" literature class he/ she did NOT want to take(and possibly HATES the teacher).

reader018reader018over 11 years ago
Poor Annie

I feel bad for her,with Caleb being an ass and hurting her. He's also an ass because he's blaming her for something she had no control over,and pushing her too far that Anakatrine had to something she didn't want to do so now he's treating like shit! Guess he was right allong; he doesn't deserve to have Annie after all with the way he's treating her!!! Aside from that,excellent work with this part of the series! Please don't make us wait to long!! Thanks for writing your stories!!!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
Oh I love it how you fuck with our minds Jaz!!!

You are like the Anakatrine of our literotica lives! I'm so glad that it wasn't finished of neatly in a lovely "we are the world" kind of resolution happy happy joy joy weres/ vamps/ Varcolac living together in happiness and harmony way! That would be so utterly boring! I hope that Caleb/ Callain loses Annie/ Anakatrine, I really do. His character is such a meglomaniacal petulant shithead! PLEASE give him the most gigantic biatchslap that he so aptly deserves! And break? What is this break? Inconceivable! Unacceptable! You must be at your laptop/ computer writing for us 24-7! Who said you could have a break! You brought this fanaticism upon yourself! You only have yourself to blame for making us all addicted to your writing! There is no "break" EVER! xoxoxoxoxoxo LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The world you have created is so intricate in detail and the characters back stories so interwoven. It is obvious hates being defied (dominant male and such) but he is also desperate to keep history from repeating. Annie has now become an even bigger threat to the vampire nation, and he stands to loose her once more. Can't wait for more of the story to unfold

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
uhhh...

Fuck you anonymous. Any particular reason WHY you hate this amazing story written by a lit hall of fame author? Any reason at all? Any REAL reason why?

PurchasePricePurchasePriceover 11 years ago
How

Could this story have gotten any better, I thought it was ending soon. My heads going to implode if the next chapter isn't released soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
at last

with any luck caleb and the others will attack annie and she will wipe them all out, thus ending this long winded and over hyped pile of rubbish.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
Oh man.

Even with the warning, I could just kill you for that ending.

I don't understand why Caleb is so mad though. Is he just jealous that Anakatrine is more powerful than Callain? Threatened? Yes, someone got hurt unexpectedly. Annie knew nothing about it and what's done is done. Anakatrine made sure that Caleb didn't go back on his word. She served justice. Reasa did deserve to die and Liam should be grateful that she lives. Caleb should be grateful that Anakatrine forced Reasa to save Liam and therefore more people under their protection.

I really don't get why he's being such an ass to Annie. Has he forgotten that she didn't even know she was Anakatrine a few decades ago? He's had hundreds and thousands of years to come to terms with being Callain. He has memories. She didn't. He shouldn't expect her to know Anakatrine and everything in Anakatrine's mind.

There is nothing I hate more than an irrational male with a bruised ego.

I have a feeling I am going to hate the first few chapters of the next story but I'm looking forward to it nonetheless. Thanks for writing!

dragongoddessdragongoddessover 11 years ago
wow

I knew liam and raesa would be mates, just had that feeling and that she'd die but.. that was a great twist to it! I really look forward to this continuing with bated breath.. enjoy your hiatus though!!! and thank you very much for such incredible stories that I've enjoyed a great deal :)

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Speculation time!

It has been a while since I have actually speculated on your stories but here goes. lol

Now that Reasa is human, Liam is going to mate her and in doing so will make her into the thing she was trying to kill. She will also tell them everything she knows about the ones behind the attacks and the poison.

Anakatrine is such a coward as she is now letting Annie cop all the anger for something SHE did, knowing Caleb/Callian would never hurt his Annie. I hope Annie's character and strength of compassion will seep into Anakatrine so deeply that she will retreat into the receases of her mind that she will cause no more harm and Caleb will still be with his Annie in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
abrupt ending

an exciting chapter, lots of excitement but really, much is unresolved. almost just swept under the rug. please don't take this too badly but your story plot and development is weak and over dramatized. i do like your characters, creativity and capable writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

Okay, first of all, love your work, please post where you get published.

Second, is everybody mad at Anakatrine because they are scared she's so powerful she can make people human? What is so bad about being human? Why is Caleb so mad at her? I need another installment....hint hint hint.

Beasts_onyxBeasts_onyxover 11 years ago
Holy freaking crap.

I... I don't know if there are words. Curious if now Reasa could become a werewolf to be with Liam. I'm nervous where Annie and Caleb are heading (as you full well planned for everyone to be). What an intense last chapter. For reasons of greed, I hope a publishing company snaps you up quickly that way not only can I have my own copy of the series, but then you can also get back to writing. Amazing as is your standard. :) good luck Jaz. Know your fans support you wholeheartedly and eagerly await your next form of literary torture- er, I mean installment ;)

KrazyWhiteBoyKrazyWhiteBoyover 11 years ago
OMG!!!

Wow!!! You are truly amazing! One day the World will know your name. I see your FTI series being made into a series on HBO or Showtime. I know I wait for each installment and each chapter like it already is!!

Mwatkins66Mwatkins66over 11 years ago
Awesome

You are truly a gifted writer. No character is a safe character , you have a wicked( as in great) mind and it shows with all the twist. Can hardly want for the next series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What????????????

I didn't like this turn of events; didn't see it coming. Will await the next installment; love the story, hate the cliffhanger.

darkendwooddarkendwoodover 11 years ago
ok I had to comment again

I cannot believe how 'pro Anakatrine' the posts seem to be! She annoys the heck out of me. She's one peson, she isn't anyones queen. Yeah yeah she's the soul of an ancient vampire queen, but so what? Does that give her the right to rule over everyone! I think what everyone is forgetting is that the Were's are suppose to set the rules here. The Valoric are still part of the pack. A member of the pack was attacked, not to mention what happened in Europe, and suddenly Anakatrine steps in and without so much as a conversation she decides on her own what needs to be done! Why didn't she talk to anyone about what she wanted to do? Personally if I were the were's I'd begin to distance myself from this ancient fuckheads. Yeah. Caleb was pissed and acted rashly, but he wasn't anymore rash then Annie in letting the ancient bitch take over and make decisions without consulting anyone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonxeecul

What a twist. I will be waiting impatiently for the continuation. Your writing draws me in till the very end. Please don't make its wait to long

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
girrrrrl

YAASS. Ilu. All of it a massive surprise. Well done.

shannonor82shannonor82over 11 years ago
LOVE!!!!

Loved it as usual. Enjoy your break and come back refreshed. Can't wait to see where it all goes and please update when you know if the FTI will be available for sale.

peachesgirlpeachesgirlover 11 years ago
When?

OMG!!!! Your killing me. How long do we have to wait? I think I loved this one the best. I like seeing all the children grown, and finding mates of their own. I would like to see what is happening in the Hanlen pack too.

Hope you have something in the works soon.

LOVE IT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Amazing...just like all the rest!! I agree though...can we at least get a time frame on the next story? If not, I know I will be on here everyday looking! LOL Keep up the great work!! I am anxious to see how this plays out with a hybrid and a human as mates. So many questions in my head!! Will they refuse to let Liam go through the mating process? Can they even mate with her being human? What will happen between Caleb and Annie?

EllaLanEllaLanover 11 years ago
Time frame?

I just need one question answered, after all I need to be able to concentrate on work, carrying on the day to day mundane task of living. When can we expect the new story? So that I won't be a slave to your bio page and story page for that matter. An estimate.......1 week, 4 weeks, 2 months..........get my drift? Thanks though...as always....I have no words!

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
MORE

MORE MORE MORE MORE. know you want a break, but please don't make us wait to long i beg you.

darkendwooddarkendwoodover 11 years ago

Good story. I like your story lines but I get a bit tired of the constant them that ancient vampires make all the rules / important decisions. It just seems unbalanced. Besides from that, great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Freakin' Awesome!!!

You're a BAD ASS Jazz!!! Looking forward to the continuation of your exciting stories. Please keep it coming. My all time favorite author =) You freakin' ROCK!!!

allimbaallimbaover 11 years ago
holy shit!

Such a good ending! Cannot wait for the next story to appear!

ErrorLoveCritiqueErrorLoveCritiqueover 11 years ago
Ummmmm

Love Love Love - and am very anxious to read the rest -

but why exactly would Liam / Caleb angry at her choice - I know they are - but Caleb wanted to kill her and deny Liam his mate and this kills her but doesn't harm Liam - which seems like a good solution. It seems hes just more angry that she is so powerful... And in Liam's case she prevented the final death of his Mate so why on earth would he want revenge ... I dunno I feel that some of this drama is just drama for the sake of it...

EllieLavenEllieLavenover 11 years ago
LOVED IT!!! LOVED IT!!! LOVED IT!!!

Like some of the other comments, I would be soooo mad about the rift between Caleb and Annie, if I didn't have complete faith in you to resolve their issues in your next story. I actually like the fact that you are showing problems in their relationship, it makes it more realistic (well as realistic as you can get in a story about vamps and were's) and my guess is that their bond becomes stronger after they deal with their problems. I understand you are taking a break before writing the next story, (you have earned it!), BUT please make it a quick break!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I never really liked Caleb from the start, and now, I'm thinking that all of this was his fault. Had he not been so fixed on his kind of punishment, if he hadn't been so arrogant with the Varcolac, maybe things would have been a bit different. Anyway, good luck on your work, and hopefully you'll be able to come back soon with a story equally as intertaining.

BTW. I never like Lily much either. She was just so immature, but I guess that makes a dynamic character. I would have disliked her more if she were just a perfect little girl.

Overall, your lapses in posting made more anxious to read. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Really starting to dislike Celeb

azcanuckazcanuckover 11 years ago
OK - just one question.

When is the next story coming out?

I mean - I have been following this one religiously - and this is just too much of a cliffhanger to let it stew too long.

You write wonderfully - and really get people involved with your characters.

Needless to say, there are hundreds of us out here who risk withdrawal if we don't get more soon.

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicover 11 years ago
um wow, just wow

totally stunned and not sure how I am feeling other than I doubt I will be getting much sleep now and ... just ... wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sometimes I wish I waited...

to read this story. It just KILLS me to be hanging off the edge of a cliff by my fingernails like this... indefinitely!!! I want to push forks in my eyes!!!

But like literary crack... was SOO GOOD!!!!!! However do you come up with this stuff???! Take your break, but I truly can't wait till you come back. PLEASE come back soon. You light up our lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I am in tears

I ... I just.. I DON'T WANT THIS TO END ... I have spent over a year reading your stories and this series was by far the best.. I mean dang.. look at the way you ended this one although I must admit I am secretly hoping this isn't end! please tell me there will be another series as a continuing of this series ... ! there are soo many parts to this series that were left unfinished.. there are soo many questions I have for you like :

1. Is kallum going to be alpha over the hybrids?

2. Who are the other hybrids mates?

3. Are all the threats towards the hybrids gone?

4. Will annie emotionally survived after the tremor of what she did that day?

5. omg what about Caleb? Will his ego ever take a break? jheesh.. he seriously needs some water and chill-out pill.. Lool

6. Elina and Karn... they seem to have a hot and steamy sexual connection ... eek.. it sends shivers of anticipation down my spine :P

I can't wait for your break to be over (I hope you really enjoy your break by the way, perhaps even get the creative juices flowing)... please please PLEASE don't let this be the end.. I am dying to know what happens next... there are sooo many unanswered questions :(, I am missing your stories!

Love from,

Your adoring fan :)

4ever_Dreaming4ever_Dreamingover 11 years ago
Omg

I cant believe it ended like that!! I need moreeee!!

BadCittyLadyBadCittyLadyover 11 years ago
.....ah .....

where to start... Caleb needs-well several things, one to get in touch will his other half-Callain(?) & two GET A GRIP! & TAKE A DEEP BREATH.

now how long of a break are we talking about here, cause i think i might just go a little nuts too! I do hope that you really mean that the next part of the story will pick up right here cause that as your ending is just not right. I am also thinking that what annie was talking about being one with her previous self was that the queen was content to let annie be in charge until push comes to shove then it is her place to take over and to know when that is needed. now caleb needs to reconnect with callain, then just maybe he would understand.

aslo i am just dying to see how lily and mac are doing and how her parents are go to be!

Please enjoy your break just dont let us die waiting too long now! :)

ps incase you forgot you are one of the best writers ever! :)

blacgoldblacgoldover 11 years ago
I'm speechless.

After reading your warning I thought I was prepared for the ending. Boy was I wrong. Caleb forced Annie to relenquish control to the Queen but is still so bent on physical execution that he can't see that he would be executing one of the very ones he has sworn to protect at the same time. Making Reasa human again strips her of the ability to harm anyone else. Will Liam be able to return her powers if they complete the mating? If not what happens to him when she dies as all humans must? Will Liam survive if Reasa refuses to mate? How would a rogue Varcolac impact the world? Will Annie and Caleb be able to reach an understanding that will allow them to remain together? How will this affect the players in this intricate tale?

Enjoy your break Jaz. You are an amazing storyteller. I will be waiting on pins and needles for the next part of the story.

xxstarfish123xxxxstarfish123xxover 11 years ago
holy shit!!!!

Yur being mean that yu have to end off with a cliff hanger like that:( i love it tho iys got me hooked! Please write the next chap

ter quickly

nazari2964nazari2964over 11 years ago
Wow cont'd

Oops *strangle

nazari2964nazari2964over 11 years ago
Wow

So for starters you did warn us about the ending. :( You totally deserve to take a break when you feel you need one. I can't wait for your rewrite to be published because I will be preordering it. I loved then ending to this because you kept it open for the next part when you feel the time is right to write it. I did want to strange Caleb. Can't he see she was giving him the bloodthirsty justice he was looking for and protecting Liam at the same time. If Thereasa was to really die then who knows what would have happen to Liam. Annie is his mate and he should trust her not only when he can see the outcome being good. It's called having faith. The story was the best so far of all. Enjoy your time of. Get some much deserved and needed RR just don't forget about us.

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaover 11 years ago
cruel cruel cruel

That was the cruelest cliffhanger ending ever Jaz!!

I just knew something would happen to Annie and Caleb.

To be honest I really think Caleb was a prick! If he had listened to Annie to begin with instead of going all mental on her, Anakatrine wouldn't have had to do such an extreme thing. The punishment in itself is cruel but how is it worse than executing her? I will have to say I am on Anakatrines side in this case. But I want Annie back!!!!! and shame on Caleb for the bitch comment, he can't blame it all on her...

Jaz please come back soon you are killing me here!

123udontknowme123udontknowmeover 11 years ago
Hmmm....

If Caleb had been able to compromise, Anakatrine wouldn't have had to have done that. I don't see why he is nagging. Now that Ressa is human, she can't hurt them nor run away from them. Sure, it shows the vampire queen has the power to take away peoples immortality, but it's not like she wanted to. :l Caleb should remember why he made that law 20 some years ago... to protect Annie's family. He did it for her, couldn't he just listen to her and continue trusting her judgment?

I can't wait for the next story. This almost had me in tears. I hope Rafe sees the bright side of things, or if he will be mad that Ressa is human. (His mate was human, it isnt that bad, right?) Anyways... I'll be waiting!

GlosUKGlosUKover 11 years ago
Oh heck

That was a big ending or beginning.

Will see what comes next but the story seems to have got darker as it progressed.

secretitosecretitoover 11 years ago
Ooooooh Jaz your genius has no limit.

Now that's a punishment. Then again so is you going on hiatus. Can someone smack the hell out of Caleb please? Apparently there's no making him happy. At least Anakatrine left Reasa in existence with a possibility becoming vampire(or something else) again. I do think you just opened a massive can of worms with this little revelation though. Like how did the previous vampire queen manage to have children since it has become clear that Annie and Caleb can't, or can they and this ability has something to do with that? Also did she pass this ability to both her children or is this limited to the reigning queen, and if so would that mean it passed to Kothi as well? And what ultimately happened to her? I'm sure that would make for a fascinating story.

Enjoy your well deserved time off, as you can tell you will be sorely missed. Best of luck with your publishing endevour, and here's hoping inspiration hits you like a Mack truck and you come back to us sooner than anticipated. As always thank you for sharing.

Toodles!

jay_gjay_gover 11 years ago
aaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!

I can't believe this! I had a feeling u were gonna end it with caleb and annie fighting after the beginning of last chapter, but I was not expecting it to be this bad!! And with a hiatus coming up? O man, I can't wait for the next story!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 11 years ago
Communication and Compromise

Very important things to keep in mind when powers of Callain and Anakatrine are interacting with the world. If Caleb had been able to back off and think, Anak wouldn't haven't been required to take such a measure. Which to the characters is horrifying, but- Even as fragile as she is now, in time they could hopefully see its a better alternative to dying. (Paraphrase from another really excellent story on this site)

PaganKittyPaganKittyover 11 years ago
I have to agree...

I'm usually one of the ones that favorite your stories and read them repeatedly, but you have thrown me off with this one. I don't like that you have thrown something this massive at Caleb and Annie just as soon as Mac and Lily had made peace. Seems a bit rushed and like the beginning of a chapter for Anakatrine and Callain. I don't know how long your hiatus will be, but i'm not sure if I shall read anymore or not. I'm really that disheartened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A little closure would Have been nice?

To state the obvious .... This is not a conclusion at all.

This chapter didn't even have lily and Mac in it - and i just assumed it would be about them. I felt chapter 19 would be better suited for a concluding chapter. And well this chapter was more like the beginning chapter of the next couple and the next saga. It feels like it belongs there better. Wish you had wrapped it up instead of opening a brand new can of worms. A great chapter this! I totally love it- but it doesn't belong here In this story. May I suggest that you put it up as a teaser for the next story? Perhaps with a different title?

Wishing you all the luck with your publications - your very talented! And here is to hoping you will write for us again soon :)

--K

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6496 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES