All Comments on 'Heart's Tempest'

by LunaEroticaMystica

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
DissonantHoneySongDissonantHoneySongover 13 years ago
Wondrous

That was truly beautiful writing. I loved it. Will come back to read this countless times, I'm sure. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent....

Nothing more to say mo chroi. Happy Valentine's Day, and good luck in the contest.

annanovaannanovaover 13 years ago
Lovely

I enjoyed the gentle path your story followed and the sweet twist that both were a Valentine Angel for the other. Good luck in the contest!

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionover 13 years ago
Loved it

Very well done. I'm sure somebody will complain about it not being pornographic enough; but it is Valentine's Day, not Pan's Day.

I hope your own Valentine's Day is as nice, but warmer.

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 13 years agoAuthor
Just a note to the Readers...

Thank you reading, voting and leaving feedback and comments. I just want to address, as it has been brought up already, the nature of this story.

I struggled with which category to place it in. I did not want to offend the romantic sentiments of the "Romance" readers, nor did I wish to leave the more amorous and ardent readers dissatisfied. For that reason, I took the middle-of-the-road approach and placed this in Erotic Couplings. I hope this left things more open and more satisfying to my readers.

Enjoy!

~LunaEroticaMystica

JuanVatoJuanVatoover 13 years ago
Loved it!

This might be your best yet. The romance, sexual tension, and scene were hot. The story's snow scenes were so well written my feet are cold. Best of luck in the contest Miss Luna.

MrOzymandMrOzymandover 13 years ago
Wonderful work yet again!

Erotic coupling is right. Maybe Romantic as well. This story has both elements in abundance. I loved the story and the pacing by which it developed. It wasn't a wham, bam, thank you ma'am but allowed the characters to develop.

Great work, and wish you the best of luck in the competition!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 13 years ago
how do i vote?

seriously.. i'm kind of new to this...how do i vote?

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 13 years agoAuthor
To vote...

Hi!

Under the story there's a line that says "Please Rate This Submission:" You click the star that you want from 1-5. 5 is the highest, meaning you LOVE it. Thanks!! :)

~LunaEroticaMystica

SweetMerrySweetMerryover 13 years ago
Right back at ya

Thanks you so much for your lovely comment on my story. I very much enjoyed Heart's Tempest. It would totally be worth being caught in a blizzard to spend a weekend with your dreamy blacksmith.

The Gaelic was a nice touch. My heart did that melty thing when I ran across it. I actually said, "awww," outloud and pressed a hand to my chest when I read it.

MidniteRoseMidniteRoseover 13 years ago
Yummy and Hot

As always loved reading your stories, they are hot and yummy yet soo sweet to read. Perfect. Awesome way to warm the heart ;-)

LeopardWomanLeopardWomanover 13 years ago
Another winner~~~~~:)

Definitely kept my interest hehe....Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ready for the next one!!!!!!Keep them coming!

FirebrainFirebrainover 13 years ago
---

I love the evocative nature of the snow here; the juxtaposition to the heat simmering below. Subtle and well-paced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Imaginative story writing!

Another winning story - love the characters and hot sex!

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaabout 13 years agoAuthor

Thank you - thank you - thank you for your reads, votes, comments, feedback.

~LunaEroticaMystica

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 13 years ago
Wow

This needs to win the contest. So well written and sexy and touching. Great job.

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaabout 13 years agoAuthor
Smithy

Thank you, Anonymous PM for your thoughts. I realize that a smithy is the forge where the work is done. But, a "smithy" may also refer to the actual person, according to several sources. Had I wanted to talk about the place, and not the person, I probably would have used "smithery."

"Smith (metalwork), sometimes referred to as a smithy, a person involved in the shaping of metal objects"

Typos are bound to happen and at times content is even left out for some odd reason after it has been posted. If you'd like, you can e-mail me more accurate sword word-play if you feel the need to improve upon it.

My muse lead me in the direction in which the story followed, as did Spirit.

I'm glad you enjoyed the story over-all. Thank you for your helpful feedback :)

~LunaEroticaMystica

EesomeBeastieEesomeBeastieabout 13 years ago

I must have changed my mind a dozen times about who or what he was before we finally found out. You cheeky tease, you, dropping in hints and red herrings!

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you! *kisses*

Thank you everyone for reading, voting, and/or commenting. I'm very appreciate of it and glad to know I didn't offend or leave people unsatisfied. I do reply to each comment privately and I hope that you have all gotten my thanks. I hope each of you have a wonderful Valentine's Day with the one(s) you love and/or give yourself some extra special lovin' (if single or hateful or spiteful *LOL*). There are so very many types of love (not just the yummy and romantical kind). So open those heart chakras and let love in. Love is healing! *kisses*

~LunaEroticaMystica

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous