Heat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElvenAngel
ElvenAngel
198 Followers

His cock was hard and I could feel it throbbing as it tunnelled between the folds of my cunt and nudged against my clit. He drew back and I whimpered, I could feel his stare almost as a physical caress as his eyes stroked over me. His eyes slid over my scalded arse and my swollen eager pussy. I could imagine him behind me his cock glistening poised millimetres from my skin. He surged forward again and I eagerly lifted my hips to greet him begging with my body, showing him exactly where I wanted him.

Thankfully for me sanity he granted my plea and his cock filled me parting the swollen needy tissues of my cunt in one demanding thrust. He paused then pulled out before my body could adjust to him dragging a cry from my lips as he dragged every inch of his cock out of me till only the very tip rested at the entrance to my cunt.

Using his grip on my hands he pulled me back to meet his next violent thrust as he began fucking me in earnest. Each thrust powered into me and I screamed out my pleasure. My body was too primed and I was flung without warning over the precipice into orgasm. Ethan continued to thrust into my spasming sheath driving me higher and higher. I cried out his name in my mind but the sound was a breathless moan of pleasure when the sound reached my lips. I could feel my self shattering, my control slipping as his cock continued to plunge in and out of me. The shields guarding the bond shattered and sensation spilled into me as the bridge between us snapped into place.

I screamed again as I felt Ethan's release triggered by our shared pleasure and I was catapulted from one orgasm to the next unable to separate the point where he finished and I began. For one stunning moment the boundry's between us shimmered and we were one.

Awareness filtered into me slowly. I felt sated and lethargic but I could also feel anger confusion and frustration swirling around in my head. It wasn't mine. Ethan's human side regained control of his body as his cock softened inside me and his human side was pissed and confused. He pulled out of me and I had to bite my lip as his cock dragged over the swollen sensitive tissues of my cunt. A fission of sensation shivered through me and I felt it echo down the bond Ethan's hands clenched on my wrists and I whimpered in pain. Immediately my hands were releases and my arms dropped. I rested on my elbows for a moment too drained to move till I felt Ethan move away from me. Cooler air hit my buttocks and I forced myself to move. I rolled onto my back and then to my knees. Needing to protect myself I grabbed my discarded towel and wrapped it around my much-abused body.

Ethan paced across my living room. his hands running through his hair. I carefully made no further movement but just watched him from where I knelt. Without looking at me a gain he fastened his trousers and stalked out of the apartment without bothering with shoes or shirt. I was left kneeling on the floor to repair the damage to my home, heart and composure.

ElvenAngel
ElvenAngel
198 Followers
12