Heather in the Highlands Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More small talk from James as he asked Heather what she did for a job, finding out the girl and three of her friends all worked at an outdoor pursuit store in Ft William, an establishment owned by one of the girls' parents. "So now you know why my gears' right up to date. Staff discounts' a great thing!" she chuckled and they all laughed with her. June realising that the lad was actually chatting her up with his parents there! Thankfully he was tactful enough not to ask if she was single. Neither did Heather say much else about her personal life, instead wanting to know more about the castle and themselves.

"So how come you guys left Claggan then, was it because of the Clearences?" Heather asked, knowing her Highland history well, having studied it at school. But no, it was just too remote and costly to keep going and it'd been Kelvin's great-great grandfather who'd been the last to leave. The place had been stripped clean and left to crumble gently to ruin. Miss McCreadie kept quiet about the dresses in that chest, if James still visited then surely the family must know some stuff remained there? No way would she mention the manacles either. As for chaining herself to the wall!

"What about this ghost then?" she asked, seeing James squirm, thinking he'd got away with it. But June explained that a story had once gone around Dornoch about the matter and was now folklore. A month or so after Claggan Castle had been abandoned a religious minded Lady and her two maids, who'd been travelling to Ullapool from Edinburgh had intended to call in there. Despite townspeople saying the place was empty they'd carried on. A massive storm had struck the Highlands that night and by the time it passed two days later the travellers were never seen or heard from again. Search parties from Dornoch and Ullapool were out there for weeks yet nothing was ever found.

"We always said that their ghosts haunted Claggan, despite nothing ever being proved that they even got that far. Someone even did a picture of what he assumed they'd looked like," James said, fetching something from the nearby bookshelf, now showing Heather a small postcard of three women standing by a horse and cart. Her eyes took in the scene, trying not to show shock at the fact the figure in the centre, obviously the Lady...was wearing THAT dress! The others too clad in the simple grey ones that'd been on top in the casket.

"The joke goes round that if her ghost or the others ever left Claggan for a week then the place would collapse. As it's still there we assume they, or at least someone is there guarding the place." The others smiled and Heather joined in while her heart rate slowly subsided. The chatting went on but thankfully the Castle or the ghost tale was not mentioned again as they talked more about themselves, seeing Miss McCreadie wanted to know.

Heather learning that Kelvin let James run the farm, he owned a company in Ullapool, and as 'sheep farming's not that difficult' seeing the youngster roll his eyes at that, then he could concentrate on the other place. June did the bed & breakfast side more as a hobby than anything else. Their combined incomes were enough to keep them happy. James saying he could afford a new jeep if he wanted. But regarded keeping the other one going as a challenge.

As it reached 11pm Miss McCreadie was tiring and eventually excused herself and bid them goodnight. Learning that James would be doing breakfast tomorrow as Kelvin and June would be going away to the markets first thing in Inverness and were staying out for the day. "Ullapool's a nice place but there's stuff they canna get so easily or for the same price. 'Ness's Sunday car-boot sale's a great place to grab a bargain too."

Telling her that they were actually off on holiday themselves Monday, only over to see their married daughter, Jenna, who lived with an oil executive in Aberdeen. Now Heather understood why the small wardrobe in the corner had a few outfits hanging up. The girl obviously kept some of her stuff here for emergencies and used the guests' room, or more likely it had been hers to start with. There was another room for visitors' use but that was a double. This was their last chance before the busy summer season began, the quieter period after Easter. "Yeah, same for us at the shop. Danny's having it refitted then its work work and more work right through till October," Heather smiled.

Coming to her room at the back Heather rummaged in her pack and pulled out the stuff to be worn tomorrow. The weather apparently set fair after a misty start, so shorts and T-shirt would suffice. Her other stuff had dried on the range and could now be put away. So Miss McCreadie decided to repack the whole bag and began to empty it. Reaching down she dragged all the stuff out and refolded it. One last delve and her hand struck some odd...

Heather stared down into her rucksack, as nestling at the bottom...was the dress!

Neatly folded, but stunning the girl as she brought it out into the light. No wonder her pack had gained a few pounds, she thought, laying it out on the bed. Checking quickly that her door was locked, as to be caught with this might get her into trouble.

Miss McCreadie stared at her wrists and ankles, imagining the manacles clamped around them and her mind was in turmoil. Just what had happened yesterday evening at Claggan after all?

Night had long fallen and Heather tried to decide what to do with the dress. Certainly not dump it in a bin, this was a historical artefact for a start. Maybe she should leave it somewhere on the farm...but firstly...she wanted to wear it again!

Her room had a door so guests could leave early, and having this provided her with the opportunity to creep out to the barn where she and James had repaired the tractor. There were no lights anywhere and she assumed the others had turned in. Heather tiptoed past the vehicle and into a smaller stable next door. Thankfully empty as the sheep were out on the nearby hillsides now the summer was arriving. A marvellous smell of fresh hay greeted the girl and with full moonlight shining brightly through the doorway she could see what she was doing without using a torch.

Heather stripped naked and laid out her mat and the dress. The hooks and eyes seemed so familiar and within a few minutes she'd got all the fastenings done again and the effect was as before. So she HAD worn it after all and the girl smiled... a shame there were no manacles here!

Looking round the place Heather saw plenty of cord lengths lying about. No doubt used to tie-up errant livestock for the vet or something like that and she wondered, planned...and got to work. Using a few lengths she secured her ankles to a pillar, then another few around the waist pinning her there, doing the knots around the back so by not being able to see, it'd take her longer to free them.

Then she began work on her wrists. Several loops together, her hands crossed like a butterfly as she twisted the cords till they were tight enough to bind her, but not damage nerves. With one big circle left, she'd earlier checked the position of a nail high above her. Flipping her arms up a few times it finally snagged, though she was a little concerned at the lack of slack, but too late to worry about that.

The feelings surged through her again and Heather writhed gently in her bonds. Moaning softly, wishing one of Claggans' ghosts could slip across to Braemore and give her what for!

A clink of a door catch echoed across the yard and Heather's heart froze. Surely her imagination was running riot and she tried to flick the cord above off the nail. Looking up she was appalled to see that it wasn't on the shorter one, but a bigger hook that somehow she'd not seen earlier. Trying not to panic she did her best but the cord was stuck fast, and with her fingers outstretched Heather couldn't bend them round to even get close to the knot behind her wrists.

Footsteps crunched quietly on the path, but thankfully passed by the stable and faded away, so it must be one of the guys out on a patrol of the farm. If June were scared of ghosts then it'd hardly be her!

She tried again to flick the cord off the hook, groaning in frustration as it refused to budge. How the hell would she explain this in the morning when someone discovered her? More to the point if it were near midnight she'd have to stand like this for the next six hours!

Miss McCreadie was so engrossed in those morbid thoughts she never heard the footsteps returning. Suddenly a hand reached round in front and clamped itself across her mouth. Naturally she tried to scream, tossing her head but it held firmly and a quiet but VERY firm 'sssh, shut up missy' stopped her noise...it sounded like James rather than the old man. He waited till she ceased struggling then came round the front, his eyes widening on seeing what she was wearing... but also curious as to why she was tied up like this.

"Now then Miss Heather McCreadie, you need to think VERY carefully about what you've done, are doing, and intend to happen next to you...do you understand?" he said. An almost menacing tone in his voice that stopped her in her tracks and it was her eyes now wide and not surprisingly she was terrified as he let go of her mouth.

She coughed and spluttered a moment; her eyes watering then she paused, saying that if he freed her arms then she'd explain. James looked up, saw how she was snagged on the hook and obeyed. The girl sighing as the strain on her shoulders eased. "Thanks," she groaned, twisting both wrists, but the lad, realising she could now try and get free instead grabbed hold of the loose loop, wrapping it over her arms a few times and she froze till he'd finished.

"No you don't missy, truthful explanation first, then...maybe freedom," he whispered as she'd started to protest. Her head slumped against the pillar, eyes closed then Heather nodded and apologised. "OK, it's like this," she said at last.

It took her an hour, telling the lad the whole story, from her discovery of the rooms downstairs at Claggan, the finding of the dresses in the casket, then reddened as she explained the way she'd placed herself in the cuffs and so on. He listened in silence as she spoke, at one point Heather looked down and was amazed to see a distinct bulge in his shorts! The guy was getting a hard-on just listening, she thought then told him about the ghost part of it.

Once she'd finished he thought about what she'd said. It sounded SO far-fetched...but also could be true. Especially this idea of tying herself up. He knew there were girls who did that sort of thing, but he'd always thought it a shame never to meet one in real life...until now?

She saw him smiling and though she was still scared, the fact he seemed to have relaxed settled her nerves. He'd sat down on a bench for the last few minutes and chuckled when she'd admitted thinking the cuffs wouldn't open. "OK Heather, stuck a bit like you are now. I guess you've told me everything, but as for the ghosts...yeah right. I'll tell you what; we'll go over to Claggan tomorrow morning, yes? Return the dress and say nothing more about it. How does that sound?" he said at last.

Heather slumped in relief, her eyes began to water and moments later she began crying. He got up and came close, wrapping her bound body in a hug as she let go of her emotions. Then having got that out of the way she thanked him as he started to untie her wrists, the girl wincing as the blood began to get into her fingers again. To her surprise he began rubbing her forearms and the warmth of that helped the pain lessen until she was fine, a pale smile coming onto her face. "Thanks," she said at last.

"So this tying up idea, you'd never asked anyone to do it?" he said, starting to undo the waist knots, realising she'd really done a job on these. It'd be damn difficult to see how she'd have freed herself anyway, as somehow she'd got a loop wedged inside another. Telling this to her made the girl shudder for a moment. "No, I...well guess I never had the courage to ask, assume the girls wouldn't understand and now...I've got nobody else anyway," she said mournfully. James smiling as by accident Heather confirmed his suspicions that she was single again as he carried on working.

"You know...I could always tie..." he began then stopped himself as she tensed up. He apologised and carried on working on the last knot...but paused when she told him to wait a moment.

"Would you...just this once?" Heather said at last.

James walked round the front and stared at her. The faintest of smiles coming onto her face. "So rather than me freeing you. You actually want me to tie you up again?" he said, the girl flushing as those big eyes tried to read her thoughts.

"Yes, please do it," she replied, holding her arms out in front.

The youngster thought about it then nodded, looking at his watch. "OK, I'll do it. Just this once and only for a few minutes. It's nearly 1am and I guess we both need some kip, yes?"

Heather sighed and agreed; trembling as he bent down and grabbed all the cords then studied them for a moment. "Reach round the post if you can," he ordered and she complied. A faint gasp as he tied the waist loops much tighter this time. Then placed one wrist across the other, the same way she'd had them at the front. The strain on her shoulders much greater but Heather said nothing as he lashed them together, several loops on each one and she couldn't move now. Flexing her fingers slightly.

"How's that Heather, feel OK?" he asked, coming round the front, seeing a dreamy expression on her face, eyes closed and she nodded, a faint sigh. "Yes, it feels..."

Getting no further as his lips briefly met hers. The girl jumping for a moment as he placed both hands on her hips, leaning forwards till his body was against hers. He looked again, seeing her eyes now open again...and twinkling in the moonlight. The fact she responded, leaning forward to kiss him was what was needed and they stayed like that for a while, his hands stroking her everywhere that could be reached. The groan when he cupped her breasts, wonderful and her nipples received a lot of attention.

With the clock still ticking he eventually broke off and said it was time to be freed. Heather agreed and thanked him for what he'd done. Apologising again and smiling when he said not to worry. The cords were undone and she eventually stepped, somewhat wobbly legged from the pillar. To his surprise she didn't wait for him to leave, but instead asked him...could he help her out of the dress?

James grinned, she was as well and the girl managed not to faint as he eased each hook open, till her back was exposed. Then she turned and let the thing go! The dress tumbling to the floor and revealing herself to him. His eyes bulged at that figure, her firm breasts heaving in the frigid air, just one scar near her bellybutton. But the rest... "Wow, I'm...I'm..." he stammered and she chuckled quietly then took the first bit of clothing from the top of the box. Dressing herself while he tidied up the cords and put them in a box on the shelf.

Coming outside he escorted Heather to her door, the girl pushing it...only to find the thing locked. Remembering her key was still on the bedside table. James groaned quietly, knowing there was no way she'd be able to go through the main house to her room as it'd mean creeping past his parents! One of the sheepdogs liked to sleep outside their door and that made things worse.

He sighed, trying not to smile, knowing what might come next. "OK, I've got a couple of small spare blankets in mine, and there's space on the floor!" he said, seeing her wry grin. "Well it'd be better than the stable," she whispered in reply and he managed not to cough! Ushering the girl along the wall and into the shelter of the farmhouse kitchen. She sighed as the heat got into her feet, not realising just how cold she'd got out there. They went into James' bedroom and he grabbed the promised blankets and a pillow, laying them near the radiator. Though the heating had gone off at midnight there was still a little warm air coming off it.

Heather returned from the bathroom to see him already undressed and climbing into bed. His physic impressive and she turned away before he could catch her staring. She scrambled under the blankets and wrapped the top one as best she could around her. A few minutes went past.

"You OK down there?" he murmured and there was a long pause. "Not really James, it's bloody freezing. But I'll manage," she replied. Sighing when he'd chuckled and informed her 'it's toastie warm in here'.

She grinned; called him a swine and they both chuckled...guessing that...

"Heather, do you want...?" he began, smiling on hearing rustling from below then moments later his bed lurched. The blankets were whipped up then she slithered in alongside. He turned over, his arms immediately wrapping around her torso. The guy realising how cold she'd got so began rubbing her skin to warm her up. "James...buddy, I thought you'd never ask," she said as they began to kiss.

Waking up next morning with a start at 7am. Hoping like hell June and Kelvin had left as planned. The idea of being caught en-flagrant would get him and probably her in big trouble. But having crept out he saw his dad's jeep had gone, also there was a standard guest's B&B note on the kitchen table with Heather's breakfast selection pencilled on it.

He returned to his room, seeing the girl now stirring, looking a tousled sexy blonde mess as she smiled up at him. James bid her good morning and said she had about twenty minutes before breakfast, tossing her the spare key for her bedroom. "Thanks, and I'm really sorry for what happened last night," she replied. Easing out from under the sheets those legs thankfully not showing any signs of cord marks, same for her wrists as they were examined. James replied not to worry, and they'd go over to Claggan before lunch or whenever she was ready.

Breakfast was dispatched, both youngsters a little embarrassed at what had happened overnight and it was Heather who came over and started rubbing his shoulder as he sat reading some post. It seemed to trigger something and he turned, seeing her standing alongside. His arm snaked around her waist and pulled her closer as he got up, staring into those blue eyes. A faint sign of nerves maybe but Heather didn't resist as he kissed her briefly. "Apology accepted, and I'll now do the same for doing that." he said and she nodded then they let go.

By 9 o'clock they were heading for Claggan. The girl seemingly happy as she'd helped with a few chores before they'd left. Carrying the dress in a bag though it was a shame, she thought to let it go. Bouncing down the track, the girl pleased to see he kept both eyes on the route rather than her chest swaying in time to the jeep's' movement!

Finally arriving and they got out, her heart pounding as she grabbed the bag. Going inside as James followed with a couple of torches, humming the theme tune to Indiana Jones badly. That made the girl grin as she walked along the passageway and into the room where the manacles hung silently. "Wow, I'm amazed," he said, admitting that he'd never come downstairs. Normally it'd been a quick look on the ground floor and up to the tower instead.

He touched one of the cuffs; his fingers easing the manacle open and it took an effort. "Quite tough to get out of, yes?" he asked and Heather nodded sagely. Still unable to figure out why her wrists weren't carrying bruises. James stood where she'd been and held himself up to the restraints, though he was a head taller so it didn't seem so bad.

Heather took him next door to where the casket was, seeing it in the recess where it'd been left. It took James some effort to drag it out, surely Miss McCreadie hadn't managed that on her own? But he didn't bother to question her, instead flipping the latch open...seeing the same sight she'd seen the day before. A hand dragged out the first of the grey outfits and he was surprisingly careful as it was placed on the ground, then again for the other. "Thought you said there were two, then that one of yours. And nothing else?" he commented and she nodded. Walking forward then looking over the edge...to see ANOTHER of the same robes as the one she'd worn yesterday at the bottom.