Heather in the Highlands Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah...lovely," she sighed as he gently rubbed the stuff into her two firm mounds. The guy even more impressed at Heather's body as she wriggled under his touch. Finally he was done and straddled her, reaching in for a sensual kiss. "Three hours, understand?" and she nodded, shuddering as he continued to play with her. Stroking Heather's torso and seeing her chest heaving with excitement.

She heard him clatter down the stone staircase and once the jeep drove away tried to wriggle, but that bloody cord from the side stopped her and she cursed James. He was better at this than she thought and wondered whether he'd ever tied a girl up before. Maybe she'd have a pry, when free of course and the lass tried to relax, tugging on the cords but finding little opportunity to move. The way that he'd got that waist rope stopping her humping up and down was HUGELY frustrating and after a few tries she gave up.

It was a long boring morning for Heather, naturally unable to do anything except wriggle her fingers and toes to keep her circulation going. Eventually however she discovered that by clenching her ass cheeks then relax it would start the crotch cord moving across her clit. Only a tiny bit but she grinned, getting one over on her captor, the guy thinking she'd be unable to bring herself off. Slowly she did it again with the same result and now Miss McCreadie giggled, then increased the rate. It took her a long time but finally the girl came with a squeal, though her right wrist was starting to ache so she needed to be careful.

What she wasn't expecting was a soaking! The mist had rolled in, enveloping Claggan and had she peered over the edge Heather would not have seen more than a few yards. Temperature too had gone down and Miss McCreadie shivered, as the cloud almost seemed to settle over her. But it blew away within minutes and the girl tried again to hump herself to orgasm. Mainly because the effort in doing so might get her body warm again, a few minutes later she got most of the way, things bubbling nicely when the first drops of water landed on her breasts.

Eyes snapped open and she stared up at the dark cloud that had slunk in over the mist. "Go away," she muttered, then cursed as it began falling a little faster. Heather tugged on her bonds, this wasn't funny now and she hoped James might come back and rescue her. Only she didn't know he was over the other side of the hill, still in bright sunshine, sweating as he laboured in the peatbeds cutting and ricking their next load to sell at market. Soon the rain was a torrent, really pounding down on the castle and she screamed and wailed but STILL he didn't come. It wasn't fair and she barely stopped crying till long after it'd passed and a pale sun came out.

So much so that Heather jumped on hearing the jeep returning what seemed like ages later. By now the rain had reached where James had just finished and he'd cursed himself for not keeping a weather eye on where he'd left the girl. "Not used to worrying about pretty blonde captives!" Unhitching the trailer so he could drive much faster back to Claggan. Parking up he could already hear her desperate cries, so grabbed blankets and towels, shoving them into her rucksack then scurried up the stairs.

Dumping his cargo one floor down, laying a blanket out he then rushed up to the roof and saw her, as expected still firmly tied up, looking SO sexy, but also in dire need of rescuing. She was so exhausted the lass hardly reacted as he used a knife to cut the cords from the rings, sweeping her up then carrying the sodden girl downstairs.

Easing her onto the blanket and smothering Heather with towels, ignoring moans of pain as her arms and legs reacted to their freedom. Rubbing her shoulders dry first before starting on her torso. Not worrying whether she'd mind him touching her breasts, just important to get the water off her before the girl got too cold, James concerned she was already shivering. However she was made of sterner stuff and gradually Heather began to help him after drying the wreckage of her hair.

Grabbing another towel and starting work on her legs, beginning to smile a bit as he finished her back. "Get the stove going please love. There's packet soup and stuff in my bag. Guess we both need something warm to drink, yes?" He agreed and said he'd be back as the water can was down in the jeep with not enough left in the flask.

Running downstairs he tried to think what could he do to get her core temperature up. Sleeping bag for a start and he remembered something else she'd said and headed to that room on the way back.

Heather by now had got her waist rope off and removed her knickers, rubbing tenderly as the damn cord had really been a pain...delightful but still she was sore. With no James to watch she got clean down there and had just applied fresh underwear when he returned and to her surprise he was carrying the dress along with the sleeping bag and water canister.

Looking quizzically until he told he to get into it, then she'd going into the bag for at least an hour and why. Heather nodded and tried to get the cords off her wrists, but the knots being behind each hand she could only pick with her teeth and stopped when James said he'd take them off later. As she needed the loo Heather hurried downstairs, did her stuff and was back five minutes later.

Miss McCreadie clambered into the dress and sighed as he helped her wriggle down. Holding the back and watching as she secured the hooks and eyes. "That's better, thanks," she sighed, feeling her body starting to react to the warmth, then turned and while James got the bag ready she tugged the cords out of the sleeves, wrapping the loose ends over the knots to keep them out of the way.

She stepped into the sleeping bag and James drew it up around her, making sure her arms were inside then pulled the drawstring up to her neck. Effectively putting her into a cocoon as he did a bow in the cord right by the toggle, so she'd not be able to get out on her own. "Think of it as the continuation of your captivity, but oh so more comfy," he chuckled and got a lovely smile in return. Easing Heather down till she was leaning up against the wall, eyes closing and at least he saw her face starting to get back to that gorgeous tanned colour again.

James said little as Heather thanked him for coming back, apologising for tears and suchlike. The guy concentrating on preparing the soup and coffee he knew she needed before coming closer. Miss McCreadie didn't object when he put both arms around the bag and hugged her, and inevitably they ended up kissing. The girl beginning to cry a little as the emotions got a bit much. James held on tight till she settled then fed her the large mug of soup. Making sure Heather got enough to satisfy her.

By now she was 'toastie warm' in the bag, saying this and seeing him grin. "Nice, shame I cannot join you in there!" and that made her laugh and he knew the danger was passed. Telling Heather she would remain inside while he fetched the trailer and they'd go home. The weather was looking threatening now and another storm would make the track very tricky. She agreed and they shared a kiss before he departed, saying he'd be about two hours as the trailer needed to be loaded first.

Returning to see her in the same place as expected, but with a slightly puzzled expression on her face, or was it wonderment. "James dear, I know you said last night that ghosts were a figment of my..." she began, seeing him nod. "Well I think you might change your mind love," He stared then listened as she told him what had happened to her in the time he'd been away.

"Well I was here, as obviously you made it hard, nay impossible to get out. So after half an hour I started picking one-handed at the knots on my wrists. The cords are dry now and I'd hoped they'd be easier to undo. But after a few frustrating minutes they just were not giving way. I tried to shuffle about...when I felt them coming to life... The loose ends unwrapping themselves almost like snakes. Ankle ones doing the same... everything moving about without me doing a thing," and she paused.

"So now they've tied me up themselves..." she whispered at last.

He laughed at her, especially when Heather looked a bit hurt at the way he was reacting. "Right, we'll see then," he chuckled, grabbing the sleeping bag and easily lifting the girl upright and bringing her forward into the middle of the room. Undoing the toggle and opening the cord and easing it wider, allowing the bag to drop to her feet. He stared, as she looked back at his now widening eyes. "Bloody hell," he said hoarsely as he walked around her.

Heather stood there, arms bound behind her back. The original knots of the cords again well away from her wiggling fingers. The long loose ends each wrapped around her midriff, with a bowed knot in the middle of her waist and he knew... No way could she have done that on her own!

James apologised, still not believing but obviously knowing something was here. "Maybe it's because you're wearing the dress. You said the event downstairs with the chains only happened when you were clad in that." She thought about it and nodded, asking him to free her. He did so, finding her ankles were done the same way, the knots behind and again out of reach as he finished untying them.

They shared a long hug and kiss before Heather disrobed, folding the dress up then getting into her normal T-shirt and shorts. The sneakers on last because she didn't need the boots as they were driving back. Heather packed the stove and cups into her bag while he tidied up the cords. The towels bagged up last and they left the room and once the dress was replaced in the casket returned to the jeep and went back home.

She cooked dinner that night while he was working outside, the girl occasionally looking at her wrists and wondering. Once they'd dined then spent an hour or so playing cards then she broached the subject again. Asking him if he wanted her to try proving that theory. That the ghosts would only appear if she was wearing the dress, rather than normal 21st century outerwear. He thought about it for a while then nodded, saying he had errands to do tomorrow afternoon in Ullapool so she'd be alone. And as it was for a lot longer he would not use rope or cord. Instead they'd use some of the newer manacles from the workshop.

He'd either put them up on a wall or across the floor then chain her there instead...oh and she'd be naked please if it was warm enough. Using a room on the casket level where there would be no draft. Then if nothing happened the following day he'd let her wear the dress and maybe leave her overnight if she dared him! Was that enough?

Heather nodded and grinned, saying yes, sounded great, especially the overnight idea, though that did temper when he said he was planning to stay over at a mate's place in Inverness. Wally, a neighbour would look in on the farm and feed the dogs but not come here. So she'd be most definitely alone, but Miss McCreadie still accepted the challenge. "What a girl you are," he grinned in reply. The clearing up was done and both headed for their rooms, James escorting Heather to hers, giving the lassie a kiss before she started to shut the door. "Sweet dreams, and stay out of my stable," he chuckled and her impish smile was the last thing he saw.

However she didn't stay in her room. The heating wasn't working as June had set the timer to only be on when she knew guests were staying. As this was an extra the switch remained off and with the box near their room she daren't risk creeping past the dog asleep by the door. Instead she went the other way and slithered into James' bed. The startled lad discovering a warm arm draped across his chest next morning, her torso leaning against his ribcage... what a nice surprise. He stroked her into life and they had a long hug and kiss as she explained why she was here. It was almost a shame they had to get up but James saw it was 07:10 and they had things to do.

After a morning's work around the farm they planned the afternoon's 'fun'. Heather even drove the tractor as she'd helped him drag some feed out to the nearby fields. Proving again what a great girl she was as the pair laboured with the bags. With the chores completed Heather made lunch while James packed some tools and stuff in the jeep before they set off back to Claggan. Arriving in pouring rain and Miss McCreadie was glad she'd not been up on the roof today as they hurried inside.

In the workshop the pair lit some candles then examined the rows of manacles, seeing ones that looked better than others did. Eventually they had a full set and took them to a room upstairs. More candles were placed in the corners as the girl looked at the state of the floor. They hadn't bought any blankets; the others were still hanging in the kitchen. "Damn' maybe you should stand instead?" he laughed, the girl grinning in response. "Toss for it then," she joked but was amazed when he nodded. "Heads' stand, tails and you'll be flat on yer back."

Heather thought about it then foolishly agreed. Tossing the coin and... "Heads', bad luck missy. Hope your legs muscles are up to it," he said, getting a pout and she pleaded 'best of three'... and lost them all! So she stood up against the wall, spreading herself into an elongated X as he used chalk to mark where the cuffs would go, other marks where he'd knock the restraint spikes into the surface having fetched a ladder to reach. Sending Heather off to get the drinks ready while he worked alone. Telling her not to return, he'd come up where the stove was and they'd have them there.

She complied and went away, hearing the solid 'thunks' as he hammered the spikes into the wall. Still amazed Heather was going through with this. The fact she'd be there, helplessly chained...and naked got him hard and he wondered whether to...when he came back to free her. The girl had just finished the coffee when he came up and they had a few biscuits and she checked how long he'd be away. Six hours was gonna be a loooong time to stand but she didn't want to bottle out. Especially if the ghosts did come for her. The drinks were finished and he dispatched the girl outside to use the loo.

Having done her business Heather came downstairs and into the room where James had been working for her benefit. Candles still burned in each corner, a few more than before but it took her eyes a while to readjust from the newly arrived sunshine outside. Her heart caught seeing the manacles placed there, all on those chalk marks measured earlier in the day. They had a hug and kiss first then he told her to do a few stretches and knee-bends. "As it is going to be your last chance for several hours," that phrase making her shiver. Heather naturally obeyed, then stripped naked and once done said she was ready to be bound.

Placing her body right in the middle, then slowly spreading her legs and shuffling down the wall a few inches. He reached for the first one and put it onto her left ankle. Then tugged the other across. "A bit wider please," was an order and a moment later the second was done as well. She was a little surprised, not sure they'd been quite that far apart...this was going to be tough she thought, but wanted SO much to go through with it.

Heather looked up to the wrist cuffs, again thinking they were a little far apart but she didn't want to spoil it. James had worked so hard for her pleasure today, she wondered how or if she should reward him later should it come to that. He took her left arm first and eased the cuff round, that little 'snap' making her start shuddering, then smile as she held the other arm up. Having to really stretch until it rested inside the manacle. James clipped it round and told her to relax. She could...by about an inch!

"Oh wow, that's...that's great," she said nervously, hoping she'd not bottle out after an hour and tug her free. She'd have to have a will of...well...iron to resist. And with the cuffs that far apart there was no way she'd be able to do them up herself before he came back.

James came over with the material for her blindfold, the girl having agreed she should lose her sight. Only the gag had been declined, having worried that she'd not be able to call out if something went wrong. He'd agreed and said it was for the best, wrapping her eyes and over the bridge of her nose until Heather admitted she could not see a thing. No light was getting through and she trembled that little bit more, fingers flexing in the cuffs.

A faint tinkling came next and James said he was putting a necklace around her. That was applied and she jumped as cool metal slid down her front and nestled right into her breasts. "What's that, some sort of pendant or maybe more than one?" she asked, not sure except obviously cord that it hung from. "No, I thought you might ask. Heather... those metal bits...are the keys to the cuffs that currently bind you, I found them in the workshop, and yes they all work. I tested them earlier." he replied.

She really started at that, certain she hadn't heard him lock anything...had she? That was almost a bit much, he hadn't said anything about this and it really shook her. Heather was about to chicken out and tug herself free when he told her that no, he hadn't done anything else. He'd never do things to spoil this for her. Giving the girl a tender kiss and a long stroke to calm her. She settled down after that and apologised, looking SO hot he actually wanted to get his...

"James, before you leave me..." she began, her mouth trembling as mind fought wanting...

"Would you lock the restraints, all of them," she said at last.

His turn to start now and he came close and placed his hands on her body, making her jump. "Are you sure? It's going to be a very long time like this Heather. Several hours at least. Are you really up to it? Because once I turn those keys, that's it missy. No turning back."

She knew what he meant. "I understand James, and I do want them all...locked." He smiled and took the necklace back off, reaching down and doing her ankles first. The little clunks making her jump and she could almost feel the restraints tighten a bit more. Then Heather smiled as first the left, and then the other wrist was secure, with the keys being replaced into her cleavage.

"Thank you," she said, getting a final kiss in return then heard him walk away. Leaving her to...stand utterly helpless for the next few hours. Almost immediately feeling her nose start to twitch!

Heather's mind tortured her that long afternoon. With no sight she relied on hearing alone and never had she concentrated so hard. Any tiny noise was analysed and dissected, she could hear water dripping somewhere from behind and as this room was bone dry it must be outside, through a foot of solid wall. That was impressive. Even the candles fluttering could be picked up and she hummed now and again to relieve the boredom.

Trying to ease her muscles was difficult. James had measured these restraints far too accurately. She could move up onto tiptoe, thus flex her shoulders a little, and that was about it. Tugging on the cuffs, knowing they were LOCKED sent shivers running through her body. Even though it was warm in here the fact she was so tightly bound made Heather shake, goosebumps all over her. If only her damn nose would STOP itching. She was more disappointed the ghosts didn't come, but also pleased because it meant she could return tomorrow and wear the dress again.

But all things must come to an end and it was a noise that startled Heather from a doze! She'd actually nodded off and that surprised her as footsteps came closer, then into the room. It paused... "James?" she asked, starting to shake when there was no reply except a faint rustling. Again she called out then stifled a scream when cold hands placed themselves on her waist.