Heather in the Highlands Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss McCreadie was amazed. There had definitely only been three dresses in there. Now, with the one in her left hand there were FOUR. "I...I cannot explain it James. Honestly, there was only those three." He said nothing, just looking out of the tiny gap in the brickwork, then surprised Heather by asking her to show him how she'd looked up against the wall. The girl spluttered for a moment and he apologised, saying not to worry as he'd been joking... But she cut him off, saying OK; she'd do it!

Starting to remove her T-shirt and he looked surprised. "No I meant in your normal... Well, if you want to change then go ahead." Heather blushed at getting things wrong again, looking at him as he waited. Then James got the hint; grinned and headed to the door to leave her alone, this time his turn to be embarrassed. Gently patting her backside as he passed by. The grin he got for that...

Heather stripped off and had the dress on moments later, managing the fasteners then called James in. the lad taking his time and ensuring the girl was decent. Then remembered she'd been naked last night so why worry about it. But she looked, hmmm angelic even as the lass sorted her hair out. Then they headed next door and she saw the manacles and her heart...leapt at the thought of wearing them again. Standing in position then bending down and clicking the ankle ones closed, seeing James watching her.

Miss McCreadie paused then reached up, resting her wrists in the cuffs before showing the lad how she'd got them closed by knocking against the wall. Though she didn't actually do so at first. Just waiting to see if James... "Go on, finish the job," and he grinned, "You know you want to!" and she smiled then flexed her shoulders and obeyed. The two clunks almost together and Heather relaxed. The feelings as the manacles gripped her wrists were great and he saw her face lighting up.

James advanced on her and the lassie looked startled as he placed both hands on the cuffs, fingers now wrapped around, preventing her from freeing herself when she'd tried tugging. "What are you..." she began but stilled as he told her to be quiet. Then the girl received a grade-one telling off at what she'd done yesterday. Not about wearing the dress, as it wasn't a problem to him, but the fact she'd risked her life by putting herself into a perilous situation was. During it he let go of the cuffs, instead placing both hands on her torso, starting to stroke seeing she was a little upset. But strangely she didn't bother trying to free herself, just listening, and eventually nodding.

He continued rubbing as she settled down and inevitably they kissed. A sigh as he began to work on her breasts, twiddling her nipples and making Heather jump. Another smile from both before he got the cuffs opened and allowed her to 'escape' into the room and relax her muscles. This earning him a big hug then she broke down in tears. Resting her head into his shoulder until she'd cried herself out.

After that Heather returned to the other room and got changed while James went to the jeep to make drinks. She packed the dress into the casket along with the others then left it for him to move back into the alcove. This was done when he came back after the coffee break, then he said they might as well finish a look round before leaving to go home. Miss McCreadie agreed and the explorations began.

She'd not bothered going downstairs to the level below the casket and manacle floor as it had appeared on her brief inspection yesterday to be blocked partway down by that horizontal hatch. This got a look from James and he found a two-chain pulley design in a recess to one side. A hard tug on one of them produced nothing except a squeak of metal. He realised this was the same design used in roller-shutter doors, certainly more modern than expected as this place had been abandoned in the late 1800's. Or had it?

"Perhaps Claggan was secretly requisitioned and excavated during World War 2," he muttered tugging the other links. To his amazement the hatch moved a little bit. So flexing his arms James got to work having fetched some gloves. Tugging the chain and with an awful squeaking that had Heather sticking fingers in her ears he got the thing almost upright. Thankfully no nasty smell came flowing up and the youngsters looked down, seeing a staircase going down a lot further than the normal roof height. James was about to go below when Heather stopped him.

"Hang on, is there a way of propping this open. If it crashed down we'd not be able to get out. The chain doesn't go below the, door...hatch or whatever you call it so it'd be impossible." He looked at her, then appeared sheepish and nodded, giving her a rub. "Guess you'll now bollock me for risking both our lives?" and she smiled in return. He stared at the door and found a wedge in another recess, pulling that, and a second and placing them into slots that seemed to be there for no other reason. He moved the chain back a few links and the hatch rested on the new obstructions.

"There, that should do it. You ready?" and she paused then agreed, not wanting to bottle it, mainly because she was curious as to what was down there. They went below, this time Heather held his hand as he led the way. Torch flashing as they reached the bottom and he looked back up at her. "With one level, then this one, it's gotta be fifty feet plus below the surface. She said nothing as they peered down a corridor to see another metal door in front, with two more on one side. All were partly open and they went into the first room.

James was disappointed to find both rooms were empty, again no smell, though a bit musty. A peer into what looked like a vent to one side and he said there was a faint draft coming down of fresh air. Not big enough to be a fireplace but ventilation all the same as the girl took her turn to look up. "Least there's no spiders living up there!" she said shining her torch up the hole. James said nothing and walked off to examine the door, seeing it had a barred hole, like a cell one, with 3 big bolts placed top middle and bottom on the edge. Pushing one and it squeaked a bit but slid across by a few inches then moved the tab down into the slot to hold it there. A look at the one across the corridor and saw it was the same design. Sticking his head back in he saw Heather still looking up the vent.

Grinning James slowly pushed the door closed, pleased the hinges hadn't squeaked. With three swift movements he slid the bolts across and did the tabs. Heather squealed and ran to the entrance, her torch flashing as she realised what he'd done. "JAMES! You little...shit!" she exclaimed loudly, her fingers grasping the bars, her other hand pushing frantically against the door.

He laughed at her through the bars, seeing Heather wide-eyed staring back. "Please..." she began and James saw her start to look scared. Quickly he undid the bolts and tugged the door open, just getting out of the way as she rushed into the corridor...straight into his arms, her own slipping round him in a hug, despite the fact she was still carrying her torch.

She didn't break down instead holding on, saying nothing but trembling a lot and it took a while for her to calm down. He gave her a kiss and apologised for doing it. Heather nodded, admitting she should have known he'd try something like that.

They headed beyond the first of the passageway doors, again two 'cells' with nothing in them. James seeing the walls here were made of newer looking stone, and having metal doors too. He realised with the orientation of the way down here that this HAD to have been added after Claggan was abandoned, this corridor led out under the wall into the moorland. So a theory about this place used during the war might be correct. "Maybe it was used as a secret prison or for training agents or something?"

Heather shuddered at the thought of being held down here. Her hand tightening on James' as they passed the second door, seeing the passage stopped after the next two rooms and she assumed they too would be...empty?

The first was, but the last was... "Oh my goodness!" she exclaimed as they flashed torches around the room. For a start it was twice the size, with benches on one side, boards of old tools mounted above and a much bigger fireplace on the other wall. A definite breeze keeping the air fresh, coming down the vent. It appeared to be a fully fitted workshop...making restraints! The pair seeing a whole load of various sized chains and suchlike hanging from racks and shelves on another wall alongside the door.

James touched the tools lying on the bench, picking one up and smelling it. "Yeah, this still has oil on it. Not more than seventy or maybe eighty years old," he said, putting it back, wondering if he should tell his dad, the old lad had this thing about the war. The family had two relations both killed at sea, Kelvin's dad worked on torpedo boats as a seaman, thankfully surviving and continuing their line.

Heather found a newspaper on another bench. "Here you go James, August 31st 1945. That's what, two or three weeks after Japan surrendered? This item is about the Soviets in Eastern Asia fighting in, well places I cannot pronounce," she said leafing through the yellowed pages.

So the pair agreed that with conflict over Claggan had been abandoned for the second time and they, were probably the first to have set foot in here since then. James picked up one of the bigger loops, nearly six inches across, joking to Heather; "It'll look nice round your neck eh? No need for fancy jewellery with this on." She chuckled and stuck her tongue out and carried on reading aloud. Telling him about the adverts you still see in papers today. "Prices a bit cheaper then mind!"

However time was ticking, both had things to do and James suggested they go home for lunch then Heather could do her walk. She agreed and they headed back up the staircase, pausing to close the hatch again. The lad saying he didn't want strangers going down there to steal anything and they departed, getting back by 1230. Heather did lunch then bid him farewell and strode off with her pack. Having an enjoyable tramp through the landscape, not returning till nearly 6 in the evening.

June met her at the door, seeing a slightly muddy figure coming down the track. Telling Heather news she didn't want to hear. Mary's cold was now full-blown flu so the girl was not up to visitors. "Damn, saves me going over there for no reason then." She said. Telling her host that she'd have 'a lie-in' then, before going to Ullapool anyway, stay there for a couple of days and do those walks Kelvin suggested. A regular bus service ran from there down the West Coast, so she could hop on and off that, doing more tours on her way back to Ft William.

Things got more chaotic an hour later when a couple arrived, hoping to use their double room. June however was delighted with an unexpected £60 and took them in. The pair, travelling home to England was most pleasant and joined Heather in the sitting room where they all spent the evening chatting. She'd hoped to see James before the night was out, but it appeared from something Kelvin said that he'd gone out to see friends in a nearby village.

Heather tossed and turned in her room that night. Despite the fact she and James were almost complete strangers there was something about his friendly rugged nature that... And not having a boyfriend for at least a year she'd almost wished to be in his bed rather than alone tonight! He was a good kisser too and she smiled and sighed, finally dropping off, dreaming about him tying her up in one of Claggans rooms again.

She awoke earlier than expected, the place was still dark and Heather lay there, then heard quiet talking in the passageway a few minutes later. Opening her door to see June and Kelvin carrying their baggage towards the kitchen. The couple apologised for waking her, smiling when Miss McCreadie said she'd been up a little while anyway. They offered her breakfast, saying James would be up at 6am to do the meal for the couple who needed to leave early. Heather accepting, somewhat startling June by coming in and assisting her.

They left an hour later, bidding Heather bon voyage and a safe return to Ft William next week. Not knowing the girl had decided to change her mind. The youngster sat in the kitchen thinking...then at 6 on the dot took a mug of coffee into James's room. Her feet slipping silently across the floor before standing by his bed. Placing the drink by his head, then gently, and slightly nervously touching his shoulder.

It took a couple of prods to get him stirring. A muffled 'clear-off dad' stifled when his eyes opened to see a very pretty girl looking down in admiration at his hairy torso. It was almost funny the way he flipped up the bedclothes to cover himself before she chuckled and said it was time he was up. "I've had my breakfast, plus Kelvin and June left at half-five. You're in the chair for doing the Junors' meal. Chop-chop, rise and shine!"

He flicked her a 'V' sign and she laughed, turning back at the door to ask what his plans were. Finding out he'd be up in the hills this morning beyond Claggan cutting peat for the markets, then back to here after lunch to service the jeep plus his normal work. "Why?" he asked, puzzled as to her questions.

Heather looked embarrassed. "Well...I... As Mary's ill I'm not going to Stornoway now. She's got flu. So I was...er planning to stay around. Keep...keep you company if you want?" she said, glowing now and he looked startled. "Right, erm... OK. If that's what you want Heather. Then I'm fine with it. It'll be mucky work out there." She didn't mind that and left him to it. The lad thinking she was a strange lass, but also wanting to see her again, maybe like the night she'd spent in his bed!"

The Junors emerged from their room at 6:30 and found the youngsters at the table, Heather proving she had an insatiable appetite for toast as another round was dispatched. James cooked them the full works and they departed just before 8. Leaving the lad to tidy their bedroom while Miss McCreadie did the washing up and boiled flasks for them to take to Claggan where they arrived at 9:30.

Heather looked surprised when they stopped by the castle until James said he planned to leave her here where there was shelter rather than having her out on the moorland sitting in the jeep. He only had one set of cutting tools anyway. Not having to worry about her was easier for him to manage. That was why he'd suggested she bring her rucksack and stuff along. If she got bored then in an hour or so she could start heading back to the farm on foot and he'd collect her on the way.

"OK, sounds like a plan," she said, hiding her disappointment about not being with him all day. Instead saying she was going upstairs for a look from the tower. Emerging onto the roof they looked over the view towards the west. Behind them the mist was rolling in but in the other direction it was glorious and Heather took some photos. Even posing for one, after she'd shown James how to use the camera.

There wasn't much left in the tower itself having looked through it. The two rooms below had been empty and up here, apart from moss was the same. A few metal rings at floor level scattered around and Heather counted six, four in the corners and another halfway down each of the longer sides, wondering aloud what they'd been used for.

"Cannon mounts, you know, like on ships, they'd point out over the edge but when you fire them they blast backwards. If they weren't secured they'd knock the wall down behind them?" she suggested, guessing probably wrongly but saying she'd seen this in films. James looked about, "Maybe, but how the heck would you get the cannons up here in the first place missy? That door we came out barely is enough to squeeze through."

She sighed and nodded, "Oh well, engineer minded man, maybe something else then instead," and took another photo. James looked down at the rings again, his mind thinking... "Hmmm, guess I could think of something that SHOULD be attached to them," and she looked back, wondering. Seeing him stare at her. "I reckon you'd fit just nicely..." he grinned, pointing to each of the corner rings in turn. "Arms there, legs there. It'd be just right for you."

Heather blushed furiously and turned away. "Now why would that be so?" she asked after a moment, possibly knowing the answer that came straight back. "Because you want me to?" he replied.

The girl glowed again and he knew he'd got her now. Seeing her look down, rubbing her foot on the stone floor, no doubt thinking it'd is rather hard for her to lie on that. "Blankets would soften it," he said. Heather smiled wishing it could be so. "Yeah, shame the cords are all back at the farm eh?" and James shook his head knowingly.

"No, I put them in the back. Knowing we were returning to the 'scene of crime' I slung them in. Just in case you fancied another go?" And for that he got a poke in the ribs before she wrapped an arm round his waist. "OK then, you can," she sighed, jumping as he slapped her bum and told her to fetch the bag, also grab the blankets and drinks flask and hurry back. Heather smiled and they had a smooch before she went down to the jeep. Collected all the stuff, had a wee because she needed one then came up to the top again.

James laid out the blankets while she brewed coffee, amazed at how much cord there was in the bag. He tipped it all out then divided up the lengths needed to do a good job on her. Once they'd had the drink the pair discussed things. That she'd be tied for three hours while he was up the track cutting peat. Then he'd return for a very late lunch, free her and they'd see how she felt for another session later on. Heather nodded, it seemed fine to her and she agreed, getting a snog in return.

He wasn't however prepared when Heather stripped off her T-shirt and shorts! Saying that as it was only light cloud up there she shouldn't worry about sunburn today but had already slapped some cream on earlier. He grinned, seeing her flushing in return. "No all-over?" and Miss McCreadie paused, then took her bra off too! "Well...maybe not this time..." and there was certain warmth to that smile, that meant more than she knew. Now she was staying extra days then maybe...

James got her lying down and settled comfortably in the middle, then began the laborious but oh so delightful matter of tying her up! Firstly doing her ankles, making sure that the six loops that went round each one were not too tight to affect nerves. The knot on the outside where it wouldn't press directly against her skin. Then Heather reached up and allowed James to bind her wrists, again the loops and knotwork secure enough that she'd not be able to escape. A test proved this to be so and he saw her smiling up at him.

She hoped to wriggle from side to side a little but... "Arch up, got one more to do" he ordered and Heather complied as a cord was slid around her midriff three times then tied off with the rings either side. Pinning her down into the blanket. "There that'll do, except I'll add this one too," he grinned and she smiled, then gasped as he pulled another thinner one up between her legs that she hadn't known was there, then attached it to the waist loops. This rested deep in her, almost cutting the girl in two and she groaned, knowing this was to tease by rubbing her clit all the time. "You bastard," she grinned as he finished up. Placing her sunglasses on just in case it did break through the mist.

"Glad you did that," she said, then paused and mentioned that when she'd applied her suncream earlier she'd still been wearing her bra... James chuckled; "So you waited till you were helpless because you want me to..." now Heather laughed, going redder than ever. "Yes please, you know you want me to!" Doing a parody of his voice. He grabbed the bottle and tipped a load into his hands. Easing them onto her torso and...